Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:08:57 PM

I Cant login to the ico site anymore even Clef doesnt work anymore anyone else have this problem ?

I have just logged in this Opair normally . no problem

I can still login as well, try to recover your password Mrboot?

Opair is a great initiation for anyone entering the world of crypto .. It will definitely give an idea of what to expect when investing/taking part in sig campaigns ..

Lets face it .. everyone here won't step in this sort of hole again .. right?

I already left negative trust regarding signature bounty.

And I'm keeping my eye on the ICO phase 1 wallet, that there are no sudden high payouts, so he could create a cheap ass wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:12:56 PM

Wasserman, are you going to prove accusers wrong or not? We need whitepaper, github commits, and bounties paid within the next 2 weeks.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:25:52 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 12:47:34 PM by wasserman99

Ok, it seems wasserman99 agreed and I have read the following posts on here. The only more details about what I wrote might be that in these 2 weeks the wallet should be released. Without coins probably not of much use but still it might be possible for wasserman99 to show that there is something that exists in some way. So releasing the wallet only can help wasserman99 so less investors would like to get their coins back.

Besides that I think the post where wasserman99 agreed to my plan can serve as the starting point of the 2 weeks period in order to not delay things much more now.

I would like to ask wasserman99 to add a notice to the head of the first post in this thread in order to inform investors of phase 2 that they can decide on where their coins should flow to.

Please not that the escrow address is using a safety service that asks for 50k satoshies as an additional fee for every transaction. It's not a tip. Just for information.

Great, we continue to work and within two weeks we will see that decided the remaining investors. Given all the suggestions we receive have only one doubt about 9% PoW: a) Remain the same. b) Use as premine. c) Delete it. All users who prove that are investors are able to vote. You can contact me by pm or slack.

The next step are:

1) Define this (9% PoW) before Friday.
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ.
3) If SJ agree, release the wallet few days after.
4) Start the distribution.
5) List on exchanges.
6) All users who ask for refund, before receive the refund must send his XPO to us or SJ to destroy that coins.

Regards

PS: OK, I just added this to the first post:

Important Update

After several discussions with the community and the escrow, the following was decided. During the next two weeks (until 19 September), investors in the second phase will decide whether to ask for a refund or if the funds will released to us. Everyone decides for its own investment. It is important that everyone can participate, because all funds of those who do not, will be released to us as agreed with the escrow.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

Don`t forget the people on the signature bounty they are also waiting for your update in their thread, Lutpin and Avirune have manage it good Regards and Good Luck.
modul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:44:03 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 12:57:53 PM by modul

I sell office opair of 0.25 btc, for 0.2 btc if anyone believes in this project please write PM

ps. wasserman99 about bounties forgot.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:51:39 PM

If you think we can get on a decent exchange, POW doesn't really serve a purpose. It just broadens distribution slightly to people who will be paying slightly less than those who invested in ICO. I'm fine with not having it if it allows you to distribute coins now instead of later.

edit: As long as you agree not to sell any XPO until you needs funds for features other than the ones you already said were happening, I don't have a preference whether it's a premine or never created.
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

Ok, it seems wasserman99 agreed and I have read the following posts on here. The only more details about what I wrote might be that in these 2 weeks the wallet should be released. Without coins probably not of much use but still it might be possible for wasserman99 to show that there is something that exists in some way. So releasing the wallet only can help wasserman99 so less investors would like to get their coins back.

Besides that I think the post where wasserman99 agreed to my plan can serve as the starting point of the 2 weeks period in order to not delay things much more now.

I would like to ask wasserman99 to add a notice to the head of the first post in this thread in order to inform investors of phase 2 that they can decide on where their coins should flow to.

Please not that the escrow address is using a safety service that asks for 50k satoshies as an additional fee for every transaction. It's not a tip. Just for information.

Great, we continue to work and within two weeks we will see that decided the remaining investors. Given all the suggestions we receive have only one doubt about 9% PoW: a) Remain the same. b) Use as premine. c) Delete it. All users who prove that are investors are able to vote. You can contact me by pm or slack.

The next step are:

5) List on exchanges.
6) All users who ask for refund, before receive the refund must send his XPO to us or SJ to destroy that coins.

Regards

Important Update

After several discussions with the community and the escrow, the following was decided. During the next two weeks (until 19 September), investors in the second phase will decide whether to ask for a refund or if the funds will released to us. Everyone decides for its own investment. It is important that everyone can participate, because all funds of those who do not, will be released to us as agreed with the escrow.

You have all investors email in hands through opair.co...

Email them to inform the discussion about what is going on on the forum, and about the possibility of getting a refund.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:08:15 PM

I'm interested in this coin. I will try to buy under ICO after launch.  Roll Eyes

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:23:17 PM

I'm interested in this coin. I will try to buy under ICO after launch.  Roll Eyes

I think it's quite difficult to buy XPO under ICO price unless this project is not like as the thread was said before
I believe this project will run smoothly with potential functions
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:26:10 PM

Looking toward this project, hope my $200 investment will worth everything i wait Smiley
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:33:02 PM

I would like a little better explanation of how "decentralized debit-cards" are supposed to work.

Are they supposed to be able to be used at point of sale purchases? If so, how is that supposed to work? The reason businesses except your current banks Visa, or Mastercard debit-card is because of the centralized entity(Visa, or Mastercard) that backs up the purchases. Anyone could print up a bunch of cards that are not backed by Visa, or Mastercard....but no one is going to accept them for purchases.

Banks also offer a non-branded debit-card for people with only a savings account. This debit-card is only used to withdraw money from your banks ATM. It cannot be used for purchases. I do not see how this could be an option either because you need the centralized entity(your bank) to hold an account and offer withdrawal services through the ATM.

None of the above would allow even a fraction of decentralization.
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:18:39 PM

The next step are:

5) List on exchanges.

Regards

Important Update

Signature bounty???
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:06:02 PM

Ok ,all my believe and trust in this project is back , i do not want a refund (even if if i wanna) , so now i just wait for 2 weeks and than i got my nice and shining coins , i cant wait
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:48:16 PM

Ok ,all my believe and trust in this project is back , i do not want a refund (even if if i wanna) , so now i just wait for 2 weeks and than i got my nice and shining coins , i cant wait

Lol really? You are convinced easily. First I need to see the wallet he presents.
Why is he still holding back on the signature campaign the people who made the ICO possible are on hold, claiming it will be paid after escrow released? Perhaps to run off wiith BTC7 extra coins?

Where are Frank and HAO to take any concerns away?
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3039

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

Lol really? You are convinced easily. First I need to see the wallet he presents.
Why is he still holding back on the signature campaign the people who made the ICO possible are on hold, claiming it will be paid after escrow released? Perhaps to run off wiith BTC7 extra coins?

Where are Frank and HAO to take any concerns away?

I hope the Signature Camp getting payed , this people have done a very big promotion for this coin ,im one them too ! Stay your Men and to Word !!

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:28:17 PM

I would like a little better explanation of how "decentralized debit-cards" are supposed to work.

Are they supposed to be able to be used at point of sale purchases? If so, how is that supposed to work? The reason businesses except your current banks Visa, or Mastercard debit-card is because of the centralized entity(Visa, or Mastercard) that backs up the purchases. Anyone could print up a bunch of cards that are not backed by Visa, or Mastercard....but no one is going to accept them for purchases.

Banks also offer a non-branded debit-card for people with only a savings account. This debit-card is only used to withdraw money from your banks ATM. It cannot be used for purchases. I do not see how this could be an option either because you need the centralized entity(your bank) to hold an account and offer withdrawal services through the ATM.

None of the above would allow even a fraction of decentralization.

Hi,

Take a look:

Debit cards were in our minds since day one, for it is one of the preferred payment methods of customers nowadays and we aim to mass market adoption, so this goal may not be too surprising. The idea is to eliminate all the intermediaries in the process in order to save time and money, and also the unwanted consequences that brings centralization (frozen accounts, delays, usage of our own private information, etc). Note that it will have disadvantages such as if you wish to create and load your own cards you will need to have a particular hardware. On the other hand, there will be lots of payment terminals/point of sale terminals that will receive a special update with a custom firmware made by us in order to accept our debit cards (this will happen with payment terminals/point of sale non- EMV compatibles). In most terminals compatible with EMV (for more information about EMV visit: http://www.emv-connection.com/emv-faq/ and https://www.level2kernel.com/emv-guide.html) will work without any problems but you can still use our firmware to have advantages like counting with Opair´s branding or offer high performance. Technical details will be available on our whitepaper.

Our final goal it is that any person can create their own debit card, anywhere, and a few moments later, carry it out and about without difficulties. We would like to be the firsts in launching this feature that we will be seeked and cherished in the near future and as we are an open source project we would like to share it to all the community as we understand this philosophy as a benefit that benefits the community as a whole. This will also allow growth, improvement and usage from other projects.

Regards

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:17:25 PM

can't believe ppl lost their mind for mere bounties.

if dev is working on one project, your bounty will be paid. otherwise, the project can't go on.  it is only matter of time.

he is not running away.

no need such curse.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 12:08:48 AM

Ok, I feel a bit better. Seems things are back on track.  Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:15:16 AM

Cheesy not github updata , again
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:46:54 AM

ok - so out the loop anyone have a coherent tl;dr?

I dropped some BTC in the ICO when bonuses were being issued - what's the status are we getting refunded or is this project going to happen?

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: