Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:50:50 AM

Escrow here...

The list with the refund requests is complete. There was only one user who decided to get a refund after the wallet was released. And that user already contacted me upfront that it could be the case that he might want a refund. He wanted to wait for the wallet.

Well, this has to come to an end, I already waited longer now to see if more refund requests come in but they didn't. On the other hand people changed their minds to wait for the opair even though they asked for a refund before.

So this can't be held open independently without hurting the other investors that want to trust into the coin. Which seem to be not a few.

So the refund period effectively ends now with the time of this post. I have the details of the investors that do not want opair. So that I can give them to wasserman99.

I will send wasserman99 the list of users that wanted a refund. Then refund the remaining users that wanted a refund, then pay the signature campaign and wasserman99 asked for the remaining coins to be sent to an address. Have to search for it again. Or you might post it here again publicly wasserman99.

Surely this did not go the way it was invented but with all the ruckus I did my best to find out how to handle this so the outcome would be the best for investors on both sides.

I sell my office opair with a bonus 25% 0.25 btc, give me 0.2 btc
Details in PM

Nope, not after asking for a refund. What do you try to do?
That's a good news, thanks for the timely update..

One question, are you gonna pay directly the bounty for signature campaign?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:41:07 AM

We are stuck in the point 5-6. Now, its time to SJ send us the list and pay the signature campaign to Lutpin.

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday. // Done
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Done
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th. // Done
4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and no more refunds will be accepted. // Done
5) Escrow Pays sig campaign. // Waiting for SJ
6) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system. // Waiting for SJ
7) Start the distribution // Waiting for SJ
8-) 7 days after we start the distribution the funds will be released.
9) Launch the beta during October.

Regards
so finally things are kicking up. and moving futher. nice to see devs finally reach to a decision, launched the wallet, and now they are working in other things.
hope we'll see a exchange listing the OPAIR coin and will be available to trading..

BTW any schedule for submitting the coin in Exchange?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 09:52:23 AM

Escrow here...

The list with the refund requests is complete. There was only one user who decided to get a refund after the wallet was released. And that user already contacted me upfront that it could be the case that he might want a refund. He wanted to wait for the wallet.

Well, this has to come to an end, I already waited longer now to see if more refund requests come in but they didn't. On the other hand people changed their minds to wait for the opair even though they asked for a refund before.

So this can't be held open independently without hurting the other investors that want to trust into the coin. Which seem to be not a few.

So the refund period effectively ends now with the time of this post. I have the details of the investors that do not want opair. So that I can give them to wasserman99.

I will send wasserman99 the list of users that wanted a refund. Then refund the remaining users that wanted a refund, then pay the signature campaign and wasserman99 asked for the remaining coins to be sent to an address. Have to search for it again. Or you might post it here again publicly wasserman99.

Surely this did not go the way it was invented but with all the ruckus I did my best to find out how to handle this so the outcome would be the best for investors on both sides.

Details in PM

Yes, I will pay Lutpin directly. I know him since a longer time and confirmed he is the real one I know. So when I pay him I know the funds will reach his target. Wink

wasserman99, can you post the release address directly so that I can release all the remaining funds (except the funds of users I know the opair user connection but not a refund address)?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:08:16 AM

what if anyone download the wallet and keep it open, will they receive any free coin ? I am sorry for this sort of question. I am new in mining and staking things. I just trade
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:15:57 AM

what if anyone download the wallet and keep it open, will they receive any free coin ? I am sorry for this sort of question. I am new in mining and staking things. I just trade

If it's POS then yes, but you will first need coins to stake.

modul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:18:31 AM

Details in PM

I'm trying to recover their investments and nothing more.
one of the two that will be faster or sell it to someone or return via you.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
snipertrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:23:40 AM

We are stuck in the point 5-6. Now, its time to SJ send us the list and pay the signature campaign to Lutpin.

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday. // Done
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Done
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th. // Done
4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and no more refunds will be accepted. // Done
5) Escrow Pays sig campaign. // Waiting for SJ
6) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system. // Waiting for SJ
7) Start the distribution // Waiting for SJ
8-) 7 days after we start the distribution the funds will be released.
9) Launch the beta during October.

Regards

good information to buyer ico opair and follow signature campaign
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

all things have resolved and I'm waiting for distributions and listing coins on exchange in next days,
I think all investors asking refund will regret about this coin.
Let Opair go smoothly
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:25:38 AM

I have two questions,
1)  I still seem to be able to invest ( https://www.opair.co/invest/ ) but you said the funding had closed already? Will I get any XPO if I invest at this point and is there any big difference to those early investors?

2) Assuming 1) is OK, can I hold my XPO in the www.opair.co -wallet?

I saw that some people had deposited after the ICO ended and those were returned. So sending btc has no use anymore.

Early investors got a bonus:

- First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.
- Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.
- Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 15% bonus.
- Users participating in the campaign the third week will receive 10% bonus.

Opair.co is not a wallet but a wordpress site, I guess you can wait for the ocami wallet or the fixed qt wallet which is coming this week according to wasserman.
People with Linux and mac also have to wait untill there is a wallet available for them.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:29:23 AM

I have two questions,
1)  I still seem to be able to invest ( https://www.opair.co/invest/ ) but you said the funding had closed already? Will I get any XPO if I invest at this point and is there any big difference to those early investors?

2) Assuming 1) is OK, can I hold my XPO in the www.opair.co -wallet?

1) Opair ICO investment had finished . If you want to buy xpo then waiting for exchange
2) No. there is a xpo wallet for holding not holding www.opair.co
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:41:01 AM

Seems the issues have been sorted out.All well that ends well.Kudos to SebastianJu,wesserman,lutpin and all others who worked hard to fix everything and protected the interest of investors,developers and signature participants Smiley

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 02:03:17 PM

Seems the issues have been sorted out.All well that ends well.Kudos to SebastianJu,wesserman,lutpin and all others who worked hard to fix everything and protected the interest of investors,developers and signature participants Smiley
well, things are not sorted out at all..
my  wallet is open since almost an hour but not synchorizing even a single block.. although it is connected with the nodes. and have 4 activ connections with opair network but still not synchorizing..

is anyone else having same issue or only me?

I want to request SebastianJu do not release funds until the distribution finish. coin get listed in exchange and we all dump our coins their and get our money back.. till then hold the funds. or simply refund everyone.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

Details in PM

I'm trying to recover their investments and nothing more.
one of the two that will be faster or sell it to someone or return via you.

You're acting fishy dude.

I sell my office opair
I'm trying to recover their investments

What is it, you or they? And who are you talking about?

well, things are not sorted out at all..
my  wallet is open since almost an hour but not synchorizing even a single block.. although it is connected with the nodes. and have 4 activ connections with opair network but still not synchorizing..

is anyone else having same issue or only me?

I want to request SebastianJu do not release funds until the distribution finish. coin get listed in exchange and we all dump our coins their and get our money back.. till then hold the funds. or simply refund everyone.

Everyone has the problem that it is out of sync, you need to wait till the coins have been distributed for it to work well, and the time on voting on how the btc will be released is over. SJ will not refund anyone anymore (read his last post), you could had stated before that you wanted to wait asking a refund after the wallet is done, that time has passed.

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:11:01 PM

Hi,

SJ yes if we continue with the plan you need to:

1) Send us asap the list.
2) Pay directly to the escrow.
3) We are going to start the distribution after you do the point 1.
4) Release the remaining funds to 1MtzCZpBLqmLNSEjoAxbLv2zCcAvrKyHm9...sorry, we dont understand this "(except the funds of users I know the opair user connection but not a refund address)?"

Regards

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:11:17 PM

Update:

Blockexplorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpo/

Regards

tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:19:50 PM

Escrow here...

Details in PM

Yes, I will pay Lutpin directly. I know him since a longer time and confirmed he is the real one I know. So when I pay him I know the funds will reach his target. Wink

wasserman99, can you post the release address directly so that I can release all the remaining funds (except the funds of users I know the opair user connection but not a refund address)?

Great job SebastianJU!

I have keep my signature because i believe in the project and i hope to receive my bounty from Lutpin soon Wink

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:26:21 PM

Escrow here...

Details in PM

Great job SebastianJU!

I have keep my signature because i believe in the project and i hope to receive my bounty from Lutpin soon Wink

The signature camp is over and finishd for few weeks !!!

Also great work Opair Team to get all issue finishd

tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:39:51 PM

Escrow here...

Details in PM

Great job SebastianJU!

The signature camp is over and finishd for few weeks !!!

Also great work Opair Team to get all issue finishd

I know... but still  Smiley

vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

I can't wait! When will I get my coins??
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:37:18 PM

I am participant of Opair Crowdsale, for now...can i submited/filled XPO address on ICO website?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: