Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:46:32 AM

When does mac wallet get updated  Huh I want to receive my XPO's already.  Undecided

I'm waiting too :/

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:57:01 AM

When does mac wallet get updated  Huh I want to receive my XPO's already.  Undecided

I wrote it before: use playonmac, install the windows wallet with it and you're golden. Isn't pretty, but works. Once a Mac wallet is released, copy and paste the wallet.dat file(or whatever it is called in the opair wallet). Done.
pauloaragaomelo

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:00:01 AM

When does mac wallet get updated  Huh I want to receive my XPO's already.  Undecided

I wrote it before: use playonmac, install the windows wallet with it and you're golden. Isn't pretty, but works. Once a Mac wallet is released, copy and paste the wallet.dat file(or whatever it is called in the opair wallet). Done.

I have VMWare and Parallels on my Mac, but I really don't want to use it.
Thanks anyway Smiley

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:24:57 AM

It took a while but my coins finally started staking.
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:33:15 AM

Why are the two summary's of these profiles almost identical?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stas-nikolaev

I'd say because neither of them are real people.

No, the second link is was the profile of the decloud developer. Decloud is a known scam, he copy the Frank profile.

Lol. What an entertaining read. With the number of sockpuppet accounts that the "devs" have I'm really not sure if anyone has actually invested in this "platform", but if anyone did: ha ha. You suck.

If you needed any more proof of the scam, besides what has been pointed out before:

The Linkedin profiles of the "team" are 100% copy-pasted & fake:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stas-nikolaev-135771125?trk=pub-pbmap  -  "I´m an accomplished IT professional with vast experience in the development and delivery of IT solutions." - copy-pasted from https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-schroeder - "Design and development responsibility for the product Cross-system layer to manage the subscriber and service data. Solutions based on distributed database. Optimize memory and time consumption performance of Totally Integrated Automation Portal.
SQL Server 2014/2008R2/2005 Database Design & Development, Administration & Performance Optimization."  - copy-pasted from https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

Why are the bitcointalk moderators not deleting such obvious scam attempts? This place is fucking awful. But also hilarious.

Regards

Lol. What an entertaining read. With the number of sockpuppet accounts that the "devs" have I'm really not sure if anyone has actually invested in this "platform", but if anyone did: ha ha. You suck.

If you needed any more proof of the scam, besides what has been pointed out before:

The Linkedin profiles of the "team" are 100% copy-pasted & fake:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stas-nikolaev-135771125?trk=pub-pbmap  -  "I´m an accomplished IT professional with vast experience in the development and delivery of IT solutions." - copy-pasted from https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-schroeder - "Design and development responsibility for the product Cross-system layer to manage the subscriber and service data. Solutions based on distributed database. Optimize memory and time consumption performance of Totally Integrated Automation Portal.
SQL Server 2014/2008R2/2005 Database Design & Development, Administration & Performance Optimization."  - copy-pasted from https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

Why are the bitcointalk moderators not deleting such obvious scam attempts? This place is fucking awful. But also hilarious.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig  This is opair "founder", who may be not existed at all. His CV is also copy paste.

But opair OP was published on 20th of July https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.0

declouds OP was released 15th of July, early than opair, so this case is opair copy paste from declouds.

There is scam accusation against opair, I consider your proof can prove opair copied from decloud, not vice versa.

Which one is correct? You said they copied you? But I find your OP is later released than declouds.

jingzhuipizgi22

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:35:54 AM

what's the development  of the wallet?
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:37:50 AM

I am intersting debit cards, with opair, send me pm with details.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:01:39 AM

I am intersting debit cards, with opair, send me pm with details.

It has already been explained in the thread, next time just use the search option.  Wink

I would like a little better explanation of how "decentralized debit-cards" are supposed to work.

Are they supposed to be able to be used at point of sale purchases? If so, how is that supposed to work? The reason businesses except your current banks Visa, or Mastercard debit-card is because of the centralized entity(Visa, or Mastercard) that backs up the purchases. Anyone could print up a bunch of cards that are not backed by Visa, or Mastercard....but no one is going to accept them for purchases.

Banks also offer a non-branded debit-card for people with only a savings account. This debit-card is only used to withdraw money from your banks ATM. It cannot be used for purchases. I do not see how this could be an option either because you need the centralized entity(your bank) to hold an account and offer withdrawal services through the ATM.

None of the above would allow even a fraction of decentralization.

Hi,

Take a look:

Debit cards were in our minds since day one, for it is one of the preferred payment methods of customers nowadays and we aim to mass market adoption, so this goal may not be too surprising. The idea is to eliminate all the intermediaries in the process in order to save time and money, and also the unwanted consequences that brings centralization (frozen accounts, delays, usage of our own private information, etc). Note that it will have disadvantages such as if you wish to create and load your own cards you will need to have a particular hardware. On the other hand, there will be lots of payment terminals/point of sale terminals that will receive a special update with a custom firmware made by us in order to accept our debit cards (this will happen with payment terminals/point of sale non- EMV compatibles). In most terminals compatible with EMV (for more information about EMV visit: http://www.emv-connection.com/emv-faq/ and https://www.level2kernel.com/emv-guide.html) will work without any problems but you can still use our firmware to have advantages like counting with Opair´s branding or offer high performance. Technical details will be available on our whitepaper.

Our final goal it is that any person can create their own debit card, anywhere, and a few moments later, carry it out and about without difficulties. We would like to be the firsts in launching this feature that we will be seeked and cherished in the near future and as we are an open source project we would like to share it to all the community as we understand this philosophy as a benefit that benefits the community as a whole. This will also allow growth, improvement and usage from other projects.

Regards

There you go...
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:05:03 AM

On the Opair invest page, when we add an XPO address and press "add", nothing happens, the page just reloads. Is this the way it should be?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:15:01 AM

On the Opair invest page, when we add an XPO address and press "add", nothing happens, the page just reloads. Is this the way it should be?

If you added your xpo address already. nothing to do anymore because it has been saved in the opair system and you only wait for releasing your coins.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:21:34 AM

If you added your xpo address already. nothing to do anymore because it has been saved in the opair system and you only wait for releasing your coins.

And also it might take a while for your coins to arrive on your wallet, i think they processing the distribution manually. and if its automated in just a short while it will arrive at your wallet.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

Having a strange issue with staking.

It has been that way since 9am est yesterday... over 24 hours ago.... when i first started the network staking weight was only ~1400 and it said 3 second time expected.

All of this and no stake in 24 hours??? either i have HORRIBLE luck staking or something is wrong.
kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:56:29 PM

Having a strange issue with staking.

It has been that way since 9am est yesterday... over 24 hours ago.... when i first started the network staking weight was only ~1400 and it said 3 second time expected.

All of this and no stake in 24 hours??? either i have HORRIBLE luck staking or something is wrong.

Hi - I read about 'staking' - there are a couple ways it is done and I don't know the rules for XPO. I assume since you mention 'luck' that the stakes are selected randomly without regard to size. I think the point of 'staking' is to remove those coins from being bought or sold for 30 (?) days to maybe stabilize coin value, so stake size should matter and maybe larger stakes are getting the coin reward for tying up coins. I am a total newbie so I am trying my best to know what is going on. My wallet is taking forever to sync and I might stake, but where are the rules? at GitHub?
     Scam - it seems to me if the project was a scam they would have took the BTC and run already, so I don't understand the scam complaints. Things can just go slow in the beginning I think.
     I read the most desireable feature for a coin now is privacy - Monero and another coin have gone way up. I am hoping the debt card thing works and this coin becomes worth as much as ETH in a year or so, just like it took ETH a year or so. The average value of the top 30 coins under the top 10 is about $1, which would also be awesome, but the range is wildly wide. Sitting tight and wishing the best for this project!
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:22:20 PM

How I understand POS
While I will not profess to understand all the inner workings of a POS based cryptocurrency, from what I understand POS is simply an alternative to POW. The main difference (as I understand) is that instead of 'hashrate' you have 'stake weight' which derived from a combination of the # of coins you hold, and their combined 'age'. This 'stake weight' works in a very similar way to hashrate, and when you have 2x or 3x or more of the 'network hashrate' in POW you would pull a larger % of blocks then the rest of the network, whereas in POS you would 'stake' a block very quickly.

My particular case
I understand that I am not the top of the rich list, (in fact im ~#30), and that many with a larger stash of XPO would likely get their stakes first, as they would have a higher 'stake weight' making it more likely for them to 'stake' a block at the correct difficulty. (similar to solo mining maybe?)
However, with the current block total, the fact that POW has 0 reward, the fact the as soon as you 'stake' a block your 'staked' coins are then locked and unusable while waiting for the min stake age again (taking out larger players who staked immediately), and finally the fact that distribution is still being completed, IMHO I shouldve been able to pull a block within ~24 hours.

My question
Are either of these scenarios possible:
1)I have misconfigured something in my opair.conf (shouldnt really effect staking, but who knows)
2)Is the expected staking time reported by the wallet off?
3)Is there an issue in the wallet itself (not fudding, just hoping to help, and get help)
4)I have completely misunderstood POS and need a refresher (whitepaper maybe?)

My Opair wallet version: 2.2.0.0-QT-Windows
My OS: Windows 7 ultimate x64
My .conf:
addnode=45.62.226.224
addnode=64.137.167.77
addnode=64.137.167.48
rpcuser=[removed]
rpcpassword=[removed]
rpcport=22667
port=22665
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
(I was solo mining to move the chain)

*Disclaimer: all above are simply opinions and questions, DO NOT assume any investment advice, doom/scam implications, etc*
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:33:25 PM

I am a phase 1 investor. I have not submitted my XPO address yet, cause i have a question.

Here is the thing:

I suppose some investors got a refund, not as much as SJ anticipated but i guess some got refunded.

Now! I want to know how many BTC got refunded and whats the final total BTC invested after substracting refunded BTC!?!

That should change my XPO balance right???  Means: More XPO for every investor who stayed and subsequently a lower XPO ICO price.

So, me and every other investor who stayed with this project should receive adjusted (higher) XPO balances, dont we?

@Wasserman Can you elaborate please ! !!

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

I am a phase 1 investor. I have not submitted my XPO address yet, cause i have a question.

Here is the thing:

I suppose some investors got a refund, not as much as SJ anticipated but i guess some got refunded.

Now! I want to know how many BTC got refunded and whats the final total BTC invested after substracting refunded BTC!?!

That should change my XPO balance right???  Means: More XPO for every investor who stayed and subsequently a lower XPO ICO price.

So, me and every other investor who stayed with this project should receive adjusted (higher) XPO balances, dont we?

@Wasserman Can you elaborate please ! !!

Hi,

We already did this, we deleted the refunded investments in our base.

Here is the new mac wallet: https://opair.co/opair-mac-qt.rar

l8nit3, I send you a pm. Let me know.

baomoremoney, they made his thread first but he add the linkedin profile after us.

Regards

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:02:49 PM

Just downloaded the new Mac wallet, my fingers are crossed  Embarrassed

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:09:05 PM

You need to leave the wallet open right to mature coins right ?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:11:18 PM

You need to leave the wallet open right to mature coins right ?

Yes!  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pauloaragaomelo

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:42:21 PM

@Wasserman

Now the Mac Wallet are working fine!
Thanks!

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: