Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:00:12 AM

This Wasserman is a Joke. How can you leave the Genesis Script Generator in your code and not get a Runtime Error?
This Script Code need to be removed or Commented after you Generate the Genesis Block and MerkleRoot.
Now please tell me how is Team going to Release an OCAML wallet or whatever if you cant even clone a simple Qt Wallet?
I have fixed many Coin Wallets for devs on this forum but to tell you the truth, i really dont trust you guys and deeply regret
being a Phase1 Investor - all i see here is a Bogus project and a One man Operation Stealing Money.
In my Opinion, there will be no development of this Coin but like i said, I have some info of you in case you run. ehehe

And P.S: I advice you to remake a new Wallet because of the 200 blocks for POW which is very low to move all the coins before
POS start. You need at least 2000 blocks for POW to insure that most coins will be distributed and that people will have their
coins matured (after the 12hrs min) to get the POS moving the Blockchain. The min Coin Age is not an Issue as long as the
POW can run until POS start while some blocks are still left for the POW to finish.
If you dont listen to my Advice, you will have the Blockchain stuck and that will be another BIG Issue to fix.
Make the POW last Blocks to 2000 for safety.

Line 44: unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 12 * 60 * 60; // 12 hours    -----> Min Age in main.cpp

Line 29: static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 200; // Extra blocks to mature / confirm premine  ------> POW last block 200 (NOT GOOD) in main.h

...And since you like to delete my POSTs, please delete this one too.  Smiley

I will quote this post, and like we said before, there is no Frank or Hao. This guy hired someone to build a qt wallet. How can you even think of building an OCAML wallet.
Grin you can buy a basic with 0.2BTC
so have no one build OCAML wallet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:38:46 AM

This Wasserman is a Joke. How can you leave the Genesis Script Generator in your code and not get a Runtime Error?
This Script Code need to be removed or Commented after you Generate the Genesis Block and MerkleRoot.
Now please tell me how is Team going to Release an OCAML wallet or whatever if you cant even clone a simple Qt Wallet?
I have fixed many Coin Wallets for devs on this forum but to tell you the truth, i really dont trust you guys and deeply regret
being a Phase1 Investor - all i see here is a Bogus project and a One man Operation Stealing Money.
In my Opinion, there will be no development of this Coin but like i said, I have some info of you in case you run. ehehe

And P.S: I advice you to remake a new Wallet because of the 200 blocks for POW which is very low to move all the coins before
POS start. You need at least 2000 blocks for POW to insure that most coins will be distributed and that people will have their
coins matured (after the 12hrs min) to get the POS moving the Blockchain. The min Coin Age is not an Issue as long as the
POW can run until POS start while some blocks are still left for the POW to finish.
If you dont listen to my Advice, you will have the Blockchain stuck and that will be another BIG Issue to fix.

Line 44: unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 12 * 60 * 60; // 12 hours    -----> Min Age in main.cpp

Line 29: static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 200; // Extra blocks to mature / confirm premine  ------> POW last block 200 (NOT GOOD) in main.h

I will quote this post, and like we said before, there is no Frank or Hao. This guy hired someone to build a qt wallet. How can you even think of building an OCAML wallet.
Grin you can buy a basic with 0.2BTC
so have no one build OCAML wallet

He can't even clone a basic wallet, but surely Frank has "over 20 years" of experience as a developer.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:52:03 AM

Wasserman, mistake on mistakes Sad(((
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

Rkana,

1) Thanks for let us know the first point. We are going to check it.

2) Our PoW blocks will be enough if some holders start to stake his coins. We are going to be able to distribute the coins in that way. So for the moment, we are not going to made changes in this point.

Regards

hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:12:56 PM

Nothing to see here except the usual FUDsters. You gotta laugh at this guy picking apart the QT wallet like he's discovered some show stopping bug. Meanwhile, this wallet is meant for nothing more than distributing the XPO. Why would the devs spend their time on it?

In a couple of months this wallet will be completely abandoned and we'll move to the real OCAML wallet. Unfortunately, it will undoubtedly be a couple of months of non stop repeated questions and complaints about the QT wallet I'm sure.
termion

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:25:19 PM

Nothing to see here except the usual FUDsters. You gotta laugh at this guy picking apart the QT wallet like he's discovered some show stopping bug. Meanwhile, this wallet is meant for nothing more than distributing the XPO. Why would the devs spend their time on it?

In a couple of months this wallet will be completely abandoned and we'll move to the real OCAML wallet. Unfortunately, it will undoubtedly be a couple of months of non stop repeated questions and complaints about the QT wallet I'm sure.

Sorry, You post only in this thread ... Where kookee?  

About mistakes - Mistakes in wallets - it's impossible !!!
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:41:42 PM

We are talking about people money here. A competent dev wouldn't make such mistakes. The Question is if they cant successfully clone a Qt wallet,
How can they develop an OCAML wallet or deliver the Features that they tricked people with to get the ICO funds? Im a phase1 investor myself so
not FUDing here.

and @Wasserman, your 200 POW blocks is a BIG Issue trust me on that one. The Blockchain will be stuck. The good way is to let POS start when some POW blocks
are still available and that make the blockchain continue rolling.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
termion

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:01:37 PM

We are talking about people money here. A competent dev wouldn't make such mistakes. The Question is if they cant successfully clone a Qt wallet,
How can they develop an OCAML wallet or deliver the Features that they tricked people with to get the ICO funds? Im a phase1 investor myself so
not FUDing here.

and @Wasserman, your 200 POW blocks is a BIG Issue trust me on that one. The Blockchain will be stuck. The good way is to let POS start when some POW blocks
are still available and that make the blockchain continue rolling.

PLease, send your PM to Sebastjan... Possible, hypersir - once more buying account ( He wrote only this thread) . If this not so, I sorry...
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:25:04 PM

Hi,

didnt catch up with all the latest news.

Can someone please inform me, if there is a posibility to refund ICO Phase 1 investors?

Thank You
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:07:20 PM

Sorry, You post only in this thread ... Where kookee?  

LOL, ok buddy, let's compare your account to mine. You got me, I must be Kookee.

I've been involved in many cryptos over the years but I don't come to these forums much anymore because it's been overrun by imbeciles like you. Opair seemed interesting to me because of the ocaml aspect so I decided to give it a shot.

While I have seen FUD many times before, I've never seen it so bad as in here, which in my experience tells me that there's something here  Smiley
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:12:30 PM

Hi,

Can someone please inform me, if there is a posibility to refund ICO Phase 1 investors?

Thank You

Hi, sorry but we dont accept more refunds.

Since magum didnt reply we are going to cancel his investment and refund him. We are going to review the rkana comment and fix it if neccesary. Again, thanks for your advice. After that we are going to start the distribution.

Regards

BitOk29

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:55:07 AM

Hi,

Thank You

Since magum didnt reply we are going to cancel his investment and refund him. We are going to review the rkana comment and fix it if neccesary. Again, thanks for your advice. After that we are going to start the distribution.

Regards

How long we must wait?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:32:53 AM

Hi,

Thank You

Regards

How long we must wait?

Hi,

Here is the new win wallet: https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar and the source: https://github.com/Opair/Opair-Qt.
We are going to provide a new mac wallet too in this days.

We will process all request of xpo coins within 24-48 hours.

Regards

kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:01:26 AM

Good..this wallet running well
I am waiting the exchange

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:31:31 AM

The second  wallet is running smoothly with no errors
waiting for XPO distributions and some exchanges in next days

pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:12:13 PM

Hi,

Thank You

Regards

How long we must wait?

Hi,

Here is the new win wallet: https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar and the source: https://github.com/Opair/Opair-Qt.

Regards

What will be different in the new Mac Wallet?
I submit the address of my mac Wallet in the ICO site. If I downloaded a new Mac Wallet, the address will change?
What can I do?

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
termion

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:13:44 PM

Hi,

Thank You

Regards

How long we must wait?

Hi,

Regards

What will be different in the new Mac Wallet?
I submit the address of my mac Wallet in the ICO site. If I downloaded a new Mac Wallet, the address will change?
What can I do?

address no change
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:51:06 PM

Important Update

We made a new changes to avoid possible future problems with blockchain stuck (as an user said), adding more PoW blocks to avoid that problem in the future.

Please everyone use this new version:

We will process all request of xpo coins as soon as we have the nodes working on the new version.
To clarify, your address its the same and you dont need to make any changes or delete any folder. Now, we only need to move the nodes to work in this new version. After that we will process the distribution. By the way, this will give more time to all investor add his xpo address on his dashboard (https://www.opair.co/invest/), so far only 50 of 185 did it.

Regards

baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:08:22 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Wasserman, mistake on mistakes Sad(((

What a shameful and shitty wallet

This guy should not get the escrowed BTC.

Deliver the ocaml wallet you promised, get an exchange... to be short, do what you promised, and, then, maybe he'll (yes, still no sign of life from "Frank" and "Hao") at this moment "deserve" those escrowed BTC.

For now all of this is pure rubbish, so desperate to be in since phaze 1  Angry

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:09:03 PM

Important Update

We made a new changes to avoid possible future problems with blockchain stuck (as an user said), adding more PoW blocks to avoid that problem in the future.

Please everyone use this new version:

We will process all request of xpo coins as soon as we have the nodes working on the new version.
To clarify, your address its the same and you dont need to make any changes or delete any folder. Now, we only need to move the nodes to work in this new version. After that we will process the distribution. By the way, this will give more time to all investor add his xpo address on his dashboard (https://www.opair.co/invest/), so far only 50 of 185 did it.

Regards

Great the new version works smoothly. We are starting with the distribution right now.

Regards

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: