Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:19:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:53:39 AM

my 5 cents :

I do believe that the oroject is leget, however my advice to the OP is so:

Crypto is all about the community, and if you would like this project to succeed i guess you should first of all reveal your identity as people ask, then reveal the btc adress to where the funds are going and a something along the lines of a google hangout would be great.
As for the escrow, thats not 1 million % neccassey, but defently makes the project more secure.

I already invested (a small sum), but if i see that this project will listen tot he community, i am willing to invest more as im sure will others too

Exactly, a google hangout or a interview would be best with Frank or Hao

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:36:35 AM

4) A user has threatened us by private message, so he was banned from our thread. We will not allow this.

Regards

Please post the PM here.

yo
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:55:27 AM

4) A user has threatened us by private message, so he was banned from our thread. We will not allow this.

Regards

Please post the PM here.

I am sure they do not because privacy issues.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:59:07 AM

Regards

Please post the PM here.

whose privacy issues ? 

yo
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:08:02 AM

my 5 cents :

I do believe that the project is legit, however my advice to the OP is so:

Crypto is all about the community, and if you would like this project to succeed i guess you should first of all reveal your identity as people ask, then reveal the btc adress to where the funds are going and something along the lines of a google hangout would be great.
As for the escrow, thats not 1 million % neccasery, but defenatly will make the project more secure.

I already invested (a small sum), but if i see that this project will listen to the advices of the community, i am willing to invest more as im sure will others too

Yeah, this ^

Plus, how can the one guy staying anonymous be the guy responsible for public relations? Don't you realize how disadvantageous that is? I mean, you are supposed to be the face of the project, but, well… there is no face.

I guess we can have the BTC address to know where all the bitcoins are accumulated. This would be a bit transparent..

@wasserman, it is possible to reveal your identity since it will create a goodwill and trust for the coin, silencing at the FUD and scam talks.

Adress is here:
https://blockchain.info/de/address/1MtzCZpBLqmLNSEjoAxbLv2zCcAvrKyHm9

Please note that the "76.xxx BTC invested" on their site include bonusses, so there is nothing missing (that got me the first time I checked)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 01:10:24 PM

my 5 cents :

Crypto is all about the community, and if you would like this project to succeed i guess you should first of all reveal your identity as people ask, then reveal the btc adress to where the funds are going and something along the lines of a google hangout would be great.
As for the escrow, thats not 1 million % neccasery, but defenatly will make the project more secure.

I already invested (a small sum), but if i see that this project will listen to the advices of the community, i am willing to invest more as im sure will others too

Yeah, this ^

Plus, how can the one guy staying anonymous be the guy responsible for public relations? Don't you realize how disadvantageous that is? I mean, you are supposed to be the face of the project, but, well… there is no face.

I guess we can have the BTC address to know where all the bitcoins are accumulated. This would be a bit transparent..

@wasserman, it is possible to reveal your identity since it will create a goodwill and trust for the coin, silencing at the FUD and scam talks.

Adress is here:

Please note that the "76.xxx BTC invested" on their site include bonusses, so there is nothing missing (that got me the first time I checked)

You saying you are part of the opair team ttookk?
Would it also be great to also reveal your linkedin profile and maybe facebook as well. The Waves community knows sasha so much, they fud around and even threat to kill sasha's family but he just laugh at it. maybe you should also reveal yourself in the name of ICO's success.
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:22:18 PM

Regards

Please post the PM here.

whose privacy issues ? 

it is called private message because it's not for public.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:24:04 PM

Dev should douse the fire by revealing their escrow and I think a little bit transparency won't hurt this project but avoiding critical question will. It may also help as marketing how information are being delivered by devs to the potential investors.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 01:30:47 PM

The dev team can stop worrying all these and that the ICO may still receive more BTC if things are settled. if you are willing to gamble the success of the project just because you didn't show any escrows nor identity, then i guess you're one of the people who wouldn't do it for the community you've built.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:37:22 PM

my 5 cents :

Yeah, this ^

Adress is here:

You saying you are part of the opair team ttookk?
Would it also be great to also reveal your linkedin profile and maybe facebook as well. The Waves community knows sasha so much, they fud around and even threat to kill sasha's family but he just laugh at it. maybe you should also reveal yourself in the name of ICO's success.

Huh? How did you get that from what I posted? I am not affiliated with the project whatsoever (well, apart from wearing their signature).
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:14:48 PM

@wasserman99 and @OpairFrank. I have a few questions.

Q1. Why did you choose to have the ICO before the events you intend to visit in October?
Q2. Who is "Nicholas Sparks"? (https://github.com/Opair)
Q3. Do you @wasserman99 also have a real ID?    

Yesterday, it said Nicholas Sparks on the github.  Today it says wasserman.  Pretty odd it got changed without any explanation.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:27:45 PM

Trademark, i said yesterday that it was my pseudonym. About your other question, when I have the answer I tell you. Hopefully later today i will send you a message.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

Some points that were discussed in our Slack:

1) (about the hangout) It's an idea, we are not sure and less now. You have to understand that both Frank and Hao, have jobs in major companies. With what has happened is very difficult to reach the 700 BTC ideals we wanted as minimum. Not our fault, because everything we have warned before (escrow). Is it our fault that two investors do not read the rules? Of course not! So if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get 700 BTC if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

2) (about the campaign againt us) These people are doing it all wrong with their campaign against us. If we were a scam as they say (WE ARE NOT!!), they would be helping us because it will end up being them who kill the project and therefore those responsible; and not us.
Following their logic, they are hurting himself and affecting our investors. Cancel is not an option because we want Opair become a reality. We will adapt to the funds that we get.

3) (about escrow again) We said like a million times our reasons and there were a lot of projects (even big) that didnt use an escrow. It is not an obligation. We decided not to do that and we announced it in our thread, in the FIRST POST. Please read

4) Kellendil (Neutronus on slack) was banned from this thread and our slack because he has threatened us by private message.

Regards

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:35:55 PM

1) (about the hangout) It's an idea, we are not sure and less now. You have to understand that both Frank and Hao, have jobs in major companies. With what has happened is very difficult to reach the 700 BTC ideals we wanted as minimum. Not our fault, because everything we have warned before (escrow). Is it our fault that two investors do not read the rules? Of course not! So if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get 700 BTC if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

2) (about the campaign againt us) These people are doing it all wrong with their campaign against us. If we were a scam as they say (WE ARE NOT!!), they would be helping us because it will end up being them who kill the project and therefore those responsible; and not us.
Following their logic, they are hurting himself and affecting our investors. Cancel is not an option because we want Opair become a reality. We will adapt to the funds that we get.

3) (about escrow again) We said like a million times our reasons and there were a lot of projects (even big) that didnt use an escrow. It is not an obligation. We decided not to do that and we announced it in our thread, in the FIRST POST. Please read

4) Kellendil (Neutronus on slack) was banned from this thread and our slack because he has threatened us by private message.

Regards

@wasserman, why would people campaign against Frank and Hao, if they exposed themselves.. Any reason of your logic??

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

1) (about the hangout) It's an idea, we are not sure and less now. You have to understand that both Frank and Hao, have jobs in major companies. With what has happened is very difficult to reach the 700 BTC ideals we wanted as minimum. Not our fault, because everything we have warned before (escrow). Is it our fault that two investors do not read the rules? Of course not! So if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get 700 BTC if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

Regards

Nobody is gonna make a "campaign" against you. at first, I truly believed in this project. but, there are unsolved questions regarding this project.

No escrow, yeah, people want an escrow, they feel safer this way.
No references of Frank's work online, he could easily be a made-up character.
And you don't identify yourself, which makes people wonder why. using a pseudonym surely not gonna help users trust you more.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

CoinManiac1 and YIz: Kellendil already threatens me privately. It is logical that Frank and Hao are now cautious about giving more data on them.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 03:40:48 PM

Regards

Dear wasserman,

Thanks for some clarification, ashame you ignored a few questions. Apart from hangout, one was for you to reveal your identity (and it is a major one for the many stated reasons above).

Another thing is that (and by no means i mean any offence, once again i have already invested), your arguments look kind of strange, usually (and believe me ((unfortunatly)) i know that), its like that when someone is trying so hard to show others he is right - when in fact he did something wrong (once again, no offence i am only stating what i see).

Please remember that most people are only giving advices and want this project to succeed

BR

Game of Links

cyber~license©
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

CoinManiac1 and YIz: Kellendil already threatens me privately. It is logical that Frank and Hao are now cautious about giving more data on them.

I don't know what he wrote you, but that's his own business. we already have their full alleged names, countries, and companies they have worked in before, if someone wanted to find them, he would.
Giving more information and an interview at this point will only help the project, not harm anymore involved.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:48:55 PM

So far you've raised about 40k USD and it's only good for 2 months of development?  At this rate, the 700BTC will not be enough. 
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:52:05 PM

serejandmyself and YIz: We want to give this matter closed. We have already given personal information which we consider sufficient. Frank and Hao decided to be public, for my part, I prefer to work with a pseudonym, even more after the threat of that user. Our debt to investors is to deliver as promised once the ICO finish, not give personal information about us.

So far you've raised about 40k USD and it's only good for 2 months of development?  At this rate, the 700BTC will not be enough. 

700 BTC is the minimum amount that we established to accomplish the development of everything promised in our thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: