Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1234015 times)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

This can easily take this project very far.

The Byteball wallet and Jumio integration now works on iPhone (only iOS 11 onwards though).  We will try and submit this soon to Apple App Store, hopefully next week.

On March 9 Byteball founder and lead developer Tony Churyumoff delivered a workshop at the Blockchain Leadership Summit in Zurich, Switzerland. Tony’s workshop was entitled Byteball: Crypto Solutions for the Real World. The event was well attended with speakers from organizations such as IBM, Coinbase and UBS. Video will be included in a future email if available.

Slack user @Punqtured has been doing excellent work to help Byteball recently. Firstly he has taken a very proactive role in helping with the translation of the Byteball wallet into new languages. The current status of the translations can be viewed here. In the past week alone translations have been completed for Bosnian, Croatian, Hindi (Indian) and Turkish. This is super important as only around 13% of the world's population speaks English, and only about 5% of the world's population are native English speakers. Mass worldwide adoption is a major aim for Byteball, and having the wallet in as many major languages as possible is a big step in the right direction.   

@Punqtured also submitted this interesting proposal to Utopian.io suggesting Byteball as a possible solution to a major fraud problem the platform is currently experiencing. He stated:

I've spent this evening creating a suggestion for a platform called "Utopian". A Steem blockchain based social media project that rewards open source contributions. But their success has lead to them being flooded with attempts of fraud. I've been on their platform for a while (that's one of the ways, I find qualified translators) and therefore have seen their platform develop and seen the attempts they've made to pose new and stricter rules. The problem is, the genuine contributors have a harder and harder time until they turn their back to the project in the end, while the scammers learn pretty quickly and have an incentive to learn new ways to get their rewards (in Steem Dollars or "SBD")

The CEO of Utopian replied stating Byteball was being considered as a possibility. Fingers crossed! Examples of proposals for crypto solving current real world problems that fiat currencies can not are quite rare to find in the crypto world. Ideas are easy and plentiful, but step by step proposals much harder. The Byteball platform inspires creative thinking and proactive attitude!     

The Freebe Blackbytes Exchange crossed 100,000 GBB in total trade volume since launch just over 6 months ago. Remember, Blackbytes are the privacy coin of the Byteball platform. To maintain privacy, Blackbytes can only be bought and sold from within the Byteball wallet using P2P smart contracts.

A developer guide for accessing almost all functions of Byteball node via JSON-RPC was added to Github. Enabling developers to build their own applications for specific use cases is extremely important and will lead to adoption in a variety of areas.

The first Byteball Meetup in Milan will take place March 25. Milan is well known for a lot of shops, restaurants and B&B´s for accepting Bytes (the native currency of the Byteball Crypto platform) and other crypto currencies.

Finally, you will start to see more graphics on the Byteball Twitter feed such as this to remind and educate the crypto world on what Byteball is all about.

Questions about Byteball? Please ask them on the Byteball Subreddit, Telegram or Slack
Byteball
9b.7, Tverskaya st.
Moscow 125009
Russia

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dlipford370

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:17:06 PM by dlipford370

Yeah I was going to say that the byteball library is out of date.
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

For some unknown reason (Byteball BEEB core libs are up to date) Blackbytes were often not properly delivered during the last 48h. Therefore I have added the ability to make BEEB resend to you your Blackbytes. If - on minute after BEEB has notified your Blackbytes were sent - you still did not receive nothing just type `resend xxxx` (where xxxx is you batch id)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

byteball is good. even if the airdrop is cancelled, and there will come another airdrop, but is not as easy as before to getting free coins.

byteball has its own code from scratch.
has its main net and running.
has a good and responsible coder.
it is the dag mode.
it is wrote by node.js, will be integrated to web easily.
its app is also good to do chat and text coin.
it has contracts.

but, please remember, guys.
there is only one dev in this proj.
this is centralized coin because of witness owned by one person.
the decision and direction of this coin is managed by one person, and there is no sign and trend this person will listen to the community.
all are the price, if you hold large numbers of byteball, you must learn that you are only an ant,  the big elephant is the others especially ... , if the price comes up high and he sells before you, you will be let down.

This is very bad that only Tony is the one and only developer and the man behind this project. From what I know all witnesses are running by Tony. If something happens to him this will be the end of Byteball. Especially if there is not much information about Tony. Just think about this for a second. This is why decentralization is so powerful. When started could not be stopped for any reason and Byteball could be down next month if Tony disappears. This is a real thread for this project and until there is no backup plan I don't see mass adoption. Just my 2 cents.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

This is very bad that only Tony is the one and only developer and the man behind this project. From what I know all witnesses are running by Tony. If something happens to him this will be the end of Byteball. Especially if there is not much information about Tony. Just think about this for a second. This is why decentralization is so powerful. When started could not be stopped for any reason and Byteball could be down next month if Tony disappears. This is a real thread for this project and until there is no backup plan I don't see mass adoption. Just my 2 cents.

everything starts from somewhere and all coins of this type start off in the hands of the creator and need to be distributed. that's their nature.

all of this griping is about how it moves on from the starting phase. i'm sure tonych doesn't want this situation to continue any more than anyone else. he wants it to be in the hands of as many people as possible and that includes others taking the responsibility for witnessing out of his hands.

this is still the super early days. expect the need for a lot of stuff needing to be ironed out and figured out.
Alcibiades Agnes

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

everything starts from somewhere and all coins of this type start off in the hands of the creator and need to be distributed. that's their nature.

all of this griping is about how it moves on from the starting phase. i'm sure tonych doesn't want this situation to continue any more than anyone else. he wants it to be in the hands of as many people as possible and that includes others taking the responsibility for witnessing out of his hands.

this is still the super early days. expect the need for a lot of stuff needing to be ironed out and figured out.

I recently watched on Youtube Louis Thomas telling his viewers he is buying Byteball (see link below). His fundamental analysis has been impressive to date, and his explanation on why he liked Byteball makes sense. One key component I find interesting is its incredibly low supply of 1,000,000 coins, and a circulating supply of 645,000 coins. Of course, if the tech behind any coin is weak, then the supply doesn't matter much (I am not saying Byteball tech is weak). Furthermore, in 2017 we've seen that supply is not that important for a major rally (Ripple, Tron -4.35% , and a few other coins with multi-billions in supply have proven this). Second, Byteball's performance in relation to other tokens and coins in 2017 was really unimpressive. This is perhaps the most important reason I will likely stay away, as Byteball has been available to the public long enough to have been noticed by now, or at least much more than 600 mill in market cap by the 4th quarter of 2017 (current market cap is 180 mill). Third, the crypto market in general is in a state of possible breakdown and bear market, so any altcoin will need to be scrutinized much more heavily than 2017. However, I am a chartist at the end of the day, so if the price action displays close to what I indicated in the chart, I will be interested to own some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWBWwH3gSCs
Alcibiades Agnes

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:56:05 AM by Alcibiades Agnes

** Look **

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hOHkwno2yIuPHK2lnS5bs2H05W1tQgs9A863dH0UHW8/edit#slide=id.g34ad879f56_0_2

** Look **

The Byteball wallet and Jumio integration now works on iPhone (only iOS 11 onwards though).  We will try and submit this soon to Apple App Store, hopefully next week.

On March 9 Byteball founder and lead developer Tony Churyumoff delivered a workshop at the Blockchain Leadership Summit in Zurich, Switzerland. Tony’s workshop was entitled Byteball: Crypto Solutions for the Real World. The event was well attended with speakers from organizations such as IBM, Coinbase and UBS. Video will be included in a future email if available.

Slack user @Punqtured has been doing excellent work to help Byteball recently. Firstly he has taken a very proactive role in helping with the translation of the Byteball wallet into new languages. The current status of the translations can be viewed here. In the past week alone translations have been completed for Bosnian, Croatian, Hindi (Indian) and Turkish. This is super important as only around 13% of the world's population speaks English, and only about 5% of the world's population are native English speakers. Mass worldwide adoption is a major aim for Byteball, and having the wallet in as many major languages as possible is a big step in the right direction.  

@Punqtured also submitted this interesting proposal to Utopian.io suggesting Byteball as a possible solution to a major fraud problem the platform is currently experiencing. He stated:

I've spent this evening creating a suggestion for a platform called "Utopian". A Steem blockchain based social media project that rewards open source contributions. But their success has lead to them being flooded with attempts of fraud. I've been on their platform for a while (that's one of the ways, I find qualified translators) and therefore have seen their platform develop and seen the attempts they've made to pose new and stricter rules. The problem is, the genuine contributors have a harder and harder time until they turn their back to the project in the end, while the scammers learn pretty quickly and have an incentive to learn new ways to get their rewards (in Steem Dollars or "SBD")

The CEO of Utopian replied stating Byteball was being considered as a possibility. Fingers crossed! Examples of proposals for crypto solving current real world problems that fiat currencies can not are quite rare to find in the crypto world. Ideas are easy and plentiful, but step by step proposals much harder. The Byteball platform inspires creative thinking and proactive attitude!    

The Freebe Blackbytes Exchange crossed 100,000 GBB in total trade volume since launch just over 6 months ago. Remember, Blackbytes are the privacy coin of the Byteball platform. To maintain privacy, Blackbytes can only be bought and sold from within the Byteball wallet using P2P smart contracts.

A developer guide for accessing almost all functions of Byteball node via JSON-RPC was added to Github. Enabling developers to build their own applications for specific use cases is extremely important and will lead to adoption in a variety of areas.

The first Byteball Meetup in Milan will take place March 25. Milan is well known for a lot of shops, restaurants and B&B´s for accepting Bytes (the native currency of the Byteball Crypto platform) and other crypto currencies.

Finally, you will start to see more graphics on the Byteball Twitter feed such as this to remind and educate the crypto world on what Byteball is all about.

Questions about Byteball? Please ask them on the Byteball Subreddit, Telegram or Slack
Byteball
9b.7, Tverskaya st.
Moscow 125009
Russia
Alcibiades Agnes

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

** Look **

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hOHkwno2yIuPHK2lnS5bs2H05W1tQgs9A863dH0UHW8/edit#slide=id.g34ad879f56_0_2

** Look **

The Byteball wallet and Jumio integration now works on iPhone (only iOS 11 onwards though).  We will try and submit this soon to Apple App Store, hopefully next week.

Byteball
9b.7, Tverskaya st.
Moscow 125009
Russia

domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018

1st Byteball Crypto Meetup Milano
Antonius G.
Anfitrión: Antonius G.
De Byteball Crypto Meetup
¿Asistirás? 12 personas asistirán
MAR.

1st Byteball Crypto Meetup Milano

18:00 hasta el 21:00
Añadir al calendario

Debe indicarse una ubicación

Detalles
This will be the first Byteall meetup in Milano.
Details will be announced soon.

About the meetup group:

This group is for everyone interested or invested in Byteball and Crypto Enthusiasts in general. Milano is well known for a lot of shops, restaurants and B&B´s for accepting Bytes (the native currency of the Byteball Crypto platform) and other crypto currencies. The meetup place will accept Bytes as a payment as well Smiley
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

I had the BTC - Byteball exchange bot "ignore" my deposit because it was "too small".  Admittedly, it wasn't a lot, but it was in the ballpark of 20USD at the time of the deposit.  The message was just "Received your payment of 0.059 GB it is too small to be exchanged, will be ignored.".

In my opinion, this is broken behavior.  If the amount is too small to exchange, send it back after some time, don't just confiscate the money..

Is there anyone I can talk to to get my money back?

I was glad to see that whoever runs the BEEB exchange is around to take care of their customers.  Does anyone know who runs the BTC-Byteball exchange bot?  I still haven't heard anything.  It seems like whoever runs this bot just stole my 20$
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

I had the BTC - Byteball exchange bot "ignore" my deposit because it was "too small".  Admittedly, it wasn't a lot, but it was in the ballpark of 20USD at the time of the deposit.  The message was just "Received your payment of 0.059 GB it is too small to be exchanged, will be ignored.".

In my opinion, this is broken behavior.  If the amount is too small to exchange, send it back after some time, don't just confiscate the money..

I was glad to see that whoever runs the BEEB exchange is around to take care of their customers.  Does anyone know who runs the BTC-Byteball exchange bot?  I still haven't heard anything.  It seems like whoever runs this bot just stole my 20$

not too sure if this is applicable to you since yours was a BTC-Byteball exchange, but

For some unknown reason (Byteball BEEB core libs are up to date) Blackbytes were often not properly delivered during the last 48h. Therefore I have added the ability to make BEEB resend to you your Blackbytes. If - on minute after BEEB has notified your Blackbytes were sent - you still did not receive nothing just type `resend xxxx` (where xxxx is you batch id)

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

I had the BTC - Byteball exchange bot "ignore" my deposit because it was "too small".  Admittedly, it wasn't a lot, but it was in the ballpark of 20USD at the time of the deposit.  The message was just "Received your payment of 0.059 GB it is too small to be exchanged, will be ignored.".

In my opinion, this is broken behavior.  If the amount is too small to exchange, send it back after some time, don't just confiscate the money..

I was glad to see that whoever runs the BEEB exchange is around to take care of their customers.  Does anyone know who runs the BTC-Byteball exchange bot?  I still haven't heard anything.  It seems like whoever runs this bot just stole my 20$

not too sure if this is applicable to you since yours was a BTC-Byteball exchange, but

No it is not related.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

Crypto does not necessarily mean mining.

Please retweet https://twitter.com/byteballorg/status/971831270694182913?s=21

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

Did you know the Byteball Cashback API for merchants is live?
https://medium.com/byteball/byteball-cashback-program-9c717b8d3173

Please retweet https://twitter.com/byteballorg/status/973612103381774336?s=21

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

We are still in super early days, but people need to remain engaged for the project to become a success. In these early days, it is important that we attract new users to the community, not lose the existing ones we have. And that can be done by engaging with the community and listening to its concerns. The distribution method is just one aspect of the larger picture.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

We are still in super early days, but people need to remain engaged for the project to become a success. In these early days, it is important that we attract new users to the community, not lose the existing ones we have. And that can be done by engaging with the community and listening to its concerns. The distribution method is just one aspect of the larger picture.
And what does the team do to attract new users? Advertising, contests or something else?
barborrico

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

Pulled from github:
exports.from_email_name = 'Byteball email attestation bot';

exports.priceInBytes = 500000;
exports.rewardInUSD = 10;
exports.referralRewardInUSD = 10;

Tony, please, add i18n for this and real name attestation one. If we are aiming mass adoption, this is prioritary IMHO.

Check #localization channel on Slack.
Sythyn

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

The API documentation has been published on our site!
Our application programming interface was developed to integrate SilentNotary with different systems and applications. You can find SilentNotary API documentaton on our product page: https://silentnotary.com/index.html#prdct

ICO SilentNotary on Byteball https://silentnotary.com/

Hhugh

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I had the BTC - Byteball exchange bot "ignore" my deposit because it was "too small".  Admittedly, it wasn't a lot, but it was in the ballpark of 20USD at the time of the deposit.  The message was just "Received your payment of 0.059 GB it is too small to be exchanged, will be ignored.".

In my opinion, this is broken behavior.  If the amount is too small to exchange, send it back after some time, don't just confiscate the money..

I was glad to see that whoever runs the BEEB exchange is around to take care of their customers.  Does anyone know who runs the BTC-Byteball exchange bot?  I still haven't heard anything.  It seems like whoever runs this bot just stole my 20$

This bot has a buyer beware and explicitly says not to deposit the amount you deposited. So I'd have to respectfully say that there's only one place to put the blame if you don't get refunded.
Marc De Mesel

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 03:44:08 PM by Marc De Mesel

I recently watched on Youtube Louis Thomas telling his viewers he is buying Byteball (see link below). His fundamental analysis has been impressive to date, and his explanation on why he liked Byteball makes sense. One key component I find interesting is its incredibly low supply of 1,000,000 coins, and a circulating supply of 645,000 coins. Of course, if the tech behind any coin is weak, then the supply doesn't matter much (I am not saying Byteball tech is weak). Furthermore, in 2017 we've seen that supply is not that important for a major rally (Ripple, Tron -4.35% , and a few other coins with multi-billions in supply have proven this). Second, Byteball's performance in relation to other tokens and coins in 2017 was really unimpressive. This is perhaps the most important reason I will likely stay away, as Byteball has been available to the public long enough to have been noticed by now, or at least much more than 600 mill in market cap by the 4th quarter of 2017 (current market cap is 180 mill). Third, the crypto market in general is in a state of possible breakdown and bear market, so any altcoin will need to be scrutinized much more heavily than 2017. However, I am a chartist at the end of the day, so if the price action displays close to what I indicated in the chart, I will be interested to own some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWBWwH3gSCs

Fair enough.

Do take into account that the price history per Gbyte on coinmarketcap does not reflect the returns of a byte holder due to the many airdrops that a byte holder received.

For example, coinmarketcap starts at value of 0.020 BTC per Gbyte on Dec 27th 2016 (=$20).

Today it stands at 0.026 BTC/Gbyte, so you could think return in Bitcoin value was only 30%.

However since then, every 1 byte owned received over the year an additional 3 bytes in airdrops I roughly estimate, for free.

Bringing the total return today at 4 Gbyte * 0.026 = 0.100 BTC, so 300% return expressed in BTC, instead of the 30% that it looks like on the chart, ie: 10 times more.

In USD 1 Gbyte is worth $230 today * 4 = $920, a 46x return!

And this is for those that bought their first Gbyte end 2016 when it started trading at $20, most got them for free in the first airdrop the weeks before and only invested mind and time.

Ofcourse, like in all crypto's, bytes have been a terrible investment for those that bought at the peaks, but for those that dollar cost averaged over it's life existence of now little over 1 year, it has been a tremendous investment still today.

This does not debunk your argument that total market cap for Byteball peaking out at only $600 million is not spectacular compared to many others, but for that I would refer to valuations in previous crypto bubble in 2013 or the dotcom bubble in 1999.  Many coins and companies in top 30 end up dissapearing, while many that are barely seen in the rankings, end up taking the market after the bubble collapses.

It's all about real adoption, utility. Byteball is not there yet, but it certainly has it's focus right.

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: