Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:37:35 AM

Things in the world economy grow exponentially and most of the people don't think like that. They only think linear growth.

According to all data about the world economy, if BTC is common currency in the world, its price will be more than $1 million.

After the 20 million Bitcoin there will be only matter of possession. For instance, China wants to control BTC market by buying more bitcoins every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:35:06 PM

Bitcoin has to decent chance to exist after 20 freaking years but it's hard to tell about the value. Looking at the current scenario the value might increase a lot but I might decrease accordingly.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:41:55 PM

Bitcoin has to decent chance to exist after 20 freaking years but it's hard to tell about the value. Looking at the current scenario the value might increase a lot but I might decrease accordingly.
Yes i agree with you, bitcoin has to decent chance to exist after 20 years later and more than a just chance, for right now bitcoin is become best choice for digital currency.
The growing of bitcoins will be more good for 20 years later than today, the reasons is many people (companies, and other) whom addopt bitcoin on every countries
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:02:44 PM

i am sure bitcoin will be more rise and shine in 20 years and its price will be more increase and i hope we can be use our bitcoin in local shops for direct shopping from bitcoin and we will be able to use bitcoin as physical shape.
you can see the development of bitcoin at 7 this year, is simply amazing. let alone in the next 20 years would be 2 times more successful than it is today. and certainly bitcoin is far more acceptable at the time, it was the most important
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:45:07 AM

i am sure bitcoin will be more rise and shine in 20 years and its price will be more increase and i hope we can be use our bitcoin in local shops for direct shopping from bitcoin and we will be able to use bitcoin as physical shape.
you can see the development of bitcoin at 7 this year, is simply amazing. let alone in the next 20 years would be 2 times more successful than it is today. and certainly bitcoin is far more acceptable at the time, it was the most important
Well, the future is bright for bitcoin but that is only a speculation, there is no assurance it will happen so we have to take the risks while investing and hoping to grow our money bigger for the next 20 years, if it's profitable for us then we have to be thankful but if not, we have to move on.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:55:16 AM

you cant extrapolate how bitcoin is today to 20 years later.
yeah, bitcoin is great right now and in the past 7 years it has been growing a lot, the number of people using it and the services accepting bitcoin has grown a lot but this only can lead to better future in the next 5 years or so. anything more than that needs lots more development and we have to see how things shape out to be like after that.

Only Bitcoin
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:06:50 AM

who knows that no one for sure . but the wide acceptance of bitcoin today tell us a bright future for the digital currency in general ,and bitcoin in particular . Happy xms to all

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Buthenis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:10:42 AM

You will be millionair if you keep 100btc or more Once the btc price would be 15,000$ .
If I'm right, many people here would be too happy.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:22:35 AM

you cant extrapolate how bitcoin is today to 20 years later.
yeah, bitcoin is great right now and in the past 7 years it has been growing a lot, the number of people using it and the services accepting bitcoin has grown a lot but this only can lead to better future in the next 5 years or so. anything more than that needs lots more development and we have to see how things shape out to be like after that.

In part of developing i believe that in 20 years thing will change it has to be. Every once a while we have some improvement in bitcoin also we are now in big dilemma with segwit and BU. What to choose? This is possibly one of the hardest decision to make for bitcoin right now, for that i believe it will be the right one.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:33:19 AM

What happen will have an impact tomorrow,but there are a lot of factors that could change everything like a new coin that could beat Bitcoin in terms of features and usage,so we have no control what will happen twenty years from now,internet and bitcoin was non existent twenty years ago.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:34:38 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

there's so many things that can possibly happen to bitcoin and we don't know what will be the actual consequences 20 years from now but I hope that bitcoin will still be alive on that year and it doesn't matter if bitcoin did not reached a million dollar price value it is enough for me that bitcoin price will become slightly sticked between $900 and $1000 .
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:37:22 AM

Hmm, bitcoin in 20 years might be become a popular currency or become a dead currency. Well, 20 years is really a long time. I think even for the next 5 years also still not predicted. But if many people keep using bitcoin, bitcoin can survive.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:47:27 AM

Well, the future is bright for bitcoin but that is only a speculation, there is no assurance it will happen so we have to take the risks while investing and hoping to grow our money bigger for the next 20 years, if it's profitable for us then we have to be thankful but if not, we have to move on.

You are right  there is no assurance that the bitcoin is still alive on that time or not so as of now lets be thankfull and grab the oppurtunity to use bitcoin in our daily lives  we cant really predict if bitcoin will stay or not we dont know if some catastrophic thing will hit bitcoin and bring it down. Lets just watch and see what happen to the next 20 years
sotirispngt

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Security Analyst | WebApp Developer

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:57:23 AM

I suppose Bitcoin will rise so much in 20 years from now.
My guess is 10-15k per BTC.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:11:18 PM

You are right  there is no assurance that the bitcoin is still alive on that time or not so as of now lets be thankfull and grab the oppurtunity to use bitcoin in our daily lives  we cant really predict if bitcoin will stay or not we dont know if some catastrophic thing will hit bitcoin and bring it down. Lets just watch and see what happen to the next 20 years

I agree, although we don't really know what will be the future of bitcoin whether it is going to continue to its operation or it will ceased to exist all we can for now is to enjoy the moment while bitcoin is still giving us and opportunity and just like what you have said we should grab the opportunity as long as bitcoin has something that will brought to us .
LifeLine

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:50:58 PM

i hope bitcoin will be get more popularity in 20 years and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in huge amount and i hope so that bitcoin future will be more rise and shine and i hope bitcoin will be survive for always.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:13:12 PM

i hope bitcoin will be get more popularity in 20 years and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in huge amount and i hope so that bitcoin future will be more rise and shine and i hope bitcoin will be survive for always.

Bitcoins price will increase much in 20 years from now.Now bitcoin is running with 900$,if bitcoin can survive till 2037 then it's price can hit 10000$.All the Markets and shops will accept bitcoin as payment method.Bank,industry,and also local business will start using bitcoin.Bitcoin will be the no-1 crypto in the world.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:32:46 PM

20 years again is still long time, I can't imagine bitcoin, but I estimate bitcoin 20 years again will be replaced with a better money system, the same as Paypal which is now starting to be abandoned.

Yes, I agree with you that 20 years is too long to predict its value, the effective prediction of bitcoin is from 2 to 5 year from now where the value of the bitcoin and from prediction will not be far. Or just predict at least 10 years from now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sadiq basha

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:54:35 PM

I assume that after 20 years also, Bitcoin will be the no.1 crypto currency. Price of Bitcoin would go much higher making its holders millionaires. At that time, Bitcoin will be accepted by mostly all big companies.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:06:42 PM

No one can predict what will happen after 20 years. In short, it may be bitcoin or maybe not. If we think optimistically, then we can have new solar panels, The technology that will increase the volume of transactions will grow rapidly and some way for new mining will be opened, it will have strong security systems.

Perhaps Btc could be the main currency used up to that time. Btc because it is a system that makes all operations fast, simple and fast. But it's hard to predict what might happen in the future, so we can only predict now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: