Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70421 times)
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:46:29 PM

Well as we all hope bitcoin will grow and will be much more popular till that time but i just cannot predict any thing like that of what gonna happen after 20 years specially with bitcoin,even its not a surety that i will exist at that time,i just hope that bitcoin stays forever.
I agree with your statement. It is very hard to foretell everything about Bitcoin in the future, especially in 20 years. However, I think in about 5 years later, we can easily see that Bitcoin price will increase significantly and may cross over $5000. In 20 years later, there is a possibility that other cryptos will rise strongly, some even as strong as bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:28:08 PM

Well as we all hope bitcoin will grow and will be much more popular till that time but i just cannot predict any thing like that of what gonna happen after 20 years specially with bitcoin,even its not a surety that i will exist at that time,i just hope that bitcoin stays forever.
I agree with your statement. It is very hard to foretell everything about Bitcoin in the future, especially in 20 years. However, I think in about 5 years later, we can easily see that Bitcoin price will increase significantly and may cross over $5000. In 20 years later, there is a possibility that other cryptos will rise strongly, some even as strong as bitcoin
Yes that may happen that after 5 years or more the price of bitcoin will reach even $5000 per one bitcoin and it would be great for long term investors even if they bought their coin for the current price now because long term always give profits rather than losses.

I doubt to your statement that after 20 years other cryptos will rise strongly because bitcoin is the mother or the very strong coin that ever launched as of now and it will be hard for other developers to develop a new crypto-currency that matches bitcoins features or a newer features that may beat bitcoin.
Henderson

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:35:11 PM

After 20 years starting from now . The bitcoin price will hit 100,000usd
If somebody has got 10 bitcoins , They can become a millionaire.
Wow, That is a rich imagination for me.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:42:43 PM

I find the discussion interesting. Personally I think Bitcoin will not play a important role in 20 years, because there are better alternatives. Bitcoin was the first step with many technological problems. Newer projects will solve these problems and be more successful than Bitcoin. I believe that these projects not exist yet. Bitcoin will eventually be what Unix was in the 70s. Bitcoin and Blockchain are one of the greatest inventions of recent decades, and Satoshi Nakamamota - whoever is behind this pseudonym - is one of the greatest inventors of our time.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:24:51 PM

As we see the banks everywhere throughout the world attempt to limit the quantity of notes that are available for use. Perhaps a long time from now to live in a cashless world. That implies, cards and computerized resources would command as installment framework. I accept if bitcoin enhances the hold up time in smaller scale installment consistently exchanges will be the pioneer of the general population inclination
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:54:35 PM

i think the price of bitcoin is not going to be increase so much after 20 year, i think after 20 year bitcoin will be trading in a normal price may be trading in 4000 USD and at that state bitcoin will be mostly using as currency .
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:58:14 PM

I find the discussion interesting. Personally I think Bitcoin will not play a important role in 20 years, because there are better alternatives. Bitcoin was the first step with many technological problems. Newer projects will solve these problems and be more successful than Bitcoin. I believe that these projects not exist yet. Bitcoin will eventually be what Unix was in the 70s. Bitcoin and Blockchain are one of the greatest inventions of recent decades, and Satoshi Nakamamota - whoever is behind this pseudonym - is one of the greatest inventors of our time.
I'd agree with you, I hope/think the blockchain becomes a technology we can all benefit from in our daily lives in 20 years, I think bitcoin will still be around but it'll be seen as something old school that nobody really uses anymore.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:38:47 PM

I'd agree with you, I hope/think the blockchain becomes a technology we can all benefit from in our daily lives in 20 years, I think bitcoin will still be around but it'll be seen as something old school that nobody really uses anymore.

20 years sound too distant to make a realistic perspective on what could happen to the bitcoin ecosystem by then. However I agree with the fact that it is very likely that digital technology will be so advanced by that time that maybe the bitcoin will be remembered as one of the first and rustic attempts to revolutionize the world of the economy on the Internet.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:11:52 AM

20 years sound too distant to make a realistic perspective on what could happen to the bitcoin ecosystem by then. However I agree with the fact that it is very likely that digital technology will be so advanced by that time that maybe the bitcoin will be remembered as one of the first and rustic attempts to revolutionize the world of the economy on the Internet.
But we have to be realistic and futuristic at the same time, there's a future of bitcoin and for the next 20 years it's going to be a success every year until we reach a great price that will eventually gonna make us reach.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:20:53 AM

But we have to be realistic and futuristic at the same time, there's a future of bitcoin and for the next 20 years it's going to be a success every year until we reach a great price that will eventually gonna make us reach.

All of them can indeed happen and it also concerns on bitcoin. So if we have a good thinking in the bitcoin, then start to now do something that could give us all the advantages in the future which has made us into someone who has great hope in the bitcoin. But if it's opposite on the matter then it is better now to leave and find a place that bitcoin did make us safe when using it for everything it can give bad effect if we do not like but still it
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:52:56 AM

All of them can indeed happen and it also concerns on bitcoin. So if we have a good thinking in the bitcoin, then start to now do something that could give us all the advantages in the future which has made us into someone who has great hope in the bitcoin. But if it's opposite on the matter then it is better now to leave and find a place that bitcoin did make us safe when using it for everything it can give bad effect if we do not like but still it
Bitcoin is still at its early stage and the success that we see now is just the beginning until we reach the all time high, we should not lose hope once this price increase will stop and might fall back a  bit as it was just a trial for us or what we call a simple manipulation of the whales. As we think bitcoin will be the future, we have to stand with what we believe.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:40:35 PM

Assuming that today is Dec 30 2036. People they will use their credit/debit cards to buy/sell their goods and services or their smartphones. A small amount (equal to 5 Euro) of fiat (paper) money will be circulate in the world in case we need something like as a cup of coffee or a snack and there is not internet access. Bitcoin as the pioneer of cryptocurrencies will be world wide accepted like the strong fiat currencies and will be the most cheap and easy way as a payment system in all online transactions.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:17:36 PM

Assuming that today is Dec 30 2036. People they will use their credit/debit cards to buy/sell their goods and services or their smartphones. A small amount (equal to 5 Euro) of fiat (paper) money will be circulate in the world in case we need something like as a cup of coffee or a snack and there is not internet access. Bitcoin as the pioneer of cryptocurrencies will be world wide accepted like the strong fiat currencies and will be the most cheap and easy way as a payment system in all online transactions.

There are two things that will possibly happen in the future 20 years from now. First bitcoin will replace fiat currency and will be the universal legal tender, it will operate both online and offline. Banks will issue bitnotes so that even without internet bitcoins transactions will still be possible.

Second, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will cease to exist and why its because fiat currency has gone virtual. It started with China launching as first in the world virtual fiat currency that sooner or later will operate to replace chinese yuan. This maybe a first but if other countries duplicate it and create their own virtual fiat currency using blockchain technology then its the end of cryptocurrency 20 years from now.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:42:36 PM

i think the price of bitcoin is not going to be increase so much after 20 year, i think after 20 year bitcoin will be trading in a normal price may be trading in 4000 USD and at that state bitcoin will be mostly using as currency .
This price is far below what can be expected. I think Bitcoin will have reached a much larger user base, and there will be a large number of merchants and customers using the currency. It does not make much sense to think Bitcoin will be at such a low price after so many years.
Youresioure

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 06:32:58 PM

BTC will be taught, but I do not think that it would last for that long. Blockchain technologies, on the other hand, will and people will use blockchain technologies in different projects and BTC will be remembered as the first currency that used blockchain.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:59:52 PM

Without any research It can easy to say after focusing present nature of btc, bitcoin will grow continuosly and near future will be much more popular but it difficult to predict that how much it will reaches.Just only hope a good prize coz now that the good times of bitcoin and it will maintain the popularity from now into the ends of twenty years.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:12:23 PM

But Unix didn't die, and its bloodline didn't interrupt anywhere. Therefore, your analogy is not quite correct if you meant that Bitcoin would die one day. There are quite a few Unix flavors still alive today, which are the direct descendants of the original Bell Labs Unix system developed in the early 1970s. Such operating systems like macOS, BSD family, Solaris are true Unices which are in active use nowadays.
Youresioure

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:46:20 PM

But Unix didn't die, and its bloodline didn't interrupt anywhere. Therefore, your analogy is not quite correct if you meant that Bitcoin would die one day. There are quite a few Unix flavors still alive today, which are the direct descendants of the original Bell Labs Unix system developed in the early 1970s. Such operating systems like macOS, BSD family, Solaris are true Unices which are in active use nowadays.

But as you're writing, it's the BLOODLINE (descendant systems), not the original Unix. Unlike Unix, BTC cannot be changed that much and technologies that descend from BTC aren't BTC. Ethereum, Monero... They have their blockchains, they wouldn't exist without BTC, but they're not BTC and they could be here even after BTC. Now, I'm not claiming that they'll be active after BTC, but other crypto probably. In the past 20 years, the bloodline of Unix went through MUCH. In the following 20 years, many new coins will come.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

it is not so easy to estimate the price of bitcoin for 20 years, i do not think that bitcoin will hit 100000 after 20 years, because no one will be able to purchase bitcoin at that price, but it is clear that after 20 years the users of bitcoin will be almost everywhere in the world and most of the people will be using it as currency.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

Bitcoin after 20 years will reach it's highest price when the whole start using this most demanded currency in every field of life. We who are part of this community will be millionaire even with a coin too. I'm quite sure about great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: