Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner  (Read 2164067 times)
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:52:41 PM

Hello,

Performance has not improved. MSI GTX 1080 Amor 320 sol / s
EQM Nicehash Miner 370 sol / s

It would be great if the GTX 1080 would come to 400 sol / s.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
7enuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:45:50 AM

xopoшaя paбoтa
GTX1060 3G (GPU+400 ROM+600) - 219-225 sol
GTX750 (GPU+200 ROM+300) - 73-75 sol
GTX750Ti (GPU+200 ROM+300) - 76-78 sol

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:30:34 AM

Just want to report I haven't seen a huge loss of hashrate or shares over a certain amount of time. Whatever happened to me a couple days ago wasn't caused specifically by the miner. Pretty sure the dev fee is fine.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:37:13 AM

EWBF please add the ability to add more instances or threads via a command line argument. Right now in order to get maximal hashrate you have to run 4 instances of the miner. Even running two instances increases hashrate of the miner by +10%. You can look at GPU utilization. The miner isn't taking full advantage of the GPUs.

It'ls a mess running 4 miners though.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:05:27 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 06:22:46 AM by QuintLeo

As far as what my AMD and NVidia hardware was doing between "profitable mining" timeframes, I'm a VERY long-term participant in the distributed.net project (where AMD dominates) and a fairly long-term participant in Folding@Home (where NVidia dominates). Most of the hardware I mined Scrypt with before ASIC took over was repurposed from dnet work, and the money I earned from that Scrypt work mostly went into funding more AMD card purchases intended for later DNet work (which worked out nicely).

So you piss away electricity to non-profits? Most people live in the real world where they can't afford to do that. You must have a pretty healthy job to do that, so congrats to you. Not sure why you're mining in the first place if that's the case.

Yet you want them to throw away or ignore old hardware they already have that can be used to profitably mine with?
 Why do you ASSume everyone that mines can "afford to do that"?

You're also showing a great deal of ignorance.

Let me offer you three names to research to correct that ignorance.

Curecoin
 Foldingcoin
 Gridcoin

The first 2 are quite profitable as a pair when folding abet not AS profitable as the recent basket of ETH/ETC/ZEC/etc has been for most of the last year.
 The latter covers my electric with sometimes a small profit when working DNet through the Moo Wrapper project, and is mostly used for my APUs that don't mine well on anything IF at all.

However, between end of the Litecoin GPU and  rise of Ethereum, I did happen to be working a PART TIME job.
 I also had quite a few ASIC rigs mining in that timeframe - some SHA256 (which I have since sold off) and some Scrypt (still mining, LONG since paid off).

Why do you ASSume that all mining is with GPU based rigs?
 EVEN RIGHT NOW, the majority of mining income is generated via SHA256-based ASIC rigs mostly for BitCoin.
 I suspect Scrypt-based ASIC might also generate more total income (mostly on LiteCoin) than all GPU-based rigs on all coins they mine on combined.

Some folks give away money and things to charity.
 I choose to give away use of some of my "free CPU" and "free GPU" cycles instead.
 You have an issue with that?
 Too bad, being rude and insulting about it leaves me unmoved and inclined to just blow you off in return.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:31:00 AM

If you were a real miner you should be doing research before you make a purchase

You keep ASSuming that all miners "purchase" all of their gear to mine with, as opposed to the LARGE number of us that already had EXISTING gear we put (or put BACK) into Mining service once something came up it was profitable on.

BTW - I make my entire living from mining, if that's not "real" then you have a really wierd definition of "real".

Not our fault if you don't have a job to make your income. And you mix things in your argumentation not worth going into them..you miss the point. but nevertheless those compute 2.0 guys got what they were crying for.

My mining is real enough I don't NEED a job to support it.

My point is that y'all keep missing the point because of your BAD ASSUMPTION.

Well go to Neverland Ranch man..you don't get anything from what i said. So its easier to train my rats to use their toilet than talking with you.

I don't "get anything from what you said" because you have have been repeatedly rude, have repeatedly been personally insulting for no reason to someone you don't know anything about, insist on pushing your BAD ASSUMPTION, and refuse to consider my points about WHY the assumption is bad.

To reply to your comments in the way you have been replying to mine, I would get more information out of the yapping of dogs than I get out of your postings.

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
lokko

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:18:32 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 08:29:08 AM by lokko

I have received this message today and suspect that it is a zec miner developer who passes his dev-fee over this path !!!

Fuck you määän 😂😂😂😂

You have just been sent a personal message by chown.multi on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Chown.Multi
------------------------------

DevFee redirecting hack for multiple coins and miners.
Get all of the money you deserve!

Coins supported : ZEC, ETH, ETC, EXP, XMR

Miners supported and tested :

- Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner 7.4 (ETH, ETC, EXP)
- Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v9 (ZEC)
- EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner (ZEC)
- Claymore's CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.6 (XMR)
- Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.5 Beta - POOL (XMR)
- Kachur XMR miner (XMR)

Price : 0.06 btc

VirusTotal scan : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3c825bb05edc5a9909829cdecca3a30abcb8e8045188d93665aa86ed45a3ef6f/analysis/
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:38:01 AM

I don't "get anything from what you said" because you have have been repeatedly rude, have repeatedly been personally insulting for no reason to someone you don't know anything about, insist on pushing your BAD ASSUMPTION, and refuse to consider my points about WHY the assumption is bad.

To reply to your comments in the way you have been replying to mine, I would get more information out of the yapping of dogs than I get out of your postings.

Well this applies to you..obviously you are a troll or moron. I assume the second because Einstein said something like infinity of stupid people..i just mess with you.
Yapping of dogs is nice to alert if someone is entering your sphere that shouldn't belong there! gotcha

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
lokko

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:53:39 AM

Well this applies to you..obviously you are a troll or moron. I assume the second because Einstein said something like infinity of stupid people..i just mess with you.
Yapping of dogs is nice to alert if someone is entering your sphere that shouldn't belong there! gotcha

Iog kommst du aus Germany ? Smiley
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:53:26 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 10:18:47 AM by bensam1231

As far as what my AMD and NVidia hardware was doing between "profitable mining" timeframes, I'm a VERY long-term participant in the distributed.net project (where AMD dominates) and a fairly long-term participant in Folding@Home (where NVidia dominates). Most of the hardware I mined Scrypt with before ASIC took over was repurposed from dnet work, and the money I earned from that Scrypt work mostly went into funding more AMD card purchases intended for later DNet work (which worked out nicely).

So you piss away electricity to non-profits? Most people live in the real world where they can't afford to do that. You must have a pretty healthy job to do that, so congrats to you. Not sure why you're mining in the first place if that's the case.

Yet you want them to throw away or ignore old hardware they already have that can be used to profitably mine with?
 Why do you ASSume everyone that mines can "afford to do that"?

You're also showing a great deal of ignorance.

Let me offer you three names to research to correct that ignorance.

Curecoin
 Foldingcoin
 Gridcoin

The first 2 are quite profitable as a pair when folding abet not AS profitable as the recent basket of ETH/ETC/ZEC/etc has been for most of the last year.
 The latter covers my electric with sometimes a small profit when working DNet through the Moo Wrapper project, and is mostly used for my APUs that don't mine well on anything IF at all.

However, between end of the Litecoin GPU and  rise of Ethereum, I did happen to be working a PART TIME job.
 I also had quite a few ASIC rigs mining in that timeframe - some SHA256 (which I have since sold off) and some Scrypt (still mining, LONG since paid off).

Why do you ASSume that all mining is with GPU based rigs?
 EVEN RIGHT NOW, the majority of mining income is generated via SHA256-based ASIC rigs mostly for BitCoin.
 I suspect Scrypt-based ASIC might also generate more total income (mostly on LiteCoin) than all GPU-based rigs on all coins they mine on combined.

Some folks give away money and things to charity.
 I choose to give away use of some of my "free CPU" and "free GPU" cycles instead.
 You have an issue with that?
 Too bad, being rude and insulting about it leaves me unmoved and inclined to just blow you off in return.

Throw them away? You sell old hardware funny man. I've done it, other people do it, it's part of mining. Trying to cling to old hardware and bulldog developers into trying to engineer for ancient hardware is just plain outright dumb and asinine.

I love when someone says something like 'you're being ignorant' and then uses absolutely nothing to backup that assertion. You know what's ignorant? Making ignorant and fallacious assertions.

You know what's great about those coins? They barely make you energy costs. You aren't the only one who has looked into such coins before bro. You also wouldn't be here trying to get people to make shit for your old hardware if you weren't after profit. So go do that or your 'original' super secret use. Oh wait, you actually want to make money and you're literally being a hypocrite? Alright... We seem to have a conflict here. How about selling your shit hardware? Oh no? You just want things to work out magically for you? Hrmmm you're offering a tough one here... Guess your parents never told you no.

Yup because at the end of '14 and up until Ethereum AMD hardware was WORTHLESS unless you happened to have some of Wolf0's private kernels, which almost no one did. And you know what? The likeliness of there being another Ethereum (specifically Dagger-Hashimoto) is next to nill. Perfect example is Equihash which everyone assumes is going to function exactly like Dagger and is angry if their old school 280 isn't making as much money and is as efficient as a 480. It doesn't even make sense to assume that or ask for developers to try and make that happen, they're completely different cards and represent different baselines in hardware. But ethbabies, yourself included I'm sure, don't know anything but Ethereum and assume everything is going to function that way.

Funny thing about your account: Date Registered: June 12, 2015, 02:25:27 AM

I'm sure you were around for scrypt... or something.

I never assumed all mining is GPU based. We're literally discussing GPU mining in a thread for a GPU miner... So I guess, you know, we were talking about GPU mining? Although I'm not sure at what point we weren't?

Yes, I have a issue with you fucking other people for charity. You know when you mine you take away earnings from others, right? Go back to your Foldingcoins. But this is beside the point, you just like saying shit like that to feel good about yourself and try to make others feel bad all the while you're after money. I suppose using electricity for a charity, is a tax write off, isn't it? Oh wait... are you trying to inadvertently make money again? Weird... XD

BTW the point isn't to 'move you', it's to prevent devs from wasting time on fruitless endeavors and stop others from pursuing a similar path. I really could care less about you self-immolating.

sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:59:41 AM

DevFee redirecting hack for multiple coins and miners.
Get all of the money you deserve!

Coins supported : ZEC, ETH, ETC, EXP, XMR

Miners supported and tested :

- Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner 7.4 (ETH, ETC, EXP)
- Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v9 (ZEC)
- EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner (ZEC)
- Claymore's CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.6 (XMR)
- Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.5 Beta - POOL (XMR)
- Kachur XMR miner (XMR)

Price : 0.06 btc

VirusTotal scan : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3c825bb05edc5a9909829cdecca3a30abcb8e8045188d93665aa86ed45a3ef6f/analysis/

So you bought the smod for 0.2BTC, and now you are selling it for 0.06 BTC.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:21:40 AM

Iog kommst du aus Germany ? Smiley

@bensam123: This time I applaud to you, I didn't had the patience anymore to mess with this ...dude.
But you perfectly hit the point I tried to shorten. +1000 Pinky if we would be in Polo trollbox :-D

To obvious hm..well can't hide my Teutonic-ironic nature ;-)

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:38:45 PM

@EWBF: can you add Coinotron?
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3509

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:55:24 PM

Go back to your Foldingcoins.

holy crap. greed is all nowadays eh. i folded for straight f@h for free back in the day.

guess if theres no money in it for you its not worth thinking about?

btw i gave away my old btc mining cards, 5830s and 6870s to folks who needed them more. you know, for free.

anyway off topic, sorry.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:50:31 PM

holy crap. greed is all nowadays eh. i folded for straight f@h for free back in the day.

btw i gave away my old btc mining cards, 5830s and 6870s to folks who needed them more. you know, for free.

anyway off topic, sorry.

Erm... When someone does something for a living and you do it in your spare time as a 'hobby' is it greed because they live off of it?

A lot of people have money and time invested here. They're aren't doodling around on shit hardware for fun.

And no, it's not worth thinking about. This is my job, regardless of what the confused individual I was responding to thinks of this.

QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:20:33 PM

anyway off topic, sorry.

I got tired of trying to educate the trolls only to be rudely insulted and have my words twisted into unrecognisable shapes as they tried to justify their worldview being "the one true way" and ignored them.

alrami

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:56:46 AM

@EWBF:  What error 46 mean?
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:14:20 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 07:31:09 AM by bensam1231

anyway off topic, sorry.

I got tired of trying to educate the trolls only to be rudely insulted and have my words twisted into unrecognisable shapes as they tried to justify their worldview being "the one true way" and ignored them.

Ah I'm sorry, next time I'll nicely insult you instead. That's what happens when you take up a position directly the opposite of someone else and you continually try to assert it. You want to try and force devs into pandering to your ancient hardware, I took up the position of 'no, sell it, buy new hardware like a legitimate miner' you said 'no make my ancient hardware better!'.

It really doesn't matter what you say you were coming from a losing position in the first place simply because developers can only make software so fast and efficient, even for old hardware. It really doesn't matter how much time they spend on it. Spending time on hardware older then Maxwell isn't even worth it anyway for the aforementioned reasons of the majority of miners being on maxwell or newer hardware...

wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:23:16 AM

Ah I'm sorry, next time I'll nicely insult you instead. That's what happens when you take up a position directly the opposite of someone else and you continually try to assert it. You want to try and force devs into pandering to your ancient hardware, I took up the position of 'no, sell it, buy new hardware like a legitimate miner' you said 'no make my ancient hardware better!'.

It really doesn't matter what you say you were coming from a losing position in the first place simply because developers can only make software so fast and efficient, even for old hardware. It really doesn't matter how much time they spend on it. Spending time on hardware older then Maxwell isn't even worth it anyway for the aforementioned reasons of the majority of miners being on maxwell or newer hardware...
You've been twisting his words and insulting him from the very start of this stupid argument since Dec 18. He never tried to "force devs into pandering to his ancient hardware", you made this up in your head, it all even started with not him but some other user politely asking whether it's possible to compile a compute 2.0 version of 0.5b. Yet another user then asked why not just buy a new card. QuintLeo answered to that user, trying to explain in detail how there's still a lot of folks with older cards and some of those cards are still reasonably efficient etc. That's when you joined the conversation, and you immediately lost your shit there, insulting and twisting his words from the very start.

I'm personally one of those miners that only keep the most current/efficient hardware, which is gtx 1070 / rx 480 in my case. But I also understand those people that keep using older gen stuff, like QuintLeo and others - there's indeed quite a few of reasons for that. It may be not the most efficient way to mine (selling older cards and buying modern ones usually pays off in the long run), but it's not even the point here anymore. The point is you're trying to force you worldview on other people through insults and making shit up - that's like 50% of your posts: first you twist your opponent's words (so that it's a lot easier to attack him), and then you hit with the insults. An approach like this never makes you win any argument, you're on the losing side instead, just assumed to be a troll not worth arguing with.
EWBF_ (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:24:13 AM

@EWBF:  What error 46 mean?

"CUDA devices are busy or unavailable". Use latest version of miner or reduce overclock.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: