Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner  (Read 2164067 times)
tkredmond

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:48:54 AM

i tried it with 750ti on flypool. Got 140 sol/s but after 6 hours flypool showed the hashrate but zero valid shares. Am not sure why. Anybody else got the same issue?

750ti is 75 sol/s with this miner, you're doing something wrong.

My bad. It is GTX 1050 Ti.
But i still have the same issue. See pic below.
It shows shares, it shows hashrate on flypool, but 0% valid shares, no matter how long i let it run

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ls6HPnpMrUS3VnelhtNUhoTkk/view

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeneQ

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:50:51 AM

GTX 1080 EVGA Hybrid FTW   465 sol/s
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:34:57 AM

gtx 750 1gb OC'ed

0.06b = 66-72 sol
0.08b = 58-62 sol  Huh

hope u can improve old cards on next version

I wonder what the oldest card someone has tried?   i'm replacing a couple of old watercooled GTX 480 with watercooled GTX 1070
Server2850Guy

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:01:24 AM

I could see, if I can set up a machine, with a GT520  Tongue  Cheesy Cheesy
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:04:07 AM

If you want a proof, ask EWBF for kernels from his earlier releases of his miner (before he started to copy). Because current are really too similar to ours.
The difference of two will be visible at first glance which will also serve as your proof on how he copied the idea behind the algorithm.

Also, I'm removing myself from this thread.
Have a nice day and bye.

You are accusing so you have to give proof of what you claim. What you do would in real world justify a lawsuit that you would not win.
with your actions and behaviour you show bad characteristics big fuss for hot air bla bla. You accuse so you have to proof not less not more. Big noise for nothing now we want proof of arguments you resign from discussion clearly indicates you have nothing. you should at least excuse for your insult.

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:36:25 AM

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:07:19 AM

As I already said, proof will be visible to public upon the source release.
But for now, comparing the two kernels should be enough to prove that he copied us. As he even admitted that we will release the source because of his actions. Which leads to accepting the fact that he knows what he did and what will this result into.

Please, don't drag me back here before you manage to compare the two kernels, as I won't reply (and bump this thread) to trolls and provocations no more.
Without any further development, all discussions beyond this point are meaningless to me (and to you).

Thank you and good bye.

Ragequit ? Come on... guys... just release your proof to end this debate, it's getting ridiculous....
ioglnx

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:38:53 AM

Basically he just produce hot air when EWBF pick up and delivered he accused ... like a child.
These babies run a business? would be ashamed and fire him. Reputation is gone..nicehash a kindergarten not able to argue.
even my daughter was able to argue better with 6y.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:40:31 AM

Basically he just produce hot air when EWBF pick up and delivered he accused ... like a child.
These babies run a business? would be ashamed and fire him. Reputation is gone..nicehash a kindergarten not able to argue.
even my daughter was able to argue better with 6y.

Agreed :/ so far proof only showed by EWBF that his miner is really a different beast... why the delay in showing proof if you got them....
for now he could only be accused to have cloned how their miner "works" and there isn't even proof of that anyway....

But i guess that's how our current society is and think, "you can't be doing as good as me, you have obviously stolen my work, im the only one with a brain here and allowed to do this and that", there is still original thinkers out there... hard to find yes... but they're here. For now i'll give EWBF the benefit of the doubt, because so far im not convinced...
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:53:24 AM

You guys are a bunch of dumb asses. They already mentioned that they're on holiday right now. If I had to speculate I would say something about New Years. Most people have that off in the US that and weekends. If you have a good job you have a couple days before and after, sometimes the entire week between Christmas and New Years.

If they don't release their source in like a week or so that'll be different. Coming in here is like listening to a bunch of ignorant, uninformed, old ladies gossiping back and forth with each other.

You call people children and you then proceed to act exactly like that, spoiled at that. If this proves true I really don't think you guys understand what you're doing by shit talking people who literally have fed you +400% hashrate on Nvidia hardware. 90sols on Silentarmy v5 to 360sols stock on EQM .4 (390 on .5 if, when they release that). Even if it's not entirely true, the competition between EWBF and EQM has driven hashrates up quite a bit.

Nvidia doesn't have a Claymore. We don't have a long term development team, often times it's hobbyists like SilentArmy. Discouraging people from working in this field and specifically on this hardware is a really, really bad idea. This is disgusting.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:14:40 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 10:32:00 AM by m1n1ngP4d4w4n

You guys are a bunch of dumb asses. They already mentioned that they're on holiday right now. If I had to speculate I would say something about New Years. Most people have that off in the US that and weekends. If you have a good job you have a couple days before and after, sometimes the entire week between Christmas and New Years.

If they don't release their source in like a week or so that'll be different. Coming in here is like listening to a bunch of ignorant, uninformed, old ladies gossiping back and forth with each other.

You call people children and you then proceed to act exactly like that, spoiled at that. If this proves true I really don't think you guys understand what you're doing by shit talking people who literally have fed you +400% hashrate on Nvidia hardware. 90sols on Silentarmy v5 to 360sols stock on EQM .4 (390 on .5 if, when they release that). Even if it's not entirely true, the competition between EWBF and EQM has driven hashrates up quite a bit.

Nvidia doesn't have a Claymore. We don't have a long term development team, often times it's hobbyists like SilentArmy. Discouraging people from working in this field and specifically on this hardware is a really, really bad idea. This is disgusting.

I don't disrespect NH, far from it, i think they're great and did alot for mining in general. If i read my posts, i wasn't insulting in any way. Just trying to understand here, and give opinions.

What i don't like is how they managed this situation, if they were in holidays, why dropping a bomb like this right now ? Why not wait the new year when everyone is back from holidays, and @ full force , and ready to make their cases ? Leaving us in the dark does only one thing, make this situation fester in a bad way, and making us see only "big company wanting to take down the little guy for doing a good job", if they're right i'll be 1000% behind them. But for now i'll leave the benefit of the doubt to EWBF because there is nothing concrete on their part.

And if you're objective bensam, you'll see we're not making free rants, it's based on valid points. (well at least that's how i see myself doing things). I saw too many of those situations to not be wary.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 10:27:41 AM

I strongly doubt claymore would steal from eqm Smiley

Optimizations nowadays are not as easy as at the beginning so, yes, they're probably similar

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:16:43 AM

I don't disrespect NH, far from it, i think they're great and did alot for mining in general. If i read my posts, i wasn't insulting in any way. Just trying to understand here, and give opinions.

What i don't like is how they managed this situation, if they were in holidays, why dropping a bomb like this right now ? Why not wait the new year when everyone is back from holidays, and @ full force , and ready to make their cases ? Leaving us in the dark does only one thing, make this situation fester in a bad way, and making us see only "big company wanting to take down the little guy for doing a good job", if they're right i'll be 1000% behind them. But for now i'll leave the benefit of the doubt to EWBF because there is nothing concrete on their part.

And if you're objective bensam, you'll see we're not making free rants, it's based on valid points. (well at least that's how i see myself doing things). I saw too many of those situations to not be wary.

I don't know, maybe there is something about being home for the holidays and finding out someone shit all over your hard work that leaves you rather disgruntled.

And no, believe it or not, companies have multiple people working at them. For instance the guy managing the PR account isn't the same guy that codes the miner, isn't the same guy that approves the miner, isn't the same guy that might make well informed posts indicating the differences and nuances between coders. Why do you think they use multiple names?

On top of that, you don't need to make a 3 hour post when they're sitting at home with their family or right when they're about ready to leave from work. Just because you're a invalid that literally lives inside this thread does not mean that's the rest of the way the world works. They really have no motivation to either A. Release their source code right now or B. Make you feel warm and fuzzy.

The only reason I said anything at all is because as I said you're like a bunch of wooping grandmas talking about the latest gossip all the while acting like dicks while doing it. IF they don't release anything in like a weeks time after everyone is back (after next week) then there might be some cause for concern. Some of you really go way off in left field all that while shitting on people that as I've said raised the bar 400%.

And, no, there is nothing here about the 'big guy vs the little guy'. If you wanted to argue that, argue against Claymore. We're all Nvidia miners. I would be fucking pissed if I paid a lot of money for something and found out there was a fucker that was just copy pasting what I wrote and it goes beyond that. If you have remotely good coders they basically re-write others code. As I've mentioned they do it all the time, so 'stealing the idea' IS a thing when it comes to coding. Just because the variables, the names, and the headers aren't all the same does NOT mean it's not the same code. That's the whole reason you make a miner private in the first place, because all another coder needs to see is how someone else did something and go 'oh, yeah that's how you do it'. It's all troubleshooting and coming up with the idea in the first place.

No, you're definitely wooping like ninies in here, you even think this is a 'big guy vs little guy' thing. Look at the post ioglnx made and you agreed with.

I definitely hope this doesn't keep Nicehash from investing in coding opportunities like this in the future (and you should too)... and of course adding more safeguards to their coding efforts.

We aren't talking about Claymore OCminer.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:21:47 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 12:09:41 PM by m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Well i guess you have a point, i agree completely that i would be also angry if someone copied over my work, but so far it doesn't seems like it, if they're right as i said, i will be 100% behind them. But still i think it could have been handled better. If you feel like i was being disrespectful, that wasn't the intention, and im no invalid in no way, i think this was disrespectful for people that really are... thinking they don't go for holidays in family & such....

You seems to give your blessing to nicehash that so far have produced no proof it was cloned or copied (ok they seems to be serious peoples & all so they have a better trust level). So if you found me to be biased, i found you to be too in a way, but i probably don't have much history with them to trust them as completly as you do, you have probably the advantage in this situation, im kinda the "external" eye, since im into mining for so little time.

So as i said, i give the benefit of the doubts to both of them (nicehash & ewbf) for the allegations. What i don't like is how it has been handled as i said. No the matter by itself that i find to be 100% legitimate if ever true. As i said i saw too many times company trying to take down the competition in that way, so im being wary, if they're proven to be right i'll recognize it and my trust level with them will go up for sure.

And yes i do hope both of them will continue to improve things for us. And make them protect their codes better Wink. Maybe the resolution will come to EWBF working for them ? :p, let's wait a week and see what's the situation after the dust settle. hope we get resolution. Cheers for the new year all.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

We aren't talking about Claymore OCminer.

Ah.. lol.. yes.. "EWBF" Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:17:33 PM

ocminer knows  Roll Eyes
malefactor

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:36:54 PM

Posting this only proves that you know the necessary tools and how to use them to successfully analyse our miner.
So you copied the idea behind the algorithm for your own benefits. Not nice at all as we bought the miner and the idea from DjeZo.

Seriously you blame him for being able to analyze software and that he has the knowledge to do so?
This is his task if he also writes a miner or what ever software its a basic of software development - to say he stole you code is lame in this point.

I see a smelly intention here of nicehash.. stop accusing without proof.

You call him a lam3r.  (Are you 16 years old and typing to us from 1987?)

I call it "theft of IP".

That said I haven't reviewed any of this endless pile of horse shit to see if it has merit.  I just think what you said is absolutely appalling.
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

on pps pools like dwarfpool,antpool,f2pool after a while i have error:

Device 0: Thread exited with code: 46
Device 1: Thread exited with code: 46

ERROR: Some workers are stopped.Attemped to restart: 87

have this error in both 0.06 and 0.08 version.

EWBF_ , need optimize miner.
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:19:56 PM

on pps pools like dwarfpool,antpool,f2pool after a while i have error:

Device 0: Thread exited with code: 46
Device 1: Thread exited with code: 46

ERROR: Some workers are stopped.Attemped to restart: 87

have this error in both 0.06 and 0.08 version.

EWBF_ , need optimize miner.

Never had this error (tried all version from 0.0.5 until current one), mined on Dwarfpool (PPS) and Nanopool (PPLNS).
You might want to check your OC, it doesn't seem to be miner's fault.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
ioglnx

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:31:46 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 04:02:38 PM by ioglnx

Man you don't ever read what someone wrote. You just throw in you bullshit in here always! You don't even made any attempts to read what i wrote or others.
It's the same as you call other miner developers to sell their code to nicehash and then complain at nicehash that their miner is closed source and locked to their pool
You are even worse than a child and from now on you are at my ignore list. You bullshit waste my time and spams this forums. You are a mess really. Try to read, understand and then argue instead of bullshitting around.

Well your argument of they are on holiday is bullshit too. Why in all worlds they claim such thing and then say oh we are on holidays proof have to wait. But meanwhile kill the theft.
I hope in real world this will happen to you..the sherif is on holidays and the judge too..so we all call you are a killer and you end up on the chair..everyone on holiday and we all want lynching you yeah without any proof and evidence. God please let it rain brains.

Posting this only proves that you know the necessary tools and how to use them to successfully analyse our miner.
So you copied the idea behind the algorithm for your own benefits. Not nice at all as we bought the miner and the idea from DjeZo.

Seriously you blame him for being able to analyze software and that he has the knowledge to do so?
This is his task if he also writes a miner or what ever software its a basic of software development - to say he stole you code is lame in this point.

I see a smelly intention here of nicehash.. stop accusing without proof.

You call him a lam3r.  (Are you 16 years old and typing to us from 1987?)

I call it "theft of IP".

That said I haven't reviewed any of this endless pile of horse shit to see if it has merit.  I just think what you said is absolutely appalling.

And again before you accuse someone of stealing his IP or code you have to make a proof and give evidence. That isn't different from real world - the rest is called fairy tales! Do your homework.
All what you do and many other are appalling. If someone calls you a rapist and everyone going and lynching you before a judge spoke..that would be okay to make your words an example?
You are too early in finding a guilty before any proof was or have been made. I would be ashamed of you too. Luckily I don't know you in real but you are not worth to make contact anyway.

mob law at it best forget the achievements of modern society as well as elementary judicial principles  - welcome back inquisition

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: