Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215634 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

Can we now claim our tezo?I participated in ico.Do I need to download wallet?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Waverider

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

It is not possible until they launch the network.
bitbuddy6

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

When token will release?
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

It is not possible until they launch the network.

should be possible in late Q1/ early Q2 as far as I´m informed

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

Is there really any estimates when this is going to be launched? Is there testnet or something working already?

Bitcoin
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

TAX EXEMPTION FOR
PUBLIC-BENEFIT PURPOSES
Foundations may benefi t from full tax exemption (including capital and benefi t taxes) if they have
been granted public-benefi t status by the taxauthority.

In general, a tax exemption is granted to a charitable foundation if the following
conditions are met • The foundation pursues a public-benefit purpose.
As a rule, charitable, humanitarian,healthcare, ecological, educational, scientific and cultural purposes are deemed to be in the public interest.

a Swiss foundation’s worldwide activities, provided they are in the public interest and
altruistic, meaning that they do not serve the interest of the founder. To be considered as being for the public benefit, the class of beneficiaries of the foundation shall not be too restrictive.

• The foundation actually carries out its public-interest purpose. It is not to provide for a public-interest purpose and keep the foundation dormant.

• The foundation shall not have an economic purpose. Trading activities are allowed as long as they remain secondary to the charitable activities and further the foundation’s purpose.

• Board members shall not, in general, be remunerated for their work, but can be reimbursed for their e ective expenses. They may be remunerated only for mandates exceeding standard tasks of a board member.

• Employees may not act as board members.• In case of dissolution, the foundation’s assets shall be distributed to a tax-exempt organisation pursuing similar public-benefit purposes.

The assets cannot return to the founder for their own profit. 
                                                                           ^^
                                      So no funds spent on coders for the public interest then ..
                                                ANOTHER WORTHY CAUSE WILL GET IT Grin

Oh and don't think you can stall and then pass all the TEZOS FUNDS to Monetas  Wink..

GEVERS has a conflict of interest  Wink..OK prove me wrong..
20th January some funds need spending on TEZOS RELATED projects ..

You put 1 dime into Monetas out of other peoples funds who had nothing to do with Monetas you go to
jail..

I cannot believe the Swiss would let this GEVERS get away with all this CONFLICT of INTEREST ..
People like GEVERS will bring the country of the Swiss down..

Only takes 1 man like GEVERS and his CRONIES to collapse your countries TRUST..

20TH January coders hired tezos apps built for the tezos ecosystem ..

CHOP CHOP time is ticking Wink Grin..
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Tezos has passed through so many hard times, after the storm comes the sunshine...I see future in Tezos

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

I see future in Tezos too. Hopefully they can solve the Problem with Gevers and can continue with the good idea. I was willing to write "continue with the good work", but at least the have to proof this case.

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

i need help forgot my public key but have everything else can i find my wallet still

Tezos has passed through so many hard times, after the storm comes the sunshine...I see future in Tezos

Good attitude. We believe in it. What's position of the future of Tezos? Top 10 or Top 3?
moore

Activity: 338
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

Soon light will shine and TEZOS will bring good fortune for all of us holding XTZ!patience ,"Roman empire was not built in a Day".
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

i need help forgot my public key but have everything else can i find my wallet still

Good attitude. We believe in it. What's position of the future of Tezos? Top 10 or Top 3?
Well let's get into top 100 first, then we'll see about top 10. Regardless of what is finished, will it really propel right away to the currently established base? I don't think so.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

Top 10 with around 5-10bn should be the minimum

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Any news on the project? Accessing the website only gives details on the amount contributed

OI
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

just wıth a 1 page web sıte ,no annoucment on bıtcoıntalk, no ınfo nothınk and they colleted over 250m dolar. strange

This thread is pointless for furthur information about the project, probably you can get more info on thier forum:
https://www.tezos.community/
Thanks for sharing this.I found many useful updates there.Nice to see tezo team is very active on that forum Smiley

doesn't work for me
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

just wıth a 1 page web sıte ,no annoucment on bıtcoıntalk, no ınfo nothınk and they colleted over 250m dolar. strange

This thread is pointless for furthur information about the project, probably you can get more info on thier forum:
https://www.tezos.community/
Thanks for sharing this.I found many useful updates there.Nice to see tezo team is very active on that forum Smiley

doesn't work for me

Maybe this Site will help you. (Or it was meant bevore...)

https://forums.tezos.community/

For more News you need to google for it.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Any news on the project? Accessing the website only gives details on the amount contributed

Unfortunately I don't think there is not much of details.
Weekly development updates which are good. And some problems between the foundation and the company.

elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

I think tezos will hit the coin market in late feb 2018
Finger crossed

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
bitbuddy6

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

Great News  Smiley

Finger crossed
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

Great News  Smiley

Finger crossed

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the latest official statement that the lunch will most likely be further delayed?

I'm also desperately waiting for main net to launch

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

TO GEVERS..

It’s true that foundation boards operate as a unit (see 10 Essential Roles for Foundation Boards). But those boards are made up of individuals, each with critical skills and knowledge to contribute. Here are 10 essential roles that every foundation board member should play. If you understand and embrace these roles, you will help ensure that you are fulfilling your duties with wisdom and clarity — and doing your part to advance your foundation’s mission.

Steward philanthropic resources
As a board member, you play a precious role: You are entrusted to care for the foundation’s philanthropic resources to the best of your ability during the time of your board term.

In doing so, it’s easy to get caught up in the here and now of day-to-day operations, investment performance or community crises. But remember, while you are here for a limited period of time, the foundation must operate with a view to both past and future. You need to look back to recall why the foundation was started and what its mission and goals were when it began. Then you must look at the present to ensure that you are mindful of the mission and that your decisions are advancing the mission and the good of the community. And finally, you must look toward the future and think about how your decisions about investments and budgets today may have an impact on future generations.

Show up and participate
It should go without saying that being an effective board member means showing up for every board meeting. Make sure you’re clear about how many board meetings are held each year and when. If you find you have multiple conflicts, it may be time to step down from your post.

You should also expect to sit on at least one board committee and attend those committee meetings as religiously as you do meetings of the full board. Committee service is a chance to lend your expertise in a certain area, but also an opportunity to learn about a new area.

Whether through committee service, a task force or individual action, if you agree to take on a project, make sure you accomplish it. You don’t want to keep the rest of the board, staff or community waiting for you to get around to the task at hand.

Serve as an ambassador
An ambassador is a person who helps promote the foundation to the community in the course of her or his daily activities. Being an ambassador means sharing information, spotting opportunities and spreading the word about the foundation.

Using your personal connections and credibility is a big step in building the foundation’s depth and reach in the community. Attend events on behalf of the foundation when appropriate, attend site visits, make check presentations, talk about the foundation informally in the course of your life and consider making more formal presentations about your work to other community groups. At the very least, you should be able to describe the foundation’s mission and share some stories about the grants it’s made and what it has accomplished.

Remember too that consistency is important. Each individual board member should have his or her own “spin” on the description of the foundation’s work, but the key points should always be the same.

Look around
Just because you live in a community doesn’t mean you understand what all of its needs, challenges and opportunities are. Make it your business to get to know other community leaders — from the nonprofit, business and government sectors. If there are other foundations in your area, make a point to meet with them to learn about how their approach and philosophy compares to or aligns with your own.

Remember, you can’t really fix what you don’t fully understand. Listen constantly to the voices in your community, and especially to those whom you most desire to help. Let their experience and ideas inform and guide your decision-making and shape your investment.

Look ahead
As mentioned above in point one, board members have to take a long-term view. This is as true for grantmaking and community engagement strategy as it is for investments and financial stewardship. Take opportunities to anticipate what might be different one, five, 10 or even 20+ years from now. Do you foresee that a large local industry may move or shutter operations? Will a boom in births mean a future strain on community schools? What can you do now to prepare for that?

Planning ahead also applies to changes that may be needed in your board governance practices. How will board turnover in the next decade affect the foundation’s institutional memory? How will you transition new, younger members into board service as more seasoned members retire? How will technological advances change the way you interact with other board members or with staff?

Continuously learn
No foundation board member knows everything. Luckily for you, philanthropy is a field that likes to share and help. Whereas in many corporate (and some nonprofit) institutions the secrets to success may be closely guarded, the knowledge and wisdom of other foundation trustees and staff are there for the asking, so build and call upon your personal networks within the field often.

As an added bonus, there has been much effort over past several decades to support “organized philanthropy” and educate those new to grantmaking about how to be good grantmakers and good board members. Membership associations such as Exponent, your regional association of grantmakers or philanthropic affinity groups are a great source of professional resources and connections. There are also vast libraries of knowledge about good governance available from organizations such as BoardSource or the Foundation Center.

Build partnerships
No matter how large your foundation’s endowment, you will never be able to solve any community challenge on your own. True social change takes a wide variety of partners working together. While your executive or program staff may take the lead in identifying partners, you’ll also have connections and relationships you can bring to the table.

Although most foundation partnerships are forged at the staff level, where logistics and roles are hashed out, you can cement the deal by also reaching out to board members of partner organizations and forming relationships with them. You may not know every detail of how your organizations work together, but you can mutually reaffirm your shared vision and commitment — and that can go a long way when partnerships are discussed during your respective board meetings.

Think critically and ask hard questions
You and your fellow board members are trying to do good, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t inadvertently operate unethically, or misuse funds, or construct poorly run organizations, or come up with lousy ideas.

Part of your job is to ask questions, albeit respectfully, when you get the sense that something is amiss or if you simply don’t understand what other board members are proposing.

It’s also your job to challenge assumptions. For example, just because everyone else is funding a long-revered institution in your community, does that mean you must do the same? Just because the community expects you to fund a particular issue, is it not possible that you could deliver greater value by shifting your focus elsewhere?

Asking hard questions is a board member’s job, but it can lead to discomfort or hurt feelings, so be sure to do so with an attitude of respect and appreciation for those with whom you disagree.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: