March 29, 2024, 01:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 25740 25741 25742 25743 25744 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 25751 25752 25753 25754 25755 25756 25757 25758 25759 25760 25761 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 25767 25768 25769 25770 25771 25772 25773 25774 25775 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 25781 25782 25783 25784 25785 25786 25787 25788 25789 [25790] 25791 25792 25793 25794 25795 25796 25797 25798 25799 25800 25801 25802 25803 25804 25805 25806 25807 25808 25809 25810 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 25816 25817 25818 25819 25820 25821 25822 25823 25824 25825 25826 25827 25828 25829 25830 25831 25832 25833 25834 25835 25836 25837 25838 25839 25840 ... 33206 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26337011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3802

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:59:48 AM

You ever drink Baileys from a shoe?

please, tell us about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:15:59 AM
Merited by jojo69 (1)

please, tell us about it.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2956

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:04:14 AM

Does it make the shoe taste better or does the booze make you drunk enough you don't care?
However, i've done more disgusting things, but no.
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:31:15 AM
Merited by fillippone (2), vapourminer (1)

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy
Since I registered on the forum, my life has changed a lot, mainly thanks to the financial planning that I learned from you! I want to make every member of the WO`s  a small gift in the form of a chocolate bar made by my close relative from natural products.  
I have not yet figured out how to send the chocolate to those who want to remain anonymous, so I ask for your help with this. Huh
I'll participate in your thought experiment of anonymous receiving.  I had considered the same when I wanted to send some BTC patches I made, anonymously.  
The best I could come up with was, create an anon email address with proton mail, Ask WO's to also create a new email address and send their shipping address (without identifying themselves).

Last time we played with this idea, some guys found a cool site that destroys messages after its read. https://privnote.com/
This way, if email is compromised in the future, nobody has details inside.
I'm not sure exactly if one could accomplish this in a trust-less way without 3rd party but its worth the thought experiment IMO.

Because you'd like to send food (a consumable) it adds another level of risk/trust.  I do believe your intentions are genuine and not saying you'd do it, but, it's not too difficult to imagine someone poisoning some WO Bitcoiners for whatever reason. Just saying.
Thanks for the acknowledgments here, I share the same gratitude you express.  Have a trustless merit Wink

serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1168

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 07:39:53 AM

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy
Since I registered on the forum, my life has changed a lot, mainly thanks to the financial planning that I learned from you! I want to make every member of the WO`s  a small gift in the form of a chocolate bar made by my close relative from natural products.  
I have not yet figured out how to send the chocolate to those who want to remain anonymous, so I ask for your help with this. Huh
I'll participate in your thought experiment of anonymous receiving.  I had considered the same when I wanted to send some BTC patches I made, anonymously.  
The best I could come up with was, create an anon email address with proton mail, Ask WO's to also create a new email address and send their shipping address (without identifying themselves).

Last time we played with this idea, some guys found a cool site that destroys messages after its read. https://privnote.com/
I'm not sure exactly if one could accomplish this in a trust-less way without 3rd party but its worth the thought experiment IMO.

Because you'd like to send food (a consumable) it adds another level of risk/trust.  I do believe your intentions are genuine and not saying you'd do it, but, it's not too difficult to imagine someone poisoning some WO Bitcoiners for whatever reason. Just saying.
Thanks for the acknowledgments here, I share the same gratitude you express.  Have a trustless merit Wink

Chocolate bars with coronavirus  Grin
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:50:41 AM

Guys hello!

Chocolate bars with coronavirus  Grin
Well, yeah. There are apparently infected people who cough on their hand and then smear it all over elevator buttons. Some people just want to see the world get lung cancer.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:09:12 AM

Listen guys, but some users buy goods on this forum somehow staying anonymous, or am I wrong ?

You can buy goods on this forum or "other websites" and remain anonymous as a buyer, but ultimately if the goods are physical and requires shipping, it's not possible to remain anonymous (to the vendor at least) if you consider the simplest ways in which goods are sent.

And yet, maybe there is a person in the forum who could be a mediator between us? There is no way that this task could not be solved!

Agreed, it's merely a problem that requires a logical solution. While it won't be possible for WO users who want to receive chocolate to not reveal their shipping address, it would be possible to not associate these shipping addresses with a specific user. For example:

1. Create a file on something like mega.nz with an encrypted key, that reveals an email address to contact you for the chocolate.
2. Send PMs to WO users with a specific email address to contact you to receive chocolate.
3. Wait for users to contact you and deliver the chocolate to unknown certified WO hat members.

Therefore, only WO hat members will be able to contact you for chocolate, without having their name/address associated with their username.
This would be the solution for users to remain pseudo-anonymous, true anonymity would not be possible for obvious reasons.

... use a dropbox.

Like put your chocolates in a railway station locker, downtown Wuhan for example. If anyone wants them they can ask for the combination.

I also like the dead drop idea though  Grin

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy

+1, I would like chocolate now please  Cheesy
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2956

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:12:44 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Guys hello!

Chocolate bars with coronavirus  Grin

The fear seems to spread faster than the actual virus  Grin
But i'd also not give up anonymity and compromise OpSec for a bar of chocolate.
However, my two cents, let the world know where it can get hold of the handmade oral goodies (#nohomo) and everyone can go (or send some trustee) there and get hold of the chocolate bar anonymously.
I tried to send an art piece to theymos, he even replied and said "no way i can and will accept this". on the other hand, i totally had no problem accepting this.

So, moniseur chocolatier, why can't you just accept?
Strongly insisting on your little favour, as it seems, if it's not about honor (and therefore questionable), is not something i would classify as unsuspicious, to be honest.

EDIT: Also posting questionable RL info about theymos in this thread doesn't help to let one assume that you'd respect someone's privacy.

EDIT2: The public posting of anything private of any individual by a third party is instantly raising a red flag for me.
Icygreen
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:25:38 AM

After traveling through Ho Chi Minh city and especially now onto Bali, I'm starting to get the sense that people are treating the virus as a big nothing burger. Ok, maybe not nothing but certainly not more serious than SARS was.
More face masks being worn in HCMC but no checks or info at the airport and even many of the staff weren't wearing masks.
Now in Bali, it seems no fucks are given, no masks, nothing, just lots of whatevs.
At the airport upon arrival I had to fill out a card that asked if I was sick. Sign it and trade it for another card stamped health certificate. No temperature checks.
So what's the chances the media and markets have this thing blown up to generate maximum fears?

Do they have Grab in Vietnam? Its the southeast asia version of Uber, owned by an Indonesian company now I believe. I noticed all the Grab drivers were wearing face masks, and I wondered what that was all about... Recently I've been getting a notice every time I book a taxi that says wear a face mask for the safety of the driver... Meh. It would be the courteous thing to do, but TBH face masks are all sold out everywhere. People are still pretty on edge about it in the Philippines, maybe because we had the first death outside of China and now several infected (our media reports higher figures than what is displayed on that map, whose numbers I also believe are way too low).

In any case, that's a cool souvenier, and I hope you enjoy your time in Bali.
Ya, Grab is pretty much everywhere in VN and I believe all throughout Asia. Got fleeced for 5x the cost on a package of face masks the other day despite the VN gov. making a statement that anything beyond 5K dong is illegal. Never let a crisis go to waste I guess  Roll Eyes

I've got a friend in the Philippines (Caucasian) who's been sick for over a week. They've decided to lay low for fear of being quarantined or worse despite suggestions to get checked out. This particular case is described as more of an ongoing cold BTW.  Numbers are certainly low considering how many people will be doing exactly this.
Another close friend in Bali that just got flu symptoms today.

Fuk, I start to consider V8's warnings again and rethink a bit but I refuse to live in fear.  

Bali is too hot & humid, touristy, and traffic polluted for my tastes these days. The romance wore off years ago. May have to find myself a spot in Portugal. I hear things in Europe aren't changing so fast.
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:29:26 AM

https://twitter.com/Lewis_Wade_/status/1229246603095158787

"Max Keiser has just revised his official #bitcoin price target to $400,000 on Infowars. 🔥"

Notice some gents here start talking about 400k and multiple parties(100,200,300,400k) and Max changes his target.

Yes, WO is setting the trend.

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:33:55 AM

"Max Keiser has just revised his official #bitcoin price target to $400,000 on Infowars. 🔥"

Notice some gents here start talking about 400k and multiple parties(100,200,300,400k) and Max changes his target.

No way. This is just a random trollbox. Other than Corona-chan observing. But besides that.
Icygreen
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:37:05 AM

As long as eggs don't cost $250 a dozen @$400K we should be all good. Wink
Lambie Slayer

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:44:46 AM

No way. This is just a random trollbox. Other than Corona-chan observing. But besides that.

Good.. good... keep pushing that narrative for now. We don't want everyone catching on too quickly.

Just a troll box bro, nothing to see.
Lambie Slayer

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:47:08 AM

This new Chic-fil-A commercial with Bernie Sanders, strippers, and milk, is brilliant. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8mepMcA4s&feature=emb_logo&has_verified=1

Eat mor chicken.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:51:54 AM

Dear WO lurking whales, can we go up now please?
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 08:57:36 AM

And yet, maybe there is a person in the forum who could be a mediator between us? There is no way that this task could not be solved!

You might try roach or gembitz  Grin Grin Grin
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:59:38 AM

This new Chic-fil-A commercial with Bernie Sanders, strippers, and milk, is brilliant. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8mepMcA4s&feature=emb_logo&has_verified=1

Eat mor chicken.
Only an actual cuck would vote bernie.

There are a lot of fucking cucks.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:07:10 AM

How to do private giveaways

Hmm someone was working on this all along.

Note that it's still pretty un-anonymous, there being so few of us.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 09:18:07 AM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

How to do private giveaways

Hmm someone was working on this all along.

Note that it's still pretty un-anonymous, there being so few of us.

Not sure about the codes but... we can ask some respected and well-known WO member (El Duderino? LFC? Bawb?) a favor to arrange a courier to collect the gifts and then forward them to us. This way the guy won't even know where the choc is going to...   Cool   
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 09:19:09 AM

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1179700.shtml
Very low risk of plagues of locusts hitting China: agricultural experts

https://twitter.com/bigapple_agent/status/1229137799401607168?s=20
#WuhanPneumonia, isn't enough to topple CCP now 400 billion locusts have arrived at the Chinese borders.
Here is a close up picture.

Because Pharaoh refused to set the Israelites free, God decided to punish him, sending ten plagues on to Egypt. The plagues are: water turning to blood, frogs, lice, flies, livestock pestilence, boils, hail, locusts, darkness and the killing of firstborn children

guess ...whats next?Huh  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 25740 25741 25742 25743 25744 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 25751 25752 25753 25754 25755 25756 25757 25758 25759 25760 25761 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 25767 25768 25769 25770 25771 25772 25773 25774 25775 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 25781 25782 25783 25784 25785 25786 25787 25788 25789 [25790] 25791 25792 25793 25794 25795 25796 25797 25798 25799 25800 25801 25802 25803 25804 25805 25806 25807 25808 25809 25810 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 25816 25817 25818 25819 25820 25821 25822 25823 25824 25825 25826 25827 25828 25829 25830 25831 25832 25833 25834 25835 25836 25837 25838 25839 25840 ... 33206 »
  Print  

Jump to: