Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:26:31 PM

With Ethereum up considerably today (over 15%), it should improve the ICN buyback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JReag

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

Am i able to buy ICNX yet? Please DM me if you know a way

Not yet. Platform is still accessible only for 144 users (beta testers)
ICO investors should soon receive access then it will be for the public

Do note that there are 3500+ ICO investors which will receive access in batches. Unless they change this. We might have to wait for some time for public

should be more than 144 beta users. That number was published few weeks ago

Daparski, is there any good info that compares ICN vs ICNX and ICNP in terms of usage, how they relate to one another, and why you might prefer one over the other?

I recall seeing that ICNP was more high risk/volatile and only available to ICO investors while ICNX will be the fund investment, yes?
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

Am i able to buy ICNX yet? Please DM me if you know a way

Not yet. Platform is still accessible only for 144 users (beta testers)
ICO investors should soon receive access then it will be for the public

Do note that there are 3500+ ICO investors which will receive access in batches. Unless they change this. We might have to wait for some time for public

should be more than 144 beta users. That number was published few weeks ago

Daparski, is there any good info that compares ICN vs ICNX and ICNP in terms of usage, how they relate to one another, and why you might prefer one over the other?

I recall seeing that ICNP was more high risk/volatile and only available to ICO investors while ICNX will be the fund investment, yes?

Iconomi.index (ICNX) is Iconomi flagship Digital Asset Array (fund). ICNX makes it easy to simultaneously acquire multiple digital assets with a few clicks. You benefit from having a diverse investment and spread risk. The cryptocurrencies currently included in the index represent 92% of the total market cap.

ICONOMI.Performance (ICNP) is an actively managed Digital Asset Array (fund) with a high performance target, pre-seeded with ICO money. It is lead by a team of experts conducting thorough research and due diligence backed by Deloitte and CoFound.it. ICNP currently has investments in Golem, ByteBall and Santiment. Its current net value is ~10.2M usd

You can't buy ICNP but you can be part of ICNP profits realization (20%) by holding ICN.

ICN is the token that entitles you of profits distribution. Profits are made by any active digital arrays on Iconomi platform in a form of fees (management fees for ICNX like digital arrys or performance fees from ICNP like). Currently active DAAs are ICNP and ICNX (beta).
Later this year, people will be able to create their own DAAs.

Hope it helps
snkns

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

What was the "mysterious case of Jaka Mele" all about?

He was their communications guy.  Still lists himself as an Iconomi employee on his LinkedIn.

Iconomi's communications have sucked ass for quite a while now, and Jaka had not said a single thing in over two months.

Jaka's unannounced departure from the company explains why he hadn't said anything in over two months.

Iconomi's failure to replace Jaka and have somebody in charge of communications explains in part why the team's communication has been fucking horrible.

I wanna know how the conversation went down.  "Hey our comms guy quit.  Should we look for a replacement?"  "Nah, communication is overrated.  I know we promised transparency but fuck it."
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

Did you not read the post about the switch to buyback? It explained why they did it, it explained how they would do it (without providing information that would allow people to take advantage of the buyback by front running it). They didn't simply "announced it" and leave it at that.

yeah, the post that mentions dividends as "practically impossible to realise in the distributed economy because it needs 100% collaboration with exchanges."

When did the ICONOMI team come around to this?  Certainly wasn't during their ICO when dividends were a key selling point.  The issue was always complex, the issues with exchange collaboration always existed, the legal implicatoins always existed.

For the post that announces the change from dividends to buybacks - this sure does a shit job of making me believe the ICONOMI team EVER thought dividends were realistic.

Simply bolding that this decision is in the best interest of ICN holders is not enough.  Maybe for the fanboys it is.  

That was not only the selling point. It was the vision as well,  for offering an economic standpoint for investors into bitcoin and altcoins. Imo
Looks like the dividends will be exactly within the platform, which instead of being traded on these exchange and loose the umbrella of the team, is within and ready too be traded, and sold when they call the shots.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

Did you not read the post about the switch to buyback? It explained why they did it, it explained how they would do it (without providing information that would allow people to take advantage of the buyback by front running it). They didn't simply "announced it" and leave it at that.

yeah, the post that mentions dividends as "practically impossible to realise in the distributed economy because it needs 100% collaboration with exchanges."

When did the ICONOMI team come around to this?  Certainly wasn't during their ICO when dividends were a key selling point.  The issue was always complex, the issues with exchange collaboration always existed, the legal implicatoins always existed.

For the post that announces the change from dividends to buybacks - this sure does a shit job of making me believe the ICONOMI team EVER thought dividends were realistic.

Simply bolding that this decision is in the best interest of ICN holders is not enough.  Maybe for the fanboys it is.  

That was not only the selling point. It was the vision as well,  for offering an economic standpoint for investors into bitcoin and altcoins. Imo
Looks like the dividends will be exactly within the platform, which instead of being traded on these exchange and loose the umbrella of the team, is within and ready too be traded, and sold when they call the shots.
The selling point and vision has always been and still is profit sharing from index funds on the Iconomi platform. Still offers an "economic standpoint for investors into bitcoin and altcoins" through either the index funds or profit sharing via ICN. They said the word dividend, what, once in their whitepaper?

I'm not entirely sure what you are saying in your last sentence but ICNX is an index fund, it's value is determined by the value of the underlying assets. And how is the platform any more centralized than the exchanges you speak of? Those exchanges are controlled by a few people, too.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:57:40 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 12:10:03 AM by honolulumark

Holy fuck, look at Stratis.
Damn, wish I had invested in that one instead, with 1/12 of Iconomi's budget and they have done 30x.
mother of fuck.
Very disappointed on ICN so far to tell you the truth, looks like a bust.
First the delays, then they fuck up with the dividends.
Dividends was their selling ppint, what kind of dumbos change their selling point.
How fucking stupid can you be, it's suicide in this business, unless they don't give a fuck anymore
since they made their money, and trying to screw us over.

They better man up to their promises and start buying back in bulk.
Push it to at least 20x. Useless fucking russian scumbags.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:08:44 AM

Damn, wish I had invested in that one instead, with 1/12 of Iconomi's budget and they have done 30x.
mother of fuck.
Dividends was their selling ppint, what kind of dumbos change their selling point.
How fucking stupid can you be, it's suicide in this business, unless they don't give a fuck anymore

Hang on... you said it was good news 2 weeks ago!

Alright, finally some good news.
honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:10:18 AM

mother of fuck.

what the fuck do you want?
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:11:12 AM

mother of fuck.

A friend  Sad
honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:15:25 AM

mother of fuck.

A friend  Sad

shit
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:11:48 AM

Omg guys can you believe it TheTruthIsOutThere just revealed Iconomi to be a failure on the sole basis that they don't communicate to the same degree as one other project! Such an expert internet sleuth, he's just like Mulder! I just sold all my holdings!
graviteta

Activity: 415

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:23:44 AM

The Iconomi haters! Go away this thread. Why dont you sell your ICNs? Why are u speaking here. Those kids are 15-16 years old.

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:41:34 AM

Oh no! A one post account has a bad feeling about Iconomi! Everyone sell now!
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

There you have it.

ICONOMI is using YOUR funds to travel the world instead of working.....

North Korea?

Seriously?

ICONOMI is now dealing with nuclear despots?

Roll Eyes
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes

How do you know what funds he used? How expensive do you think it is to go to NK for a few days lol?

He's a free man he can go on a trip wherever he wants.

You're tying to equate taking a personal trip to NK as working with a nuclear despot   Cheesy  what the hell is wrong with your heads?

You guys are getting really desperate with these attempts at criticism. But I thank you, this is just free ammo people can use to show how nuts you are and discredit you.

Please don't delete his post Daparski, it's too funny.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:26:54 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 06:43:38 AM by fennyllywof-7700

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes

How do you know what funds he used? How expensive do you think it is to go to NK for a few days lol?

You're tying to equate taking a personal trip to NK as working with a nuclear despot   Cheesy  what the hell is wrong with your heads?

You guys are getting really desperate with these attempts at criticism. But I thank you, this is just free ammo people can use to show how nuts you are and discredit you.

how do you know he's using his personal funds?

Why don't you enlighten us then since you seem privy to information that us, the mere mortal investors of ICONOMI are not?

How do you know that he's not filing that ICO money as expenses for trips around the world?

Please tell us....

PS: wonder what Donald Trump would do if he gets wind that ICONOMI is trying to do business with a nuclear despot.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes

You're tying to equate taking a personal trip to NK as working with a nuclear despot   Cheesy  what the hell is wrong with your heads?

how do you know he's using his personal funds?

Why don't you enlighten us then since you seem privy to information that us, the mere mortal investors of ICONOMI are not?

How do you know that he's not filing that ICO money as expenses for trips around the world?

Please tell us....

PS: wonder what Donald Trump would do if he gets wind that ICONOMI is trying to do business with a nuclear despot.

I'm not the one passing off my assumptions as fact. You are, so the burden of proof is on you. You said this: "ICONOMI is using YOUR funds to travel the world instead of working". You state it as fact, so either you have proof it is fact or you are a lying piece of shit and are committing slander. I asked a question: "How do you know what funds he used?" that you can't answer because you are a lying piece of shit.

And this is your logic: Visiting NK = trying to do business with a nuclear despot. You are actually insane aren't you? Cheesy and you bring up Trump like he would care about Iconomi. Damn Iconomi must be a BIG deal if Trump has his eyes on it! This is great news! This is YUUUUUGE.

Your posts are a gold mine.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:01:10 AM

This just in. Iconomi team members are not allowed to take vacations. They must work 24/7 365 days a year just like we do in our normal jobs that totally never have vacation time- ever. Additionally, they are not allowed to travel freely. Don't you know? Working for Iconomi means you must give up your basic human rights.

Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:05:17 AM

This just in. Iconomi team members are not allowed to take vacations. They must work 24/7 365 days a year just like we do in our normal jobs that totally never have vacation time- ever. Additionally, they are not allowed to travel freely. Don't you know? Working for Iconomi means you must give up your basic human rights.

Trolls are getting desperate. The quality of their meaningless FUD is lower than ever
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: