Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

Hello manager, I have not received my coins from bounty, why? I already have an account t https://wallet.footballcoin.io/ but with zero balance, when will you send the tokens?

from Twitter & Facebook social media program.
Spreadsheet:
Twitter: Raw # 132 and
Facebook: raws #123 and #126 
Sent a PM already with football wallet info. But here is again: 1LAvcy1HcXMgfddPmAV4hDxb1xBnP2HQdc

When can I check back? Thanks!

According to our campaigns rules, you have already received your bounties in your in-game account.
Please go and check it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

just check the FAQ on the Website!

The purchased player/stadium cards are not transferred to the game!  Those are kept in the digital wallet. The game automatically identifies the player/stadium cards owned by an address. It is important that the public address of the wallet in which you keep the cards, be the same address as the one listed to your Profile.

your xfccoins you can send to your in game wallet. just Login and go on your Avatar on the right side ... add xfc and copy the address ...  to this adress you can send your coins. it will take some time ... but dont worry!  Smiley

We can now officially announce that the In-Game Market is open. FootballCoin users will have the chance to buy/sell player/stadium and use those in game competitions. As you might expPerect the cards carry a discounted price.

Before the start of the season, we'll also be introducing the option to "lease" cards, so that users can make the best out of owning cards even when they're not using them themselves.

For more info make sure to take a look here: www.footballcoin.io/introducing-the-footballcoin-in-game-market .

Perfect!

How can I send my card ( which is bought in XFC wallet) and XFC (which is bought in ICO) to my footballcoin.io account?

My public address in the game is not the same as my XFC wallet.
I sent the card from my XFC wallet to the address in the game (my profile).

Did I loss the card?
miramare

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

@Dev, can you help?

It is important that the public address of the wallet in which you keep the cards, be the same address as the one listed to your Profile.

But it is not the same!

I bought some XFC and some cards (including Messi card) in wallet.footballcoin.io.
And on www.footballcoin.io, I have some XFC from bounty.
I sent one card from my wallet.footballcoin.io to the address listed in my Profile.
Do I loss the card?

How can I merger the XFC coins and card in the game and in my wallet.footballcoin.io wallet, together?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

Hey, folks. We have some nice news.

Since the market is up and running, we have been able to complete offering winners of our initial competition (for Highest Average of Points) their rewards of some of the highest rated player cards.
Here is a look at the leaderboard once more: https://www.footballcoin.io/winners-highest-average-points.

The winners will see the cards in their Accounts. Smiley Use them wisely and best of luck in the new season! Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:22:41 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 12:34:14 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

@Dev, can you help?

It is important that the public address of the wallet in which you keep the cards, be the same address as the one listed to your Profile.

But it is not the same!

I bought some XFC and some cards (including Messi card) in wallet.footballcoin.io.
I sent one card from my wallet.footballcoin.io to the address listed in my Profile.
Do I loss the card?

How can I merger the XFC coins and card in the game and in my wallet.footballcoin.io wallet, together?

Hello,

No need to worry. If you sent the card to your address in the game then you should see the card there. Please let me know if I perhaps understood this incorrectly.

However, the card in the wallet would have been safe there and the game would have registered that you own it. So, it was not necessary to transfer that. Did you by any chance transfer a Totti card? If that is the case, then you should see it in the "Owned" category.

Also, when making the transfer of the assets you would need to attach your wallet's address (the one from wallet.footballcoin.io) to the profile in order for the transaction to register. You need to go to the tab "Security" where your profile is. There you need input your address where it says "XFC Wallet Address:". In this way the account will link up and the system will know who is sending the currency.

The XFC Wallet Address (which anyone can use to transfer XFCCOIN to their game account) is 19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb . You will need to use that when making the transfer of XFCCOIN from your wallet to your game account.

For the XFCCOIN from your wallet indeed if you want to use it in the game market, then you would need to transfer the sum to your game account. If you choose to leave the XFCCOIN in the wallet, the sum should be safe and unaffected. No worries!

The bounty should be added to your in game profile as we previously mentioned.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:39:45 PM

When do you plan to add Footballcoin in the exchanges site because I want to buy footballcoin once you list in the poloniex or maybe bittrex. For sure many people waiting footballcoin because thry eant to buy this coin i hope as soon as possible it will be open for the market maybe this month or maybe this month. Anyway those people join to yout bounty campaign are very lucky because they earn a lot of profit by joined to your campaign.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

Since the market is up and running, we have been able to complete offering winners of our initial competition (for Highest Average of Points) their rewards of some of the highest rated player cards.
Here is a look at the leaderboard once more: https://www.footballcoin.io/winners-highest-average-points.

The winners will see the cards in their Accounts. Smiley Use them wisely and best of luck in the new season! Smiley

Its great news, i have no luck on average point but i still have some XFC coin in my account. I'll wait next season and try use my coin to join the game.
Btw cogratulation to all winner of average point on the leaderboard, i hope i can buy player card next time.
For exchange etc i believe it will easy to listed in major exchange and profitable to all investors because XFC is real project for football community and will get full support from them.

jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

If anyone would like to buy XFCcoins I will sell at ICO price (1 000 XFCCOIN = 0.012 BTC (1XFCCOIN = 1200 satoshi) Send me a message Thanks
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

The decision to wait till after Aug 1st is understandable and prudent.

Have you had any contact or feedback from exchanges, Bittrex in particular?
Working on what they need in the interim could be valuable, if XFC gets on a much smaller exchange, now with a much shorter run up to release, it may not get the attention it deserves n the crypto sphere for the launch/first season.

Have you begun any advertising/marketing efforts yet for XFC on football forums/other to start to build awareness about XFC among non crypto football fans leading up to launch?

Thanks & good luck.
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

Working on what they need in the interim could be valuable, if XFC gets on a much smaller exchange, now with a much shorter run up to release, it may not get the attention it deserves n the crypto sphere for the launch/first season.

Have you begun any advertising/marketing efforts yet for XFC on football forums/other to start to build awareness about XFC among non crypto football fans leading up to launch?

Thanks & good luck.

I really appreciate most of your posts on this forum, but this time I can't agree with you regarding exchanges  Smiley

Do you really believe that for Arsenal/ManU/Juventus or other team's fans it's so important the name or the size of exchange? They'll not care about it, for them it'll be important how easy they can buy and transact the coins and assets.

I think that for the global launch and for a global adoption it'll be necessary to have one exchange full regulated which meet all the requirements with financial institution, with payment gateway and bank wire transfer option, with debit card withdraw and so on...As I know (and I'm sure you also now this) none of Bittrex or Poloniex meet these requirements (you can't buy coins with your credit/debit card, bank transfer,etc). Bittrex and Polo are good only in cryptosphere for pumpy/dumpy scamy coins  Cheesy roller-coaster, not for a serious project. They are fully related to crypto, so a football fan which doesn't know anything about crypto can't buy the coins from these exchanges... 

I'm sure that Footballcoin team knows very well what they really need for the global launch and for a global adoption, and I have some information that they already working on this, and they'll announce officially after Bitcoin blockchain split/fork story it'll end.

Btw why don't you ask directly Bittrex regarding listing of XFCCOIN?  Smiley I asked them, and trust me it'll be more easy to get one answer from NASA regarding Aliens, than to get one real answer from Bittrex regarding their listing coins policy  Cheesy
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Thanks & good luck.

I really appreciate most of your posts on this forum, but this time I can't agree with you regarding exchanges  Smiley

Do you really believe that for Arsenal/ManU/Juventus or other team's fans it's so important the name or the size of exchange? They'll not care about it, for them it'll be important how easy they can buy and transact the coins and assets.

I think that for the global launch and for a global adoption it'll be necessary to have one exchange full regulated which meet all the requirements with financial institution, with payment gateway and bank wire transfer option, with debit card withdraw and so on...As I know (and I'm sure you also now this) none of Bittrex or Poloniex meet these requirements (you can't buy coins with your credit/debit card, bank transfer,etc). Bittrex and Polo are good only in cryptosphere for pumpy/dumpy scamy coins  Cheesy roller-coaster, not for a serious project. They are fully related to crypto, so a football fan which doesn't know anything about crypto can't buy the coins from these exchanges... 

I'm sure that Footballcoin team knows very well what they really need for the global launch and for a global adoption, and I have some information that they already working on this, and they'll announce officially after Bitcoin blockchain split/fork story it'll end.

Btw why don't you ask directly Bittrex regarding listing of XFCCOIN?  Smiley I asked them, and trust me it'll be more easy to get one answer from NASA regarding Aliens, than to get one real answer from Bittrex regarding their listing coins policy  Cheesy

First off, I give you thumbs up for use of the phrase "pumpy/dumpy scamy coins".  I got a laugh out of that one.  Unfortunately it does accurately describe a lot of coins that are on the market now.  I'm amazed at the number of coins in the top 200 market cap that don't have a useful function. 

Regarding the marketing efforts, I'm very curious also to know if this has started in the football fan forums or wherever the devs may have chosen to focus their attention prior to the start of the season?  I think advertising the number of leagues available this season along with easy/pro modes for footballcoin will surely attract many football fans who are already players of other fantasy football platforms. 

And for buying and transacting for non-crypto fans, I thought the FAQs said that those people would be able to buy coins with a credit card directly on the footballcoin site before the season starts.  Maybe I read it wrong. 

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

This is all well and good but really I see to many rewards for people playing the game which generated essentially nothing for the ICO
The top posters awards prizes seem to be not taking place so far at all?
When can we expect these rewards to take place. After all the sig posters and advertisers for this campaign are the guys that raised the funds for your project?
Do the advertisers and fund raisers get these cards and prizes too if so when?
These competitions seem to be forgotten about and the sig campaign apparently has been over for quite some time.

oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:49:57 PM

XFCCOIN slack exists?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:33:44 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 10:46:12 PM by FandangledGizmo

Thanks & good luck.

I really appreciate most of your posts on this forum, but this time I can't agree with you regarding exchanges  Smiley

I think that for the global launch and for a global adoption it'll be necessary to have one exchange full regulated which meet all the requirements with financial institution, with payment gateway and bank wire transfer option, with debit card withdraw and so on...As I know (and I'm sure you also now this) none of Bittrex or Poloniex meet these requirements (you can't buy coins with your credit/debit card, bank transfer,etc). Bittrex and Polo are good only in cryptosphere for pumpy/dumpy scamy coins  Cheesy roller-coaster, not for a serious project. They are fully related to crypto, so a football fan which doesn't know anything about crypto can't buy the coins from these exchanges...  

Btw why don't you ask directly Bittrex regarding listing of XFCCOIN?  Smiley I asked them, and trust me it'll be more easy to get one answer from NASA regarding Aliens, than to get one real answer from Bittrex regarding their listing coins policy  Cheesy

That's the equivalent of saying 'Why did Manchester United make such a huge effort to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the largest & most liquid stock exchange in the world when the majority of Manchester United fans don't even live in America or use the NYSE & just want a fantastic site with great customer service where they can buy tickets and memorabilia via wire transfer, credit card & other convenient payment options.'

Investors trade on exchanges where they can buy & trade multiple stocks vs. having to visit Apple/Microsoft to purchase their shares. It's also usually optimal to be listed on the largest, most liquid exchanges possible hence why Man U sought NYSE over say the Mongolian Stock Exchange or whatever the case may be.

Regards Bittrex/Any Exchange, they have a very generic, copy and paste response they will give to regular individuals like you and me who are asking about listing criteria but they will usually engage in more meaningful dialogue with the chief communications person directly representing projects that are of a big enough size to potentially meet those criteria.

Maxxco

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:59:00 AM

...As I know (and I'm sure you also now this) none of Bittrex or Poloniex meet these requirements (you can't buy coins with your credit/debit card, bank transfer,etc). Bittrex and Polo are good only in cryptosphere for pumpy/dumpy scamy coins  Cheesy roller-coaster, not for a serious project.

We are in a free market? Investors need the Exchange. If this does not happen, then the project will be called a Scam...

КPИПTOMИP: Telegram кaнaл | Twitter кaнaл
Кpиптo тpeйдинг | ICO инвecтиции | Oбзopы кpиптoвaлют

VERGE | RU - Telegram кaнaл cooбщecтвa Verge нa pyccкoм
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 06:40:31 AM

Hello manager, I have not received my coins from bounty, why? I already have an account t https://wallet.footballcoin.io/ but with zero balance, when will you send the tokens?

from Twitter & Facebook social media program.
Spreadsheet:
Twitter: Raw # 132 and
Facebook: raws #123 and #126 
Sent a PM already with football wallet info. But here is again: 1LAvcy1HcXMgfddPmAV4hDxb1xBnP2HQdc

When can I check back? Thanks!

According to our campaigns rules, you have already received your bounties in your in-game account.
Please go and check it.

Thanks for your reply. I found the account, except for Twitter are missing 750 tokens. Facebook is correct according to the spreadsheet.
Twitter: Rewards recorded at weeks 5, 6 and 7. From there were only counted 2 weeks out of 3. Raw 132

Could you tell when should I check back for this to be fixed? Thanks!

miramare

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

@Dev, can you help?

But it is not the same!

Do I loss the card?

Hello,

No need to worry. If you sent the card to your address in the game then you should see the card there. Please let me know if I perhaps understood this incorrectly.

However, the card in the wallet would have been safe there and the game would have registered that you own it. So, it was not necessary to transfer that. Did you by any chance transfer a Totti card? If that is the case, then you should see it in the "Owned" category.

Also, when making the transfer of the assets you would need to attach your wallet's address (the one from wallet.footballcoin.io) to the profile in order for the transaction to register. You need to go to the tab "Security" where your profile is. There you need input your address where it says "XFC Wallet Address:". In this way the account will link up and the system will know who is sending the currency.

The XFC Wallet Address (which anyone can use to transfer XFCCOIN to their game account) is 19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb . You will need to use that when making the transfer of XFCCOIN from your wallet to your game account.

For the XFCCOIN from your wallet indeed if you want to use it in the game market, then you would need to transfer the sum to your game account. If you choose to leave the XFCCOIN in the wallet, the sum should be safe and unaffected. No worries!

Thank you so much. I update my address on my profile. And the Totti card is here now.

Anyway, if I don't want to transfer my card in XFC Wallet  to the game account, can I use them in the game (for the contest)?
miramare

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

...As I know (and I'm sure you also now this) none of Bittrex or Poloniex meet these requirements (you can't buy coins with your credit/debit card, bank transfer,etc). Bittrex and Polo are good only in cryptosphere for pumpy/dumpy scamy coins  Cheesy roller-coaster, not for a serious project.

We are in a free market? Investors need the Exchange. If this does not happen, then the project will be called a Scam...

Hi dude. There are a lot of scam project around. But obviously, XFC is not among them.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

@Dev, can you help?

But it is not the same!

Do I loss the card?

Hello,

Thank you so much. I update my address on my profile. And the Totti card is here now.

Anyway, if I don't want to transfer my card in XFC Wallet  to the game account, can I use them in the game (for the contest)?

No problem. Glad that worked out. Top card, as well.

The game should recognize the card whether you have it in the game platform or in the wallet
. No worries. We are encouraging FootballCoin users to use the game platform more since the vast majority of transactions will be made there (buy/sell cards, enter/create competitions etc)

FootballCoin

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:03:09 AM

the new season kicks off three weeks on friday.  will xfc be on a an exchange by then?

also any plans to make a contest for super cup (aug 8th) between manure and real madrid?

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: