Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:11:48 PM

The price of XFCCOIN went 150%  up. 0.005xcp. some trading went for 1000euro worth xfc.

I know it is nothing for the volume but still xfc slowly moves into good direction😀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zanos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:55:15 PM

Long time lurker here and a holder of a considerable amount of these.

Their most recent statement left me, befuddled to say the least. Let me explain.

First of all, almost all ICOs as one of the first orders of business other than create a wallet try to get their coin listed on an exchange. Common sense tells us that this is so that market forces can decide a price for said coin.

By XFC not explicitly addressing the exchange issue and instead mentioning they are creating "their own exchange service", this tells me they are more concerned with creating a one way money funnel. Currently, you can buy XFC for fiat, on their own exchange, you will also be able to do the same. This allows them to control the fiat exchange price. By not allowing it to be listed on a crypto exchange, they aren't allowing their coin to be subjected to normal market forces, and the only justification for such an approach is to try and fix the price for their token to fiat. If you can think of another reason they would do this, I'm all ears.

If their original intention was to turn this into an arcade token or gift card style form of currency for their game, and to only allow the exchange of this currency into a one way money funnel (to them, and them only with no way of getting it out) then they merely exploited the crypto community on two accounts: one, they took advantage of the current enthusiasm in the cryptosphere to raise a lot of money in their ICO, anonymously, mind you, and second by doing an ICO, they did so knowing that a notable unregulated investment mechanism will have no legal recourse should things go awry.

As I said, if their original intention was for this to just be a game where you buy in with fiat, have your game tokens and play the game with no incentive for cashing out, where your tokens won would simply just allow you to continue to participate in tournaments or own more cards, then this should have been stated from the beginning.

I can assure you that I'm not trying to spread FUD here, I'm merely a concerned investor that by not explicitly stating in their roadmap, any intention or PRIORITIZATION of allowing this token to be subjected to either market forces or to be listed on an exchange that actually has volume, then this is deeply concerning/borderline scam-like behavior.

While I am happy they are working out their technical issues due to the limitations of their original blockchain, to not come out and say that they are dedicated to creating the MARKET aspect of their platform, a key feature on their website, then I am afraid we are all being taken for a ride. By only allowing money IN and not OUT, they are not only allowing themselves to control the price for more favorable XFC to fiat transactions, but they are leaving crypto investors holding a very heavy bag with no way of moving it.

I, and I would imagine others, welcome from the developers a specific response to the issue of how they are intending to handle subjecting this token to actual legitimate market forces (i.e. listing this on a legitimate third party exchange) beyond their own proprietary exchange which will likely have extremely low volume. The fact that this was not mentioned on their lengthy roadmap/feature list is extremely troubling, and it probably should be for any of you that wants to see this as an actual marketplace-styled fantasy game beyond an online soccer version of Magic: The Gathering.
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

Their most recent statement left me, befuddled to say the least. Let me explain.

First of all, almost all ICOs as one of the first orders of business other than create a wallet try to get their coin listed on an exchange. Common sense tells us that this is so that market forces can decide a price for said coin.

By XFC not explicitly addressing the exchange issue and instead mentioning they are creating "their own exchange service", this tells me they are more concerned with creating a one way money funnel. Currently, you can buy XFC for fiat, on their own exchange, you will also be able to do the same. This allows them to control the fiat exchange price. By not allowing it to be listed on a crypto exchange, they aren't allowing their coin to be subjected to normal market forces, and the only justification for such an approach is to try and fix the price for their token to fiat. If you can think of another reason they would do this, I'm all ears.

If their original intention was to turn this into an arcade token or gift card style form of currency for their game, and to only allow the exchange of this currency into a one way money funnel (to them, and them only with no way of getting it out) then they merely exploited the crypto community on two accounts: one, they took advantage of the current enthusiasm in the cryptosphere to raise a lot of money in their ICO, anonymously, mind you, and second by doing an ICO, they did so knowing that a notable unregulated investment mechanism will have no legal recourse should things go awry.

As I said, if their original intention was for this to just be a game where you buy in with fiat, have your game tokens and play the game with no incentive for cashing out, where your tokens won would simply just allow you to continue to participate in tournaments or own more cards, then this should have been stated from the beginning.

I can assure you that I'm not trying to spread FUD here, I'm merely a concerned investor that by not explicitly stating in their roadmap, any intention or PRIORITIZATION of allowing this token to be subjected to either market forces or to be listed on an exchange that actually has volume, then this is deeply concerning/borderline scam-like behavior.

While I am happy they are working out their technical issues due to the limitations of their original blockchain, to not come out and say that they are dedicated to creating the MARKET aspect of their platform, a key feature on their website, then I am afraid we are all being taken for a ride. By only allowing money IN and not OUT, they are not only allowing themselves to control the price for more favorable XFC to fiat transactions, but they are leaving crypto investors holding a very heavy bag with no way of moving it.

I, and I would imagine others, welcome from the developers a specific response to the issue of how they are intending to handle subjecting this token to actual legitimate market forces (i.e. listing this on a legitimate third party exchange) beyond their own proprietary exchange which will likely have extremely low volume. The fact that this was not mentioned on their lengthy roadmap/feature list is extremely troubling, and it probably should be for any of you that wants to see this as an actual marketplace-styled fantasy game beyond an online soccer version of Magic: The Gathering.

Zanos,

You've made some well thought-out points and I also look forward to a response from Octa but I didn't take the original statement to mean that the new exchange service would stop XFC being traded on other exchanges.

"we will launch a new exchange service, especially helpful for the users outside of the cryptocurrency community, for easier access to XFCCOIN currency"

I just took this to mean that you'll be able to buy XFC with your fiat. Once you have those XFC there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to transfer them to an exchange as and when you want.

Trying to have total control over the exchange of this coin would severely limit the potential of this project and I think the developers have put too much work into this so far to all of a sudden blow its kneecaps off. Of course they could walk away right now with a few million in ICO funds but they could make life-changing amounts EACH if they continue to develop this project and let the market decide what one XFC is worth.

zanos

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:29:28 AM

Zanos,

You've made some well thought-out points and I also look forward to a response from Octa but I didn't take the original statement to mean that the new exchange service would stop XFC being traded on other exchanges.

"we will launch a new exchange service, especially helpful for the users outside of the cryptocurrency community, for easier access to XFCCOIN currency"

I just took this to mean that you'll be able to buy XFC with your fiat. Once you have those XFC there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to transfer them to an exchange as and when you want.

Trying to have total control over the exchange of this coin would severely limit the potential of this project and I think the developers have put too much work into this so far to all of a sudden blow its kneecaps off. Of course they could walk away right now with a few million in ICO funds but they could make life-changing amounts EACH if they continue to develop this project and let the market decide what one XFC is worth.

I hope you're right about that. I just found it a bit odd that they didn't mention that, it would have been a single sentence, "Looking into listing on x, y, and z once the new blockchain is up and the wallet is released". I mean something, anything that wasn't open to interpretation but that explicitly stated the intention. That would have been reassuring, not only to myself, but I would imagine many others.
a14m

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

hey dev,
i wanna ask some questions:
1- what is circulating supply of xfc after hiting exchanges??
2- is all 1,000,000,000 XFC pre-mined??
3- at what price does XFC start in ''new exchange service''? is it fixed or based on market?

thx
Snoww

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

You are so right Zenos! The developers are so shady and borderline scammy about the entire thing. I really will have to report them to higher authorities if they do not give us what we need fast. I only need to know what country the CEO and developers currently reside in, so I can take the necessary legal action. I can not let my precious investment go up in flames.
Does any one know what country the CEO of XFC reside? Or any of the developers??

Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

Zanos,

I hope you're right about that. I just found it a bit odd that they didn't mention that, it would have been a single sentence, "Looking into listing on x, y, and z once the new blockchain is up and the wallet is released". I mean something, anything that wasn't open to interpretation but that explicitly stated the intention. That would have been reassuring, not only to myself, but I would imagine many others.

I am sorry if anybody lives under the impression that we do not want XFCCOIN on exchanges. We want to list our coin on any exchange and we are willing to pay the taxes for listing our coin on any exchange. We submitted requests for listing our coin before the beginning of the ICO to all major exchanges and not only there.

The decision to build the new blockchain was taken in order to facilitate the listing of XFC on exchanges besides the extra functionality it gives to the game. We decided to build it when we realized that, in spite of our efforts, we cannot list our counterparty token on exchanges.

The exchange we are building is just a guarantee that there will always be a place where people can trade XFC and that football fans can buy XFC with fiat.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

It's always good to hear about efforts for people to be familiar and knowing the crypto world better.
Building an exchange for the purpose of bying/selling/trade XFC with fiat is very good. This though it will need time and probably leaving other aspects without progress.

Still the game must work accordingly and properly and don't get left behind, as it have bugs/issues that should have been fixed.
The new Pop-up screen with the new design it's more usefull than the previous one but now it's...stuck. Undecided
I can't see/scroll to see all the players available. Also the drop down menu according Rank, Last Match Rate etc it's a mess. Doesn't matter if you press Up or Down, results are out of order completely.

I understand the need for an exchange (i want that too) and probably all your devs and coders are on it but i also want to play the game without problems.
The game is like being on Beta mode and this is not good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

hey dev,
i wanna ask some questions:
1- what is circulating supply of xfc after hiting exchanges??
2- is all 1,000,000,000 XFC pre-mined??
3- at what price does XFC start in ''new exchange service''? is it fixed or based on market?

thx

Yeap a large chunk of coins being premined is a bloody red flag here. The answer to the first question depends on what u mean by biting exchanges. Regardless of what happens to this token global market is here to stay and exchange will do anything to circumvent ur attempts to find out precisely how much they are holding.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

You are so right Zenos! The developers are so shady and borderline scammy about the entire thing. I really will have to report them to higher authorities if they do not give us what we need fast. I only need to know what country the CEO and developers currently reside in, so I can take the necessary legal action. I can not let my precious investment go up in flames.
Does any one know what country the CEO of XFC reside? Or any of the developers??

We've been glad to try and answer any concerns as you can easily check in our previous communication and messages.
From what I see your message (one of your 5 posts so far) seems to be directed with the hope of creating some sort of trouble. Well, you're not in luck. We're not playing that game. And our real users are smart enough not to get distracted by things like this. Cheesy

For any real concerns please feel free to check the extensive information that has been gathered so far.  Wink

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

What exactly are you complaining about? They've already given us updates on the blockchain and exchange. It;s really up to you to either be patient or insult them for no reason.

Takes the same kind of effort.

Are you just creating accounts to comment exclusively on this thread? Because everyone can see you're just trolling here.
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

WINNING xfc ... winning, winning.. so so happy. Not too much, but enough to make me smile and to make me look more into crypto.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Congratulations on your winning streak. What's your secret?  Grin

I have a wonderful intuition. JK. I am just reading some EPL news from time to time and I take that into account when I'm setting my teams. Btw, that's why I'm only winning in the premier league contests.  Grin
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

Zanos,

I am sorry if anybody lives under the impression that we do not want XFCCOIN on exchanges. We want to list our coin on any exchange and we are willing to pay the taxes for listing our coin on any exchange. We submitted requests for listing our coin before the beginning of the ICO to all major exchanges and not only there.

The decision to build the new blockchain was taken in order to facilitate the listing of XFC on exchanges besides the extra functionality it gives to the game. We decided to build it when we realized that, in spite of our efforts, we cannot list our counterparty token on exchanges.

The exchange we are building is just a guarantee that there will always be a place where people can trade XFC and that football fans can buy XFC with fiat.

All I can say is, investors are not used to this kind of scenario, usually two or the three months which is the longest, the token or coin should or must be listed in any exchange, they don't want their investment sleeping the price is the reflection of the investors confidence in your roadmap, so expect a lot of negative comments and asking about getting listed in exchange

zanos

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

Hi Octa. Thank you for the clarification. This is exactly what I was looking for. Also appreciate the timely response. Best of luck in implementing the roadmap moving forward.
coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

Hi Octa. Thank you for the clarification. This is exactly what I was looking for. Also appreciate the timely response. Best of luck in implementing the roadmap moving forward.

Well a peek to what they are working for, will clear all the doubts of investors and holders, they want to see the the working platform not just good and nice words because they are quite right it's been 6 months already anyway they can create a market for footballcoin in the marketplace section.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:18:38 AM

I am trying to withdraw my coins earned in freerroll games to my counterparty account but it seems this function is not working. Do you guys have some kind of support on your site?

No worries. Glad you were successful The regular withdraw option will be available through the new Blockchain. As we said previously, it is currently being tested, so you will not have long to wait for this. This should be a significantly easier process than on the Counterparty platform.  Smiley

If this update is really coming and I'm really excited to see the XFC in Trade Market and how will the price move, Also I am really eager to withdraw  my coins there. I hope this will happen soon, because I think some other holders are waiting for so long now to trade or withdraw their XFCCOINS. Thanks for the update anyway admin.

Snoww

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Hey you! What on earth do you mean by this comment "From what I see your message (one of your 5 posts so far) seems to be directed with the hope of creating some sort of trouble. Well, you're not in luck. We're not playing that game. And our real users are smart enough not to get distracted by things like this". You must be very silly to talk to me in that manner. Instead of you to give me CONCRETE VISIBLE evidence of the development or whatever you claimed to have made so far you are here talking down on me. You had better watch your manners, and same goes for anyone who would try to act in like manner.

For the record, I am not a troll, I am a honest investor that is panicking because you guys have failed to deliver your promises and has so far been feeding us with words. Please ACT RIGHT!

We've been glad to try and answer any concerns as you can easily check in our previous communication and messages.
From what I see your message (one of your 5 posts so far) seems to be directed with the hope of creating some sort of trouble. Well, you're not in luck. We're not playing that game. And our real users are smart enough not to get distracted by things like this. Cheesy

For any real concerns please feel free to check the extensive information that has been gathered so far.  Wink
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

[/quote]
Hey you! What on earth do you mean by this comment "From what I see your message (one of your 5 posts so far) seems to be directed with the hope of creating some sort of trouble. Well, you're not in luck. We're not playing that game. And our real users are smart enough not to get distracted by things like this". You must be very silly to talk to me in that manner. Instead of you to give me CONCRETE VISIBLE evidence of the development or whatever you claimed to have made so far you are here talking down on me. You had better watch your manners, and same goes for anyone who would try to act in like manner.

For the record, I am not a troll, I am a honest investor that is panicking because you guys have failed to deliver your promises and has so far been feeding us with words. Please ACT RIGHT!

Rest assured. We are working on the project so that it benefits all of the users of the game. We have also offered a roadmap for the project in the previous comments if you'd like to check that out.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

Rest assured. We are working on the project so that it benefits all of the users of the game. We have also offered a roadmap for the project in the previous comments if you'd like to check that out.

[/quote]

If he is not comfortable then he can open a thread in the marketplace section so he can sell his share of the coin, maybe he is a huge investor and he wants to make a profit right away, but footballcoin is cooking something huge and they are asking for patient.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Snoww

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

Okay, but I am still not satisfied and won't be until I see concrete visible improvement.

[/quote]
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: