Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 03:50:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 179102 times)
Tai_Pan

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

Well.......a lot of people around the forums, here included, have to say bad things about your pool.Especially the part where you keep some of the mining rewards for yourself.

sure whatever. Don't forget about all the others that say they make the most here. To each their own.

And someone did an independent profit result/test... and well... zpool won... so... again... to each their own:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067256

don't get me wrong I was not accusing you

lmao!

thanks for the laugh. you directly accuse the guy in your origninal message then when he responds you say you didnt. if i didnt see the evidence in the form of text i wouldnt believe it, but alas its there and its fucking comical  Grin

good stuff man  Cool

I totally understand your reason to laugh as what I wrote does sound like an ass-ish way to express myself.
I did not acuse the guy because he did not still anything from me so I did not say: "you are stealing" or "you stole from me".
I was merely pointing what others ( quite a lot of them ) have to say about his self-promoted pool.

If you want a clear / direct accusation you should check the post below:

why batch are so distant ?

I just bought one as gambling cause 2 month of waiting is century in crypto but im not sure anymore lol,they dont do refund right?

You can always mine other coins if dash coin is to hard to mine

Can you tell me good crypto I can mine besides DASH using Antminer D3?  Those of use who bought D3 lately will probably will not have any ROI with dash when we get it late Nov or early December.
You're gonna need a swithing pool Hombre. Try Nicehash. Set up as an ASIC X11 miner. They'll find the best coin for your gear at any given moment.

they don't mine coins their prices are purely buyers demand.

my pool however, www.zpool.ca,  will mine the more profitable coins all the time.

BS, don't crack jokes. Your pool sucks, and u are earning 20-22% cut, and your settlement/sell of a coin is lower.
I 'm testing next hour, to verify this, for the 2nd time.

Is the difference clearer now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visit and contribute to reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1512

Clueless!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:11:25 AM

No. We had Batch 1 (delivery date 15-25 Sept) and Batch 2 scheduled delivery - 18-25 Sept. Price was same for both batch 2700 usd.

Bitmain is running the batches in sequence..I had a 2nd batch ...thus no real diff..in time.....mine shipped the 18th and will be here today, the 20th,  supposedly (of course no psu ..but going
driectly to the data hall anyway out of state so not an issue ...got it covered..be aware however the psu was supposed to ship the 15th
I think ..nada on it from email from bitmain yet)

bytiges

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

Man that x11 diff hit hard.  Wonder how the rest of the month goes.  Everyone has guesses but does anyone have a verified hard number of units that were in batch 1?

Apparently batch 1/1.5 was bought by Cryptocrane lmao he's got to be the only American who managed to even get that many and obviously mostly to resell. Oh well best of luck to everyone who bought I'm bringing 500 online in the next couple months and if they make nothing I'll give them to the homeless for space heaters.
Make sure you give them some money to pay the electricity bills too  Grin
bigassboy

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:08:43 PM

Anyone got D3 miners - batch 2? Miner version is same like first batch - G17/950w? What is most profitable pool in this moment for X11 algo mining, Prohashing or Nicehash?
D3 miners are louder than L3+ or not?
yes, its a lot louder. I would say equivalent  or slightly louder than the S9..
solosequenosenada

Activity: 328

The Onion Knight

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:54:16 PM

Got mine today, it's the 17ghs version. the source has not arrived so I am using two Corsair RM850, and I know what are the recommendations about psu, but it don't arrived...

17ghs  1050W at wall with 2 psu
Fan 50%

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                        
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                        
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Bibi187

Activity: 112

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Hi guys, anyone to send me a little of DASH ?

Like nothing is just for testing wallet ...

I dont have to register on stupid site and i just dont find a single on can pay instant ...

I just need minimum is for testing

DASH address : Xy64LntDhrFPrCWoHwxZRuHLpFQfsxzoX7

Thanks in advice

EDIT : Do you use default setting on D3 ? Or you tweak it ? Like max fan speed and OC ?

lashatatu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

Got mine today, it's the 17ghs version. the source has not arrived so I am using two Corsair RM850, and I know what are the recommendations about psu, but it dont arrived...

there isn't 2 versions there is only one and it's 17gh version, bitmain didnt know actual specs of unit they assumed it was 15 because those specs would give approximately 15 +-2%, so they said 15 because if they said 17 it may not delivered 17 and it would be a bad press, so they said 15 because they know for sure it would be at least 15gh, that's it.

there is only one version and it's 17gh one
micairvas

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:24:28 PM

Anyone got D3 miners - batch 2? Miner version is same like first batch - G17/950w? What is most profitable pool in this moment for X11 algo mining, Prohashing or Nicehash?
D3 miners are louder than L3+ or not?
yes, its a lot louder. I would say equivalent  or slightly louder than the S9..

That's bad news, I expected to be equal not louder than L3 Sad . Anyone tried to decrease fan speed on D3, temperatures are still ok?
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 873

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

Anybody know what the safe ranges for the PCB and chip temps should be?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
solosequenosenada

Activity: 328

The Onion Knight

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

Got mine today, it's the 17ghs version. the source has not arrived so I am using two Corsair RM850, and I know what are the recommendations about psu, but it dont arrived...

there isn't 2 versions there is only one and it's 17gh version, bitmain didnt know actual specs of unit they assumed it was 15 because those specs would give approximately 15 +-2%, so they said 15 because if they said 17 it may not delivered 17 and it would be a bad press, so they said 15 because they know for sure it would be at least 15gh, that's it.

there is only one version and it's 17gh one

OK, when reading other messages I assume that there were two versions, thanks for the correction

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                        
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                        
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
mercedes321

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

my money arrived to China, but dont want to go to bitmain, they requested from me to check bitman to tell me what i need to tell them in order to be paied to them.
and we know how good bitman comunicate with their clients. So if you can tell me what i need to do, in order for china bank to actually pay to bitmain pls advise.
 tomorow ill request money back bcs i will not get the answer from them.
Dam why they cancell LTC/BTC payments...
Tai_Pan

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

my money arrived to China, but dont want to go to bitmain, they requested from me to check bitman to tell me what i need to tell them in order to be paied to them.
and we know how good bitman comunicate with their clients. So if you can tell me what i need to do, in order for china bank to actually pay to bitmain pls advise.

search in this topic from the start.as far as I can remember somebody wrote here a phone hotline number for bitmain.
maybe you''l find it and call

mellonballer

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

I just made a D3 purchase from cryptocrane on the amazon store. Just in case anything goes wrong, and since I was on amazon already I also bought a clean pair of underwear. I'll post back here with updates when it arrives. Great video!

Thanks Mellonballer, we appreciate the accountability. We look forward to shipping to you as soon as your payment clears Amazon's system.

On an unrelated note, our initial 18-hour mining comparison is showing zpool.ca in the lead ahead of nicehash and prohashing.

Thanks for the pool test! Could you share any more data about how much better zpool.ca is compared to the other pools? I got a notice that a shipping label was printed for my order. Can't wait.
hellokalaco

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

send an email to support. They usually answer in 1-2 days
VoskCoin

Activity: 196

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

I just made a D3 purchase from cryptocrane on the amazon store. Just in case anything goes wrong, and since I was on amazon already I also bought a clean pair of underwear. I'll post back here with updates when it arrives. Great video!

Thanks Mellonballer, we appreciate the accountability. We look forward to shipping to you as soon as your payment clears Amazon's system.

On an unrelated note, our initial 18-hour mining comparison is showing zpool.ca in the lead ahead of nicehash and prohashing.

Thanks for the pool test! Could you share any more data about how much better zpool.ca is compared to the other pools? I got a notice that a shipping label was printed for my order. Can't wait.

My results went down pretty big with prohashing last night (i've been flipping between prohashing and nicehash) nicehash seems about the same or more as prohashing so far. . https://www.nicehash.com/miner/12PsgKuhcJrEqJbD3oMN7rcEcuyqyqRznL

Maybe I'll try zpool next O_O

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:05:25 PM

great to hear. I did just fix an issue I was seeing with client subscribe which was causing x11 stratum to restart waaay to much so hoping you get even better results.

Cheers

Trade_BTC

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

great to hear. I did just fix an issue I was seeing with client subscribe which was causing x11 stratum to restart waaay to much so hoping you get even better results.

Cheers

I was thinking last night that an auxpow coin merge mined with Dash would be a pretty huge hit right now. Maybe your pool would accommodate such a coin were it to launch? Anyway keep improving the pool I'll be testing it soon and try to keep fees to a level where no one even wants to mine anywhere else and you'll get my hash investment permanently.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

Cheers

I was thinking last night that an auxpow coin merge mined with Dash would be a pretty huge hit right now. Maybe your pool would accommodate such a coin were it to launch? Anyway keep improving the pool I'll be testing it soon and try to keep fees to a level where no one even wants to mine anywhere else and you'll get my hash investment permanently.

We mergemine already with the only available x11 coin so far, UIS.

not sure why no other coin has chosen to merge with x11...

VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:38:45 PM

Cheers
Giving your pool a spin O_O Joined at ~230/1430 EST http://zpool.ca/?address=12PsgKuhcJrEqJbD3oMN7rcEcuyqyqRznL Cheesy

VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

Only made $2 over 1 hour on there ^
Where is everyone pointing their miners? Who's directly mining dash / where / profits?

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.