Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

Late November batch of D3 currently available on bitmain.com  and the website is actually responsive, it's a miracle!

theres a reason for that, current daily profits for d3 are 40 bucks RIGHT NOW.

Imagine the income in December when this huge batch gets delivered. You're looking at 5 dollars a day, good luck getting an ROI

If current daily profit for d3 is $40 still very good return, but if too many X11 miners in the market might really distribute profits equally with higher difficulty. Let's hope there are more potential coins to be mined by end of the year.

I see people say that ^ . . are there actually any x11 coins in the works or already out that are really worth anything?
Nothing that I'm aware aside from Dash obviously

profits dipped lower today
https://www.nicehash.com/miner/1ADjxn4jCV91izZJJtTR62UPfjw1PtsAZF

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KRYPTOCAT

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

Late November batch of D3 currently available on bitmain.com  and the website is actually responsive, it's a miracle!

Imagine the income in December when this huge batch gets delivered. You're looking at 5 dollars a day, good luck getting an ROI

If current daily profit for d3 is $40 still very good return, but if too many X11 miners in the market might really distribute profits equally with higher difficulty. Let's hope there are more potential coins to be mined by end of the year.

I see people say that ^ . . are there actually any x11 coins in the works or already out that are really worth anything?

link not working ;/
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

That looks kinda good. It pulling 0.05BTC is a good start. I wish my L3+ would make 0.01 lol

I'm very curious how this will change in the next days even tho I don't have a D3

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

Bitmain offer shipping of end november by purchaging know? I did purchase on 18-8 and put my miners for sale at the same costs. I had the seller advantage for delevery on end november if they bought my miners. Now this is also gone. They realy leave me no air  Undecided
Dopert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Late November batch of D3 currently available on bitmain.com  and the website is actually responsive, it's a miracle!

There will be no ROI, unless Bitmain stops fludding x11 miners and BTC dubbles by good news out of China market.
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

Possibly Helium.....but it will take 10 new coins to help the poor bastards that paid $8,500.00 per unit form unscrupulous resellers.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

Possibly Helium.....but it will take 10 new coins to help the poor bastards that paid $8,500.00 per unit form unscrupulous resellers.

I don't see how you can call resellers unscrupulous.  Like in the gold rush days, the people that made the money were the people that sold supplies to the miners.  Cheesy
No one is forcing people to buy at their prices.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

I don't see how you can call resellers unscrupulous.  Like in the gold rush days, the people that made the money were the people that sold supplies to the miners.  Cheesy

The only people that should be chastised are those that are buying at those prices.
Dopert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:39:44 PM

Everybody have there antminers d3 running now are save, but like me, then its default. Above 10 cent KWH does not make ROI (i think). Espacially if the 10 nm asics come up in 2018.
bytiges

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:40:16 PM

I would be really interested in knowing whether a lot of people bought at those prices. I'd be surprised if there are many of them (then... I'm patiently waiting for my November batch to arrive).
Dopert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

I would be really interested in knowing whether a lot of people bought at those prices. I'd be surprised if there are many of them (then... I'm patiently waiting for my November batch to arrive).

I was to eager and went in to dept for the antminer d3, i thought it was a oppertunity for once. Because they always sold out. This is the stragaty of potentiol buyers and get rid of the 16 nm chips.
BenRickert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:14:46 PM

I'm personally aware of a situation where a known reseller that has been doing this for a long time treated a poster in here like all buddy, buddy. This reseller, knowing full well that this kid was buying machines on credit, went ahead and sold him a miner for $8,500.00 knowing full well that the thing would NEVER see the light of day. This kid seems like a real good guy and he trusted this cat because he was "experienced". The "reseller" had ordered a huge quantity of D3's because he had made a KILLING on the L3+ back in July. So he got greedy and ordered 50 of them. Now I'm sure he's in a panic because he needs to dump them before too many people catch on that he is ripping them off for his own personal greed. Are you OK with that?? Is that the kids fault because some prick who only cares about money fucked him over?? Yeah I know, he should know better, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?! Who the fuck needs people like these resellers that don't care about the protocols. don't know fuck all about the technology and are just here to rape and pillage to stuff their bottomless shitty pockets. If you buy 10 miners and sell 5 at double to pay for your hardware that's pretty OK if ya ask me. But this go around, a bunch of fucking maggots rolled through the batches and horded the shit out of the inventory so they could flip them. We all saw the scams and selling of orders and on and on. Fuck all that. I'm not OK with that.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

I follow the Hardware sellers forum pretty closely. You'd be shocked at how many people paid insane amounts for large blocks of servers. EVEN after the profit augured in. It's mind-numbing. Several instances of people paying $9,000.00 per D3 within the last 2 weeks.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:19:13 PM

Late November batch of D3 currently available on bitmain.com  and the website is actually responsive, it's a miracle!

I don't see how you can call resellers unscrupulous.  Like in the gold rush days, the people that made the money were the people that sold supplies to the miners.  Cheesy
I'm personally aware of a situation where a known reseller that has been doing this for a long time treated a poster in here like all buddy, buddy. This reseller, knowing full well that this kid was buying machines on credit, went ahead and sold him a miner for $8,500.00 knowing full well that the thing would NEVER see the light of day. This kid seems like a real good guy and he trusted this cat because he was "experienced". The "reseller" had ordered a huge quantity of D3's because he had made a KILLING on the L3+ back in July. So he got greedy and ordered 50 of them. Now I'm sure he's in a panic because he needs to dump them before too many people catch on that he is ripping them off for his own personal greed. Are you OK with that?? Is that the kids fault because some prick who only cares about money fucked him over?? Yeah I know, he should know better, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?! Who the fuck needs people like these resellers that don't care about the protocols. don't know fuck all about the technology and are just here to rape and pillage to stuff their bottomless shitty pockets. If you buy 10 miners and sell 5 at double to pay for your hardware that's pretty OK if ya ask me. But this go around, a bunch of fucking maggots rolled through the batches and horded the shit out of the inventory so they could flip them. We all saw the scams and selling of orders and on and on. Fuck all that. I'm not OK with that.

No one forced this kid to buy a unit.  Sounds like an impulse buy because someone didn't want to wait.  Sorry, a reseller can ask whatever they want for something.  If it's too high you go without.

BenRickert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

I don't see how you can call resellers unscrupulous.  Like in the gold rush days, the people that made the money were the people that sold supplies to the miners.  Cheesy

No one forced this kid to buy a unit.  Sounds like an impulse buy because someone didn't want to wait.  Sorry, a reseller can ask whatever they want for something.  If it's too high you go without.
Yeah, I guess man. I can't really argue with that. Too bad. Mankind is a piece of shit for the most part. I guess that's just how it is. Not for me. I don't want to live like that. Whatever.

Dopert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

Hey Benrickerd, i understand you are pissed off. But please enter the situation as understanderble guys that had no returns of trust. But txs of your earlier posts  Wink
Dopert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:37:14 PM

Tambien, madmarky looks as the evil side
Dopert

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

[/quote]

It is most likely as a planned scam
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

Tambien, madmarky looks as the evil side

Not the evil side at all, it's supply and demand.  People want them, the people who have can sell them for whatever they want.  It's up to the buyer if they buy.  Why do you think ticket scalpers are in business.  Same crap, different day.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

BTW, there are sellers selling them on E-Bay now for $2850.  I guess it's time for them to dump!!

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: