Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

Electroneum collapsed, it is already in less than 1000 satoshis, and the worst thing is that those who invest in the ICO will not gain anything

Undecided Angry Angry

You are calling it collappsed when its still holding extremley bullish at 6x

Yes its not 20x but its doing fine, I wouldnt expect ETN to keep making all time highs every hour. ETN is the best ICO of the year that is a #1 fact, which is true and I can provide support on that statment to %100 accurracy. ETN has its own BLOCKCHAIN unlike scam ICO's running on Ethereum ERC20's.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:44:43 PM

24 Hrs have past since the launch of the best ICO in the history of Crypto.

Things got out of hand in this thread , and i "blame" the community management team. Dont get me wrong guys.
I blame you because you were too soft with the trolls, too polite.
Too civil to 3-4 only people that made an orchestrated attempt to harm the coin and the community itself.

This is the one and only "fault" , which is not entirelly theirs if we want to be fair since everything regarding social media/community management is approved by the management and follow specific guidelines AFAIK.

But some things should have been avoided , in order to keep all things in order and prevent mass hysteria and FUD adoption.

I am watching the thread from the very beginning , the professional trolls were using their unethical ways preparing the ground and started delivering mild hits a couple of hours prior to the official blockchain going live.

For example , if you go back few dozen pages on 31/10/2017 minutes before midnight the Fracas-whatshisname troll was "Accusing" the company of being deliberately one hour late to the launch... ( which even if was true , SO WHAT?!? It was the blockchain going live NOT the listings!! )

The truth is that there was never a delay in the launch , but the troll was - or wanted us to believe that he was - in another TIME ZONE , FOR CHRIST SHAKE!! I live in eastern Europe and the Blockchain was live at UK time 00:00' 05'' , my time 02:00' 05" !! So someone must be really stupid , ignorant or just a paid troll  to even imply of such a thing.

Later on, the same troll , along most probably with his  fellow colleagues ( numerous new registered accounts and other known scammers ) started an orchestrated attack , using false accusations and FUD methods aiming primarilly to the new crypto users, those who just entered the market,  who dont know for example how mining is working in relation to the algorithm difficulty nor how a simple command prompt in a wallet application is written in order to make a transfer or start to mine etc.
They are not tech savvy, so they were proven to be a  rather easy "target" once all these issues arouse.

The official site was down a few times, due to the number of requests to the server. This happens all the time even in major news sites guys , even Facebook goes down sometimes! It is not somebodys fault , it just happens due to high traffic and limited bandwidth.
Pools too , same thing.

Every single thing that went wrong had nothing to do with the Electroneum team. Even the mobile wallet's delay was caused because it of the hacking for christs sake.
These things happen, we live in dangerous times and that is the risk we all take by being part of the Crypto market. You can win and lose everything in a fraction of a second.

Other users were just blaming the miners of grabbing their money, for crying out loud!!

But this is how mining works. This is how bitcoin became so huge. This is how the market was created and strengthened and this is the reason that cryptos are gaining mass attention and starting to gain ground in the last 2 years. Early miners were always taking the biggest piece of the pie , simply because this is how the thing works. It is innevitable. The algorithm's difficulty is low , so more blocks are solved. People are professional miners , having invested tens of thousands for this purpose , some are making a living out of it others dont , but this is the reality people. Whether we like it or not.

Consider also that anyone can rent hashing power in order to mine and gain 100x profits , without really owning a "MINING PC". So the accusation of ETN team favoring the miners is NOT VALID. I mined with my GAMING PC for hobby , and got X profit in the 1st 2 hours. But when i rented hash power i got 10x profit with less than 30$ !! So , again , if someone didnt make profit the 1st 6 hrs it is solely his fault.

Next time try to be more prepared! Do your homework and profits will come 100%. With OR without the ICO coins. Consider this a free of charge advise. Smiley We are all in the same page here.

This had nothing to do with the chance to have major early profiting from day 1 and was used by the trolls in order to manipulate you. My ICO coins for example are a fraction of the coins i mined with my PC and the renting hashing power. And i am gonna keep em because i believe in ETN!!!
So Simple.

Nobody can judge or accuse someone who is profiting from his work / strategy / ideas , it is unfair - unethical but mostly hypocritical since you would do the same.

But this is nowhere close to implying that miners are stealing others' money. Or that the Electroneum CEO and team was behind this.Behind what? The 20.000 miners that participated and still participate and will continue to participate in ETN mining??!?!? This is crazy guys.

They are just creating money.This is what mining is. Creating money.

I will not also forget the epic delirium of another user , whom i "met" again few posts above , who was acting like a lunatic simply because Richard Ells crisis management team decided to protect its user base with a 2FA ( 2 factor authentication ) for our OWN ASSETS DAMN SAFETY. I remember him saying that " I DONT WANT THE PROTECTION , I LOST THE PASS , I FORGOT MY 2ND PASSWORD , NO EMAIL WAS SENT AFTER 15 HOURS" , and i really guys wouldn't decide if this behavior was the outcome of a plain stupid individual and/or illiterate person or this was simply another staged performance from a paid troll/fudster. One could simply check the spam folder , and voila there is the email.
Checking the spam folder was also hinted in the users' profile in RED BOLD LETTERS , it is not nuclear physics!!!

During the last 24 hours i bared witness of almost every single logical and senseless behavioralistic pattern from the majority of users , fortunately most of whom have an above average mentality and have acquired in their lifetime the precious ability to judge whether one is full of sh*t or not.

But there were also a lot of panicked people , behaving irrational  , confused people who believed everything the trolls were implying  , thus creating more chaos and confusion.
That might again have been avoided if the trolls were blocked in the first place.

Unfortunately though , the trolls' attack continues and will most probably continue, harming all of us who are involved with our money to this really interesting , well marketed and solid ( unlike most alts and ICOs ) project.

I really hope that whoever reads my post now and in the days to come will understand what i am saying i tried not to be more technical and wrote in a rather plain and simple way , and i am reffering to the new users/owners/ICO investors , and that he/she wil be clever enough to identify the fake posts,fudsters,trolls and ignore and report them.

The crypto planet is not inhabited by angels, unfortunately trolls and fudsters are here too, being the equivalent to what the majority of us label as " common thieves". They just want to steal you.By inducing fear-doubt-uncertainty (FUD).You sell low , they buy low and sell high.

Thats all.

Invest to the coin, sell it later if you like and make some profit but always keep at least 80% to your portfolio because common sense dictates that this coin and the electroneum platform in general , will succeed in the not-so distant future.

This post ended up longer that i originally had in mind , sorry for that , but consider it something like a voice of reason among the ridiculousness crescendo we witnessed the past 24 hrs.

Good Luck to everybody on Friday , remember not to sell everything. It is for your own benefit.
We own the coin , we are responsible now for any loss or profit we make , remember that for a transaction to evolve one is selling and another is buying.

Before selling , take a break and think , " Why Is This Person Buying My Fear? ".

Dont sell out of fear.
Sell some when you are OK with it.

Smiley

wonderful. fantastic. That's the best thing I've read here for the last few weeks. very wise as yoda of starwars.
MinerClub

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

mined with RX Vega 64 and CPU @ 1300 hash all day yesterday using the official electroneum windows mining app.
then later configured one of my rigs @ 6000 hash using Awesome miner pointing to the official electroneum US pool.

end result: 0 coins, 0 profit

Switched to NiceHash today. Will let them manage it. 30% more profit than Ethereum.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:02 PM

Electroneum collapsed, it is already in less than 1000 satoshis, and the worst thing is that those who invest in the ICO will not gain anything

Undecided Angry Angry

From 20x to 6x is a loss of 14x for those who wanted to short trade.
No wonder some of us out here are furious watching this opportunity slipping through their fingers.

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

Things got out of hand in this thread , and i "blame" the community management team. Dont get me wrong guys.
Too civil to 3-4 only people that made an orchestrated attempt to harm the coin and the community itself.

This is the one and only "fault" , which is not entirelly theirs if we want to be fair since everything regarding social media/community management is approved by the management and follow specific guidelines AFAIK.

But some things should have been avoided , in order to keep all things in order and prevent mass hysteria and FUD adoption.

I am watching the thread from the very beginning , the professional trolls were using their unethical ways preparing the ground and started delivering mild hits a couple of hours prior to the official blockchain going live.

For example , if you go back few dozen pages on 31/10/2017 minutes before midnight the Fracas-whatshisname troll was "Accusing" the company of being deliberately one hour late to the launch... ( which even if was true , SO WHAT?!? It was the blockchain going live NOT the listings!! )

The truth is that there was never a delay in the launch , but the troll was - or wanted us to believe that he was - in another TIME ZONE , FOR CHRIST SHAKE!! I live in eastern Europe and the Blockchain was live at UK time 00:00' 05'' , my time 02:00' 05" !! So someone must be really stupid , ignorant or just a paid troll  to even imply of such a thing.

Later on, the same troll , along most probably with his  fellow colleagues ( numerous new registered accounts and other known scammers ) started an orchestrated attack , using false accusations and FUD methods aiming primarilly to the new crypto users, those who just entered the market,  who dont know for example how mining is working in relation to the algorithm difficulty nor how a simple command prompt in a wallet application is written in order to make a transfer or start to mine etc.
They are not tech savvy, so they were proven to be a  rather easy "target" once all these issues arouse.

The official site was down a few times, due to the number of requests to the server. This happens all the time even in major news sites guys , even Facebook goes down sometimes! It is not somebodys fault , it just happens due to high traffic and limited bandwidth.
Pools too , same thing.

Every single thing that went wrong had nothing to do with the Electroneum team. Even the mobile wallet's delay was caused because it of the hacking for christs sake.
These things happen, we live in dangerous times and that is the risk we all take by being part of the Crypto market. You can win and lose everything in a fraction of a second.

Other users were just blaming the miners of grabbing their money, for crying out loud!!

But this is how mining works. This is how bitcoin became so huge. This is how the market was created and strengthened and this is the reason that cryptos are gaining mass attention and starting to gain ground in the last 2 years. Early miners were always taking the biggest piece of the pie , simply because this is how the thing works. It is innevitable. The algorithm's difficulty is low , so more blocks are solved. People are professional miners , having invested tens of thousands for this purpose , some are making a living out of it others dont , but this is the reality people. Whether we like it or not.

Consider also that anyone can rent hashing power in order to mine and gain 100x profits , without really owning a "MINING PC". So the accusation of ETN team favoring the miners is NOT VALID. I mined with my GAMING PC for hobby , and got X profit in the 1st 2 hours. But when i rented hash power i got 10x profit with less than 30$ !! So , again , if someone didnt make profit the 1st 6 hrs it is solely his fault.

Next time try to be more prepared! Do your homework and profits will come 100%. With OR without the ICO coins. Consider this a free of charge advise. Smiley We are all in the same page here.

This had nothing to do with the chance to have major early profiting from day 1 and was used by the trolls in order to manipulate you. My ICO coins for example are a fraction of the coins i mined with my PC and the renting hashing power. And i am gonna keep em because i believe in ETN!!!
So Simple.

Nobody can judge or accuse someone who is profiting from his work / strategy / ideas , it is unfair - unethical but mostly hypocritical since you would do the same.

But this is nowhere close to implying that miners are stealing others' money. Or that the Electroneum CEO and team was behind this.Behind what? The 20.000 miners that participated and still participate and will continue to participate in ETN mining??!?!? This is crazy guys.

I will not also forget the epic delirium of another user , whom i "met" again few posts above , who was acting like a lunatic simply because Richard Ells crisis management team decided to protect its user base with a 2FA ( 2 factor authentication ) for our OWN ASSETS DAMN SAFETY. I remember him saying that " I DONT WANT THE PROTECTION , I LOST THE PASS , I FORGOT MY 2ND PASSWORD , NO EMAIL WAS SENT AFTER 15 HOURS" , and i really guys wouldn't decide if this behavior was the outcome of a plain stupid individual and/or illiterate person or this was simply another staged performance from a paid troll/fudster. One could simply check the spam folder , and voila there is the email.
Checking the spam folder was also hinted in the users' profile in RED BOLD LETTERS , it is not nuclear physics!!!

During the last 24 hours i bared witness of almost every single logical and senseless behavioralistic pattern from the majority of users , fortunately most of whom have an above average mentality and have acquired in their lifetime the precious ability to judge whether one is full of sh*t or not.

But there were also a lot of panicked people , behaving irrational  , confused people who believed everything the trolls were implying  , thus creating more chaos and confusion.
That might again have been avoided if the trolls were blocked in the first place.

Unfortunately though , the trolls' attack continues and will most probably continue, harming all of us who are involved with our money to this really interesting , well marketed and solid ( unlike most alts and ICOs ) project.

I really hope that whoever reads my post now and in the days to come will understand what i am saying i tried not to be more technical and wrote in a rather plain and simple way , and i am reffering to the new users/owners/ICO investors , and that he/she wil be clever enough to identify the fake posts,fudsters,trolls and ignore and report them.

The crypto planet is not inhabited by angels, unfortunately trolls and fudsters are here too, being the equivalent to what the majority of us label as " common thieves". They just want to steal you.By inducing fear-doubt-uncertainty (FUD).You sell low , they buy low and sell high.

Thats all.

Invest to the coin, sell it later if you like and make some profit but always keep at least 80% to your portfolio because common sense dictates that this coin and the electroneum platform in general , will succeed in the not-so distant future.

This post ended up longer that i originally had in mind , sorry for that , but consider it something like a voice of reason among the ridiculousness crescendo we witnessed the past 24 hrs.

Good Luck to everybody on Friday , remember not to sell everything. It is for your own benefit.
We own the coin , we are responsible now for any loss or profit we make , remember that for a transaction to evolve one is selling and another is buying.

Before selling , take a break and think , " Why Is This Person Buying My Fear? ".

Dont sell out of fear.

Smiley

wonderful. fantastic. That's the best thing I've read here for the last few weeks. very wise as yoda of starwars.

did you know why ppl really angry at?

hint: amount of premined coins.....Cheers!
kopambunareve

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

Pools too , same thing.

So Simple.

Thats all.

Dont sell out of fear.

Smiley

Finally some normal thinking, tnx for that... Grin
ichiban1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:52:50 PM

can someone list some pools there is 42 mh/s on the network the pool i'm on (electroneum.hashparty.io) has 5. so there is 37 out there. the official pools don't have much so what are some other pools. I can't find any. thanks
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

can someone list some pools there is 42 mh/s on the network the pool i'm on (electroneum.hashparty.io) has 5. so there is 37 out there. the official pools don't have much so what are some other pools. I can't find any. thanks

solo mining?

ps : Does hashparty payments come in your wallet? Mine said it paid but wallet says 0 balance

BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

It is vital to the value of all the coins that they have enough to dole out to the teenagers and newbies using the mining app. The SIZE OF THE NETWORK using the coin will DICTATE the value of each coin. Those coins will be in the pockets of millions of app users, many of whom have never owned crypto before.

Any people here thinking they have lost an opportunity to sell because during the roll-out, they couldn't get their coins onto a piddly exchange to sell them for 3 dollars apiece in the first phases of volatility are just delusional. Welcome to crypto! Most of us that know what we are doing, that see the big picture here, are very excited to see the pre-mined coins going into so many hands! One of the greatest innovations here is doing just that. Scores of other coins concentrated too many coins in the hands of a very few. Getting a fair emission of coins has been elusive to many projects but electroneum is doing just that. The bigger this community gets, the greater the value of your coins!

So stop whining on here and go tell your friends to download that app when it comes out and you will be doing yourself and your electroneum coins a much greater service.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

ETN brings the crypto to the masses. However, many people still not realize that from now on they will be their own bank. Many people have a lot of expectations, however, they do not realize that the passwords like “My favorite pets” or “My favorite film” are not the right decision in the crypto word.

For those who do not want their own responsibility for the money, the classic banking system is much much better solution. The crypto world is mainly for the experienced, prepared or at least disciplined users who put things with a great amount of responsibility.
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

It is more than true.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:10:21 PM

https://electromine.fr/

SCAM???
No payments for 2 hours already
Grrizzly

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

Undecided Angry Angry

From 20x to 6x is a loss of 14x for those who wanted to short trade.
No wonder some of us out here are furious watching this opportunity slipping through their fingers.

Of course thats making the unreasonable assumption that the value would hold at 20x while people offloaded their ICO coins...
ZineX

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:11:37 PM

And i thought im new to ICO's and had trouble to predict certain things. Serious question: Why the fuck did you invest in an ICO if you dont believe in its future and furthermore: Why didnt you do your homework? Would you spend money in certain amounts in your real life just because you think you coooould turn profit without further investigation?
Seriously boys.. you make me laugh.

Its not even worth to write those lines here, coz most of those screamers wont read nor understand it anyways.
Good luck in future tho, i think you are the ones that really are in need of luck.

yobigd20

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

its nicehash miners on their own pool.  they are taking up about 90% of the network.
MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:11 PM

https://electromine.fr/

SCAM???
No payments for 2 hours already

I wouldn't be too quick to call it a scam. I mined all day yesterday using the official pools and got no payments at all.

When all else fails, do what I did today. Use Nicehash. They will mine it for you using your hardware which still contributes to the blockchain and you can get your compensation.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

To all people waiting for release date on our coins... You are not losing anything its called waiting. Its not like anything changes. The coin price doesnt change. All you can do is wait until release and be one of the first people to sell them on the exchange of your choice.

The coins being played around with right now are just simple mined coins!!!!!!!!! they are not ICO coins, and look its still up from 20x like last night!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather to see the coin price be below 1 cent? Its at 8 cents right now! When it hits exchanges we will see 50 cents.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:15:41 PM

Holding on till it's $1k/coin. LOL

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sharke3

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

and only listening the opinion of investors not to be entered into yobit.
is a good sign for the future of this currency,  Tongue

and the price is up again!

this is a greater volume of transactions coin in cryptopia  Grin
ichiban1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

solo mining?

ps : Does hashparty payments come in your wallet? Mine said it paid but wallet says 0 balance

I've gotten my coins from hashparty in my wallet and sent them to cryptopia already. I'm ok there but looking around for others that might be getting more blocks they average about 2 per past 20 from what I can see. I've only seen 1 other pool but it has 275 kh.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: