Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416457 times)
sniperlee

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

Assuming your at default update timer of 20 seconds:
Add Indicator MACD-MA, Short 7, Long 30, Signal length 180

180 because that would be how many updates occurred in 60 minutes.

Hey there,

I bought the simple trade bot today. Now I'm trying to set it up that it will sell and buy when the EMA lines cross each other (short 7 long 30). timeframe one hour.

Is this possible, if so. how?

I would really appreciate you help.

Thx in advance

zero000

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:06:03 AM

Is the new Advanced Bot Trader close to completion? I am going to wait for that program to continue trading with bots because I haven't been able to find a profitable trade strategy yet.. Hopefully for us who bought the Simple Trade Bot we get a discount.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

Is the new Advanced Bot Trader close to completion? I am going to wait for that program to continue trading with bots because I haven't been able to find a profitable trade strategy yet.. Hopefully for us who bought the Simple Trade Bot we get a discount.
me too Angry
I tired to test, test , etc. Total negative profit. bot is too slow. last time I tried on a pair of PPC / BTC. 180 seconds timeframe. bot bought at wall at price - 0.00722. flat +-0.0002 Grin. suddenly crash. bot had to sell at stopploss 0.0071,but sold at 0.00704 , although this time the price has risen to 0.0071 again. Its nonsence.
I hope a new bot realy better and more profitable/

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:26:40 AM

Hello All,

after my first testings:

the trading bot is not showing the right currencies for cryptsy in the wallet and trading pairs are missing...
for instance it shows instead LOT ADT which i don't even have.
Further while trading Dodge with no problems and open orders in the order book it gives for GDC the note that there are open orders and therefore cant full fill the trade.

Also when is the extended bot version coming out with trading of more currency pairs then 1 per exchange? Also a back trading option is missing very well.

Up to now i was reading to the whole topic and tried different settings. when changing the update timer you loose your log data and therefore cant do a benchmark.

We bought a bot for 0.3btc which equals almost 250$. for this i expect some more bugfixes and more reliable settings. Besides paying the fee for the bot it also traded losses so far (50$).
i don't like to complain very much and i am not into the talk of wrong set up values and i know that sometimes loss trades have to occur.
very much i like pay when i get good product. even having not the trial option available is not good.

There is this bot side cryptotrader.org... there you see a good back trading option with a good concept. even butter-bot has a good option even so its only BTC/USD pair, but it made me some good trades so far (also with small losses).

This is no criticism but has to be said.We all here try to help the product to become useable.I chosed your product because of the variety of exchanges i can use. And i think we also would pay a little extra for an outstanding support/update if required. You need to change this issues asap. to stay competitive or you loose fast a good name in the community.

Thanks

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:08:32 AM

to all the people that have been complaining for the past few posts:

please read past posts (yeah theres 50 pages) read them all and you probably wont have anything to post about and will also have learned most of the things you need to know to make money

this bot is not a magic program that will make you money, it is a tool, just like a hammer in fact, if you hammer your thumb, it hurts, so you need to learn not to do that.
I lost half the money (250$) i put into the bot over the first couple weeks, and now i have made it all back and paid for the bot, so if youve learned anything from my mistakes its that trade with small amounts until you are SURE it will make a profit, and yes there are plenty of ways to make a profit. don't blame the bot for not turning a profit for you (i am sure there are some bugs that need fixing to but thats why theres a whole new release coming) , you just need to understand how to trade properly/how the bot works

my best advice would be
A) read this entire thread (at least skim over it)
B) read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501.msg704788#msg704788 (yes the whole thing)

good lucks peeps!  Smiley
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:17:01 PM

I do not think i will lose my reputation very soon. The software works and there are no big things wrong. I agree, some things could be done better but that is the idea behind the 3th generation. A big change in the concept will change everything and make it more clear in the end. I am sure this will help 99.9% of the people getting some better of higher profits from the software itself.

Of course there will always be people who think to start a program and sit back, or people who think they can get rich within a few hours. These people will always come back here and complain, it just normal human behavior. I time most of these people will begin to understand there approach is wrong and once that becomes clear they will become profitable. In the end, it is not so hard, its a mindset. But getting there can be hard for some.

Some people think i can just setup a strategy from them, yes of course i can do this and i can implement this in the software... but think a bit about the complications. Suppose every user of this software trades at the same time with the same settings. The effect of competition will be totally gone and lot of orders will not be progressed due the high order buy/sell load at once. And besides this fact, i am not allowed to do/make this. It would break the agreements i have with the exchanges.

Besides everything i am also very sure the new generation of trade-bots will become very popular. The concept which will be introduced is fully unique and unseen in the market, i would not be supriced if it would be copied by others. It good, clear and very solid. There are also lots of improvements added to the trading engine itself, it has become much more solid then it is right now. If i would point out one thing then it will be the new order stack. It has become very smart in the new generation. And believe me this is just one of those thing we have improved. Lot of other things are also improved, documentation for instance is now written by somebody else explaining it much better then i am capable of. (i think in images, not in text its my handicap)

In other words: I am not afraid of losing my reputation, instead i am sure i am at least 1 step ahead of the competition right now. You can confirm this statement on the 20th of January. This is also the main reason why i do not disclose the concept or screenshots already.

I posted a teaser at YouTube, its targeting new users but as you can see i am making steps for the introduction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25XO6Ddmifo

@papasmurph:
Support is free, just submit at ticket at www.haasonline.com and you get the help you require. I am unable to speak about the updates for this week, i have a special reason why and i will disclose it between the 18th and the 19th of January on the mail to the registered users. But.... whatever you do, do not worry. Everybody will be alright Wink

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
smashpt

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

Does worth to pay for this bot?
bx8389

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:30:27 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 04:50:01 PM by bx8389

to all the people that have been complaining for the past few posts:

please read past posts (yeah theres 50 pages) read them all and you probably wont have anything to post about and will also have learned most of the things you need to know to make money

this bot is not a magic program that will make you money, it is a tool, just like a hammer in fact, if you hammer your thumb, it hurts, so you need to learn not to do that.
I lost half the money (250$) i put into the bot over the first couple weeks, and now i have made it all back and paid for the bot, so if youve learned anything from my mistakes its that trade with small amounts until you are SURE it will make a profit, and yes there are plenty of ways to make a profit. don't blame the bot for not turning a profit for you (i am sure there are some bugs that need fixing to but thats why theres a whole new release coming) , you just need to understand how to trade properly/how the bot works

my best advice would be
A) read this entire thread (at least skim over it)
B) read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501.msg704788#msg704788 (yes the whole thing)

good lucks peeps!  Smiley

I agree with CADGuy and even if I am (I hope constructive) critic of this bot i stress it should be handled definitely as a tool. I share with community my big lesson learned using it during last month: things will go much better when I give up trying to teach all day trade tricks to bot and changed strategy taking advantage of bot running 24/24h. In other words: results go much better when stopped  consider bot on trades less as sprinter and more like a stayer ( ok… dumb stayer ).

regards
p.s. Probably after this Stephen may change program icon from hare to a turtle…
AnhBen

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:33:16 AM

Is this working well for everyone comparing to the paid one like Butter-Bot?

Twitter @iKcul
Best news agg: http://KculShare.com
XPM: AVmbdubJMrEDBgpvxaXGTqtdB8C2CRSk7f
testik1

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:09:06 AM

anyone know what the error "divide by zero" means?

yes, it means there's a bug in the software, that you should report.
Den79

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:40:59 AM

Good afternoon.
I purchased this automatic trading systems, but after installing the latest beta version can not see the value and buttons on the left side, also can not allow the system to trade. What do I do? Thanks for the answer!
http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1401/81/a4656559e900.png
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:32:27 PM

is anyone else having issues with the btc-e api? I'm getting "connection has failed" when saving my api settings.. any ideas or has someone ran into this problem before?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
mies_reed

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:59:09 PM

Yesi had that problem in the beginning. i just added a second api and used that one instead. Stil works.

Oké after a lot of trial and error I m getting the hang of this bot. Worth the money in my opinion.
Only looking for Some more ctf files. I don't have alot of patience Tongue.

Does anyone can help me out with that? So I can finetune iT a bit more ?

You can mail them to mies_reed@hotmail.com

Thx and happy trading Cheesy
subhead

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:49:53 PM

Yesi had that problem in the beginning. i just added a second api and used that one instead. Stil works.

Oké after a lot of trial and error I m getting the hang of this bot. Worth the money in my opinion.
Only looking for Some more ctf files. I don't have alot of patience Tongue.

Does anyone can help me out with that? So I can finetune iT a bit more ?

You can mail them to mies_reed@hotmail.com

Thx and happy trading Cheesy

http://sublabs.com/stb/
here are some ctf files. some of them are from the ctf packages stephan has provided and some of them are from me.

it would be nice if other people can also share the ctf files for different markets and/or currency pairs. just upload them to mega.co.nz or dropbox.

cheers,
subhead

EvilHumpty.com EU P2Pool LTC-DOGE-REDD-MOON
BTC: 1JJ4oUshc5KE7xZeDJXXVNHwFxrMct56Zj
LTC: LdZ85kmtnBRPWYCPgYRThQWS7GsHEn4PKn
subhead

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:54:37 PM

subhead,

can you please share your indicator combination with the public? i´m still trying to improve the outcome every day but i´m still not satisfied at all with the bot.

I like the PPO indicator and have tried using it several times, I've also tried using it with a stochastic indicator, but no matter what I do, it seems like it always buys in too late and sells too late.  I've also tried different trade intervals with the update timer.  Anywhere from 20 seconds up to 5 min, but still didn't have any luck.  The longer intervals seem to make the buy late and sell late problem even worse.

Another problem I've seen with using just these indicators, is that the bot would sometimes make a unprofitable trade (usually just a few cents).  I assume that when the bot sells, the price could fluctuate slightly, and the small difference causes the loss of a few cents.  

Anyway, I decided to try out the "Price Change Indicator" (for some reason the indicator list shows it as a "Price Difference Indicator").  I set the "Sell at Price:" to about 3 times the exchange fee, just to make sure that I would always make a profit.  I played around with the "Buy at Price:" and decided that it probably works best at a very low value.  The "Buy at Price:" requires that the market price drop below the last Sell price, so a lower value here will require less of a drop in case the trend continues to go up after the sell.

By itself, this indicator will make a few profitable trades, but it is limited by the fact that it will often Sell too soon (it will sell even if the price continues to climb), and it will often stop trading because the price does not always drop back below the last Sell price.

So, once I was happy that my trades would always be profitable, I decided to add the ROC Indicator.  The default values "Buy at -0.005" and "Sell at 0.005" are actually about right for most trading.  I usually tweak them slightly if it looks like the indicator is not selling and buying often enough.  I've used values from 0.0045 to 0.007 with good results.

The addition of the "ROC indicator" prevents the "Price Change Indicator" from immediately selling once it is satisfied, usually making trades more profitable.  The other benefit is that it waits for the price to start dropping before it indicates a sell.  This helps to ensure that the price is lower than the last Sell price which the other indicator wants before it will purchase.

So basically, the "Price Change Indicator" just makes sure that the trade is profitable, while the "ROI Indicator" Buys and Sells at the appropriate trend reversals.

The only problem I've seen so far is that the bot will sometimes get stuck in a sold position waiting for the price to drop below the last sell price.  I typically keep an eye on it and change the text box with the last sell price considerably above the current price.  This will cause the bot to begin trading again at the appropriate buy price.

Here are my settings for BTC-e trading LTC:

Update Timer       180 sec                           (3 minutes)
Trade Amount       20 ltc                              (or whatever you want, if BTC you will need to calculate a different Sell profit price for the "Price difference Indicator")
Last Sell Price      Current price + $5.00      (this will allow the "Price Change Indicator" to start trading)
Drop Loss             $20.00                            (or whatever you want)

In the advance settings, make sure you check the "Disable minimum raise/drop safety".  You can leave the other advanced settings at default. I believe that I set the "Drop Loss adjustment time out" to 3600 with a drop loss of 95%

The indicators are set up as follows:

Price Difference Indicator (Sell at profit price: 0.3, Buy at drop price -0.02)                                   (buy and sell trade fees will be around 10 cents for LTC)
Rate of Change Indicator (Offset 0, Reference 10, Buy level > -0.005, Sell level < 0.005)

Please try this with a small amount at first just to make sure it works like you want.  Also try it with the benchmark test.

Good luck.

Darrell

As far as improvements to the bot, it would be nice if the "Price Change Indicator" was named consistently in the lndicator list and it would also be great if the requirement for the price to drop below the last Sell price could be disabled.

The "Rate of Change Indicator" works okay, but it is confusing. I think that the negative and positive numbers are swapped in the settings displayed in the indicator list.  The Indicator list shows that Buying is a negative number, while the dialog box for set-up shows it as a positive number.

first of all thanks for your detailed strategy. i will have a look at it later. the rate of change indicator is also confusing me.

after several days of bechmarking i came to quite solid strategy for me. I trade BtcUsd and use a 180 second interval with an macd 10/21 and an pricae change indicator. its not perfect but at least the bot trades. overall i trade less with the bot and more by myself. It would be so awesome if stephan could add the possibility to trade manual besides the automatic system.

cheers,
subhead

EvilHumpty.com EU P2Pool LTC-DOGE-REDD-MOON
BTC: 1JJ4oUshc5KE7xZeDJXXVNHwFxrMct56Zj
LTC: LdZ85kmtnBRPWYCPgYRThQWS7GsHEn4PKn
murt9000

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:45:17 PM

Hi everyone, I'd like to return to a topic that was raised a long way back in this thread but i don't think it was ever adequately resolved. The Simple Trade Both is designed to yield profit in fiat currency, not BTC. So, it can easily happen that you will make profit in USD for example, but you don't actually have enough USD to buy as much BTC as you started with. For most people this is not a problem because they are interested in profiting in fiat but I would actually like to trade to make more BTC. So, is there a strategy that is geared to yielding profit in BTC rather than fiat? For example, if I trade the LTC/BTC pair on BTC-E, will that yield profit in BTC, just as the BTC/USD yields profit in USD?

Murt9000
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:53:31 PM

that didn't work.. any other ideas?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:59:13 PM

@coinking:
I it just a guess; but did you assign the Info and Trade right to the keys? You need to check them both and press Save before you can test the keys. It sounds a bit like you did not do this.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I think i have got something pretty interesting to tell.

In the past some users asked me if they could build there own software (or logic) based on the Simple Trade Bot. This was not possible, however for the 3th generation it will be possible. As a default feature we have made an open API. You as a user will be able to pick up this API and build your things on it, if you want of course because it is a extra "invisible" option.

With the API you could build your own trade bot or some other cool things. I am very sure a lot of people from this forum will have a look and will play around with it. The API itself is well documented and there will be running examples. It can be attached to almost* any programming language.

* ) I still can not figure out a programming language incapable to attaching. But i am sure there must be one. Cheesy

The API will have 1 initial limit. It will NOT be possible to build your own indicator... yet. This is something we really like to make possible, but it has to be discussed first. So as soon as the software is available and there are people looking at this, please submit your suggestions. Because by doing this we can implement it (and other thing you may require)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do not be scared, saterday the 18th the Simple Trade Bot will become out-of-stock. Sales will put on halt. This is just in preparation to whats coming next...

Support (tickets) continues as normal, and in the case it becomes unavailable (for some reason) there is always the mail adres from where you can get support. The mail adres is simplebot [at] haasonline [dot] com

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:53:58 AM

@coinking:
I it just a guess; but did you assign the Info and Trade right to the keys? You need to check them both and press Save before you can test the keys. It sounds a bit like you did not do this.

This might be a silly question but does there need to be coins/fiat in your account for the test in Simple B to work? Info and trade are both selected and I save the settings.

I'm still getting the error. I've made several keys without success

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:46:52 AM

Yes thats true. Once you setup the software will have a short look in your wallet to see if there are any coins there. Is a procedure to verify the connection itself works. But is all comes back empty then the software thinks it not connected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: