Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416457 times)
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 02:45:06 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 03:43:50 PM by Stephan224

Do I have to pay VAT if I make purchase from Ukraine?

Can somebody answer this question?
VAT included in price

This is one of the effects of going legal with the software. When i am selling something i need to change VAT. This is what i need to pay to the government here. Do not worry, i have included into the price.

If your country accepts bitcoin as legit payment and if you are a company too then you can ask VAT back most of the times.

-------------------

@throwaway222: I will dive into it and have a look. Smiley

Edit:
I will port the remaining user of the Simple Trade Bot over to the new version. It will not be fully equal to the version people get when they renew there license but it will be close (i have to be fair here). I hope i will make a lot of people/users happy with this and i can continue the support as i did before. Its something i do good (this is what people say) and i will keep this up.

I indeed use the trade amount in the fee-overcome calculation. But i do not use in the way you think. You are totally right i should use 1 BTC because the fee-overcome looks the the current prices (and those are based on 1BTC) but this is only true for 1 BTC and up. Below 1 BTC the assumption will go wrong, because at that moment the trade-amount becomes leading in the calculation. To explain it more easy, the needed market change is smaller because of the smaller trade-amount.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Jabbers

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:12:51 PM

i am still overload by maild at the current moment, so i am sorry really for the delay in responce.

All prices and information can be found at www.haasbot.com.

Oh and i found a real nice scammer trying to resell the software with keyloggers inside it. Please be ware of http://www.bitcoinsimpletradebot.com/ because its NOT from Haasonline Software and its loaded with keyloggers. I really hope not to much people will fall for this, at a nice scam but as you can see its beeing forced upon you. Do not fall for it, for the safety of your own coins.

I will never produce software doing harm in any way.

That webpage already brings up Bitdefender page block for me Smiley
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:01:05 PM

Do I have to pay VAT if I make purchase from Ukraine?

Can somebody answer this question?
VAT included in price

This is one of the effects of going legal with the software. When i am selling something i need to change VAT. This is what i need to pay to the government here. Do not worry, i have included into the price.

If your country accepts bitcoin as legit payment and if you are a company too then you can ask VAT back most of the times.

-------------------

@throwaway222: I will dive into it and have a look. Smiley

Edit:
I will port the remaining user of the Simple Trade Bot over to the new version. It will not be fully equal to the version people get when they renew there license but it will be close (i have to be fair here). I hope i will make a lot of people/users happy with this and i can continue the support as i did before. Its something i do good (this is what people say) and i will keep this up.

I indeed use the trade amount in the fee-overcome calculation. But i do not use in the way you think. You are totally right i should use 1 BTC because the fee-overcome looks the the current prices (and those are based on 1BTC) but this is only true for 1 BTC and up. Below 1 BTC the assumption will go wrong, because at that moment the trade-amount becomes leading in the calculation. To explain it more easy, the needed market change is smaller because of the smaller trade-amount.

You keep saying that, close, but what functions will be missing for your original customers?
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:56:40 PM

almost 24 hours - no buy, no sale ... is this normal?

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
gsgee7

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

Does the new version of STB support trading Doge/LTC on Cryptsy? If no, what currency pairs are supported and when will this be added?

I am new to trading with a software bot so I want to buy STB first. Is it possible to upgrade to ATB at later date for an upgrade fee? If yes, what is the upgrade fee?
CryptoMaster

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:00:27 PM

Edit:

Yep, I would also like to know how 'close'.

In fact, if you want to be fair, what you would have to do is return the 0.05 BTC people have paid for the upgrade and upgrade everyone for free or a reduced marginal cost. That's what you had previously announced, afterall.

Yes there are lots of expenses when creating a company, registration, fiscal advisors... but if you don't fully satisfy your current customers, you risk loosing future sales. And the 'cost' of missing on future sells is certainly higher than not getting 0.05 BTC per upgrade.

I honestly don't know how people is okay with paying again. Me for instance, when I purchased the simple bot I paid 0.60 BTC. Now you sell the newer one at 0.45 BTC and I still would have to pay 0.05 BTC if I want to be fully upgraded. So no, I still don't see the fairness in all this until everyone gets upgraded to a fully featured new version, not a cut down version, I believe I paid enough to have that 'privilege'.
garry

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:02:38 PM

Hey Stephan,

I keep running into this error with my trade bots:

Code:
1/22/2014 1:37:43 PM Calculated MACD-Histogram: 0.00008452 (MACD-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: EMA, Short 12, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over))
1/22/2014 1:37:43 PM Checking at price 0.02815
1/22/2014 1:36:39 PM Order failed or timed out: Sell 35 Ltc @ 0.02816 Btc/Ltc. Reverting to previous position.
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Order sent to TradingEngine: Sell 35 Ltc @ 0.02816 Btc/Ltc
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Trying to sell the coins...
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Insurances agree on trade command
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Sell signal produced by the indicator(s).
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Indicators are in agreement of a sell command.
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Calculated MACD-Histogram: 0.00007574 (MACD-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: EMA, Short 12, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over))
1/22/2014 1:36:38 PM Checking at price 0.02824
1/22/2014 1:35:34 PM Order failed or timed out: Sell 35 Ltc @ 0.02814 Btc/Ltc. Reverting to previous position.
1/22/2014 1:35:33 PM Order sent to TradingEngine: Sell 35 Ltc @ 0.02814 Btc/Ltc
1/22/2014 1:35:33 PM Trying to sell the coins...
1/22/2014 1:35:33 PM Insurances agree on trade command
1/22/2014 1:35:33 PM Sell signal produced by the indicator(s).
1/22/2014 1:35:33 PM Indicators are in agreement of a sell command.

Could you point me into the right direction? I remember fixing this problem by checking the 95% all-in option before, but now I can't find that on the trade server -- and I also don't want to use the 95% option. Is this still a bug, or is my bot configured poorly?

Cheers,
Garry
throwaway222

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

-------------------

That's the part I disagree with; the needed market change is independent of the trade amount. Whether I trade with $10, $100, $1,000,000, the needed market change is the same. This is because the fee is charged as a %, it may be easier to follow the maths I posted above though. In all cases I need the price to go up by a factor of 1/(0.998^2) if buying then selling, or down by that factor if going the other way around. Hope that makes sense.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:39:09 PM

This is the normal position for the BUY? at the Basic Settings I can not change the position Bought at Sold
If I push Save button, Sold goes at Bought position anyway, only Bot Settings changing.

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Cazz0r

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:05:07 PM

Also another issue, I can't seem to save changes to a Price Change Insurance, it won't retain any data no matter what I try, even just unticking buy/sell doesn't save.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 11:09:25 PM

"Yep, I would also like to know how 'close'. "

I am not 100% sure but I think he means that you will be able to run 3 bots at once, in the full version it is unlimited.

If you hit save it should change under "bot settings". Same thing happens if you want to trade ltc,xpm,ppc ect. You press the pair and save and it goes back to btc-usd - BUT in the settings above it is correct.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Jabbers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:10:41 AM

That can be normal, Silverston.  It all depends on your indicators your using.
Jabbers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:27:58 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 05:01:10 AM by Jabbers

Krack gots it right.  

On all the info pages its what is currently set.  On all the edit pages all the values are shown as the default selections.

It can be really confusing

Shocked Roll Eyes Lips sealed Cry Angry    <----Thats how a felt when I didn't understand how it worked

See if this can be corrected so editable values shows the current setting instead of the default top of the list option.
eyegoatboy

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:54:00 AM

as anyone done any trading yet Huh if so any good?Huh simple step by step on how to get the bot to work would be nice thanks
MBTY

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

Stephan224
Why every time you create a new site for the new version of bot (which is still beta)? This is only an inconvenience for users who can not log in to the NEW(now green) site a few days. When our accounts will be copied?
Jabbers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:31:05 AM

MBTY

I'm not Steph's helper, but I care about how this project goes.  Think this one is easy to answer for us all.

He is only one person trying to do many things.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:08:48 AM

Everybody, do not be scared. The first update is inbound. The first minor bug are collected and solved now and i am pushing a new version right now.

The update system is different then before, there is no need to uninstall or download the software again. Once you read this message simply shutdown your trade server and start it again. You will get a messagebox there is an update and if you agree everything will go automatic.

The changes we made are listed on a new page inside the trade-server, this page is called "change log" and it can be found under the General menu.

Smiley

@Jabbers & @MBTY:
It appears i am alone, and legally i am. But in fact there more people working on this project. JanTenner81 is the interface designer (the guy who did the entire HTML interface) and Lander is somebody who is a co-developer on the C# backend. Quintus and Kenny and assisting me on the administration and there are some affiliates running around doing the marketing.

At the current moment i am talking things over with 2 other people who asked if they can help on the interface. Because i know it can be done better (JanTenner is a graphical guy) i agreed and we are in the process of working this out now.

I am porting the users to the new website, i did not do this directly to avoid complains. If you look back then you see what i mean, when i post there is a new version like i did then every users will begin to download. That is no problem, but if you login and suddenly your download is gone then you get mad for sure. So that why i did this in 2 steps. If you look at the responses of some people i am sure you understand this. Besides this and the payment problems i had with Strato (i got blocked because they host to many scam websites, f*ck there shared IP system) where is no big reason of the website move.

BTW Jabbers is only helping here, he is not related or responsible for anything. For me he is a good source of advice and comments.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Jabbers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:14:15 AM

Also another issue, I can't seem to save changes to a Price Change Insurance, it won't retain any data no matter what I try, even just unticking buy/sell doesn't save.

Tricky part with the insurance I've noticed is looking at the configuration page there is no info that tells you what its set to.  With Indicators you see the perimeters without the interval timer selected.  Thats another little bit of info missing.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:29:20 AM

Just to let you know Steph

Updating cleared my Api keys to my exchange.  I've got to resubmit them.

I see now.  Updating resets the bot completely as if you just installed the program.  Users write down your current bots if you don't have them memorized.

Thanks, i solved it directly! Others should not have this problem.

Edit:
I am looking to the insurance settings -bug now. (it not solved in this update yet)

Jabbers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:35:02 AM

I'm so laughing right now.  Gonna get a Beer  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: