Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:43:07 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:30:58 AM by EvilMilk

Variety of content, steady flow of new scenarios and a deeper immersion into the storyline are the key components…
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:48:09 AM

Any updates and major news happen this past 3 days ?
I become busy this past day . But now Im active and still want to support this Arena Space.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

Arena Space is one of a kind. Ideas are brilliant.Very entertaining concept and surely will be liked and loved by everyone.

Sure it is , everyone wants to experience this kind of entertainment even once . I just hope everybody can afford this kind of joy , A VR park for everybody and every country . I hope they become successful to this . 

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
EvilMilk

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:10:01 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:31:47 AM by EvilMilk

Any updates and major news happen this past 3 days ?
I become busy this past day . But now Im active and still want to support this Arena Space.
All updates and major news you can see in our groups in instagram, facebook and twitter

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

Correct me if I wrong , Arena Space is a successful project before they join to blockchain make an ICO , this is a valid proof that this project have a potential to become on top of the market. The demands will be high for this kind of project. Since they prove their services outside the cryptoworld. Some investors must consider this .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

Arena Space is one of a kind. Ideas are brilliant.Very entertaining concept and surely will be liked and loved by everyone.
Yes, You're right It's a good idea to have this kind of park this is so very entertaining I'm sure that so many people will encourage this kind of park.
Yes, that's exactly what they want arena space want to entertainment people by using high technology like VR. many thinking that this is new so people have the interest to experience this kind of ico.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?

Yeah a cool one , I thought its only VR technologies , but as we can see there still more advance technology for the generation that love to play and use technology like VR and PS4 in the park . Great improvement and updates. Thanks for this .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
Just like i said i think they have a precautionary measure and guidelines to all the chidlren who want to use Virtual reality games.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

any good news regarding sales? how's the roadmap going? are there any marketing strategies aside from discounts? been quite for a while..

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

any good news regarding sales? how's the roadmap going? are there any marketing strategies aside from discounts? been quite for a while..

pre-ICO is still going. The progress is shown in the user’s personal account. Soon after the start of the ICO, it will be also shown at the main page of the site.
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?
You are right.
Our original interactive products include:
-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-SKALA - an original combination of a climbing wall and a videogame.
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat3luJhUh4/?taken-by=arenaspaceico)

this Arena Space is a huge playground of virtual technology, so expect that we can not just use one thing.  but they prepare for more attraction to make more experience to us. and thank you for all updates and coordination.
Do they have some stuff toys or any souvenirs right there? Just asking, cause I think their facilities and games is excellent . Me and my friends expect more souvenirs to purchase when visiting the famous Arena Space.

Yes. You can buy some helmets, magnets and other stuff like this
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:04:31 PM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.

The good thing here is the team actively answering are queries about the project, unlike to other ICO that they dont have mind in answering our questions and queries . It can help us , their supporters and also the investors to know more and learn more about their services and project. Good Job team , Keep it up!

ATLANTICO
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:48:07 PM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.

The good thing here is the team actively answering are queries about the project, unlike to other ICO that they dont have mind in answering our questions and queries . It can help us , their supporters and also the investors to know more and learn more about their services and project. Good Job team , Keep it up!

Thanks! We keep working  Smiley
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
Yes they must have an age limit. Maybe for the children, I suggest they will make it mandatory to bring their parents or guardians before they allow to enter the park and play. It is for their own safeness and security.
I think the staff of Arena will assist all the people inside the park so that they can avoid accident even childrens have their guradians or parents beside them.
Yeah good point they have staff that will guide all of their cutomers regarding to their protocol or regulations. Despite of its one of a kind entertainment, they should not step aside the safeness of their customers.

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:00 AM

It will benefit the project itself if the people behind this project are actively working . Also it will help the investors to know more about this project . Hopefully they continue giving us updates and news about the progress of their campaign .
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:36 AM

Sure it is , everyone wants to experience this kind of entertainment even once . I just hope everybody can afford this kind of joy , A VR park for everybody and every country . I hope they become successful to this . 

I hope they become successful and achieve what they goals and mission here in the forum , making more funds so that they can make more VR parks in every country . The investors will make time to invest to this kind of project because this project is proven a successful one before they go here in the cryptoworld .

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:10:01 AM

Thanks! We keep working  Smiley

Thank you for the hard work to make everybody dreams to have and experience VR parks in every country make it happen. I will support this project from the start until the very end of this ICO. Good Luck , more updates on the progress of the campaign.

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:45:05 AM

pre-ICO is still going. The progress is shown in the user’s personal account. Soon after the start of the ICO, it will be also shown at the main page of the site.

Sorry for the question , just for everybody who supports this project to become aware . When will be the start of the ICO ? How long the ICO will last ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
EvilMilk

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:04:52 AM

Sorry for the question , just for everybody who supports this project to become aware . When will be the start of the ICO ? How long the ICO will last ?
We are planing to start ICO in the end of 2017
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

Vasily Ryzhonkov –founder and CEO
10 years in IT business. Over 4 years at the international startup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: