Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18806 times)
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:07:23 PM

I was wondering if arena space will have stocks in the future where anyone can invest. Im still a newbie when it comes to ICO's , is this the same as stocks?  Im interested in investing in this project, hope someone can point me to the right direction. thanks
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:30:01 PM

I just wanna ask when the exact year is the beginning of this project?

Arena Space is working since 2015
First park has been opened in 2016.

So right now you're success in russia brings you to asia,do you also have expansion in europe? how bout the US? With the fast growing of technology, everything will be "upgraded" , there willlots of competion from other countries, but considering your partnership with big companies , I think you will do well in Asia. youre only competition is Japan.

Expansion into Europe will be and we will try to create competition there

VR tech is growing fast in Asia specially in technologically advanced countries like Japan and South Korea. Due to their advancement in technology, it will be not hard for arena space to enter that market since equipment and market are readily available in those countries. I also believe there is a great opportunity in southeast asia as well.
I agree on your opinion that it will be great if Arena Space will put in Japan because of their knowledge in technology. Also they make a lot of gadgets and they are popular in terms of their being advance in technology.
You said those countries are advance when it comes to the gadgets and technology. What if the people in those coubntries already have VR component set in their houses? Do you think it will affect the sales and profit of ARena Space?

Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

I was wondering if arena space will have stocks in the future where anyone can invest. Im still a newbie when it comes to ICO's , is this the same as stocks?  Im interested in investing in this project, hope someone can point me to the right direction. thanks
No, it's not like a stock.
ARenaCoin allows to exchange it for services and goods in ARena Space locations by b2c clients. It is beneficial to purchase and own firstly because tokens can purchase more services and goods (up to 30%) than regular currencies.
ICOS is not designed to offer earnings. ICOS token is a product token which gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders.
Greenwinter

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:34:29 PM

So right now you're success in russia brings you to asia,do you also have expansion in europe? how bout the US? With the fast growing of technology, everything will be "upgraded" , there willlots of competion from other countries, but considering your partnership with big companies , I think you will do well in Asia. youre only competition is Japan.

VR tech is growing fast in Asia specially in technologically advanced countries like Japan and South Korea. Due to their advancement in technology, it will be not hard for arena space to enter that market since equipment and market are readily available in those countries. I also believe there is a great opportunity in southeast asia as well.
I agree on your opinion that it will be great if Arena Space will put in Japan because of their knowledge in technology. Also they make a lot of gadgets and they are popular in terms of their being advance in technology.
You said those countries are advance when it comes to the gadgets and technology. What if the people in those coubntries already have VR component set in their houses? Do you think it will affect the sales and profit of ARena Space?

I think the Arena Space will create a good competition, even if there are similar technologies
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:37:07 PM

ARenaCoin allows to exchange it for services and goods in ARena Space locations by b2c clients. It is beneficial to purchase and own firstly because tokens can purchase more services and goods (up to 30%) than regular currencies.
ICOS is not designed to offer earnings. ICOS token is a product token which gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders.
You explained very well GreenWinter. What do you mean by "exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens"? Do you mean If I have tokens from other project/platform, I can use it to purchase your token?

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

I think the Arena Space will create a good competition, even if there are similar technologies
Hmm I see. Maybe they will create something that will make their future customer more excited and satisfied. Besides, people now a days want to have an interaction with other players that is why ARena Space will still applicable to them.

Greenwinter

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:44:45 PM

You explained very well GreenWinter. What do you mean by "exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens"? Do you mean If I have tokens from other project/platform, I can use it to purchase your token?
You can exchange ArenaSpace tokens for tokens of other projects
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:23:37 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:31:31 AM by Rhona Ponse De Leon

True, even if there are similar technologies it still has a big difference in the operation and structure within the facility, hygiene and behavior of the crew which can attract more people. And based on my own study on this project there is great competence and it is right to compete with other major countries in the field of VR Technology.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:58:03 AM

True, even if there are similar technologies it still has a big difference in the operation and structure within the facility, hygiene and behavior of the crew which can attract more people. And based on my own study on this project there is great competence and it is right to compete with other major countries in the field of VR Technology.
I agree, the only thing that would make the difference is presentation and location of course, the loyalty of the customers will depend on how the establishment relates to the customer. But you can't always satisfy all the customers.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:06:42 AM

Hmm I see. Maybe they will create something that will make their future customer more excited and satisfied. Besides, people now a days want to have an interaction with other players that is why ARena Space will still applicable to them.
yes i agree if you want to be famous then make it more creativity and be not similar to other, to have a interest to investor and people who they want to try. they want to try more and more excitement and experience.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

yes i agree if you want to be famous then make it more creativity and be not similar to other, to have a interest to investor and people who they want to try. they want to try more and more excitement and experience.

This is exactly why this ICO will become successful. Their unique idea , a combination of amusement park and VR technology. I cant wait this Arena Space operate in worldwide to offer fun to people .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

This is exactly why this ICO will become successful. Their unique idea , a combination of amusement park and VR technology. I cant wait this Arena Space operate in worldwide to offer fun to people .

Its true, they become successful outside the forum because of their unique ideas they brought to the market . Im sure everybody is excited to launch and release it to the market . Hopefully everyone can try and afford the prices of their services.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:55:40 AM

How long the ico run?

The ico will be open for 4 month period. It started on November 2017 and will be finished at February of 2018.
oh thanks for the info i dont see it in white paper thanks
Four months is too long I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Just like doing a one small building for their target facilities. Anyway, it's their choice to take a long interval of time.

This is just for the ICO , 4 months is actually a long period but it will assure that this ICO will collect enough funds to build more Amusement park and VR parks .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:10:15 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?
I agree.. and as far as I know Arena Space is not the only one that using Token process of payment.. like World of Fun they have their own token.. I think they will not force the people to follow the process of payments but people have the only one choice to play and that is.. to buy a token..
About the payment method, if the other people are using other token, they can exchange/convert their token in Arena Space so that they can play or stroll in the ARENA SPACE PARK. That's the another method of payment.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

Once this park is out and operating, I think many parks would make a move to atleast develope something new, arena space is definitely a game changer, if other parks are not gonna make a move, then its a sure defeat for them.

I believe they have parks now that is operating before they undergo in to cryptoworld.
But its true to your idea , that many amusement parks will make a move for their development just to compete to the services of Arena Space, I guess VR parks and advanced technology is highly demand now especially to youth.

Yes they already have an operating parks now. Yes, competitors are going to be shaken and will be forced to compete, whether it may be in their service or some other promotions, if not, then they will lose big amount of profit.

The important thing here is that they are successful now so investors will be easy to invest in a business which is proven to be succesful .
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:24:52 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now.  
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

Glad to hear that you are planning to build parks in Asia, by the way are you in the Arena Space team? I just noticed it the way you answered questions in this thread.
I'm from their support

It's great to have a representative from Arena Space
it will help the community of this thread to get the
answer and valuable information. welcome aboard Wink
Nice to hear it  Smiley

Hi there support!do you have any partner franchisees here in south east asia. Also, i would like to know if ever i will be interested in franchising in arena space, around how much would i need to shell out in capital for me to get a franchise license from you guys? Thank you!

There is no franchesees in south east asia.

The cost of the franchise varies from 50,000$ to 500,000$. It depends on the area occupied: from 50 to 500 sq.m.

If you come to think about it , some country in the south east asia cant afford the cost needed to franchise a huge amount like 50,000$ to build and make an ARENA SPACE.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

crypto currencies almost works like a stock but the difference lies in the account classification as the coins works like cash but stock is an equity, if you want to purchase arena tokens it will have more value in the future hence you will get profits unlike in stocks you will receive dividends as your profit.

samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:04 AM

How long the ico run?

The ico will be open for 4 month period. It started on November 2017 and will be finished at February of 2018.
oh thanks for the info i dont see it in white paper thanks
Four months is too long I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Just like doing a one small building for their target facilities. Anyway, it's their choice to take a long interval of time.
Probably because they want to maximize the amount they will gather and need to run the planned parks next year and i think it will need huge amount of money to get started.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?
I agree.. and as far as I know Arena Space is not the only one that using Token process of payment.. like World of Fun they have their own token.. I think they will not force the people to follow the process of payments but people have the only one choice to play and that is.. to buy a token..
No, you can also pay for playing inside the park using fiats. their own token was created for the purpose of entering in an ICO and to use for services they will render to the customers, as the price of the arena token increase you will get gains from it as well.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

crypto currencies almost works like a stock but the difference lies in the account classification as the coins works like cash but stock is an equity, if you want to purchase arena tokens it will have more value in the future hence you will get profits unlike in stocks you will receive dividends as your profit.
good explanation, I just want to add that crypto currencies has an exchange like the stocks so it is pretty much the same. @thunderjet2983, there are a lot of articles and videos explaining cryptocurrencies around the internet, study how the cryptos works first before investing. goodluck Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: