Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy

Definitely! our world are in a fast phase of new
technologies like digital currency that are soon
to be known around the globe and this platform
is in the right time to introduce their product.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

If i have a chance to travel.. arena space is the one i want to.. This park is attractive.. i go with my family and play their amazing games.. I'm sure my family will enjoy the entertainment of this park.. hoping that this amusement park is going to expand so there's more place we can visit arena space park..
arena space create vr parks to entertain people especially families. It really helps to boost the creativity of the children and it serves also as a stress reliever to the fact that vr games and environment is really a good and beautiful one.

If you planned to visit Arena Space parks then you should acquire some tokens now while you have a chance to buy it at a lower price, once the token sale is over and the demand increases then there is a high possibility that the price per token will increase too so it is better to get some tokens now.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy

Definitely! our world are in a fast phase of new
technologies like digital currency that are soon
to be known around the globe and this platform
is in the right time to introduce their product.

People nowadays are adopting this new kind of technologies and Arena Space VR technology is one of those that they should not miss because it offers a very cool experience in terms of entertainment.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:40:13 PM

If i have a chance to travel.. arena space is the one i want to.. This park is attractive.. i go with my family and play their amazing games.. I'm sure my family will enjoy the entertainment of this park.. hoping that this amusement park is going to expand so there's more place we can visit arena space park..
You don't need to travel far from here my friend. Because I am sure that sooner or later ARena Space will have their branch here in the Philippines. But for now, all we can do is to continue promoting and spreading this platform.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

You don't need to travel far from here my friend. Because I am sure that sooner or later ARena Space will have their branch here in the Philippines. But for now, all we can do is to continue promoting and spreading this platform.
some of the people here excited to make a priorities here in the philippines, definitely you are right, sooner or later arena space have a branch here, so no need to travel to experince, just wait until philippines have branches

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

quite sad, i saw a message from the dev in telegram that they only get 29eth so far. I hope they could advertise this project more and be aggressive on it because if people don't know arena no one will invest on it  Cry
They should widen their scope in terms of marketing and think of other strategies to promote ARena Space.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

That's true. This is the next generation of entertainment and a very innovative project as it is blockchain based.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy

That's true. This is the next generation of entertainment and a very innovative project as it is blockchain based.
yes for example virtual game or virtual driving to train your skills we will use vr
vinceB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

quite sad, i saw a message from the dev in telegram that they only get 29eth so far. I hope they could advertise this project more and be aggressive on it because if people don't know arena no one will invest on it  Cry
They should widen their scope in terms of marketing and think of other strategies to promote ARena Space.
i think they need a new strategy to attract more investor
vinceB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

arena space create vr parks to entertain people especially families. It really helps to boost the creativity of the children and it serves also as a stress reliever to the fact that vr games and environment is really a good and beautiful one.
yes your'e corrrect and they have a party room to chichat to know some people and coffee room
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.
wow, that's pretty amazing. this is not just sitting on one area and just watching or move only your hand. this is a real combat action with a real opponent. this is very awesome, i want to try this kind of technology too..

King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

yes that’s right for now we need to promote this and maybe this next year they will build in the philippines
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

VR technology as of now is the new latest technology that people had. and  this technology give an insight on what  can we become on the near future, this is like a mirror in the future:Smiley i hope , CEO of arena , will try to put phillipines in the list on next cities to build the arena space..Roll Eyes
Lesiana

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

cool project. I'm waiting for the end of the ICO to see the map of your parks and enjoy it Smiley
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

sooner or later, they will also build a arena space here in manila or near cities, so you dont need to travel far away just to experience and try the VR technology, if you really want to use that kind of technology, now some mall here in the philippines also offer same technology but limited choices of gaming only.Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?

They are planning to accept Digital currency as form of payment. It might have some perks if you avail through that.
What is the advantage if i use to pay digital currency?
the number reasons if you will use digital currency, less hassle and you will save your time
you have a point, if you use digital currency, its less hassle and you can save your time
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

Wow!  Shocked The park is surely fun and very exciting. Is the p2p experience smooth? How will you rate it out of 10?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:48:33 PM

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!

King of the North

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

we need to highlight more often this project to attract more investors.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

we need to highlight more often this project to attract more investors.

Their marketing team must engage this project with eagerness. It is a great project to be missed upon and looked out.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: