Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.
That is great news, it seems to be VR is not for entertainment purposes only but for education and training purposes also. In medical school, I guess this VR will become useful to their students because they can perform surgery or some medical practices. VR will become their training ground.
If this is true, many students especially medical students will benefit the high technology that Arena Space (VR) is offering. Students will be able to clearly see and explore the material in every single detail of it. Students nowadays is very luck to have this kind of technology that they can use. Hope this will really help many students and many people too. I am also hoping that people will use this properly and in good things.
oh thats nice man, many students can use this instead, not only in playing games but it can perform also to an educational purposes.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.
That is great news, it seems to be VR is not for entertainment purposes only but for education and training purposes also. In medical school, I guess this VR will become useful to their students because they can perform surgery or some medical practices. VR will become their training ground.
If this is true, many students especially medical students will benefit the high technology that Arena Space (VR) is offering. Students will be able to clearly see and explore the material in every single detail of it. Students nowadays is very luck to have this kind of technology that they can use. Hope this will really help many students and many people too. I am also hoping that people will use this properly and in good things.
oh thats nice man, many students can use this instead, not only in playing games but it can perform also to an educational purposes.
Yes this is really an advantage of the students if ever they gonna use VR in their training. For sure students will be able to enjoy while studying. Also professors and lecturers can explain every small details that students need to know. This is something new for education if ever this will happen.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

As what I've read on their telegram, they manage to start the ico at the end of the quarter. Here is the full statement of the ARena Space CEO "Dear all, we plan to start ico at the end of the quarter. Currently as we have written in our roadmap we create first of its kind big VR park and establish a partnership program for Quick scaling of the project."

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vaerros

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

As what I've read on their telegram, they manage to start the ico at the end of the quarter. Here is the full statement of the ARena Space CEO "Dear all, we plan to start ico at the end of the quarter. Currently as we have written in our roadmap we create first of its kind big VR park and establish a partnership program for Quick scaling of the project."
Good to know that the team of Arena Space finally release an update regarding on the plans and progress of the project. For now, they really focus on creating and building VR park, but where will it be? Maybe for their nest update they can share all the details about it.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

Good to know that the team of Arena Space finally release an update regarding on the plans and progress of the project. For now, they really focus on creating and building VR park, but where will it be? Maybe for their nest update they can share all the details about it.
Actually that update is being announced last January 21 and as of now that is the latest update. They have already mentioned their target countries to open up branches. You should check it out on their telegram, it is pinned there.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

nowadays, we need something that will took all the depression, stress and bad vibes that we encounter everyday. everyday is a bad day:Smiley that's why we need sometime to relax and forget everything that make our day stress. it's good to know that there are lot of amusement park that will help us to forget everything, to feel young again, to feel what new technology is all about. thank to arena space, you are not just a park for business but also a park to ease all the stress and bad vibes, and a park that will bring you to another space and another dimension. cant wait to experience arena space:Smiley

yes arenaspace VR park is a place to unwind the fast pacing environment that we are living now. it is a place where problems in real life are taken away and a place to ease loneliness and boredom.

Right guys, Arena Space can also provide innovative experiences in the VR Games field and Arena Space can take us into another world that we are impossible to reach in real life.

its would fair to say that arena space would provide a place where you can relax, we should remember that arena space is intented most for gaming, it can be both relaxing and stressfull depending on what youre playing. Its about enjoying the experience in a limited time coz your not suppose to overdo playing Vr for it might have negative effects rather than positve on you.
It can be, but we have our own opinions based on what we can see in Arena space. We should remember also that we have our own expression and level of imagination in every thing and the above comment is what I see that I can feel when I experience playing within Arena Space.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?
I think it is not enough to finance all the needs of the business but it is enough to build networks that will help them to expand their market and sales, so that if they already have a huge quantity of market sale, they will earn enough to suffice their current and future needs. When I said networks, it means they are able to do advertisements, publications, installing branches/franchise around the world etc.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

I think it is not enough to finance all the needs of the business but it is enough to build networks that will help them to expand their market and sales, so that if they already have a huge quantity of market sale, they will earn enough to suffice their current and future needs. When I said networks, it means they are able to do advertisements, publications, installing branches/franchise around the world etc.
Agree, and I think they are not just putting a statement without a concrete basis and they studied each part of Arena Space and its requirements.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Yes this is really an advantage of the students if ever they gonna use VR in their training. For sure students will be able to enjoy while studying. Also professors and lecturers can explain every small details that students need to know. This is something new for education if ever this will happen.
Now a days, it looks like everything is on technology even the reading and training materials in school, the presentation, the educational system itself and many more. I just wonder despite of the goodness and helpfulness of technology, what is the cons of it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Did you saw Arena space you tube video? Heres the link and I myself got amazed too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4M8TkfRh4
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Very cool, will keep eye on!
yes it is a great project with a good and nice product i suggest to you to invest here if you want hurry up! don't waste time ICO will ends soon.

midaslordes

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Did you saw Arena space you tube video? Heres the link and I myself got amazed too

thanks for the link my friend i watch the video and i was amazed too where can i see the game list of arena?any one can have it?thanks in advance

justlucky

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Very cool, will keep eye on!
yes focus on this ico, you will never regret it. this will be a future advance technology game will succedd
justlucky

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

thanks for the link my friend i watch the video and i was amazed too where can i see the game list of arena?any one can have it?thanks in advance
their developing more on more activity, this is so excited to feel the unforgettable feeling. thanks for sharing this video
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

Agree, and I think they are not just putting a statement without a concrete basis and they studied each part of Arena Space and its requirements.
Yup! For example, if they issue a Value according to the needs of their project that is not right I'm sure it will be very difficult later for the team.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

their developing more on more activity, this is so excited to feel the unforgettable feeling. thanks for sharing this video
they presenting the coolest future gaming, high technology can bring you to the other world.
midaslordes

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

Yup! For example, if they issue a Value according to the needs of their project that is not right I'm sure it will be very difficult later for the team.
yes 8m usd is not enough to spreed worlwide the branch of arena space if arena get many investors they has a possible to build the arena in different country

midaslordes

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.
great idea, nowadays cinema using vr technology or reality cinema and this is more exciting some people in the developed world is become immune to digital technology

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: