Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I wish they will install some sports game by using the VR like basketball, soccer or any sports game that can be compatible.
Yeah aside from having an entertainment experience, the customers are able to exercise his/her body because those type of them requires too much motion of body. I just think how big is the room needed for the kind of attraction.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

If vr park will launch here in the ph what is security cause here in philippines have a lot of kidnapers and in vr most of surely will play is kids
Not only kids will encourage this kind of entertainment, I'm sure that also adults like us will entertain because this is very fun experience that wants to experience by all of the people.
And in fact there are professional gaming career already, the old mind set for gaming is now gone because adults playing virtual games are already accepted in society so i think many people whatever their age will enjoy this one Smiley
And it's easy for us to get tired for things that we have often played or used, that's why sometimes we are looking for new ways or technologies especially in term in computer games.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.

Yes indeed,  not only medical students will benefit from this if this will be available for educational purposes. It will also be useful in any other courses as long as they will apply the VR experience as per the sibject or course. 
Anya Doreen

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.

Yes indeed,  not only medical students will benefit from this if this will be available for educational purposes. It will also be useful in any other courses as long as they will apply the VR experience as per the sibject or course. 
It's possible to happen because three years ago it has been published this Virtual reality for educational purposes. And it would also have these kinds of technology in the Philippines so that we would not be late in latest way of study methods.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I wish they will install some sports game by using the VR like basketball, soccer or any sports game that can be compatible.
Yeah aside from having an entertainment experience, the customers are able to exercise his/her body because those type of them requires too much motion of body. I just think how big is the room needed for the kind of attraction.
Yes, since the body movement is required in most VR TECH games. I think it's okay that room space is not as big as it is but the most important is we are comfortable to move.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

I'm hoping also, for more people to have fun and attract to Arena Space they must have a lot of games to be play by different people.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

that would be an awesome idea but i think this will only for solo players because it is too risky if this kind of game is being played by a group in a single space unless there are separate for everyone.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Architechs and Engineers would really love if they can see what they want to build in VR.  Its one step to the twchnology that Tony Stark useswhen he designs his suit in the movies. Were slowly getting there. nice
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

Architechs and Engineers would really love if they can see what they want to build in VR.  Its one step to the twchnology that Tony Stark useswhen he designs his suit in the movies. Were slowly getting there. nice
I watched some documentary regarding how the technology affects the educational system in USA. One of the things they tackle is the VR technology, some of the school there are already using VR as lecture and reading materials while discussing. Based on the video, all of the students are wearing VR and that how they see what is being discussed by the teacher. Maybe after a couple of  years, most of the countries will implement it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

that would be an awesome idea but i think this will only for solo players because it is too risky if this kind of game is being played by a group in a single space unless there are separate for everyone.
Ofcourse they will find a way to make it possible, there is no impossible when it comes to the technology. Or maybe they will create another attraction called ARena Space Gymnasium where in all the games/attraction there is all about indoor and outdoor sports. Just an idea.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?
I think it is not enough to finance all the needs of the business but it is enough to build networks that will help them to expand their market and sales, so that if they already have a huge quantity of market sale, they will earn enough to suffice their current and future needs. When I said networks, it means they are able to do advertisements, publications, installing branches/franchise around the world etc.
Agree, and I think they are not just putting a statement without a concrete basis and they studied each part of Arena Space and its requirements.
Yup! For example, if they issue a Value according to the needs of their project that is not right I'm sure it will be very difficult later for the team.
i think it's too small for a project like this arena space, they have the potential, they can get as big as they want, they should make it 100m usd.  a lot of investor will invest in this kind of business and project, this project has a big potential to be one of the leading VR technology game provider.
You're right! They can be really bigger than the budget they need, but they had blueprint that transparent to the people. Don't you think that if they expand the figure based on the real plan, people and investors will be happy? I told it in my previous post that 8M came from Developers / team and for them it is enough for the project to move/work.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?
I think it is not enough to finance all the needs of the business but it is enough to build networks that will help them to expand their market and sales, so that if they already have a huge quantity of market sale, they will earn enough to suffice their current and future needs. When I said networks, it means they are able to do advertisements, publications, installing branches/franchise around the world etc.
Agree, and I think they are not just putting a statement without a concrete basis and they studied each part of Arena Space and its requirements.
Yup! For example, if they issue a Value according to the needs of their project that is not right I'm sure it will be very difficult later for the team.
i think it's too small for a project like this arena space, they have the potential, they can get as big as they want, they should make it 100m usd.  a lot of investor will invest in this kind of business and project, this project has a big potential to be one of the leading VR technology game provider.
You're right! They can be really bigger than the budget they need, but they had blueprint that transparent to the people. Don't you think that if they expand the figure based on the real plan, people and investors will be happy? I told it in my previous post that 8M came from Developers / team and for them it is enough for the project to move/work.
The 8M centered around each part of the body of this project to get started, but does not mean that this 8M is the limitation they will use for this project because when it's launched it will definitely earn and meet its demands and the Arena space team and debvelopers.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

It's more exciting if this happen, and we will being advantage in everything because we can see the problems at the start so we can take other way and get a better shot.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

As what I've read on their telegram, they manage to start the ico at the end of the quarter. Here is the full statement of the ARena Space CEO "Dear all, we plan to start ico at the end of the quarter. Currently as we have written in our roadmap we create first of its kind big VR park and establish a partnership program for Quick scaling of the project."
Yes that was the message of devs in the telegram about the ICO, so I think it will be March to start the ICO as you can see it said the PRE-ICO has been ended and the funds they collected is "283,000$" I think so, and that would be going to build the BIG VR PARK as they mention. So we better wait and support this project, many news and updates would coming to this project.

Hi! did they mentioned anything about where would they probably build that big vr park you just mentioned? I am really excited to see what they have in store for us. Also, I hope that they will also set up one in my country as well.
But if you see on their whitepaper, they don't need a big space for their business. That's why, I imagine, it will be place on Super Market, I think. So it's advantage if you place that in a crowded place like I mention earlier. Cause most of the people in Asia, stay a lot of time in window shopping and many activities inside the malls.
Yeah I think also that it would be better if they will place their park inside a mall or some sort of tourist attraction or spot because the people are already going there and the more people are going there, the more chance of having a market sales. It is more feasible rather that being independent one which they will install their park on their own place.

I agree on this. Furthermore, they can create partnerships with existing theme parks to jump start their growth as well. But still, I think it would still be better for the team to get a franchisee willing to get arena space its own area with ample space for proper equipment positioning, lounges, food and retail and parking area as well. In addition, they may opt to add an easy link to public mass transportation system so that it would be easily accessible for the customers.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

Ofcourse they will find a way to make it possible, there is no impossible when it comes to the technology. Or maybe they will create another attraction called ARena Space Gymnasium where in all the games/attraction there is all about indoor and outdoor sports. Just an idea.
I like you idea on having Arena Space Gymnasium where in you can play games using VR technology. This is good for sports with direct contact and those sports who have a challenger, the good thing about this players will enjoy playing while being safe and protected.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Do they have some group sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, american football or even Matador with raging bull in virtual reality box? Think it's fun to do for sure, and it's possible in our current technology. It's crazy when running fast on the same place while using VR head gear gadget lol. This is quite interesting moment if you experience it for sure. I'm also wondering about the internal design of their facility, expecting a good one.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

We can expect more and more VR games in the future this kind of technology is going to be huge and it will rise to the next generation of personal computer.
yeah man, this the advantage of this kind of technology, i saw in image, that no joystick like in the other gaming computer, instead you will move your body to control it.
lunatics14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

It's possible to happen because three years ago it has been published this Virtual reality for educational purposes. And it would also have these kinds of technology in the Philippines so that we would not be late in latest way of study methods.
Really? This is good if this technology is already here in the Philippines for education purposes. This will encourage more students to study well because they will enjoy while studying, unlike the old schools that students need to bring a lot of books for their references of pictures and illustrations. With the help of VR, students will be able to see even the small details of the pictures and can explore it deeply.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

Do they have some group sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, american football or even Matador with raging bull in virtual reality box? Think it's fun to do for sure, and it's possible in our current technology. It's crazy when running fast on the same place while using VR head gear gadget lol. This is quite interesting moment if you experience it for sure. I'm also wondering about the internal design of their facility, expecting a good one.
oh yes, it is a good idea, it can perform gaming while exercise man, i think there is becsuse there is no imposible with this new and high technology, i will wait for that. Grin
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.
Hmmm I agree, imagine rather than watching a movie, youre in the movie and can pic any angle you want. I like youre idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: