Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058499 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 07:07:06 PM by markm

I am setting up a penny auction site at http://pennyauction.onlinewebshop.net so we can take a look at it and see whether it will suit our purposes and figure out what would need to be done to it if anything to make it more suitable for us than it is when it comes out of the box.

I see one nasty thing about it right away:

Anyone could drop by right now and configure it, they are being sent directly to the configure script so they don't even need to go find the source code and look up what the install script would be called and where it would be hidden in order to check whether I had gotten around to removing it yet.

So by the time I have the database set up and all the php files uploaded someone else could easily have come along and told it some database on a machine of theres to run on, then gone on to do gosh knows what other configuring of it.

So far I haven't seen any instructions like "make sure to set your own browser's IP address in such and such a file before uploading it, so that the install script can only be run from the browser you are at..." nor "set a password in such and such a file before uploading it, to restrict who can use the install script to people who know the password you specified."

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:25:09 PM

That rescan IS a running again of the client.

It IS the client. So don't run another copy of the client after doing it with -rescan, just continue along with the copy that you started with the -rescan.

(Otr, kill that oen first if you do want to start another such as if you don't want to tie up a text terminal/window for it to stay running in.)

Also, kill the existing copy before running a copy with the -rescan, two copies both trying to access the same data directory is not good.

-MarkM-

Ok, thanks!

Did you try the rescan, it should show up right away? I would like to you to try it again after that, to see if maybe it was a freak incident or if there is more involved maybe with the size of transaction.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:28:05 PM

I am setting up a penny auction site at http://pennyauction.onlinewebshop.net so we can take a look at it and see whether it will suit our purposes and figure out what would need to be done to it if anything to make it more suitable for us than it is when it comes out of the box.

I see one nasty thing about it right away:

Anyone could drop by right now and configure it, they are being sent directly to the configure script so they don't even need to go find the source code and look up what the install script would be called and where it would be hidden in order to check whether I had gotten around to removing it yet.

So by the time I have the database set up and all the php files uploaded someone else could easily have come along and told it some database on a machine of theres to run on, then gone on to do gosh knows what other configuring of it.

So far I haven't seen any instructions like "make sure to set your own browser's IP address in such and such a file before uploading it, so that the install script can only be run from the browser you are at..." nor "set a password in such and such a file before uploading it, to restrict who can use the install script to people who know the password you specified."

-MarkM-

Heh seems like a test project. But we would have to add that to ensure that anyone taking a copy of it wouldn't fall in such an unfortunate incident. Where is the install script? I went to the site and it takes me to index.php.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:26:58 PM

It takes you to index.php now because I beat you to the install script.

The install script is install.php but maybe does not need deleting for security purposes like in some pages, since now that I have already run the install it now demands the admin password instead of being left wide open.

I think if we want to use this thing we need to convince one or more of the cryptocoin payment gateway services to support it.

It has a huge list of payment methods you can use, but none of the cryptocoin ones seem to be on the list yet.

Since we want to use DeVCoins, we should approach whichever cryptocoin pyment gateway services support DeVCoins.

However it would certainly do no harm for all of the cryptocoin payment services to get themselves added into this thing's list of supported payment methods.

Right now about the only no-chargebacks-possible payment method I see there is manual payment, along the lines of "send us a cheque" or "some to this thread and communite with an admin to send the admin some DeVCoins" or whatever.

Also, when you click on items it tries to take you to a page about that item, which page does not exist.

I tried to use their page manager and tell it to generate the pages but evidently that is not resulting in generated pages.

It is true that this is just a test so far, because it is on a shared hosting site where I put web stuff.

I have not yet set up any webservers on any of my dedicated servers because until now there I had no web based app that would use so myuch traffic that this little shares hosting account would not be able to handle.

If we can get a lot of users, so many that this shared hosting would not be able to handle the load, then it can be moved to another hostname on a dedicated server.

(This hostname and domain name belong to the hosting company, they have a bunch of domaisn they let users create hosts on and the onlinewebshop domain seemed the most appropriate of them for this particular app.)

This thing does regular auctions and regular just plain selling of stuff as well as penny auctions.

Where it starts to cost is if you want for example the back office thing for your staff to use to handle all the dealing with vendors and so on, stuff like that.

It seems actually a very good system so probably should be well worth any cryptocoin payment service provider's while to get integrated into it.

It was easy to set up the existing sample items that came with it as penny auctions but where I am running into problems is how are people going to pay when buying bundles of bids and how do I get the darn product-pages to work, They are page not found right now. Also without those per product pages it is not even clear how to get an item into your shopping cart.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:28:11 PM

DVCBank keeps saying access denied, I registered yesterday after you posted the link. (my user name is jags)

Coinpayments offers devcoin... I thought that was the one we would use.

I would like more details of what the current code features... maybe admin access to see what we can do?
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:30:22 PM

DVCBank keeps saying access denied, I registered yesterday after you posted the link.

Coinpayments offers devcoin... I thought that was the one we would use.

I don't recall having seen prior to your above post any confirmation here that your username over there is the same person who uses that username here, so do not recall having upgraded that user over there to full member. I can go do that now...

...Which reminds me that Cyclos supports websites being able to sell stuff for its currencies. So maybe we can make its payment provider service work with the Ashop system so that paying using DVCbank can be one of the payment options for the penny auctions...

Could be worth a bounty, even, for some skillfull programmer?

Hmm, y'know, I do not actually see you over on the Cyclos site neither as an inactive member (the default that peopel start as) nor as a full member (which is the category I upgrade them to once I confirm who they are).

Oops, reading backscroll I see you didn't use same username. Ok I will check for jags then.

Hmm maybe confirm email too since assuming if email doesn't work that username here would work won't do the trick should an admin end up needign to contact you for any reason.

-MarkM-

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:34:45 PM

So I contacted the owner of http://www.icloudcenter.net/demos/ICPenny/

which is a pretty nice demo for what we need with most of the features, except the coinpayments gateway.

I tried to convince him to jump on board with devcoin and get paid for work but he seemed to only consider fiat upfront payments for work , even though it is probably more lucrative for him to get paid as a devcoin developer. In any case, we are assured that it is open source and once we purchase it for $109 we are free to use it as we please as open source ofcourse.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:35:57 PM

Does this ICPenny only do penny auctions?

Or, like Ashop, does it also do normal shopping and normal auctions?

This Ashop seems pretty full-featured... It can also integrate with your ebay shop and various other third party things like forums and gosh knows what else.

But hey if you want to set up a ICPenny site fine, once you put the source on github or whatever so we can all grab it we can all check it out too, give it a whirl, and see which has what features and all that.

-MarkM-

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:38:13 PM

Does this ICPenny only do penny auctions?

Or, like Ashop, does it also do normal shopping and normal auctions?

This Ashop seems pretty full-featured...

-MarkM-

There are alot of backend features that would be useful, that ICPennyBid does I believe... thats why I wanted to see the backend to compare. Yea I saw that Ashop offers normal shopping too... I wanted to compare them.

http://www.opensourcescripts.com/info/icpennybid---penny-auction-software-script.html is a full list of features for it...  I couldnt find the same for Ashop, so I wanted to look at the admin panel.

I reregistered to dvcbank as a different email but same username as here.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:42:49 PM

Thanks I upgraded both but with different notes. I just am not sure how convenient the notes from time of original confirmation will end up being to admins who later try to contact people.

Oh and to who-ever thought setting up a penny auction script would be worth 45 shares you are crazy, this has been easy so far, probably even easier than writing a thousand words.

-MarkM-

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:49:22 PM

Thanks I upgraded both but with different notes. I just am not sure how convenient the notes from time of original confirmation will end up being to admins who later try to contact people.

Oh and to who-ever thought setting up a penny auction script would be worth 45 shares you are crazy, this has been easy so far, probably even easier than writing a thousand words.

-MarkM-

Heh yea it has been easy so far but remmeber that bounty proposal was for all the work involved including getting the stuff you need to buy and put on the site, and insuring the dropshipping stuff is in place... aswell as coinpayments aswell as changing the theme and any other small changes before the site is operational.. not to forget initial marketing.. I think the development part is easier than we thought however! Thats great... I've been using ICPennyBid and its pretty nice to use, functional, all the pages work. You can see in realtime your bid, and your balance of bids decreasing... and see a history of all bidders for the item (last 10 or so bids)... so I will grab the source for it and put it on my github... mark maybe put it up on your hosting next to the current one so everyone can compare interfaces?

The ebay guy emailed me back saying there are bugs in the source and to look elsewhere, however the interface is pretty friggen sweet so I asked him to partner up and release it open source to the benefit of all. See what he says.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:03:56 PM

One thing with Ashop is the penny auctions seem to be anonymous.

You click on "register to bid" and all it asks is your bid code and a nickname.

Not sure how they plan to later be sure who used which nickname.

Unless the bid codes are tied to the username who bought them and the so caleld nickname is expected to match that username or somesuch.

-MarkM-

Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:04:28 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 09:21:54 PM by Flam

I see that there is a current user on Devtome that is doing League of Legends guides.
I am not like this person, his guides are copied and pasted over and over with very little actual information or depth.

I do not like it at all that he is taking advantage of devtome and i assure you my guides will be quality, lengthy, and very in depth.

I want to help people become better players, not take advantage of devtome. I really suggest removing that toxic user and his so-called "guides".

Anybody can use copy and paste.
I was thinking of doing guides as well... Is his work really plagiarized?
-AM

they arent exactly "plagiarized, however, he seems to copy and paste his same guide with different pictures relative to the champion.
here are some examples
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=jayce_top_guide
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=orianna_middle_guide
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=fiddlesticks_jungle_guide

i cant find any more on the main page and i am still new so i cant navigate very well. However, in the vast majority of his guides there is basically the skills, and some flavor text.
for example, in every "mid" guide he posts you can find these 2 lines EXACTLY
Flash: Is ok. You can also tweak it with ghost if you want.
Ignite: Standard boost/finish for AP mages. You better take at least one ignite per team the healing reduction is so useful.

you will find that EXACT text for every mid guide, with a little info on each skill. Its disgusting.

This is what I hate.. ppl trying to game the system.. prob for thousands $ u think this guy wouldnt be dumping his dvc at market?

Agreed, there are others doing it too...

Please eloborate.. youve said this twice now with no proof... is it you Smiley

I have brought one up to UTB, but haven't heard anything yet. I am not going to post it on a public board though. And no it isn't me Smiley

Hi,

I' m the author of these guides. First you are right it is the case for 4 guides on 5 as I checked. But it wasn't done on purpose. I try to enhance my guide every day and this mistake is related with the structure off my work. When I create a new guide I edit an old one then I delet everything to start from the same template. Everything but the summoner spells section because this is where I copy paste the tag to link some images. I did it first on this section and then I copy paste the link from here to everwhere I want an image on my arcticle. Then I replace the old links with the new ones. So I forgot constantly to delet the description beside the link that's it.

Now you may have to choose the strenght in your words with caution because at the end I may will not be the one feeling bad. First I will rewrite these asap but if you have some time please check my total word count and tell me how much the duplicated sentence are compared to the total. Then you can come at me again speaking about abusing the system.

Also I strongly disagree with your opinion on my guide. As I said I'm enhancing them day by day. I have to say I'm not here only to earn "easy shares". I'm also here (and that's the first reason) to write a better english and that's why you can't come saying it's copied from anywhere or please prove it (but the numbers/values ofc). Everything I'm writing comes from my experience on the game as it the best way to improve my writing.

So I can say some of you guys are pretty narrow minded. I will mark your words on the "dump" thing (another nice conclusion with no clue at all btw). You have to know that if someone is paid shares to write on Devtome it's his right to sell and take the money when the paycheck comes because it's how you do when are paid for anything. So you can't call it a dump. In crypto currencies a dump is a specific term heavily related to premining. Some guys launch a coin premine with 0 diff then put some hype on the coin to  dump it later. It's a dump because not everyone knows about the premining and the whole information isn't available for everyone. That's a dump. On devtome someone selling after receving his share is normal. Keeping the shares is already an investment. There is now dump at all...
Otherwise it's an abuse of language, as it is when you find me disgusting before I come here to explain myself. As it is when you say I'm abusing devtome when I put some time to do things properly and as it is when you spit on the quality of my guides when I think I put original work here. If you think the quality is poor please feel free to post better things than me. I try to improve them on a daily basis and it will continue.  That's also something you can check looking at the old revisions.

So please the next time you draw (easy) conclusions maybe think about more than one cause for a fact first. It may help you overall.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

dalamar96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:25:03 PM

I see that there is a current user on Devtome that is doing League of Legends guides.
I am not like this person, his guides are copied and pasted over and over with very little actual information or depth.

I do not like it at all that he is taking advantage of devtome and i assure you my guides will be quality, lengthy, and very in depth.

I want to help people become better players, not take advantage of devtome. I really suggest removing that toxic user and his so-called "guides".

Anybody can use copy and paste.
I was thinking of doing guides as well... Is his work really plagiarized?
-AM

they arent exactly "plagiarized, however, he seems to copy and paste his same guide with different pictures relative to the champion.
here are some examples
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=jayce_top_guide
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=orianna_middle_guide
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=fiddlesticks_jungle_guide

i cant find any more on the main page and i am still new so i cant navigate very well. However, in the vast majority of his guides there is basically the skills, and some flavor text.
for example, in every "mid" guide he posts you can find these 2 lines EXACTLY
Flash: Is ok. You can also tweak it with ghost if you want.
Ignite: Standard boost/finish for AP mages. You better take at least one ignite per team the healing reduction is so useful.

you will find that EXACT text for every mid guide, with a little info on each skill. Its disgusting.

This is what I hate.. ppl trying to game the system.. prob for thousands $ u think this guy wouldnt be dumping his dvc at market?

Agreed, there are others doing it too...

Please eloborate.. youve said this twice now with no proof... is it you Smiley

I have brought one up to UTB, but haven't heard anything yet. I am not going to post it on a public board though. And no it isn't me Smiley

Hi,

I' m the author of these guides. First you are right it is the case for 4 guides on 5 as I checked. But it wasn't done on purpose. I try to enhance my guide every day and this mistake is related with the structure off my work. When I create a new guide I edit an old one then I delet everything to start from the same template. Everything but the summoner spells section because this is where I copy paste the tag to link some images. I did it first on this section and then I copy paste the link from here to everwhere I want an image on my arcticle. Then I replace the old links with the new ones. So I forgot constantly to delet the description beside the link that's it.

Now you may have to choose the strenght in your words with caution because at the end I may will not be the one feeling bad. First I will rewrite these asap but if you have some time please check my total word count and tell me how much the duplicated sentence are compared to the total. Then you can come at me again speaking about abusing the system.

Also I strongly disagree with your opinion on my guide. As I said I'm enhancing them day by day. I have to say I'm not here only to earn "easy shares". I'm also here (and that's the first reason) to write a better english and that's why you can't come saying it's copied from anywhere or please prove it (but the numbers/values ofc). Everything I'm writing comes from my experience on the game as it the best way to improve my writing.

So I can say some of you guys are pretty narrow minded. I will mark your words on the "dump" thing (another nice conclusion with no clue at all btw). You have to know that if someone is paid shares to write on Devtome it's his right to sell and take the money when the paycheck comes because it's how you do when are paid for anything. So you can't call it a dump. In crypto currencies a dump is a specific term heavily related to premining. Some guys launch a coin premine with 0 diff then put some hype on the coin to  dump it later. It's a dump because not everyone knows about the premining and the whole information isn't available for everyone. That's a dump. On devtome someone selling after receving his share is normal. Keeping the shares is already an investment. There is now dump at all...
Otherwise it's an abuse of language, as it is when you find me disgusting before I come here to explain myself. As it is when you say I'm abusing devtome when I put some time to do things properly and as it is when you spit on the quality of my guides when I think I put original work here. If you think the quality is poor please feel free to post better things than me. I try to improve them on a daily basis and it will continue.  That's also something you can check looking at the old revisions.

So please the next time you draw (easy) conclusions maybe think about more than one cause for a fact first. It may help you overall.

And this is the reason I don't post about others on the public board, there is always something behind the story, I figure UTB will be in the know or will figure it out.

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:37:01 PM

But dumping isn't just related to pre-mining.

Mostly it has to do with just tellign an exchange "sell these" without telling it "at no less a price than ______" (fill in the lowest price you are willing to accept).

Basically if you sell to an existing buy order you consume buy side depth, but if you instead place a sell order on the sell side buyers have to buy from you instead of you selling to them, and it is the sell side not the buy side of the order books that gets consumed, so the price used by all the profitability sides market cap sites and so on is not driven down.

Dumping is thus smply dumping your coins onto the buyers instead of placing an offer on the sell side waiting for them to come to you.

Often there is a large gap aka "spread" between the highest buy offer and the lowest sell offer, so you often get a significant amount more for your coins by placing them on the sell side too, as you are above the "spread" instead of driving the bottom of the "sread" even further downward.

-MarkM-

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:37:53 PM

It's inevitable, the world still runs on fiat. The only way for people to start valuing things in terms of a cryptocurrency is to basically start price fixing things.

Fixing things will always achieve the opposite.

By fixing I mean products having a non-variable price wrt devcoins for a long enough length of time that allows the information to propagate the market. At the moment, almost everything is fixed to fiat. I wasn't referring to government price fixing to hold up economies, rather individuals.
tenthirtyone

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:48:25 PM

Challenge accepted. I needed something to do this evening. I'll start by parsing every duplicate from every article you've written =)

I don't and normally would not do this. However, gigantic walls of text drive me insane. Three lines, that's all you need to make any point.

I've never been paid once in my professional career for a work in progress. Asking to be paid for a work in progress isn't just reprehensive, it's a cheat. That kind of laziness is just mistaking kindness for weakness.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:34:43 PM

I am using the latest sourceforge wallet version, and the tx does not show up on the blockchain.

My balance is right except for the transaction which took away 10 mil.

Any suggestions?

Any other solutions?  My tx is still in limbo
novacadian

Activity: 232
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:41:59 PM

The first email was posted from the developmental SMF at http://trollkeep.com/forum today. Incoming emails to <forum_member_name>@trollkeep.com is also functioning.

There is a lot of cleaning up and some templates to be created still; yet the nuts and bolts seem to be in place. There is also the Challenge–response system to be put in place for incoming emails.

- Nova

DVC Address : 1EfsiVUECqmR5Qx7C4PkmwadDXYuSGzssL
dalamar96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:44:25 PM

The first email was posted from the developmental SMF at http://trollkeep.com/forum today. Incoming emails to <forum_member_name>@trollkeep.com is also functioning.

There is a lot of cleaning up and some templates to be created still; yet the nuts and bolts seem to be in place. There is also the Challenge–response system to be put in place for incoming emails.

- Nova

Good Job Nova Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: