Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

Would like to know if Velox coin and Velox Bolt are good to go at the moment. The updates that I read on the project said "Almost". Any idea, people?

Well In my opinion. They are collecting more funds to support their project at the moment so it will depend on the investors and supporters. We can wait for their upcoming news about the sites.
Yes you are right.the devlopers still collecting all the fund for raised the fund perfectly and acheive their goals.so we can't tell anything at this moment but i hope devlopers will give update as soon as possible.
VLX project is still undergoing and collecting investors to invest into their project. This coin will soon be listed on several exchanges once the ICO phase is ended and soon every investor can have good profit.
Nop , not true ,VLX won't be listed in any exchange beside their own platform and devs stated that they have no plans or intrest in adding their coin to other exchanges .
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Would like to know if Velox coin and Velox Bolt are good to go at the moment. The updates that I read on the project said "Almost". Any idea, people?

Well In my opinion. They are collecting more funds to support their project at the moment so it will depend on the investors and supporters. We can wait for their upcoming news about the sites.
i actually thought this coin will be mineable but i didnt see any comment on how to mine this coin just velox exchange and vlx bolt

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

Hello velox team, I am newbie about ICO and right now i am trying to explore more about altcoins. I got a question, will other cryptocurrencies aside from Ethereum and Bitcoin be also added in the exchange once the VeloxBolt is launch?
IMO, i think they will accept the popular altcoins like Ripple, Monero, Dogecoin, Dash, Litecion... Have someone now own 11mil VLX, are they is dev team?

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Velox Bolt is something I look forward to ,I just believe there is so much the team has to offer and they have worked hard on the project and advertising. The effort looks great and promising,that I like so Much
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

Since they don't have a plan and it's not usual for a coin to have its own ICO, they established a temporary exchange to raise funds for their project. I think that's why they don't have a bounty campaign as well. Due do lack of fund.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Hello velox team, I am newbie about ICO and right now i am trying to explore more about altcoins. I got a question, will other cryptocurrencies aside from Ethereum and Bitcoin be also added in the exchange once the VeloxBolt is launch?
These shark-coins in any case will be added to this exchange. It is due to that in any case velox is necessary to change to something and it will be at least Ethereum.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

These shark-coins in any case will be added to this exchange. It is due to that in any case velox is necessary to change to something and it will be at least Ethereum.
You talk about the real will become. We need the confirmation from Velox team, not make predict. In my opinion, BTC - ETH is the same another exchange, but Velox have VeloxBolt for make profit from crypto currency, so i think almost of altcoin will be listing...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

VeloxExchange is a temporary solution for users. The developers promise that the data will not be lost. I really hope for it. I'm already tired of problems with the etherdelta but I can not not trade there. Very many coins are sold only on this exchange.

Yeah, let's just hope that velox will accept more coins to trade in their website. I am sure that if they will become successful many investors and project owners will be attracted to try their services.
for traders who sign up in this exchanges you are right, but if velox wants more investors in my opinion they have to get listed their coin in other exchanges.

Velox will give every currency a fair chance. ICOs will not have to pay to list their coin upfront but rather automatically added, and if a coin doesn't has enough volume after a certain amount of time will be removed. I think this feature would make Velox first option for all new coins.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Since they don't have a plan and it's not usual for a coin to have its own ICO, they established a temporary exchange to raise funds for their project. I think that's why they don't have a bounty campaign as well. Due do lack of fund.
Still a wise idea from this team to raise fund to support their platform. Or maybe they don't need that much funds to establish this project that is why they didn't have bounties.

funding is indeed a factor most needed to support the platform, it seems true the project is underfunded to develop
with a hard work from project team not complete without bounty

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:11:34 AM

Absolutely. This platform is an exchange, so why they do not add others cryptocurrency? Most probably they will add another cryptocurrency until they are ready.
Yes if it's implemented on the launch surely it will be a good choice for exchanging cryptos. Also, aside from the exchanges, we hope the team will really be transparent on the project and communicate with the community.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

Absolutely. This platform is an exchange, so why they do not add others cryptocurrency? Most probably they will add another cryptocurrency until they are ready.
Yes if it's implemented on the launch surely it will be a good choice for exchanging cryptos. Also, aside from the exchanges, we hope the team will really be transparent on the project and communicate with the community.
Indeed. Adding another cryptocurrency is the best choice for an exchange. Without it, the exchange cannot be called as an exchange, but called as a store.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

In my opinion, the Velox project is developing quite actively and enjoys success among users and investors. I think the platform will be very popular due to its unique properties.
hopefully the opinion can be a reality for this project can be known with the platform they created, good luck.
7thsign

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

is the filipino translation still open?coz if yes, i would love to have it.please reserve it for me
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

The project is still progressing. Maybe the other people that still not yet receiving their token is because the team is really busy about something important that will benefits us. So, let's be more patient. We know that this project has a high potential to be being the crypto trading and exchanging of the future in an anonymous manner.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

It's not a subjective view but it is really a fact. Project needs funds to support their project. But it is not the only factor for a project to become successful. Based on what I have read, there is nothing new in this. Projects that presents novelty get more investors than projects with no innovations at all. Novelty is one of the keys. Smiley
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

is the filipino translation still open?coz if yes, i would love to have it.please reserve it for me

You may contact the OP here of this thread, But I think they are not accepting translation from a newbie or you need to send them some of your proof of work. Thanks on supporting VELOX.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Im a member as well of your telegram group although I fully support yoir project, some members are complaining because they havent recieved thier tokens yet. Do you guys have ongoing issues why you are still not able to issue thier tokens?
Maybe the distribution will be a little later? In any case, it is necessary to wait a little and all people will receive their coins.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

Yes you are right.the devlopers still collecting all the fund for raised the fund perfectly and acheive their goals.so we can't tell anything at this moment but i hope devlopers will give update as soon as possible.
VLX project is still undergoing and collecting investors to invest into their project. This coin will soon be listed on several exchanges once the ICO phase is ended and soon every investor can have good profit.

ı dont know if they really collecting investors; I havent seen the admin here in thread many many weeks. But on the other hand this coin will not be listed in other exchanges, because developers already announced that this is not their aim. They just want to list this coin in their own exchange.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Nop , not true ,VLX won't be listed in any exchange beside their own platform and devs stated that they have no plans or intrest in adding their coin to other exchanges .
i think they have to listed on the other exchanges beacause velox exchange is till not very famous so for popularity of project they have to think about it.i hope the devlopers will think on it and liseted on other famous exchanges.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

i think they have to listed on the other exchanges beacause velox exchange is till not very famous so for popularity of project they have to think about it.i hope the devlopers will think on it and liseted on other famous exchanges.

To be listed or not in other exchanges it still base on how devs will handle popularity of their coin. If they achieve success without listing in other exchange then good for them, but if it will not be successful then they may think of getting listed.

You either pay the fee for getting listed or you create a ton of volume on another exchange and raise awareness. Those are the two options you have.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: