Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daydayupup

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

:'(want to have some VLX in my wallet...

WTB vlx 3000...

email:zhoudenghui@gmail.com or reply this post.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.

perhaps in the beginning for velox there will be enough trade on its stock exchange. But in the future, I think it will not be superfluous to enter the market and trade on public exchanges.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.

perhaps in the beginning for velox there will be enough trade on its stock exchange. But in the future, I think it will not be superfluous to enter the market and trade on public exchanges.

As there is no KYC verification process required with Velox platform which is a hassle to all the investors and traders this platform is available better for all the people to make trades with Velox and as we see its work flow which is better compared to the initial stage it will surely enter into the market and hit the public exchanges to trade.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

People are too eager for this project. Yes, they have a much concerned for the growth and better progress of the Velox Project that is dedicated for a better decentralized exchanges for the crypto currency world. I am still to this project waiting for more interesting updates. Keep striving Velox Team. We will continuously support you.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.
I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.

well, for big amounts of withdrawal process I also support KYC, this is important for money laundering, but if the exchange service like Okex even want a KYC for 100 usd worth TRX ... then I really feel womit ...
That is right, KYC is being created to prevent money laundering. Your idea that KYC must set a limit of transaction because as what you said having a kyc for small amount it really does not making any sense.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.
I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.
I agree. Sometimes I am afraid to join any platform that doesn't follow KYC. It is for everybody's unless you're making exchanges for illegal matters. Rules are mandated for the common good, I reckon.

Well, It's more comfortable for me if exchanges will not ask for kyc verifications because sometimes it consumes a lot of time to undergo kyc verifications. But we have different preferences.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
neokripto

Activity: 656
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Unfortunately, manipulations with crypto-currencies are carried out by large players who benefit from pampas of coins, it is easier to do for low-capitalized coins and a small number of owners.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

Velox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

well, for big amounts of withdrawal process I also support KYC, this is important for money laundering, but if the exchange service like Okex even want a KYC for 100 usd worth TRX ... then I really feel womit ...

Well it's pretty much government regulations at play there, that being said I'd prefer any exchange in some place which is not as anal about having a KYC
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

There is any possibility to say that only centralized platform gets hacked  Huh and when comparing to a website which takes the complete details of address verification, information, past bill accounts etc will it be good to choose velox where verification process is not required  Huh can it be secured  Huh
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

Yea you are right.i think KYC process is very necessary beacause nowdays many scam come to the market .so i think we have to do KYC process for stay away from scam and our good security.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

So are you sure that it will not be listed on any other stock exchange? I do not think it affects the whole project in a negative way, it's not the only case and we can see how it works elsewhere.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

This project is still strong. Even other people tell that the team is not responding to their queries. All I can say is that, there's a good reason behind that. They are maybe busy answering our queries but still we have the fact thay this project has something beneficial to us. And I will continuesly support Velox. Let's just be patient and understanding.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

They have a basic structure which actually doesn't need other exchange but who knows what the future might bring but it will be best to stick with vlxbolt

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

This is a good idea since the Velox Project is promoting decentralized trading and exchange I think a lot of people from different countries will be interested even to those countries where cryptocurrencies are being regulated.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

I see at telegram group as a lot of people willing to build Velox coin. I hope this signal will help VLX team can building their VeloxBolt before the time they has announced
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

This project is still strong. Even other people tell that the team is not responding to their queries. All I can say is that, there's a good reason behind that. They are maybe busy answering our queries but still we have the fact thay this project has something beneficial to us. And I will continuesly support Velox. Let's just be patient and understanding.
If designers constantly answered questions, then their pure and light ideas would be forced down and project was not improved. Never it is impossible to distract of the person from important work, and already all the more so to digress to the person himself.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

dude I know some people that lost a lots of money because some centralized Has frozen their account in a critical stage (during market crash) and it takes time to solve problem and they don't care about your situation. The VeloxBolt exchange will never freeze accounts, require no information to use and will have absolutely no limits, and it's decentralized no one will be able to steal you money whatever the amount is, you will take control of your money.
KYC is used by companies just for their benefit, when they decide to banned your account and take you money, KYC would be useless.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

I see at telegram group as a lot of people willing to build Velox coin. I hope this signal will help VLX team can building their VeloxBolt before the time they has announced
Yes, the people are willing to support this platform, the more it will be successful. Also, by the help of Telegram group the team can easily answer questions or can be answer by the community who are knowledgeable about the platform. Looking forward for this project's success.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: