Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

A really huge positive trend and the devs are really showing some level of professionalism which makes one believe that as an investor, one is leaving his or her funds in the right hands. Velox all the way!
Yeah, as of this time project is in progress. We Hope the devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site due to its great features and platforms.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

Trading will be DISABLED up to 2 hours before the countdown has ended.
The exact time of the 175k sale is the 17th of February, 6pm GMT
It is a good news for Velox to rising again for the second time of sale! However, did the domain name is still the same name or use the different domain name?
where is this coin traded and how much is it worth, is it possible to get passive income from the number of coins in the wallet and how far in prospect to participate in this project in 2018?

The coin is traded in their own website. Try to visit their site. You will get possible passive income if you will invest now and expect roi in the near future. Try to explore more here.
Well, for the sake of testing the app maybe I can make some test on it. Because I like their concept that is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. Also they still a lot of features that really interesting to know and I hope this will have no problems regarding our anonymity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

It is a good news for Velox to rising again for the second time of sale! However, did the domain name is still the same name or use the different domain name?
where is this coin traded and how much is it worth, is it possible to get passive income from the number of coins in the wallet and how far in prospect to participate in this project in 2018?

The coin is traded in their own website. Try to visit their site. You will get possible passive income if you will invest now and expect roi in the near future. Try to explore more here.
Well, for the sake of testing the app maybe I can make some test on it. Because I like their concept that is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. Also they still a lot of features that really interesting to know and I hope this will have no problems regarding our anonymity.
There could be a test cases for app to make better upgrades before it is live for users and avoid latency and incomplete contents along with the trend signals so that might cause a 2 hours disable.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

A really huge positive trend and the devs are really showing some level of professionalism which makes one believe that as an investor, one is leaving his or her funds in the right hands. Velox all the way!
Yeah, as of this time project is in progress. We Hope the devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site due to its great features and platforms.
They are doing their best to update us with all the details conserning the development and it's way better to join their telegram group ,because you will be in direct contact with the devs and get informations faster.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

They are doing their best to update us with all the details conserning the development and it's way better to join their telegram group ,because you will be in direct contact with the devs and get informations faster.
I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

There could be a better market trends and signals with no latency in velox platform as we waited so long with all our trust and being a part of facing bugs and constantly bringing to dev. Does there be any customer loyalty?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

i think the best idea is to hold on before you hop on velox with all the current bugs report i will love to see all those things fixed before we do anything here

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.
Yes we can believe at their Velox Bolt will be a revolution at exchange business, as i said for a long time ago this is fastest application for exchanging and trading.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

Pretty exciting to see what will the outcome and features of the new trading site of VELOX. We will keep promoting velox in any social campaigns that we can do.
Yes, i keep osbserving about VeloxCoin for a long time ago and i will be here, waiting day by day passing to the day they launch Velox Bolt.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

Developers cope with the task set before them. There is a positive trend in the development of the project. The team is trying, and the popularity among the members of the crypto community is only gaining momentum
Naturally, all the more so very popular well, such is chosen as exchanges. People traded, trade and will trade, all the more so here is one's a folly. Without it now nowhere, it is necessary to be unique to interest people.
True, the developers are working on the project. And the project seems to have a great following. Trade is a very important part of cryptocurrencies which they nicely integrates in their project. This project has had a steady growth which shows the platform has quite a following and the developers constantly work to meet that need
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

Pretty exciting to see what will the outcome and features of the new trading site of VELOX. We will keep promoting velox in any social campaigns that we can do.

Yeah, we need to help this project to spread good things in social medias so that we can get more investors to join and support the development. I hope this project will become successful soon.

if they start with their bounty campaign then all of us are going to benefit from this. Velox is going to gain more followers and investors/traders and we are going to get our stakes/coins. I hope they start soon.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Yes, i keep osbserving about VeloxCoin for a long time ago and i will be here, waiting day by day passing to the day they launch Velox Bolt.
What a kind of joke. Are you waiting day by day to wait for them to launch the Velox Bolt? Damn, you must be a honorer for VeloxCoin.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

Developers cope with the task set before them. There is a positive trend in the development of the project. The team is trying, and the popularity among the members of the crypto community is only gaining momentum
Naturally, all the more so very popular well, such is chosen as exchanges. People traded, trade and will trade, all the more so here is one's a folly. Without it now nowhere, it is necessary to be unique to interest people.
True, the developers are working on the project. And the project seems to have a great following. Trade is a very important part of cryptocurrencies which they nicely integrates in their project. This project has had a steady growth which shows the platform has quite a following and the developers constantly work to meet that need
Yes, i completely agree with you. Trading is a very important task when its the matter of cyrptocurrencies, and velox is definitely trying to make it more simple and accessible. The team has a clear goal and is steadily growing followers, i hope the best for the project
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

In your platform says you dont required identity verification to do a trade right? If that so, how can we determine the users if our account is safe and it wont be hack? There are times and not always thsat someone in the world will get hack or scam right? For me identity verification is really important so that you can guarentee that the person is using his/her real account.

Sounds like you never tried any decentralized exchange before, it doesn't work like those platforms that are talking about them, just like bitcoin or ethereum, you account is going to be as private key, as long as you own that private you own your account, ur stuff are not store on central server. The one you see now is just temporary exchange. Velox Bolt will be something different. I recommend you to check out etherdelta to get an idea on how decentralized platforms work.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

There could be a test cases for app to make better upgrades before it is live for users and avoid latency and incomplete contents along with the trend signals so that might cause a 2 hours disable.

This is one the idea for the new trading site. They must have first a beta phase testing and detect bugs and vulnerability of the exchanges.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

I like to watch this project. Constantly there is a team of developers what that news and they are working on the project. And it shows, they do not stand on the meste, but constantly move forward

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

What a kind of joke. Are you waiting day by day to wait for them to launch the Velox Bolt? Damn, you must be a honorer for VeloxCoin.

Rather than waiting better go invesr. Velox is a good project that developers are working together be successful and have more follower. Velox target about tradings in cryptocurrencies and that platform is a big help to the community.

Agree. This one is decentralized and has great potential too in terms of ROI in the near future. If you want to have greater ROI then better invest in the early stage of the project rather than waiting for it to increase radically after project launching. But of course, you do this with caution and do your own research.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

I think that this project is done very well in past few months it has been able to gain most of the support and great reputation on many of the platforms like this one I think that this project have a great potential to grow more and succeed.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Well this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

Yes that is true that the crypto currency community is getting bigger and bigger because a lot more people is getting into this community. The Velox Project is a great one indeed but this project needs to strive better for a continuous adoption in the community. I believe that the Velox Team will not let Volox Project to be left behind so I am looking forward to its success.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:41:00 PM by Superturacoin

They have to, so that people will have no problems when using the app. They need to developed more the platform to avoid bugs and delays because small delays can cause a  great loss.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

Yeah, expect bugs and malfunctioning but testing will see all bugs and will fix it. So for now let's not expect too much from velox project. The most important thing is they keep improving.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: