Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.
Yes, honestly i don't hate any bug at Velox project, because this case will test the team can handle this problem for now and at future or not..
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.
Yes, honestly i don't hate any bug at Velox project, because this case will test the team can handle this problem for now and at future or not..
Velox is truely going great untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox is much famous now and also the team has developed the platform great which hardly has any bugs. Hope for a better future with velos.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
We need to be patient. You cannot want one project go to the moon and have quick death at after several months.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
We need to be patient. You cannot want one project go to the moon and have quick death at after several months.
Actually patience is the key to succes in the world of cryptos. We really need to be much more patiente to have some good profits as the future of any project can just go to moon any time. It depends on us how we treat the project and for me this project seems to have that potential to reach moon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

Actually patience is the key to succes in the world of cryptos. We really need to be much more patiente to have some good profits as the future of any project can just go to moon any time. It depends on us how we treat the project and for me this project seems to have that potential to reach moon.
I actually had some serious loss before when i was new and never had patience. From then i know the meaning of patience and i would always try to hold the token for the future now because i know that the future of the decentralised currency is pretty good.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

I've been repeatedly saying this, one hack can ruin a LARGE chunk of your reputation. Like the whole EtherDelta thing, now barely anyone trusts them anymore
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

For everyone who is looking for latest updates and annoucements, I recommend you to join the official discord channel where you have them the freshest !
Happy trades all.

Thanks for this info mate. I joined the group and saw a great news about Velox will be working with two big exchanges sites namely getdelta.io and CryptoCompare.com. I am expecting a good result about this one.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

I've been repeatedly saying this, one hack can ruin a LARGE chunk of your reputation. Like the whole EtherDelta thing, now barely anyone trusts them anymore
I'm pretty sure the team is really implementing a more deep and secure way of implementing this platform for an absolute "anonymous" trading & exchanging to assure its users that it can be trusted.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

I'm interested in the security issue. How did the developers think about it. How much will it be safe? Will the user be able to carry out operations without fear for his accumulations?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

Did you hear any news from the developers? I'm afraid that there will be intruders under the guise of the project, because it becomes famous and popular
Do not afraid for any thing, dev team will be working on priority thins for the welfare of Velox which will benefit all of us, let us allow them certain time to work on the priority tickets.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the developer refused to list the coins on other exchanges, in which case there are fewer possibilities for manipulation.

The coin itself is already in an exchange of its own.
It's quite impressive that even if the market is going down the Velox Coin is staying strong and on the gain again after it drops from 1k sat price
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

Did you hear any news from the developers? I'm afraid that there will be intruders under the guise of the project, because it becomes famous and popular
Yes! You be very careful! And do not pay attention if you will write to private messages and offer to buy tokens! These administrators do not have to buy!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

For everyone who is looking for latest updates and annoucements, I recommend you to join the official discord channel where you have them the freshest !
Happy trades all.

Nice. so devs and team are active there in discord? I will surely make a visit in their discord channel to see latest improvements with velox project. Thanks for sharing this tip to us.
That’s great! The team is taking efforts and making the platform more transparent. The team is following a great path and I hope they continue to stay on this path.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Not only a key to success but also it will helped to make a good decision making especially if the situation in the market getting worst because a lot of bitcoiners now do the panic selling and it's not good. So having this kind of value will really brings you in the moon.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Not only a key to success but also it will helped to make a good decision making especially if the situation in the market getting worst because a lot of bitcoiners now do the panic selling and it's not good. So having this kind of value will really brings you in the moon.
The Velox Project will surely become much more popular here in the crypto currency community. Moreover, as days goes by, a lot more people are becoming interested to this project and also, lots of serious investors are engaging into this project. So keep up all this good news, positive feedbacks from the community and a progressive momentum.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.

A lot of new projects with same features like velox are already existing, velox needs to promote bonuses and some good advertising to make them different to others and velox bolt can also make to increase its popularity.
Velox should actually start a airdrop or a good bounty campaign which will offer some good shares to the participants so that the project is developed and grown more and more. This project needs the attention from several investors and a good bounty or airdrop can easily do that promotion.
I already wrote for a long time that it would be great for a project to hold an airdrop or bounty. Unfortunately the team did not even make a company of translations.
I didnt know that they didnt run any translation campaigns for thier project. Maybe they have tier own translators?

no they dont have; try to search CGM project in bitcointalk forum. You can not find any translated thread. I already offer them to translate the ANN into german and turkish but they did not reply.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

I'm sure investors and supporters are clever enough to distinguish legit from scam people. The devs are doing their best to improve this project and we need to help them and support them all the way.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

I'm sure investors and supporters are clever enough to distinguish legit from scam people. The devs are doing their best to improve this project and we need to help them and support them all the way.
That is right, the team are doing the best that they can in order for their users to experience different kinds of trading platform. As this project is being developed, the people are also getting more curious about this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

scammers today are becoming very cunning. We need to always be careful in such matters. Because then you will not be able to get your money back.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: