Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:26:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827261 times)
CrazyBit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

I might use this some time later.
Bookmarked for sure!
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:01:26 PM

This is to help anyone that is/was in my noobie shoes with the Darkcoin setup & mining within MultiMiner 3.0.x that is looking to get the Darkcoin mining going as quickly as possible using the great GUI MultiMiner provided by NWOOLLS.

Results may vary from GPU to GPU & from system to system.
(Noobie admission): Oh, and please, please, Puh-Leeeze, don't play videos while using your GPU to mine.  I learned that the hard way.

Preface: & My cry:
I've been mining for Bitcoin & Litecoin with MultiMiner for over 5 months now with little trouble.
I've done mining using GPU & USB miners, standalone AVALON & ANTminers & now back to GPU mining for the Darkcoin, coin, for now.  I'm still doing the other mining as well.

The reason I've posted this is because I was in need of some minor help in setting this up a few days ago & no one was able to come to my aide for whatever reasons or I was just too impatient in a period of 24 hours, (I think I was impatient). so I figured this out on my own.

PS: I'm a noob myself, but this works for me & if it works for you, Kudos.
PPS: If I was able to help you in any way & you're feeling generous & you get that weird feeling that you may want to send a small donation to the address below in darkcoin, litecoin or bitcoin. The payment addresses are waaaaaaaay at the bottom.

PPPS: I'm using modest settings here.  Try at your own risk.  (but this did work for me & has been)

Prerequisites: You will need to register at a Darkcoin pool of your choice, create an account & worker name of your choice prior to success with MultiMiner or any other miner application for that matter.  For my config I've setup over at: www.drkpool.com.
Install MultiMiner v3.x.x, I'm using v3.0.2 with SGHSGMiner.

Know that I won't go through everything in MultiMiner's configuration since most of them are self explanatory except for the setting up of mining for different coin configs.

My hardware:
I'm using a XFX AMD R9 290X GPU on an i7 CPU/Gigabyte X79 motherboard, with 24GB RAM, Dual 500SSD boot drive system with Windows 7 as my O.S.  
I'm getting about 2.4MH/s, with no errors, at approximately 65 degrees Celsius.  Again, your results may vary.
The "Arguments" section, (you'll see later), varies greatly so my settings there work for me, but may not for you.

Here we go with the config steps:

GOTO "Settings", THIS OPENS UP THE "Configure Settings" DIALOG BOX,
GOTO "Advanced miner", THIS OPENS UP THE "Configure Miner settings" DIALOG BOX,
GOTO "Advanced GPU Miner Settings, THIS OPENS UP THE "Configure GPU Miner settings,
FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX SELECT "X11",
FROM THE "Miner:" DROPDOWN BOX SELECT "SPHSGMiner",  (that's my preference & what I'm using)

(Check) Terminate GPU miners, (that's my preference & what I'm using)

THEN CLICK "OK".
NOW BACK AT THE "Configure Miner settings" DIALOG BOX,
FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX SELECT "X11" OPTION,
TO THE RIGHT COPY&PASTE OR ENTER THE FOLLOWING STRINGS:
-I 12 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 25600 -g 1 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-cutoff 70,

I'm currently using "-I 18 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 30592 -g 1 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-cutoff 75",
(that's my preference & what I'm using),

(You can experiment with different settings based on your GPU card)
(My intensity level, "-I", can be set from the "12" setting upto the max setting, "20" (for the R9 290X GPU).)
(The closer I get to "20" the slower & unusable my entire PC becomes, keep this in mind.)

(Noobie admission): Oh, and please, please, Puh-Leeeze, don't play videos while using your GPU to mine.  I learned that the hard way.

THEN CLICK "OK".

----------------
----------------

TO THE RIGHT OF "Settings" THERE IS AN ARROW, CLICK ON IT.
FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX SELECT "Coins",
SELECT "Add Coin",

TYPE IN (without quotes " "):
"DarkCoin",

Exchange Symbol:

"DRK",

ALGORITHM:
"X11"

THEN (CHECK) "Coin configuration enabled"
THEN CONFIGURE YOUR COIN'S Host:, Port:, Worker Name: & Password: INFORMATION.

THEN CLICK "OK".

Give your MultiMiner app a quick review of all your other settings before clicking on the "START" button.

Good luck, happy mining & always donate to Mr. Woolls by going into the "Perks" section of MultiMiner to help the cause.

If I should've posted this in a separate thread please advise.

If you have any negative remarks or don't have any constructive criticism to help noobies, please save it for the end.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations:
BTC:
13CKFjxJA41SQsy355BQaqzJg3x2yV8wBG

LTC:
LPz61ySe84cM2e8R5ajjHLHtVwZUfuadxp

DRK:
XrGTWvaz4a3djdrZeizFHKXDwZkbTviYPA

Thanks mate!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:07:19 PM

Your welcome mstrongbow.

Thanks mate!

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:19:53 PM

Excellent guide.
This will help so many people.
Thanks  Grin

This is to help anyone that is/was in my noobie shoes with the Darkcoin setup & mining within MultiMiner 3.0.x that is looking to get the Darkcoin mining going as quickly as possible using the great GUI MultiMiner provided by NWOOLLS.

Results may vary from GPU to GPU & from system to system.

Preface: & My cry:
I've been mining for Bitcoin & Litecoin with MultiMiner for over 5 months now with little trouble.
I've done mining using GPU & USB miners, standalone AVALON & ANTminers & now back to GPU mining for the Darkcoin, coin, for now.  I'm still doing the other mining as well.

The reason I've posted this is because I was in need of some minor help in setting this up a few days ago, for darkcoin & no one was able to quickly come to my aide for whatever reasons or I was just too impatient in a period of 24 hours, (I think I was impatient). so I figured this out on my own, somewhat, but it's working.

A tin-E bit about me & this:
I'm a noob myself, but this works for me & if it works for you, Kudos.
PPS: If I was able to help you in any way & you're feeling generous & you get that weird feeling that you may want to send a small donation to the address below in darkcoin, litecoin or bitcoin. The payment addresses are waaaaaaaay at the bottom.

Also, know that I'm using modest settings here.  
Try at your own risk. (but this did work for me & has been)

Prerequisites: You will need to register at a Darkcoin pool of your choice, create an account & worker name of your choice prior to success with MultiMiner or any other miner application for that matter.  For my config I've setup over at: www.drkpool.com.
Install MultiMiner v3.x.x, I'm using v3.0.2 with SGHSGMiner.

Know that I won't go through everything in MultiMiner's configuration since most of them are self explanatory except for the setting up of mining for different coin configs.

My hardware:
I'm using a XFX AMD R9 290X GPU on an i7 CPU/Gigabyte X79 motherboard, with 24GB RAM, Dual 500SSD boot drive system with Windows 7 as my O.S.  
I'm getting about 2.4MH/s, with no errors, at approximately 65 degrees Celsius.  Again, your results may vary.
The "Arguments" section, (you'll see later), varies greatly so my settings there work for me, but may not for you.

Here we go with the config steps:

GOTO "Settings", THIS OPENS UP THE "Configure Settings" DIALOG BOX,
GOTO "Advanced miner", THIS OPENS UP THE "Configure Miner settings" DIALOG BOX,
GOTO "Advanced GPU Miner Settings, THIS OPENS UP THE "Configure GPU Miner settings,
FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX SELECT "X11",
FROM THE "Miner:" DROPDOWN BOX SELECT "SPHSGMiner",  (that's my preference & what I'm using)

(Check) Terminate GPU miners, (that's my preference & what I'm using)

THEN CLICK "OK".
NOW BACK AT THE "Configure Miner settings" DIALOG BOX,
FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX SELECT "X11" OPTION,
TO THE RIGHT COPY&PASTE OR ENTER THE FOLLOWING STRINGS:
-I 12 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 25600 -g 1 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-cutoff 70,

I'm currently using "-I 18 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 30592 -g 1 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-cutoff 75",
(that's my preference & what I'm using),

(You can experiment with different settings based on your GPU card)
(My intensity level, "-I", can be set from the "12" setting upto the max setting, "20" (for the R9 290X GPU).)
(The closer I get to "20" the slower & unusable my entire PC becomes, keep this in mind.)

THEN CLICK "OK".

----------------
----------------

TO THE RIGHT OF "Settings" THERE IS AN ARROW, CLICK ON IT.
FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX SELECT "Coins",
SELECT "Add Coin",

TYPE IN (without quotes " "):
"DarkCoin",

Exchange Symbol:

"DRK",

ALGORITHM:
"X11"

THEN (CHECK) "Coin configuration enabled"
THEN CONFIGURE YOUR COIN'S Host:, Port:, Worker Name: & Password: INFORMATION.

THEN CLICK "OK".

Give your MultiMiner app a quick review of all your other settings before clicking on the "START" button.

Good luck, happy mining & always donate to Mr. Woolls by going into the "Perks" section of MultiMiner to help the cause.

If I should've posted this in a separate thread please advise.

If you have any negative remarks or don't have any constructive criticism to help noobies, please save it for the end.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations:
BTC:
13CKFjxJA41SQsy355BQaqzJg3x2yV8wBG

LTC:
LPz61ySe84cM2e8R5ajjHLHtVwZUfuadxp

DRK:
XrGTWvaz4a3djdrZeizFHKXDwZkbTviYPA

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:19:45 AM

Ok I am dead in the water.
I can get DualMiners, Ant U1 and U2's, block eruptors to detect after completely wiping out MM, cleaning the registry, rebooting and redetecting.
It will not find my HexFury's, BiFurys, or RedFury's.
I am so dam confused. 
This is on any version.
I have lost almost 24 hrs of mining time with over 100gh/s that was on a couple different coins.

Any help would be great.  I cannot wipe this system or I would.

I have never had this kind of issue before.
The USB miners all work on the same HUB connected to my laptop so  know it is not a hardware issue.

Hair is falling out.  LOL

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:22:56 AM

updated bfgminer and multiminer. 1 problem is not detecting blue/red furys in it.

Did you install the Fury drivers?

Yes I have everything installed as I had before and also uninsulated and reinstalled the drivers to make sure it wasn't them. I have had to revert back to the older release of this as works perfectly fine on it however latest build of multiminer and bfgminer it detects one and then the other 2 it does not want to pick them up regardless of what I actually do like turning on off swooping around installing drivers.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:42:44 AM

Same here the Fury's are hosed in BFG 4 for some reason.
The pre-releases worked fine.
I am having issues getting them to work now or even detect after the update.

updated bfgminer and multiminer. 1 problem is not detecting blue/red furys in it.

Did you install the Fury drivers?

Yes I have everything installed as I had before and also uninsulated and reinstalled the drivers to make sure it wasn't them. I have had to revert back to the older release of this as works perfectly fine on it however latest build of multiminer and bfgminer it detects one and then the other 2 it does not want to pick them up regardless of what I actually do like turning on off swooping around installing drivers.

suzukii

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:48:04 AM

Hi all.
Buggy AMD v14.6 Beta drivers?
I just wanted to let some know what I just experienced.

The new AMD Catalyst v14.6 Beta drivers are buggy, at least on my i7, Windows 7 SP1 setup.

Anyhoo, I installed them & noticed that my previously working MultiMiner v3.0.2 with the Sapphire R9 290X GPU setup wouldn't mine with any coin config I had working prior to this driver upgrade. This included my Bitcoin, Litecoin & Darkcoin setups.

So I uninstalled v14.6 Beta drivers completely, rebooted & reinstalled them again.
Still no mining happened.
I uninstalled the v14.6 Beta drivers, again, rebooted, again, & installed the previous v14.4 Catalyst drivers.  
All is back mining the way it should be.

I repeated this again 3 more times just to see what gives.  I gives up, that's what.
At least I'm back mining Darkcoin with MultiMiner as before & will stay away from the AMD v14.6 beta drivers.

I guess that's why they're called BETA, eh?

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
imall4btc

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:13:17 AM

Why does MM (v3.0.0) on every launch checks connection @ http://www.multiminerapp.com?? On every system start it checks connection with the website and unfortunately doesn't connects and fails to start automatically. Sad Only after launching it manually (i.e. once loading the website manually in the browser) it gets connected for the specific session. Have to repeat this step on every launch; highly irritating. Nate, any solution for this??

Thanks

Wallet addresses being updated...
qiaowa

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:12:17 AM

Very useful!Donation
BTC(1PZ9CxTsGpokaGovgo8K1Th4E1BQZRMQqT)
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:44:15 AM

Hi all.
Buggy AMD v14.6 Beta drivers?
I just wanted to let some know what I just experienced.

The new AMD Catalyst v14.6 Beta drivers are buggy, at least on my i7, Windows 7 SP1 setup.

Anyhoo, I installed them & noticed that my previously working MultiMiner v3.0.2 with the Sapphire R9 290X GPU setup wouldn't mine with any coin config I had working prior to this driver upgrade. This included my Bitcoin, Litecoin & Darkcoin setups.

So I uninstalled v14.6 Beta drivers completely, rebooted & reinstalled them again.
Still no mining happened.
I uninstalled the v14.6 Beta drivers, again, rebooted, again, & installed the previous v14.4 Catalyst drivers.  
All is back mining the way it should be.

I repeated this again 3 more times just to see what gives.  I gives up, that's what.
At least I'm back mining Darkcoin with MultiMiner as before & will stay away from the AMD v14.6 beta drivers.

I guess that's why they're called BETA, eh?

I am still running the last v13 (13.12?) series drivers. I lost a bit of performance with the "stable" v14 driver.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:05:12 AM

After so much testing and uninstalling and re-installing I still have no answers just more questions.
BFGMiner hates the HexFury and RedFury since 3.9.
I can get all the miners to detect and work including strangely enough a BiFury, DualMiner, Ant U1 and U2, Block Eruptors.
It will not detect the HexFurys or RedFury.
When I leave out the HexFurys the RedFury will not detect.
It is like a dam puzzle.
I am ready to smash it all.  LOL

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:27:40 AM

Worse each time I scan new hardware it finds different units and loses others that were already detected.
So odd. 
I am incredibly frustrated.

suzukii

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:25:36 AM

Worse each time I scan new hardware it finds different units and loses others that were already detected.
So odd.  

Sorry I've got nothing to offer. But I wanted to share my crappy experience with you.
I went through this exact same thing with the Nanofury's. I ended up giving them away & bought an Antminer. Good luck.

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
buuhh99

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:55:15 PM

Suzukii,

Why did you check terminate GPU miners? Also how did you install SPHSGMiner?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:17:36 PM

That sad thing is they all worked before the upgrade.
These are my toy miners I have much larger.   Grin

I am frustrated because I have never hit a roadblock like this before.

So odd.  

Sorry I've got nothing to offer. But I wanted to share my crappy experience with you.
I went through this exact same thing with the Nanofury's. I ended up giving them away & bought an Antminer. Good luck.

imall4btc

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:39:08 PM

Hi Nate, seems like a bug has popped in v3.0.0 of MM. From today itself(actually bfgminer was automatically updated on launching MM) the app is switching to CoinChoose.com, even though Coinwarz API is set in place(always 10-20 API calls are left for use). I've set the miner to check for profitable coin every 15 minutes, however after the app is automatically switching to CC and starts mining LTC. Plus, even when it's using CW API(for a very short period) is switches to the second most profitable coin in CW list than the first one. I checked this manually. So any idea how come all of a sudden this started happening?

Thanks

Wallet addresses being updated...
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:25:29 AM

HI Nate.
Fresh news on the odd not working issue.
Here is a error I keep getting.
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'backtrace.dll' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete()
   at MultiMiner.Engine.Installers.MinerInstaller.DeleteFolderContents(String folderPath) in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Engine\Installers\MinerInstaller.cs:line 52
   at MultiMiner.Engine.Installers.MinerInstaller.InstallMiner(String userAgent, AvailableMiner miner, String destinationFolder) in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Engine\Installers\MinerInstaller.cs:line 33
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.InstallBackendMinerLocally(MinerDescriptor miner) in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 5903
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.<>c__DisplayClass163.<DisplayBackendMinerUpdateNotification>b__162() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 6299
   at MultiMiner.Win.Controls.Notifications.NotificationControl.linkLabel1_LinkClicked(Object sender, LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs e) in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Controls\Notifications\NotificationControl.cs:line 29
   at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.OnLinkClicked(LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.WndProc(Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5477 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MultiMiner.Win
    Assembly Version: 3.0.2.216
    Win32 Version: 3.0.2.216
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Win.exe
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5468 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
MultiMiner.Engine
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Engine.DLL
MultiMiner.Utility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Utility.DLL
MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api.DLL
MultiMiner.Xgminer
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Xgminer.DLL
MultiMiner.MobileMiner
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.MobileMiner.DLL
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5476 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5476 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
n7zpoibm
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
bfsaq95v
MultiMiner.Discovery
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Discovery.DLL
MultiMiner.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Remoting.DLL
System.Web.Extensions
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5458
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Extensions/3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Web.Extensions.dll
System.Web.Abstractions
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Abstractions/3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Web.Abstractions.dll
System.Web
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5483 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
hivd5nwu
n3nmhudc
MultiMiner.CoinWarz
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.CoinWarz.DLL
MultiMiner.CoinApi
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.CoinApi.DLL
MultiMiner.CoinChoose
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.CoinChoose.DLL
vres4hyw
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 4.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 5.0.8.16617
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
MultiMiner.Coinbase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Coinbase.DLL
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.4506.5452 (Win7SP1GDR.030729-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
aul9rwyj
kvg5k799
1a80tf1h
q6ryurb1
Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.DLL
Interop.Shell32
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/Interop.Shell32.DLL
wygwffft
System.Management
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
System.ServiceModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll
SMDiagnostics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll
nmadvlyn
MultiMiner.Stats
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Stats.DLL
lmsoyq4r
MultiMiner.Xgminer.Discovery
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Xgminer.Discovery.DLL
MultiMiner.Services
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Services.DLL
89vip25p
6q6o-1n1
lubrmqhh
1g9j6tlr
3lhjetz8
0t78dhza
1blxedxi
5ztvjwac
ufbftoed

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I hope this helps I am stumped and frustrated.

Thanks

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:58:55 AM

@Suzukii

what does it mean "terminate GPU miners" if checked/unchecked?

ty
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 05:17:57 AM

what does it mean "terminate GPU miners" if checked/unchecked?

This is a work-around for an old bug when the R9 hardware was new. Sending the miner API a "QUIT" command would cause a Windows BSOD. Until a proper fix was in place, terminating the process directly avoided the BSOD.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: