Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122944 times)
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

Hi, all. I saw the posting regarding pre-mined balance on the ANN page #1.
First, I am here not to create FUD or anything.
I just tried to generate the way Captain took the screenshot. That screenshot doesn't show any SPENT balance on the pre-mined wallet. The actual balance could be as it is shown or it could be "0" or anything in between. Anyone with their own wallet (which is spent before) can try to generate both "Full Wallet" and "Watch-able View Key Only wallet"; and compare the result.

Please check the following screenshot for my generated wallets:

Transparency is the key for any coin to success. Many with FUD will come here to refute any technological development if the development team is not transparent.

Therefore, my suggestion to this problem is:
1. Send some amount of Dero to other wallet from the pre-mined wallet. The amount doesn't matter. It can be 1 Dero or 0.01 Dero. (you're welcome to use my address at dERonmJchVsaVD6mMxGPbeFmfwkQpdj8vGtfCxqv1xzrNHtw874QyAeEqUsN3k7sTW2ifpASftUQqKr hsavSwMK98PThnxYbXZ)
2. Re-generate wallet using "Full" spent key which shows at least 1 spent transaction.
3. Screenshot and change ANN page #1

FTFY

Valid concern that should be addressed.

Captain is online now and is CAN provide unsigned key-images to prove balance but refuses to and is planning on locking this thread and ban people who ask in their channels (me included) and only keep those who repeat after him

There were many dirty taints on this, not only guys attitude and his unwillingness to cooperate with automated scam hunting module (ASHM) running across the forum like a fucking sheriff whom I authorized to conduct justice,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scott d

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Missing part

http://i63.tinypic.com/2znzo5i.png

Hi, all. I saw the posting regarding pre-mined balance on the ANN page #1.
First, I am here not to create FUD or anything.
I just tried to generate the way Captain took the screenshot. That screenshot doesn't show any SPENT balance on the pre-mined wallet. The actual balance could be as it is shown or it could be "0" or anything in between. Anyone with their own wallet (which is spent before) can try to generate both "Full Wallet" and "Watch-able View Key Only wallet"; and compare the result.

Please check the following screenshot for my generated wallets:

https://i.imgur.com/MhWEFJ2.jpg

Transparency is the key for any coin to success. Many with FUD will come here to refute any technological development if the development team is not transparent.

Therefore, my suggestion to this problem is:
1. Send some amount of Dero to other wallet from the pre-mined wallet. The amount doesn't matter. It can be 1 Dero or 0.01 Dero. (you're welcome to use my address at dERonmJchVsaVD6mMxGPbeFmfwkQpdj8vGtfCxqv1xzrNHtw874QyAeEqUsN3k7sTW2ifpASftUQqKr hsavSwMK98PThnxYbXZ)
2. Re-generate wallet using "Full" spent key which shows at least 1 spent transaction.
3. Screenshot and change ANN page #1

FTFY

https://i.imgur.com/MhWEFJ2.jpg

Valid concern that should be addressed.

Captain is online now and is CAN provide unsigned key-images to prove balance but refuses to and is planning on locking this thread and ban people who ask in their channels (me included) and only keep those who repeat after him

https://i.imgur.com/CczaSrb.png

There were many dirty taints on this, not only guys attitude and his unwillingness to cooperate with automated scam hunting module (ASHM) running across the forum like a fucking sheriff whom I authorized to conduct justice,

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

CaptDero agreed to keep this ANN thread open, so either you aren't paying attention or you are selectively quoting to push an agenda. I'm all for rational skepticism, but don't have much interest in those with an axe to grind.

Also, I've never heard of "automated scam hunting module"; source?

skyatbtf

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 11:18:54 PM by skyatbtf

Hello Guys,

When FUD comes around us these days, espeicically those crazy insane people tried using every dirty methond to attack the project. Now what happend?

DONE:
1. 20th July, Dero soucre code provides to external devleoper for the purpose of reviewing (ask develpers don't spread it out)

2. 23rd July - 25th July, source code leaked that some of the devlepoers don't follow the contract.

3. 29th July - Dero source code officialy provides to public.

TO DO:
4. GUI wallet will come at early August.

5. Smart contract will be delivered at Q4.

6. Foundation will be established soon.

Where are those dirty FUDer?  Buy Dero at low price?
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Now what ??!!!!! all you Fud makers, trash talking that had no faith dumped all you coins and gave us the smart ones a wonderful chance to grab some more Dero at a price you can only find on Black Friday, so thank you all for not having the faith in this project and selling all your coins, Dero is and was a legit project from day one.
now why all the fud making for such a small coin that not a lot of people know about and why so many attacks from all over ? maybe something is making them uncertain about their future due to being threatened by Dero, Captain and his Vision ? maybe this will be in the top 10 coins in the future ? think about it. monero started just like that, fud and lots of hate but in the end that disappeared just as all the fud of Dero will as time goes by.

Dont be Fooled by FUD is the lesson we should all learn. 

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4874

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 03:21:51 AM by Hueristic

https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
MATTX

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

Now what ??!!!!! all you Fud makers, trash talking that had no faith dumped all you coins and gave us the smart ones a wonderful chance to grab some more Dero at a price you can only find on Black Friday, so thank you all for not having the faith in this project and selling all your coins, Dero is and was a legit project from day one.
now why all the fud making for such a small coin that not a lot of people know about and why so many attacks from all over ? maybe something is making them uncertain about their future due to being threatened by Dero, Captain and his Vision ? maybe this will be in the top 10 coins in the future ? think about it. monero started just like that, fud and lots of hate but in the end that disappeared just as all the fud of Dero will as time goes by.

As you say we know Dero is legit from day one. Source of this FUD is probably those who are threatened by Dero, Captain and his Vision. Wishing dero to be in top 10 as there is no native blockchain project working on cryptonote privacy and smart contracts.  DERO = Monero + Ethereum.  Monero part is completed.  it is very huge news now source is open for everyone after external developers review.
Best of luck to dero team.

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

As you say we know Dero is legit from day one. Source of this FUD is probably those who are threatened by Dero, Captain and his Vision. Wishing dero to be in top 10 as there is no native blockchain project working on cryptonote privacy and smart contracts.  DERO = Monero + Ethereum.  Monero part is completed.  it is very huge news now source is open for everyone after external developers review.

please give credit to bitcoin as well.
e.g. DERO = Bitcoin x ByteCoin x Monero x Ethereum etc  Grin
krypt0id

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Proof of the bolded?

Proof that he can: CryptoNote

He refuses: he just simply stops answering for days

I lost a lollipop in a storm drain. I feel Jimmy Carter had something to do with it. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, though. Do you know the muffin man?

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
krypt0id

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 04:59:44 PM by krypt0id

I forgot... Do you see my glasses anywhere?

krypt0id

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 05:00:08 PM by krypt0id

I forgot... Do you see my glasses anywhere?
[/quote]

I guessed wheel of fortune 3 nights in a row!!

MATTX

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

please give credit to bitcoin as well.
e.g. DERO = Bitcoin x ByteCoin x Monero x Ethereum etc  Grin

Credit goes to DERO = Bitcoin x ByteCoin x Monero x Ethereum etc  Grin

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
yss105

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

FUD Formula:
FUD = AD + NT + NAeP + CPiT + URP + NSC + PoR

FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
AD: Anonymous Developer
NT: Non-Transparency (e.g. unlocked pre-mined wallet / secretly transferring out the pre-mined balance)
NAeP: Not addressing existing Problem correctly (e.g. uncontrolled block/side-block generation, coin emission is not as per whitepaper.)
CPiT: Communication problem among team member (e.g. key team member(s) suddenly left)
URP: Unreleased Product
NSC: No Source Code Released
PoR: Personal Level of Risk-Tolerance

I think it's logical and normal to have some FUD in this project. Once all components are removed, the FUD will be gone by itself.
Currently buying Dero is like gambling with your money. If you can't afford to lose your money, please stay away and watch. Otherwise, let's FOMO, cross our finger and support the development team so that they can deliver the new crypto tech.
MATTX

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 09:55:30 AM by MATTX

Fuds will never stop even bitcoin and ethereum still has fud after years.
Can't you see why /r/No. One Coin needs censors and mods.
Fudder will keep fudding even after Dero reaches 100$  just like they still call Ethereum a scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707237.0

scott d

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

- Sourse code released : https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite

- Comunication with team  is good ( you can talk with dev and team directly on discord : https://discord.gg/tt7Q5FP )

- Soon DERO foundation, with list of member team

- More risk , More profit

Dero is a startup, project with good fundamental

FUD Formula:

NT: Non-Transparency (e.g. unlocked pre-mined wallet / secretly transferring out the pre-mined balance)
NAeP: Not addressing existing Problem correctly (e.g. uncontrolled block/side-block generation, coin emission is not as per whitepaper.)
CPiT: Communication problem among team member (e.g. key team member(s) suddenly left)

I think it's logical and normal to have some FUD in this project. Once all components are removed, the FUD will be gone by itself.
Currently buying Dero is like gambling with your money. If you can't afford to lose your money, please stay away and watch. Otherwise, let's FOMO, cross our finger and support the development team so that they can deliver the new crypto tech.
MATTX

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

FUD Formula:

@yss105 Can you add NBS + NF + OD fields in your formula. It will add more weight and credibility to your formula esle you are also spreading fudd.
NBS: New Blockchain from scratch , yeah Dero has written new blockchain from scratch.
NF: Not Fork  , Yeah Dero is not fork. Its original.  How many coins you see which are not forks.
OD: Original Developers.  Yeah Dero have original developers and maintainers.

Have Fun, you cannot stop Dero.

yss105

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

FUD Formula:

@yss105 Can you add NBS + NF + OD fields in your formula. It will add more weight and credibility to your formula esle you are also spreading fudd.
NBS: New Blockchain from scratch , yeah Dero has written new blockchain from scratch.
NF: Not Fork  , Yeah Dero is not fork. Its original.  How many coins you see which are not forks.
OD: Original Developers.  Yeah Dero have original developers and maintainers.

Have Fun, you cannot stop Dero.

Good points. But your additional components are actually good factors that create FOMO instead of adding more FUD

FOMO = NBS + NF + OD

FOMO: Fear of Missing Out

If FOMO > FUD then [People will buy and price will go up]
If FOMO < FUD then [People will sell and price will go down]
If FOMO = FUD ---->>>> Stagnant.

I am not trying to stop Dero. I support Dero. But if I can contribute to make/push it to be more open/transparent it'll be better for the community as a whole.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4874

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Boys and girls it's not FUD if it's true.

Where is the proof that the premine is still intact?

It is a simple thing to provide a veiwkey.

Since it is not being provided one can only assume nefarious reasons.

This is a logical conclusion as it is a fact that this DEV team has lied to the community already.

It does not matter if they lied through the community managers as well or not.

The price will not recover as long as these answers are not addressed and insider ASICS pump out coins.

By lying about the ASIC change they not only caused the value to drop because of inflation but alienated a large segment of their base that would have bought those asics and didn't or even worse SOLD those asics at a loss only to find out they were planning all along not to change the algo and kept it from the community.

Anyway this coin even though has great technical prowess is nothing more than a scam.

Maybe the next launch of this code will be a fair distribution. I'm sure it won't be too long as this shit is heading to single digits.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
maomao

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:14:24 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:32:54 PM by maomao

This is a logical conclusion as it is a fact that this DEV team has lied to the community already.

It does not matter if they lied through the community managers as well or not.

The price will not recover as long as these answers are not addressed and insider ASICS pump out coins.

By lying about the ASIC change they not only caused the value to drop because of inflation but alienated a large segment of their base that would have bought those asics and didn't or even worse SOLD those asics at a loss only to find out they were planning all along not to change the algo and kept it from the community.

Anyway this coin even though has great technical prowess is nothing more than a scam.

Maybe the next launch of this code will be a fair distribution. I'm sure it won't be too long as this shit is heading to single digits.

do u want to close ur fucking mouth?

all the time with the same bullshit... if u dont like the project go away ok? i m tired every day to read fucking bullshit on this project.

i m dero holder and i like to be scammed ok? and like me many others... are u happy now?

in any case:

We've moved past viewkey and ASIC arguments weeks ago here in bct

It is impossible in CN to see outgoing TXs without a spend key

quarkchain.io
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

I'm not a cryptographer or a programmer, but my understanding is that a viewkey only shows current balance and incoming transactions in CryptoNote for privacy reasons. CaptDero has said he is working on a way to provide an independent way of verifying the premine balance, but as of now this is, indeed, a matter of trust, rather than proof.

But definitely not a case of "one can only assume nefarious reasons"; there are plenty of innocent reasons for the premine to remain unlocked and some of them have been posted to this thread.

I was pretty butthurt about the reversal on ASIC-resistance, too, but that was >1 month ago and I've since gotten over it. Furthermore, CaptDero did explain why he decided to stick with CNv0, and while I still don't entirely agree with his reasons, I do think his reasons are, well, reasonable.

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: