Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Seeing again this EHF video https://youtu.be/ebXOmPnUOac convinces me that this platform could be the epitome of all medical apps combined. I hoped it will be released at the soonest possible time. Smiley

Consider also the fact that they will allow third party to develop applications communicating with the system, to respond to particular need of customers and sell this app services as well.

This is really huge.
The video is quite appealing, looks like very professional and informative. However, as for me, the speaker was too fast to understand for non-English speakers. And I really do not like those lines over the planet at the end of the video. Yes, I know they symbolize blockchain, but they are just chaotic, and blockchain has a very strict and logical structure.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Does the EHF Team also plan own wearables? Maybe something new like a device to measure more components of your blood or analyze other body parts?

I came across a japanese health measuring equiment that can read all your body condition with a pulse.  Something like that will be usefull

Wearables are popular right now and I wouldn't be surprised if EHF will use these in the future. no necessarily make them though.

If the technology for wearables is getting better I also could assume this. I think there is still a way to go first, but everything what can support health related diagnostics and science should be considered.

Most cheap wearables aren't really accurate unfortunately. It's more of an extrapolating rather than measuring real data. None of these wearables meet medical criteria. In the future this could change, Until then the faulty data should not be stored on the blockchain imo.

Certainly there will be devices in the future that also measure other health values of the human body, not just pulse, blood sugar or other ...
I really do not think they will be cheap, but I think they will be affordable. Always people have given a lot of money on technology: smartphones , tv's , gadgets....., why not give it for health?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Are there any other news sources covering Ehealth in non crypto related sources ?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Does the EHF Team also plan own wearables? Maybe something new like a device to measure more components of your blood or analyze other body parts?

I came across a japanese health measuring equiment that can read all your body condition with a pulse.  Something like that will be usefull

Wearables are popular right now and I wouldn't be surprised if EHF will use these in the future. no necessarily make them though.

If the technology for wearables is getting better I also could assume this. I think there is still a way to go first, but everything what can support health related diagnostics and science should be considered.

Most cheap wearables aren't really accurate unfortunately. It's more of an extrapolating rather than measuring real data. None of these wearables meet medical criteria. In the future this could change, Until then the faulty data should not be stored on the blockchain imo.

Certainly there will be devices in the future that also measure other health values of the human body, not just pulse, blood sugar or other ...
I really do not think they will be cheap, but I think they will be affordable. Always people have given a lot of money on technology: smartphones , tv's , gadgets....., why not give it for health?

they already do, the problem is that healthcare is a lot more complicated. all human beings are different, but an IphoneX is the same as another one.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

they already do, the problem is that healthcare is a lot more complicated. all human beings are different, but an IphoneX is the same as another one.

It's mostly that you need better sensors for the wearables which would make them more expensive. Some data is also more accurate when you don't measure it on your wrist. Smart engineers will find solutions to these problems though.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Are there any other news sources covering Ehealth in non crypto related sources ?

Not yet but there should be other publications of articles coming from what was announced by Nyckolay
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Not yet but there should be other publications of articles coming from what was announced by Nyckolay

sounds good,., For a big project which requires big support need big marketing
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Seeing again this EHF video https://youtu.be/ebXOmPnUOac convinces me that this platform could be the epitome of all medical apps combined. I hoped it will be released at the soonest possible time. Smiley

It is literally the best intro about an ico i have ever seen.

And it would probably a hard video to summarise 280 pages into 3 minutes Cheesy

viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 960

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

It is a little bit far future, isn't it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

would you believe they're working on it now? would be great if it would be implemented in EHF.

they work on a machine with breath desease detection i assume Smiley not very much far away from my dream of an tricoder ><"

which project was that? not ehealth i suppose? hopefully not i cant take any extension of ideas in ehealth. I dont want any delays after 2025:)

Health Monitor. They raised around 300-400k $ if i'm not mistaken and now they will put some breath analyzer machine all around of Europe malls and airports. Very interesting project it was.

Who knows, maybe Health Monitor could then be a good project for a partnership with eHealth?
Probably, the data from health monitor users will be connected to ehealth database.
even in my opinion it would be a perfect partnership the two projects could benefit enormously from each other

Yes, it would be an excellent addition for remote diagnostics. For example, the ability to transmit to the system rapid analysis of breathing or the iris of the eye is much easier than a blood test.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

I also thought about the possibility of a partnership with HealthMonitor, but they have very similar services and this would generate a certain conflict of interests between the parties, there are many other possibilities for partnership, and in particular, I hope something is announced very soon by Ehealth
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

I also thought about the possibility of a partnership with HealthMonitor, but they have very similar services and this would generate a certain conflict of interests between the parties, there are many other possibilities for partnership, and in particular, I hope something is announced very soon by Ehealth

I really enjoy the idea of healthmonitor but i don't think it has layers enough to make a partnership with such a complex project like Ehealth.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

a partnership with healthmonitor? cant found infos about this, is there a link for more infos?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

a partnership with healthmonitor? cant found infos about this, is there a link for more infos?

I think this was pure speculation of some people. eHealth is still in pre-Alpha stage if you will. 
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

It is literally the best intro about an ico i have ever seen.

And it would probably a hard video to summarise 280 pages into 3 minutes Cheesy

Thank you. Smiley The project's concept is quite ambitious and at the same time a little bit complex but it can be implemented for as long as the team are committed and has the skills and know-how to deliver it. This is a trailblazer project with a humane mission.Imho.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

Hi everyone.

A new video is published!

It's about the issue asked and discussed very frequently.

EHF Director of Public Health and Longevity Programs Daria Khaltourina:
What would we do, if many people live much longer than now?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/cGquz1HeFnw

thank you for sharing, i will take a look.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

I really enjoy the idea of healthmonitor but i don't think it has layers enough to make a partnership with such a complex project like Ehealth.

I think healthmonitor would want this kind of partnership much more than eHealth. Anyway, we would have to wait quite some time for eHealth app or at least demo to be launched, probably then it makes more sense to sign partnerships.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Great, the voice of the speaker sometimes is to much exaggerated, but its still a very good video.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

I think healthmonitor would want this kind of partnership much more than eHealth. Anyway, we would have to wait quite some time for eHealth app or at least demo to be launched, probably then it makes more sense to sign partnerships.

Healthmonitor and ehealth has little to nothing in common, so they wouldn't benefit each other, one is a machine to make analysis on the fly at a cheap cost, and the other a complex AI machine learning app for medical analysis, diagnosis, and overall personal digital doctor to help aging and health, so yeah, nothing alike, now if they partner with Singularity, Effect and/or deep brain, THAT is another story.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

https://s10.postimg.org/7323g9eeh/EHF_14-1280x640.jpg

Hi!

We are on Cryptosrus.com.

eHealth First: An App that Makes You Healthier
https://cryptosrus.com/ehealth-first-app-makes-healthier/

Follow this link and read the article!
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

Hi!

We are on Cryptosrus.com.

eHealth First: An App that Makes You Healthier
https://cryptosrus.com/ehealth-first-app-makes-healthier/

Follow this link and read the article!

Good article, I like the style of the pictures. Its better than reading 288 pages of the wp. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: