Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
GaryBirch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:02:08 PM

Crypto General...  I live in the US and yes, he's probably in Russia. It doesn't mean we have the right to even suggest such things and personally... I'm glad "you're out!"  I'm not sure where you're from but where I live self appointed "Generals" don't run the country.

I've said it in other places on this forum, but we need tp learn how to self regulate this industry before it's done for us although the way things are going the more likely scenario is this will all just fall apart because if there is a 50% chance or higher that putting coins in an "Exchange" means that you will lose them to the thieves that run them, it simply won't be worth the risk.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:19:33 PM

What I'm saying is, what we're seeing with Coinex and CoinMarket would NEVER happen with them!!!  Why should we put up with this kind of service and behavior here?

Respectfully,
Gary Birch

I fully agree. as an example how it should be -> blockchain was down since yesterday this is the communications they put on their blog, very professional.

https://blog.blockchain.com/
Jumperre

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

That proves nothing. There could be many reasons to move coins internal (I've just learned that this is happening often on exchanges), you already named one possible reason. So, they could be gone with all our money or we just worrying more than we have to. If they are gone we can practically do nothing about it, if they are still there and working we can complain about the lack of information provided to the community. In both cases our hands are tied.

Did you noticed something? Everytime someone is complaining in the public about an exchange nothing happens. Nothing. Except people who spread words of wisdom like: "Don't leave your money on an exchange."

Thank you very much good Sir, but I was about to transfer my money in when they closed down.

So, there are exactly zero fucks given. In fact if they return on the market people will trade there again.

Hello NO I won't trade there again!!!!!!

There is too many unsatisfied people that have locked/missing/delayed deposits.....
There is too many people claiming that their support ticket is taking weeks to be worked on.....
Erundook has deleted his personal twitter account.....
No hourly or even daily communication of current downtime....
People are expressing their anger and fear of losing their money, not one member of CoinEx has stepped forward to alleviate our fears....

How much more unprofessional does a business have to get before you decide its too much?

Not to discredit CaptainFuture because I don't think he really knows what is going on, but he logged in to this site yesterday twice, and once today (a little over 5 hours ago to be exact), and he hasn't posted to alleviate our fears either. I think he is just as confused as the rest of us, and is too afraid to post, because he knows many here are looking to hang someone. If you want to have faith, and hang on to hope that they will be back...so be it. Personally, I see to much evidence that points to Erundook taking our money and ran! If they do come back, how could you choose to still do business with such unprofessionalism that not only gives them a bad name, but the rest of the crypto world a bad name?
def_ender

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

So, VK page was deleted too. As i see, erundook is trying to hide his identity, but you cant hide from google's cash.
Also, from some board guys i've found info that he's living on 'Dmitrovskoye highway', 165, 12th building.
This info may be wrong, but also could be helpful to guys from Russia, if they want to find him.
hozer

Activity: 271
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:35:00 PM

All I want is my money back and those responsible for stealing it to be served appropriate justice in a court of law.

Now that makes me smile Smiley If this guy is sitting somewhere in Russia he has a pretty good chance to get away with it. Where do you live, Europe, US? Do you think your local police department will motivate Russian law enforcement to act immediately?  Wink

I will wait and see what is going to happen and I don't think that this thread is useful to anybody. No information provided and no real solution at hand.

I'm out.

I'm more worried about Erundook's and Captainfuture's safety. The US (bought and paid for by Big Finance) is in the middle of a geopolitical wargame with Putin that involves Russian troops in Crimea, and a '96%' approved referendum.

Don't you think it's more likely some former KGB agents showed up and said "give us the server passwords, we're going to fuck with some american money"?

What do you do when that happens? How the hell likely are you going to get Russian police to do something about your assets when corrupt US politicians are freezing russian assets?

If I put my 3-layer tinfoil hat on, this is a well-organized effort by corrupt US politicians working with corrupt Russian oligarchs to manufacture some news, and re-distribute some wealth back to the well-deserved elite, away from this upstart cryptocoin rabble.
Jumperre

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

Also, i've made some investigation and found erundook's VK - it's like facebook for russian
http://vk.com/id1323601

Out of curiosity, was the profile deleted when you found it?
I am only curious, because I just attempted to view it, but it says:
This profile has been deleted.
Information on this profile is unavailable.
ProkhorZ

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:40:46 PM

Vitaly Sorokin still has a Github account at https://github.com/svasva and a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/SorokinVitaly
If he deleted his main accounts, these were probably secondary accounts, but this guy looks like our friend Erundook.
def_ender

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:42:19 PM

Vitaly Sorokin still has a Github account at https://github.com/svasva and a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/SorokinVitaly
If he deleted his main accounts, these were probably secondary accounts, but this guy looks like our friend Erundook.
Wow, nice. I like internet investigators, they work much faster than me.
Also, i've made some investigation and found erundook's VK - it's like facebook for russian
http://vk.com/id1323601

Out of curiosity, was the profile deleted when you found it?
I am only curious, because I just attempted to view it, but it says:
This profile has been deleted.
Information on this profile is unavailable.

No it wasn't.
I found photos and all other shit there too. I think google cache can have this page.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:45:24 PM

So, VK page was deleted too. As i see, erundook is trying to hide his identity, but you cant hide from google's cash.
Also, from some board guys i've found info that he's living on 'Dmitrovskoye highway', 165, 12th building.
This info may be wrong, but also could be helpful to guys from Russia, if they want to find him.

Ohh boy, oh boy. You better hope that theft was worthwhile Mr. Erundook because you are going to need it to live on the run!!!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
ITDiver

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

Hopes sombody from coinex posts current status of the problem.
it is important for us, and for coinex to protect their reputation.

I'm more worried about Erundook's and Captainfuture's safety. The US (bought and paid for by Big Finance) is in the middle of a geopolitical wargame with Putin that involves Russian troops in Crimea, and a '96%' approved referendum.

Don't you think it's more likely some former KGB agents showed up and said "give us the server passwords, we're going to fuck with some american money"?
I hope you stops watching TV. It is almost blasted your mind, if you believes in it even for 0.001%.

BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:51:01 PM

http://who.ru/simplesearch-rc?domainsimple=x1am.ru&sortby=asc&sbmt=start&returnhref=

plenty of Sorokins along that highway unfortunately

http://habrahabr.ru/users/x1am/
https://plus.google.com/113029769184218211955/about

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
def_ender

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

Thanks! Screened both, cuz haven't done it on VK site.
Where this investigation is running? 4ch? irc?
ProkhorZ

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:08:30 PM

Yes, the name is not uncommon. But his coordinates were found (for those people who hadn't seen Dwayne's blog post yet).

If CoinEX doesn't return, I lost about .75 BTC in various coins. And what's worse, I was just about to take inventory of my altcoins in order to check how my trading strategy was working. I blame myself for not checking how professional the site was. I started trading with small change and it got a bit out of hand. It was fun trading on CoinEX, there were much bigger spreads between bids and asks than for the same pairs on Cryptsy.

I'd never put more than 1 BTC on any exchange, even if I'm sure it's legit. We desperately need a distributed exchange system - I don't care if it's Ripple, Mastercoin, Nxt, Ethereum or something else.
14aristokrat

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:32:37 PM

Coinex will work or money have stolen and I worried my 18 LTC
ITDiver

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

Btw, according to last picture, his salary should be in range 24-48K$ per year(2-4K$ per month, depends on his skills, and "fortune").
To my mind he should get much more money from coinex.pw on commissions, than on his main job. So, I hope he didn't want to loose this income, as well he doesn't want to break the law, as well have any problems from criminals.

One more thing - linking real person "with access" with exchange isn't good, until we know that it was scam. Some criminals can find him, and this is additional risks for us, not to recieve our money back.

and my risking amount is about 2.5Btc, unfortunatelly. send 2 BTC few days ago on this exchange...
ProkhorZ

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:58:32 PM

def_ender:
Here we can see his work, and work phones. Tomorrow they will try to make some calls

Interesting! I guess they're going to get a lot of phone calls tomorrow. Don't call the second number, that's his fax Smiley
(I don't speak Russian BTW, I just took my favorite mad scientist's name.)

ITDiver:
One more thing - linking real person "with access" with exchange isn't good, until we know that it was scam.

Good point, but Erundook never was anonymous. That's another reason why I don't believe he set out to embezzle our coins. Either he got overwhelmed by running the exchange in his spare time, or he has already been threatened by criminals who noticed how much money he managed. Let's hope that's not what happened.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:09:50 PM

Anybody noticed this?

Erundook is a hacker, so we all trusted our money in the hands of a hacker?

http://osrc.dfm.io/erundook

Being a hacker does not make you a criminal. Your pretty stupid. You shouldn't put any money on the net. That includes your bank. I bet you use IE don't you?

Not that Erundook may be a thief, I have no clue, but learn something before spouting off bullshit.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:11:06 PM

Anybody noticed this?

Being a hacker does not make you a criminal. Your pretty stupid.

His pretty stupid...is what?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:12:12 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 06:42:51 PM by Hueristic

Anybody noticed this?

Being a hacker does not make you a criminal. Your pretty stupid.

His pretty stupid...is what?

added ^^^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_%28computer_security%29

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:41:20 PM

Yes, the name is not uncommon. But his coordinates were found (for those people who hadn't seen Dwayne's blog post yet).
If CoinEX doesn't return, I lost about .75 BTC in various coins. And what's worse, I was just about to take inventory of my altcoins in order to check how my trading strategy was working. I blame myself for not checking how professional the site was. I started trading with small change and it got a bit out of hand. It was fun trading on CoinEX, there were much bigger spreads between bids and asks than for the same pairs on Cryptsy.
I'd never put more than 1 BTC on any exchange, even if I'm sure it's legit. We desperately need a distributed exchange system - I don't care if it's Ripple, Mastercoin, Nxt, Ethereum or something else.
Wow, really nice.
Guys from Russia sent me this image:
Here we can see his work, and work phones. Tomorrow they will try to make some calls.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: