Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283621 times)
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:28:11 PM

So there is a lot of FUD, anger and panic in this thread.

Do we have any facts or published plans from CoinEx yet?

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
deaconboogie

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 02:33:41 PM

This is a good time to remind people of the importance of paper wallets.

We made an easy to follow tutorial for cryptocoin users here: http://mooncoin.info/?p=129

It's written for Mooncoin but the same principle works for BTC and anything else.

CoinEx was (and may still be) a great exchange. They were the first to list MOON (my coin) after launch and I've enjoyed using their platform as it was fast and stable. Hopefully they bounce back soon!

I like the idea of paper wallets, but really this is my money, the future of everyone's wealth, I just don't like the idea of that being on paper, it's too easy to get messed up or even worse, I can only implement so many security features into a paper wallet, but a digital wallet that is not on my pc or smart phone a actual digital wallet that if it is stolen, I have the back up on a cold storage device that I can later back up on a new digital wallet I buy at the store, while the thief has to struggle for a thousand years trying to brute force my stole wallet since I had it encrypted with something fierce and layered.

I like the idea of using a paper wallet to transfer money to a family or friend, or donation at church, homeless or fundraiser for school, but to keep my vault of coins on? no thanks, we can do even better.

Where thou are you Digital Wallet Stick Thingamajig...

If your digital (or paper) wallet is encrypted, and you die or become disabled, then your bitcoin just disappears?

A paper wallet in a fire safe, with redemption instructions in your will, seems like a good choice for moderate amounts of BTC. For larger amounts you've gotta do something more complicated, though. Or actually trust someone with your BTC.

Of course, this assumes you give a crap about what happens if you die or become disabled.

Paper wallets are like bearer bonds. Print them, laminate, and tuck in a fire safe or safe deposit box.

(For those who don't know... When you deposit into a paper wallet address, the transaction to the address goes into the blockchain. When you load the private key into your on-line wallet, the wallet address becomes live and that transaction will magically appear and its value will get added to your balance.)

Mooncoin: 2F4E859vh1ezhpdDnMZdcR4hS1gLn54ytf
BTC: 18S8XiKvFVhw6avx9tB21EHd3gNgomBFCK
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

Please stop posting FUD about CoinEx, we will issue an announcement within next 24hrs about how we are going to handle the situation.

Long story short: yes, our wallet server got hacked and all funds were withdrawn.

Please read back to the beginning of this thread, we had such a problem before and *returned all the stolen funds from our own pockets*. Before this hack happened, we also had several attacks that lost funds and we silently covered those from our fees.

For those who was stalking me at internets: thats true, i was trying to hide/delete my accounts. At the very first moment i saw zero balance at our bitcoin wallet i knew this was coming. And it scared the shit out of me. Hope you can understand that.
About me selling bitcoins at localbitcoins.com: thats true too. I have 33mh/s scrypt gpu mining farm, I have >50% of coinex fees + I get % from cryptostocks share sells. Nothing criminal here again.

So again, please calm down. We are not doing a runner.

The only way i can see to restore this is to sell more shares at cryptostocks to cover the losses *and to hire a professional security audit team to prevent this from happening again*.
Long story short, we're covering this from our own pockets again.

Thanks
- erundook

Damn you must have a lot of money if you have enough to keep scamming and reimbursing everyone.... I know u are in on it just as much as you claim to not be... Just restore my shit so I can leave with it and never come back to you.  Thanks.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:52:16 PM

hiding your account doesn't make sense either, not like ppl can hack u thru a website in anther dimension... i thought u were the big bad hacker tho? u going to hack me now? im so scared...

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:53:08 PM

I would only hide my accounts If I was scared that people knew I was cheating them, WHICH U ARE, u have been exposed, ppl are gettin tired of it.

OkieDoke

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

Damn you must have a lot of money if you have enough to keep scamming and reimbursing everyone.... I know u are in on it just as much as you claim to not be... Just restore my shit so I can leave with it and never come back to you.  Thanks.

Yeah cos that makes sense...
Steal X amount of BTC and then reimburse the same amount back. Crime of the century that is!

Seriously, what are you smoking?

I would only hide my accounts If I was scared that people knew I was cheating them, WHICH U ARE, u have been exposed, ppl are gettin tired of it.

Maybe you should wait for this to pan out before continuing to act like a child.

I am happy to be shown concrete proof that he is in fact cheating people out of BTC.

As of yet, although everything that has happened can look bad, under the right circumstances it can just as easily be explained.

I know I posted previously about LTC being withdrawn from mine and others accounts but that was before Erundook/CoinEX explained the situation.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:05:52 PM

Steal X amount of BTC and then reimburse the same amount back. Crime of the century that is!

Maybe you should wait for this to pan out before continuing to act like a child.

I am happy to be shown concrete proof that he is in fact cheating people out of BTC.

As of yet, although everything that has happened can look bad, under the right circumstances it can just as easily be explained.

I know I posted previously about LTC being withdrawn from mine and others accounts but that was before Erundook/CoinEX explained the situation.

Are you in on it too? Sounds like it...

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:08:52 PM

OH YA and i hope you are reading this coinEX, if the shit does get restored, I had a screenshot of all my coins... so I will know if you fucked me.

winevirus

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

OH YA and i hope you are reading this coinEX, if the shit does get restored, I had a screenshot of all my coins... so I will know if you fucked me.

Are you 12 years old?
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:18:25 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 09:35:33 PM by nyktalgia

Damn you must have a lot of money if you have enough to keep scamming and reimbursing everyone.... I know u are in on it just as much as you claim to not be... Just restore my shit so I can leave with it and never come back to you.  Thanks.

OKIE DOKIKE YOU WANT AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER:Huh

They say some dude hacks the site, skim off the top of our coins, nobody notices, nobody cares.  GG they make off with at least 10+ BTC.....  I have SS of all my shit thank GOD, if there is a penny missing, Im out for JUSTICE!

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:22:21 PM

of course you are going to feel bad for a lil ole exchange that lost a bunch of btc and reimbursed you Sad what a scam...

nulo0b

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:26:31 PM

damn, OUT for 2month's and boom..

Hope you can check this all back asap;)

all my assets are there, damn when i start counting my head hurts..

Hammer500

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:29:29 PM

Doesn't nobody moderate these topics and removes immature posts like this? Ignore button is a great feature, but you have to be logged in continuosly for that.

I have lost 1 BTC here, I hope they will actually keep a promise regarding the lost coins reimbusement.
Is there really no way to track the guy who did this and are no traces left at all?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

As I write this, my humble hashes are mining on CoinEX.PW , so even thought their website is in 'maintenance mode' it seems I can still mine with them.  Something that seems to have illuded everyone posting here.

I suffered material losses the last time CoinEX.PW suffered theft, some of my balances were put into negative there by freezing my balances until all had been brought into the black.  At that time there were vitriolic posts from a multitude of people demanding their coins be unblocked.

Then the website dissapeared again and when it reappeared, all transactions had been recalculated with higher transaction fee's, again puting some balances in the red and effectively frozen again.

When the first 'theft' occured, a bounty was offered, - anyone who donated BTC 0.5 to the cause would receive fee's free for life.  And then the price of BTC jumped from $100 USD to $1,300 putting that offer out of the reach of many traders.

Mine is the very last trade of CoinEX.PW on Cryptostocks https://cryptostocks.com/securities/79#trading so I have a vested interest in the sites viability. (And let's not forget in a 36 hour period 818 BTC worth of trade in MOON coins occured)

Regardless of wheather I were a whale or a gold fish, one thing is certain, I won't be huffing and puffing - my funds are lost, or they will be reimbursed, let's wait and see.  I also won't be bailing the site out as some have suggested.

I make no demands, however, I agree with the suggestions that we be reimbursed with stock and or discounted fee's - this would apply to anyone who was already a registered member as at the 17th of March 2014 (day before it all went pear shaped).

As to the vultures plying their wares for traders to abandon ship, perhaps a wary eye should be cast over their motives.

Most miners seem to be oblivious to PortableApps.Com - there is a Portable App for BTC - it's been out there for a couple of years now.  The currant block chain fits nicely on a 64 Gig thumb drive with room for future blocks into the future (about 4 gig per month from recollection).

SXC is one of the few alt / digital coins to experiment with PortableApps and should be supported.

GLD looked at a paper wallet, but the coin that bights the hand that feeds it gets no thanks from me.

Something to coincider - thanks for reading.

yelloyello

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

So remember the warning "do not use an exchange as your wallet" and "do not invest more than you can affort to lose".

With that advice, I was withdrawing on a daily bases, spreading my trades on a several exchanges.

So Coinex, fix the install on the server so that we can go further.
OkieDoke

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:41:32 PM

of course you are going to feel bad for a lil ole exchange that lost a bunch of btc and reimbursed you Sad what a scam...

Are you retarded?

If CoinEX never comes back then I will happily accept that we all got scammed.

For now though, stop trolling and wait like the rest of us and see what happens.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:49:09 PM

Doesn't nobody moderate these topics and removes immature posts like this? Ignore button is a great feature, but you have to be logged in continuosly for that.

I have lost 1 BTC here, I hope they will actually keep a promise regarding the lost coins reimbusement.
Is there really no way to track the guy who did this and are no traces left at all?

So much ignorance with you child.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

Are you retarded?

For now though, stop trolling and wait like the rest of us and see what happens.

I'm not trolling, you are just dumb... sorry man.  Its funny how people call troll when they dont understand what they are hearing, or they just don't want to listen... ur dumb.

OkieDoke

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:04:41 PM

Are you retarded?

I'm not trolling, you are just dumb... sorry man.  Its funny how people call troll when they dont understand what they are hearing, or they just don't want to listen... ur dumb.

I fully understand what I'm reading I just think making baseless threats for blood and declaring we've been scammed prematurely is just stupid.

I doubt you even have the money or resources to acquire the 'blood' of Erundook anyway.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:06:57 PM

Are you retarded?

I fully understand what I'm reading I just think making baseless threats for blood and declaring we've been scammed prematurely is just stupid.

I doubt you even have the money or resources to acquire the 'blood' of Erundook anyway.

I dont think u understand what a metaphor is then... makes me sad.... I'd give all my coins just so u understood what a metaphor was.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: