Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Will expense reports on a specific project be available only to those, who invested in it, or to everyone, willing to see them?
That is a confidential data that ecen investors and members are not authorize to access. That is needed for tax filing purposes also so financial executive maybe can only access such datas
IMO, Wikipedia is open-source itself, this means that every page on the Wikipedia can be accessed by many people from the world, I think Wikibits will do as the Wikipedia do.
I dont't think Wikibits will be an open source like the Wikipedia, maybe only part of it but no like how the latter works as it is still a place that can be used for advertisements like the big advertisement companies like Google and Yahoo.
I agree with you that this platform is not totally an open source because we know that this is a platform which needs tokens to get access. Well, this is just only my opinion and maybe I misunderstand its concept. Just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts.

the term open source use to refer to the code source which allows other developers to build similar platform. for us as normal people who are going to benefit form the information that wikibits offers, it doesn't matter and you don't need tokens to access articles, instead you will get reward in wiki token if write article on the platform. Wikipedia will generate revenue through providing advertising for companies.
It is meaning that you only need contribute some contents at WIKIBITS platform then you will receive a huge of WIKI token?

I don't recommend to hope for huge amount for just creating few articles, it's depend on you effort I think. we don't know in current time how much you can earn, but I think you should like to contribute and share info with others before thinking about any rewards that you can get. For me, I liked to the concept and I'm interested in platform itself cause I see as a good place to find useful information that can help in my daily life.
I have enough information from ordinary sources such as Google but I think it will be very interesting for me to get access to technical literature and probably other professions will be in demand.
Through the years google has been consistent being the number 1 most searched website, so im not sure how can wikibits can make a difference to convince users to use thier platform

well first of all I think its not the aim of Wikibits to get nr. 1  in search engines (it will be fine but this is not their aim) - they have a platform like wikipedia but in paid form - means when writers contribute with good context they will earn rewards as WIKIs.
And as well wikipedia will be in this directivity to topics of crypto-world that will be able to direct her to popularisation to this topics, all the more so when it is possible on it earn for interesting content.

A better skills are really required where there will be loads of participants but it is good if you have any experience data to showcase and if everything is fine you can do work and gain some WIKI tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

I don't recommend to hope for huge amount for just creating few articles, it's depend on you effort I think. we don't know in current time how much you can earn, but I think you should like to contribute and share info with others before thinking about any rewards that you can get. For me, I liked to the concept and I'm interested in platform itself cause I see as a good place to find useful information that can help in my daily life.
I have enough information from ordinary sources such as Google but I think it will be very interesting for me to get access to technical literature and probably other professions will be in demand.
Through the years google has been consistent being the number 1 most searched website, so im not sure how can wikibits can make a difference to convince users to use thier platform

Let me give an example to make the difference clear. When you search on google about something it shows you general result about that thing, like link for article form wilkipedia that talk about and some links for articles form other site.
When you search on wikibits about something, it will show articles form wikibits platforms that contains details, plus connect you to relevant products and services that can help you to solve your problem. For example if you was look for info about headache, it will also give website where can buy product that could stop your pain.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

The presale has a minimum contribution of 1 ETH (too rich for me at the moment).  Will the general sale (which now starts on 3/15?) have a lower minimum?  What will that be?
I hope that the command of designers of it token more indulgent they will relate in this question and will really lower up to 0.1 minimum contribution. Such step will help to involve lot of investors and as a rule will speed up achievement of minimum purpose.
I understand the actions of the team, they made a big payment and probably give the biggest bonus, this is for serious investors.
The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO.we can get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
It is all about the funds we are dealing with and there is nothing to worry when there was a huge investment which made you feel there will obviously a greater benefits in return.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

The presale has a minimum contribution of 1 ETH (too rich for me at the moment).  Will the general sale (which now starts on 3/15?) have a lower minimum?  What will that be?
I hope that the command of designers of it token more indulgent they will relate in this question and will really lower up to 0.1 minimum contribution. Such step will help to involve lot of investors and as a rule will speed up achievement of minimum purpose.
I understand the actions of the team, they made a big payment and probably give the biggest bonus, this is for serious investors.
The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO.we can get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.

A project having a good "bonus" is rarely a good idea to invest into the project. Giving a bonus will just drop the price of the entire coin making it useless
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

For me, the 1 eth minimum investment is pretty high because not all investors are big time or rich there also majority of people who are in the middle.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

For me, the 1 eth minimum investment is pretty high because not all investors are big time or rich there also majority of people who are in the middle.
This is the time to invest in Eth which is the value is not pretty high yet. Sooner when many investor will joint the price value will increase. So join now and invest so you can gain more profit soon.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

yeah I also agree that they could decrease the limit also in crowdsale but may be they are just selecting the rich one from the poor one  Grin
by the way you can still join their bounty campaign and if your language is still free and you translate the ANN+Bounty Threads you get 4000 WIKIs  Cool
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Yes, it really is, in different sources the information is different. I hope that with Wikibits it will be possible to solve this question and the information will be true, clear and unique in it
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

I think the more there are such platforms where you can quickly find information, the better. I use different resources and everywhere the information is different and it's good, so I learn different points of view.
But it is very strange and sometimes incomprehensible why one question has so many different answers and statements. I sometimes get lost and do not understand where the truth is ..
Me too  Huh getting lost because of different answers in the web will result to bad comprehension of the problem itself. With the help of WIKIBITS, I'm hoping it will eliminate this kind of getting lost out of the provided information and will have a reliable source of infos around the web.
I hope that it will be like that! I also look forward to the project wikibits. They try to develop and run the project as soon as possible! I'm interested in reading the first articles in this project!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

Let me give an example to make the difference clear. When you search on google about something it shows you general result about that thing, like link for article form wilkipedia that talk about and some links for articles form other site.
When you search on wikibits about something, it will show articles form wikibits platforms that contains details, plus connect you to relevant products and services that can help you to solve your problem. For example if you was look for info about headache, it will also give website where can buy product that could stop your pain.
Therefore searching on wikibits will be much easier and accurate than if we do on search bars. The advantage of this would be less time consumption when you are looking for something.
It would actually go great for the cryptocurrency users as we all may find the platform much more easier and secure to gain any information on any topic and hope that this project will helps several individuals to get the accurate information.
cabrakaned

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

I am eagerly waiting for wikibits to launch their platform because it is difficult each time to open the search engine and search the solution for the problem we have and this world first blockchain based wiki will solve each such crisis and will surely give us all good profits in terms of holding the tokens/stakes/coin.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

I am eagerly waiting for wikibits to launch their platform because it is difficult each time to open the search engine and search the solution for the problem we have and this world first blockchain based wiki will solve each such crisis and will surely give us all good profits in terms of holding the tokens/stakes/coin.
in my opinion Wikibits will win a part of the market if they really have all these unique functions that they claim to be. We will be able to use a high-quality platform to solve our Internet needs.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I got interested info, it seems that wikibits will also has its own blockchain and wiki coin in some stage and we will be able to redeem our token to that coin 1:1, but it's kinda confuse because they don't tell us how will happen to their token. are they going  to convert their token to coin? or they will have both !
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

in my opinion Wikibits will win a part of the market if they really have all these unique functions that they claim to be. We will be able to use a high-quality platform to solve our Internet needs.
Yes, unique ideas and functions can really attract new users and certainly it all gives an opportunity to win users. I hope that the developers will be able to re-use all the planned

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
lyle000

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

I just hate when great projects have horrible web designs. why you don't hire a professional designer, if your project is 2 trillion dollar business?
I was looking at the flyer and just...
just...
why
https://wikibits.io/docs/flyer.pdf
everything is just mixed up,and it's just...
ugh.

you can do better
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I think the more there are such platforms where you can quickly find information, the better. I use different resources and everywhere the information is different and it's good, so I learn different points of view.
But it is very strange and sometimes incomprehensible why one question has so many different answers and statements. I sometimes get lost and do not understand where the truth is ..
This platform might not confuse you bacause from what i’ve understood the results will be driven by the community. Which will be refined every once in a while. This platform will really be a great search engine.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

This is the time to invest in Eth which is the value is not pretty high yet. Sooner when many investor will joint the price value will increase. So join now and invest so you can gain more profit soon.
That is probably right that we should invest now before eth will rise again. We know that 1 eth is pretty much high but when it comes to profit we can also have high ROI. But then again, this project should do more efforts to attract more investors in order for them to achieved the target.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

This platform might not confuse you bacause from what i’ve understood the results will be driven by the community. Which will be refined every once in a while. This platform will really be a great search engine.
True, I believe the same. They have a nice idea but they already have a lot of competition. The search results will be good because it'll be sort by popularity and relevance. This will also help the platform get better from as the time goes.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

True, I believe the same. They have a nice idea but they already have a lot of competition. The search results will be good because it'll be sort by popularity and relevance. This will also help the platform get better from as the time goes.
The Wikibits is really a great project that is also a good one to be put our investments. Out time, effort and support is deserves by this kind of project. We are aware that the Wikibits has a lots pf competitors out here in the crypto currency community but the team is really striving better to unleashed the obstacles for success.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

I agree, wikibits have an amazing features that will surely make them popular but I want to see how they will execute it and how they can make the project successful. I hope devs are really serious with this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: