Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

The project, which should attract the attention of investors, because these investors can become at the very origins of the new information platforms. And it is clear that their name can be inscribed in the history
No way. Most of the people using these pieces of information just for a signal on a coin to be pumped or dumped.
After I look into this project, I really think WIKIBITS is going to change history
What story? You are something that beguiled. This will be a platform almost identical to Wikipedia, which we now all know. Just information that will be on the Wikibits platform, it will be more true!
I also hope that the information on the platform will differ for the better from Wikipedia and I hope the price for use will not be too high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

The project, which should attract the attention of investors, because these investors can become at the very origins of the new information platforms. And it is clear that their name can be inscribed in the history
No way. Most of the people using these pieces of information just for a signal on a coin to be pumped or dumped.
After I look into this project, I really think WIKIBITS is going to change history
What story? You are something that beguiled. This will be a platform almost identical to Wikipedia, which we now all know. Just information that will be on the Wikibits platform, it will be more true!
I also hope that the information on the platform will differ for the better from Wikipedia and I hope the price for use will not be too high.
Let's be honest here, this project will take a lot of time advertising and good reviews from users to actually replace those big shots in the market. They do have a good idea, but it'll be really difficult to do so.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

1 ETH to get 16,000 WIKIBITS instead of 8,000 at pre-sale is so imazing, i really don't want missing this. But i lack of money, so maybe i can wait until main ICO running.
Yeah, you can. If you don't want to miss it, then you have to reserve some of WIKI instead of waiting until the main ICO start, it is better.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

Hello. Is that true, that you can buy tokens for fiat money on this platform.

Yes mate this one of the unique ideas of the team to attract more investors and I think the 3rd party payment will PayPal. I am really amazed that PayPal is working with crypto now.
Yeah that’s a nice thing as more and more payment platforms link with crypto, more people would be attracted towards the ease of the platforms. Wikibits has done a great job by implementing this feature.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Let's be honest here, this project will take a lot of time advertising and good reviews from users to actually replace those big shots in the market. They do have a good idea, but it'll be really difficult to do so.
From your point of view, I can say that these platform will face a difficult challenge because of those giant companies. Everything can be achievable if the team will seriously focused on the success of the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

Every day, more and more people are supporting this project. And it says that the team is working in the right direction and very soon it will be possible to wait for new investments in this project
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

From your point of view, I can say that these platform will face a difficult challenge because of those giant companies. Everything can be achievable if the team will seriously focused on the success of the project.
Even if there are big companies out there, if WIKIBITS can offer something unique, something different, from the current ones, surely it can really have a big chance on making an impact on the market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Yes mate this one of the unique ideas of the team to attract more investors and I think the 3rd party payment will PayPal. I am really amazed that PayPal is working with crypto now.
Yeah that’s a nice thing as more and more payment platforms link with crypto, more people would be attracted towards the ease of the platforms. Wikibits has done a great job by implementing this feature.

Well it's not really all that complicated to buy crypto if you know what you're doing. PayPal purchase of crypto though is going to get your account into problems
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

Even if there are big companies out there, if WIKIBITS can offer something unique, something different, from the current ones, surely it can really have a big chance on making an impact on the market.
That is right that if this project has something unique and I am sure there will be investors that would like to support the platform. Anyway, there are still more moths to developed the platform so maybe they will surprised us with their latest development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

This is a real news for everyone that PayPal will work with digital currency. This should have a positive effect on all the crypto world. and maybe we will be able to observe the growth of all currencies, besides this the growing interest in new projects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Definitely if they bring an amazing and updated platform then it will be used by most members and it will boast it's usage and who knows it can be a giant too

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

You are right, wikibits really make a good project and I have a feeling that this project will be successful in the near future. I just only need to have supporters and investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

It is remarkable that project will work and with paypal, indeed it testifies that now to project will be able to come far more people, because paypal is known practically everywhere, while there already and crypto through it is popularized.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

Is it really true that paypal is really working with crypto now? Well if yes then this project can surely have many investors because then can use fiat currencies to make investments,

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Every day, more and more people are supporting this project. And it says that the team is working in the right direction and very soon it will be possible to wait for new investments in this project

You are right, because of the continues developments of this project they already got a lot of active supporters and I am sure that they also received many investments now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Makes sense because the name itself sounds catchy but it's not the first of its kind that will be based in the blockchain. Will it be the first search engine that will be based in blockchain in the future that is successful?
lizdicrasco

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Makes sense because the name itself sounds catchy but it's not the first of its kind that will be based in the blockchain. Will it be the first search engine that will be based in blockchain in the future that is successful?
That's right. Also the team has to come up with some practical and convenient tools for everyday users. In this information explosion modern days, reliable and user friendly portal can definitely attract people.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

Hello, guys) Where I can see the amount raised?

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

Everybody now uses the internet so if someone will be looking for answers or informations. They can simply ask wikibits for questions.

Yes if the topic is about the cryptocurrency world right? So we can assure if the visitor is newbie or beginner in crypto. He/She can browse the website to begin learning about crypto.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

Well it's not really all that complicated to buy crypto if you know what you're doing. PayPal purchase of crypto though is going to get your account into problems
Using PayPal and banking services have more possibilities to track all the crypto transactions and that would obviously do help the Government and subsequent bodies to track the crypto users that would cause issues in return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: