Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Hi guys! Where can I see and read the real news from the developers of the project?
There is no news from the development team for two weeks already. So we do not even know if there will be any news at all. And while no one knows the truth of what happened and why the work is stopped.

Even if the devs are not active because of their current situations, It's still nice to see that there are still more active members here that still didn't lose hope that this project will become active soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

i see 50% of the tokens will be distributed to the communitu, what are they uesd for? is it too much?
i have the same question with Morphling,and the allocation is more than 50%, i think is it too much for community and using more than 50%

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Definitely, I'm here to support this project until the end of my life because this is a good project man, everyone should have support this project too.

Sometimes a lot of people support something without thinking. I don't mind if you want to support this project until the end of your life but expecting other people to support it when they don't really communicate to us is ridiculous.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Hi guys! Where can I see and read the real news from the developers of the project?
There is no news from the development team for two weeks already. So we do not even know if there will be any news at all. And while no one knows the truth of what happened and why the work is stopped.
You are a little inattentive. Because actually the answer from developers was, let and with some delay. They have told that the group of people absolutely from other country will be engaged in a token and will warn us about the future restart of the ICO project in advance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Definitely, I'm here to support this project until the end of my life because this is a good project man, everyone should have support this project too.

Sometimes a lot of people support something without thinking. I don't mind if you want to support this project until the end of your life but expecting other people to support it when they don't really communicate to us is ridiculous.

It seems to me that this project has every chance to rise from the ashes. All the matter is that as you have told people entered here without thinking, actually it not so, the project has interested them in the idea, namely replacement habitual to all wikipedia with transition to blockchain.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.

Lol it's not that easy, you will find zero trade, who will buy a token if the team of that token give up on their project ! instead, they should refund participators in case this ico failed. that's how all legit projects do.

Why not?  I can also sell them here in this thread. There are too many fans from WIKIBITS here, who still think the project is going to recover again.
May be they are going to organize the transfer of this project quickly to another country? Yes its possible.
May be they are going to finish the project quickly after they transfer it to an other counrty and get listed in good exchanges?  Yes its possible.
May be the price in exchanges is going to be 5x 10x 20x after the ICO ?  Yes its possible.
So, I am selling my 4000 WIKI's for 0.005 btc.  If anyone interests do not hesitate to contact me  Cool
PS ( If they give up, they should refund the participators for sure; and they have to set up a date)

Most tokens are non-transferable until ICO end, you can't send it to another wallet or sell them on decentralized exchange during ICO stage, I didn't participate in wikibits token sale, but I think it's case with this ICO too, therefore the only way to sell your tokens is when it hits exchange.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

I really like the idea of your project, especially the possibility of discussing a problem. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

I really like the idea of your project, especially the possibility of discussing a problem. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments.
What problem are you referring that it's possible to be discussed here on WIKIBITS? Are aware by this time that the team isn't responding to the community and not giving any updates which comes from the official members of the team?
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
I hope it reaches the Wikipedia limits because this one devs seems quit and with their project actually needs a bunch  of community support alot more than any one else

Obviously, this is a legit project. As we know that this project is somehow common compare to others just like their features and platforms. Well, I hope they will show some great features which can attract those users as well as probable investors on this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

Actually at this time, we don't know where they have new updates, twitter has no tweet from 2 week ago, so that we only waiting at their website will have news or announcements.
Try sending them email maybe they will respond there. As of now nobody was able to reach thier support team.

Even if you send them, they wont reply. Also i think the reason that they left because of the situation in the social media right now. That is only my opinion, but we don't have official reason about it.
Don't guess. Only waiting and keep observing, if everything can be solved, of course we still keep support them, if not, gone away.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.

Lol it's not that easy, you will find zero trade, who will buy a token if the team of that token give up on their project ! instead, they should refund participators in case this ico failed. that's how all legit projects do.

Yes, we still at here and keep believing about Wikibits for building another Wikipedia... Hope everything will comeback to normal.

That's insane bud! You're totally into this project, I salute you. However, I guess you need to check first the attitude of the admins of the project. They don't have constant updates on the platform, lack of communication, etc.. I think you need to re-check your decision.
I agree with you, admins have not just been upto the mark in this project. It doesn't even seem like they care about the potential investors or tthose who have already invested.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.

Yes, we still at here and keep believing about Wikibits for building another Wikipedia... Hope everything will comeback to normal.

That's insane bud! You're totally into this project, I salute you. However, I guess you need to check first the attitude of the admins of the project. They don't have constant updates on the platform, lack of communication, etc.. I think you need to re-check your decision.
I agree with you, admins have not just been upto the mark in this project. It doesn't even seem like they care about the potential investors or tthose who have already invested.
Agreed. I hope the admins of the project is a nice guy and wanted us to earn a profit by investing in the project soon!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Agreed. I hope the admins of the project is a nice guy and wanted us to earn a profit by investing in the project soon!

By the way any update about wikibits team regarding their facing problems in their country? I do not see any updates and news about that one as of now.

Lodi0808

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

I guess ICO review companies make a further analysis about this project to help investors avoid being scammed.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

These are some serious issues. What about the investors? The team should’ve atleast refunded their money. Well, we should just stick around for a while and look for any kind of updates.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

The idea of wikibits is not unique, but the systematization of knowledge is never superfluous. And it will be useful not only for members of the crypto community

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

I guess ICO review companies make a further analysis about this project to help investors avoid being scammed.
On that website- https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/wikibits#event1910 I saw that 99% of the funds had already been collected, but I did not find what kind of rating the project has. I'll ask the team in the telegram.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

These are some serious issues. What about the investors? The team should’ve atleast refunded their money. Well, we should just stick around for a while and look for any kind of updates.
all the time and I'm sure that the developers are preparing us some kind of super-news. and while they do not have time for updates
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

all the time and I'm sure that the developers are preparing us some kind of super-news. and while they do not have time for updates

Well, I hope many members here will be as positive as you are now so that devs will be encourage to continue to run this project even though some problems already occurred now. Let's still think positive.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
I hope it reaches the Wikipedia limits because this one devs seems quit and with their project actually needs a bunch  of community support alot more than any one else

Obviously, this is a legit project. As we know that this project is somehow common compare to others just like their features and platforms. Well, I hope they will show some great features which can attract those users as well as probable investors on this project.

Well, for now, the status of this project is not good so we cannot tell right now that the project is legit. Until the dev becomes active again and successfully launch wikibits then maybe that time we can finally say that this project is legit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: