Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

The Ubcoin market is the next step in the leading mobile payment application in Eastern Europe called Ubank. The Ubank will now be further upgraded to include the Ethereum block for the traded UBC currency, and the paralympic contract for the purchase or sale of the commodity for the money. Ubcoin Market will become part of the Ubank application as a new feature. The project is about to reach nearly 8000 ETH. Link many top world charities such as samsung, fly, huawei ...
Yeah that's the advantage of this project as the team had already a proven experience with the Ubank and for sure this can attract investors to participate on the ICO and be the first adopters of Ubcoin marketplace platform. Collecting for nearly 8000 ETH is a good numbers and it's still counting with many investors visiting their website. They are now in stage 6 with 11% discount.
Where can we see that information containing that UBCoin collected almost 8000 ETH now? Can someone provide a link about it? That will be a good achievement of the team and surely will increase overtime as this project continues to become popular to the crypto community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
This only shows the support of the community towards this Ubcoin project and it is getting stronger everyday. I would not be surprised if they will hit their hard cap considering the amount of effort the team has invested to this project.

The team has been doing their best everyday to become the top of all competitive project in the crypto community. That's the main reason why they are making many progression in the development of their platform to create attention to the investors. In the coming days, we may expect that this project will extent it's importance in the real world.
UBCoin team will have a lot of task to do for gain it. And at least, at now, everyone can see the effort of team to reach it more closed.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
This only shows the support of the community towards this Ubcoin project and it is getting stronger everyday. I would not be surprised if they will hit their hard cap considering the amount of effort the team has invested to this project.

The team has been doing their best everyday to become the top of all competitive project in the crypto community. That's the main reason why they are making many progression in the development of their platform to create attention to the investors. In the coming days, we may expect that this project will extent it's importance in the real world.
UBCoin team will have a lot of task to do for gain it. And at least, at now, everyone can see the effort of team to reach it more closed.
Efforts of the team Ubcoin will be rewarded by its success. This exchange crypto currency platform for real goods really needs a full effort and hardward to keep going in this kind of community where everything around is competitions. I hope the team will keep striving and this promising goal and aim of the team will come at hand as soon as possible.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

Efforts of the team Ubcoin will be rewarded by its success. This exchange crypto currency platform for real goods really needs a full effort and hardward to keep going in this kind of community where everything around is competitions. I hope the team will keep striving and this promising goal and aim of the team will come at hand as soon as possible.

In each project the member of the team should be united in every decisions they make so that they will be peaceful in their workplace. That is why the member of the team should strive hard and stick to their plans.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

In each project the member of the team should be united in every decisions they make so that they will be peaceful in their workplace. That is why the member of the team should strive hard and stick to their plans.
correctly, and for this the team developed a good roadmap. Following this, the team can easily achieve the desired results in the development of the project.
KingDome

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

correctly, and for this the team developed a good roadmap. Following this, the team can easily achieve the desired results in the development of the project.
I do agree with you since it has a unique feature that cannot be copied so easily such as Ubcoin Market, Ubank.
Levyathan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

You know what guys, this is an awesome opportunity for us to buy Ubcoin tokens since this project was a great project with a nice developer.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

You know what guys, this is an awesome opportunity for us to buy Ubcoin tokens since this project was a great project with a nice developer.
Indeed, I do agree with you. Moreover, their goal is to reach 8000 eth still ongoing and now it has reached 7100 eth in the ICO.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Efforts don't always translate 1:1 to success though, there's a lot of things in life that don't immediately translate to success immediately though
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

This is a very large amount. I'm glad that the team was able to collect the amount for its project and its development. I hope that all the collected funds will go to exactly what the developers have built so that the money of our investments does not vanish in vain.
Wow very amazing news. No doubt this project will be one of the successful stories here in crypto market. The amount they reach is quite huge and cery impressive, Lets wait for new updates and progress came from teams and hoping the amount they reach was enough to funds the project till  ir reaches success.
Indeed that is a very amazing news for the team and investors alike. With more days to go before the crowdsale ends, i am optimistic that they will get their desired amount to fund this great project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Efforts don't always translate 1:1 to success though, there's a lot of things in life that don't immediately translate to success immediately though

I get your point, and yeah it is true that even how much efforts they do it still can't be a guaranteed to success. But it is much better than doing nothing and at least the team were doing everything to reached their success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

I think that this project is interesting not only for investment purposes, but it will also be useful in implementation. This makes it attractive for users and investors
This project has gone too far. I am sure that this will reach the success that any project is dreaming of. The team i also very good and dedicated. Their aim is to be one of the top and successful projects done in the market in the future.  I will continue to support this project until it reaches grand slam.
Yes, because of the team the project is going to be become huge successful very soon. So do support this project if you want to make a good amount of profit then support it by making an investment in it.

Exactly, this project will continue to grow into this world of cryptos because of the talented individuals who contributed their interest in becoming this project a successful in the future. Hopefully they will have more investors in the coming days.
I think that many anticipated the increase of the investors, so naturally it will grow, people are now acknowledging the potentials of the project. I hope they will come up with better ideas in the future.

Because of the constant updates and the determination of the team to provide the necessary information and the needs of the community someday they would have a successful project in the crypto community. By this structure, they will have more investors and supporters that would surely help them to uplift their platform in accordance with their goals.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I always read all the Ubcoin updates and news about their project. And now I have seen a topic about manifest which is giving the rights for cryptocurrency holders to have wealth, anonymity, and protection.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

That is not a task but rather a resposibilities of the team because they can be functioning if they will be able to achieve the goal settings that they have planned for. The exsistence of UBcoin in the system of technology world is such as a blessings because the project is well presented the platform and it gives a lot of works to many of us gaining income.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

I always read all the Ubcoin updates and news about their project. And now I have seen a topic about manifest which is giving the rights for cryptocurrency holders to have wealth, anonymity, and protection.

I am also amazed by them mate, they are raising the flag on crypto world that the people will have an equal rights. Rights to become an investors, rights to make their profile private, and rights to have a protection for their investment.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

That will be a good plan to achieve the idealistic goal that turns to realistic for the success of the project. Well efforts add on for the greatest assurance that this project will truly developed. They might face obstacles in gaining investors and to support the project but it is not a hindrance to be on the top.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

The team will not stop pushing this project until they reach the success for Ubcoin and the real winners here are those early believers who participate on the crowd sale to invest their money and sooner they will be benefited with the success of the Ubcoin once it hits at exchanges.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

I am also amazed by them mate, they are raising the flag on crypto world that the people will have an equal rights. Rights to become an investors, rights to make their profile private, and rights to have a protection for their investment.

For crypro is really known anywhere we go because of the assurance that they can get to it. But if we are talking about the equal rights it means it is open to all that any one can do investment in different amount allocated. You can access into your investment so that you will be guided it more. We should help our community functions it well.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

For crypro is really known anywhere we go because of the assurance that they can get to it. But if we are talking about the equal rights it means it is open to all that any one can do investment in different amount allocated. You can access into your investment so that you will be guided it more. We should help our community functions it well.
I also read this topic about the manifesto of the Ubcoin project and I want to say that this is really true. We are worthy of all this and we must achieve this. The development team continues to surprise me.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

The team will not stop pushing this project until they reach the success for Ubcoin and the real winners here are those early believers who participate on the crowd sale to invest their money and sooner they will be benefited with the success of the Ubcoin once it hits at exchanges.

Probably, because they already been this far and development already been growing, strategy is being planned very well. Furthermore, the team has been active in the telegram which I think those who have concerns about the project can freely ask about what they are experiencing in terms of the services.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: