Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
zycast

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?

Drones actually is not a new things in our times actually, but it just upgraded or modified on its usage, just like here on Deep Aero they

connected it on blockchain technology here in crypto currency. But lets see what it can really do in the future after their campaign finish.

Not only did they connect it to the crypto industry but they have also introduced innovative ideas on some of the modifications available on drones and how it can help solve real problems in the real world which is really appealing in my opinion. I honestly think that although the technology might be pretty common for some, the ideas put into this common technology are the best part of this project that will really draw in a lot of supporters and investors.

Greatly said. I too do believe that this is a type of project that can really succeed simply because of the innovative ideas and not just because of the drones themselves. The developers of this project offers innovative solutions for common problems that we have by improving the overall look and design of the drones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

Everything will be done in time.
Deep aero is not a new player in this platfom.
they know what to do and what they are doing.
we just need to wait for their job to be done.
regulation, law implementation and many more will come soon.
they will make everything to be done smooth and legal.

That's right! Deep Aero Team is a group of experts which have a strong background in the drone industry. They have done their homework for this project. Every important thing I think has been considered especially about the technicalities, implementing rules, laws, and regulations. The benefits are really great and everyone is excited about how drones will help every nation simplify their complicated and difficult tasks.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2496

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

DEEP AERO is now a member of the Global UTM Association (GUTMA),

a non-profit consortium of worldwide Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) stakeholders. Its purpose is to foster the safe, secure and efficient integration of drones in national airspace systems. Its mission is to support and accelerate the transparent implementation of globally interoperable UTM systems.

https://gutma.org/full-members/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kovlozula

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

looks like something incredible from the future. Tell me, is the sale of tokens already over? if so, how did it go? How many tokens sold?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
Well, they said they be a marketplace platform for drones and drone related products but they did not say that they will be a service for drones. So if drones coming from them will for instance have a problem i think it has to be fixed in service centers wherever the device is located. Like buying apple products for example you will send you phone to the US for maintenance or repair if in case you have a problem with it. You will bring it to the nearest service center or technician.
Exactly. Drone owners will not need to send their drones back to India for repairs. Just like purchasing electronic devices like Samsung and other leading brand, they always provide service centers everywhere in the world. But for drone spare parts or drone related product they can buy it online in their marketplace and pay in cryptocurrency or their own native Deep Aero tokens.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?
Yes they have, all technologies or things that we buy has their proper direction listed inside their box and now that drones are anywhere in the world, for sure they already have a video clip instruction on how to use drones
I do believe that they have solutions to every problem everyone will state. This thing is not a joke and neither a small project, so before they even started it, by just the idea of drones they already pictured out the possibilities of rise in problems and complications but it is here now so it means they’ve already found solutions to possible problems that could arise.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

I agree! You got my attention with your statement. While we are all focusing on the benefits of how can DEEP AERO help us about delivering products in no time, we forgot to think that some things are illegal so we should be strict about this. Remember that drug syndicates sometimes use kids on delivering drugs. We should be vigilant that they can also use drones to do this. What the good thing about this is that we can easily identify who is the owner of the drone and we can start the investigation from that owner.
Lol! It is funny to think that though each device is registered under a certain name of a person the same as cars, i just imagine, if cars can be car-napped  , will there be a possibility that drones can also be hacked? What guys do you think?
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

I agree! You got my attention with your statement. While we are all focusing on the benefits of how can DEEP AERO help us about delivering products in no time, we forgot to think that some things are illegal so we should be strict about this. Remember that drug syndicates sometimes use kids on delivering drugs. We should be vigilant that they can also use drones to do this. What the good thing about this is that we can easily identify who is the owner of the drone and we can start the investigation from that owner.
Lol! It is funny to think that though each device is registered under a certain name of a person the same as cars, i just imagine, if cars can be car-napped  , will there be a possibility that drones can also be hacked? What guys do you think?

Well, I think the solution for that is simple. I may say that there was a software developed to protect drone from hacking. Another good thing is that the owner can easily report the said drone. He will just present his proof of ownership then they will disable the said drone. Deep Aero will mark the said drone and the drone can easily trace through GPS.

Below is an article that claims that they have created a Hack-Proof Drone by HACMS.

The Hack-Proof Drone
More than a year ago, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) announced that their researchers were working on a project codenamed HACMS (High Assurance Cyber Military Systems) for the design of a software that is able to thwart cyber attacks once deployed in any context, like a defense system or an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.

The secret project has been underway for several years, according to Kathleen Fischer, HACMS program manager for DARPA. The project originated at the University of California, San Diego and the University of Washington, and has made possible the definition of a new generation of drones equipped with secure software developed with principles of the HACMS program. The drones used a software that prevents cyber attacks, in particular any interference with the control and navigation systems of the vehicle from hackers.

“The software is designed to make sure a hacker cannot take over control of a UAS. The software is mathematically proven to be invulnerable to large classes of attack,” explained Kathleen Fisher.

Here's the link of the article for proper credit.

http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/hack-proof-drones-possible-hacms-technology/#gref

BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?
Yes they have, all technologies or things that we buy has their proper direction listed inside their box and now that drones are anywhere in the world, for sure they already have a video clip instruction on how to use drones
I do believe that they have solutions to every problem everyone will state. This thing is not a joke and neither a small project, so before they even started it, by just the idea of drones they already pictured out the possibilities of rise in problems and complications but it is here now so it means they’ve already found solutions to possible problems that could arise.

You are right about that! I may say that this project was well-thought out. I want to commend the research and development team as well as the founder of this project. Drones have great potential and by using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, it became much greater and efficient. Problems may be encountered but I think they can surely solve it. As for the government policy and regulations, I am sure that they have also a team designated for that aspect.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.
I know the deep aero drones can help us a lot in many cases, but what they are need to do to be granted by the government to operate? And when they'll will start to communicate to the countries they are planning to operate this project?  And for me the sooner the better...  
Yes, they must need to first accept by the government they try to operate first, i think after the launch of this project, because we can see in their roadmap all date when and what to do the operation.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.

Their main goal here is to improve and make a change on how we delivery things locally. So I guess, transporting cargoes overseas is not on their plan yet. Regarding the cost, I think it is more effective and efficient to use drones for delivery. Because I've read some article that Amazon is already testing drones to deliver their products to its customers. It just mean that this big company has already proved that drone delivery is more efficient than our traditional way.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.

I think they don't need to branch out country by country. If other countries wants to adopt Deep Aero, then they can pay for Deep Aero's service using Deep Aero's token.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
Well, they said they be a marketplace platform for drones and drone related products but they did not say that they will be a service for drones. So if drones coming from them will for instance have a problem i think it has to be fixed in service centers wherever the device is located. Like buying apple products for example you will send you phone to the US for maintenance or repair if in case you have a problem with it. You will bring it to the nearest service center or technician.
Its good to know that they have service center where you can bring your drone in case they encounter a problem but not with just any technician out there, its better to bring drone to the licensed technician for safety procedures and trouble shooting because we all know that drones is complicated when it comes to uses and parts and only the licensed technician will have the ability to check it out...
Yes, and ofcourse there is always a technician out there for every technology invented, but most of the time you can also see a technician which is no abilities and without knowledge in the product at the end they will experiment the product, so it is better to send a drones in case they are in trouble on a license technician because they already know what to do.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.

I agree with you my friend. Deep Aero creator had already predicted this scenario so I think legal obstacle will be their primary concern. The challenge here of Deep Aero is the regulation from different countries. In order to become successful their adaptability should be rigorously.
Well, as what is written on their white paper I think they should easily implement it because they can provide a good and specific platform for every project that they really want to make, I think they will easily promote their project platform for every country that they want to help because it is a big help for every one to make lessen the work of a human being.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

I think they don't need to branch out country by country. If other countries wants to adopt Deep Aero, then they can pay for Deep Aero's service using Deep Aero's token.
Every country has it’s own capability and if something is new and think that it was a big help in their society it will make sure that the government will negotiate to the Deep Aero immediately.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:05:07 AM

Now we are moving into more automated ways of doing business, DEEP AERO will take the delivery service industry to the next level but at the same time employing new technicians as well. So although automation takes away older traditional jobs, new ones will be created as well. DRONES are big business, both as military hardware but also in the civilian sector. I just hope they get more and more popular in a civilian business arena because profiting from positive services is much better! I sincerely hope DEEP AERO has mass adoption in its niche it is targeting and am watching its progress with great interest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

Deep aero has its own system that can detect the location of their drones.
like what airports have with planes.
under this, the government can also track drones.
users must have the responsibility and follow rules in using drones.
Deep Aero drones and all drone user's  have to follow all rules and regulations from the government or the ordinance of the country regarding to drones before they can use it, and also they need a permit in the place where they want to use drone ... Because for some places and area is prohibited to use it, especially in the area that near to airport ...
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: