Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:52:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
Smilikiti

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

I think this project is a futuristic project because using drone for daily cargo transport. I hope this project can expand to asia and all over the world because it will more easier and faster if using this technology. I hope this project will bring benefit to people and investor. I believe this project will have many supporters because as we know the bounty manager is have a good track record. Good luck Deep Aero Drone..
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

I think this project is a futuristic project because using drone for daily cargo transport. I hope this project can expand to asia and all over the world because it will more easier and faster if using this technology. I hope this project will bring benefit to people and investor. I believe this project will have many supporters because as we know the bounty manager is have a good track record. Good luck Deep Aero Drone..
Yes for sure it will benefit many people, but the question if they'll have plan to legalize it in our country or we need to have our own company to have their service? In other words are the deep aero will come to us or we need to have our own company before we can approach deep aero?
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

One of the greatest devices that we have now is Drones they can capture special events like sports and pretty much any big event with interesting activities going on that look even more interesting when viewed from above and now we have the Artificial Intelligence driven economy. I'm sure that they will have impact on the society whether is good or bad.

Yes, since the drones has been manufactured, various people had genius ideas on how to improvise these drones to do various things that can benefit them and the people around them. Since then, drones have been used in so many ways either capturing special events, the greatest views, and even in movies. Truly, drones have solved a lot of problems and with this project, drones are gonna be improved more and be able to help solve more problems.

You are right! Since the people are so very innovative and creative.
They produce a product that has so many use and it is what we called as the drones, after this gadget has being released the deep aero project came up to an idea that this  may possibly has so many roles in the society.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

HOW DOES THE DRONE DETECT AND DETONATE LANDMINES?

Existing drones today are equipped with GPS (Global Positioning System) which helps to determine the exact location of the drone. The drones which can detect landmines are equipped with GPR (Global Penetrating Radar) which can detect landmines buried under the ground. While millions of people died because of landmines because it was used during the war and some landmines are still on the ground right now. There is a possibility that thousands of people will die if they are not detected and detonated.

DEEP AERO project (if they designed their drones like this) makes the clearing of drones much easier, cheaper and safer.
What are the features of these drones and their functions to detect and detonate a landmine?

1. It has GPR, which can detect the landmines underneath the ground.
2. It has GPS, which can flag the location thru GPS markers.
3. It has a robot arm, which can place small detonators to detonate the landmines.

To the DEEP AERO TEAM, Kindly confirm if I am correct with the possible design of your drones. More Power!
Oh! That's nice. But how does a detonator drone costs? What if it will fail to detonate the bomb and unfortunately, drones will burst due to the explosion of landmine? Do we assure that our money will not be wasted if it will happen?
This seeking drone is helpful to the special agents such as FBI, no more agents who will sacrifice just to detonate the landmines.

Well it is good to know that the Drones can track the bombs and detonate it. Here is another article were they use rats in tracing landmine.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151006-giant-rats-landmines-cambodia-science-animals/
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)

If this drone will replace spaceshuttle and rockets they must upgrade it as the current problem about it is their battery life. Most of the drones have 15 to 20 minutes travel time. They should do intesive research on how can they prolong the battery life of drones.
More research and study to come, drones will replace space shuttles. If Deep Aero can unlock the unlimited energy in drone then travelling in space is much more real without risking any human lives. But the question is, how it will become true in near future?

nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Well it is good to know that the Drones can track the bombs and detonate it. Here is another article were they use rats in tracing landmine.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151006-giant-rats-landmines-cambodia-science-animals/

using rats to find mines are being done for a long time.
but putting this on a drone? how can they detect it?
drones are flying in sky, should they have metal detector? they will just detect itself.
and how a drone can detonate it?
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

For me if there will be a priority application of Drones in actual use, it should be in the emergency response. Ambulance Drones can help reach people who need medical assistance fast. I remember watching the news were there are people who died in the ambulance during an event were the roads are closed to traffic. This could be avoided if Drones can be used as Ambulance.
junior002

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

using rats to find mines are being done for a long time.
but putting this on a drone? how can they detect it?
drones are flying in sky, should they have metal detector? they will just detect itself.
and how a drone can detonate it?

I don't mean it that way. Someone asked on the cost of using Drones in tracing and detonating landmines, the rat article is a comparable to the idea of using the drones in this way. I do believe that using Rats is cheaper than the Drones.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)

If this drone will replace spaceshuttle and rockets they must upgrade it as the current problem about it is their battery life. Most of the drones have 15 to 20 minutes travel time. They should do intesive research on how can they prolong the battery life of drones.
More research and study to come, drones will replace space shuttles. If Deep Aero can unlock the unlimited energy in drone then travelling in space is much more real without risking any human lives. But the question is, how it will become true in near future?

Hi, I don't think that Drones can be used to replace space shuttles in going to space. It is feasible to use drones in space if we could find a place with similar characteristic to earth. Drones have propellers while space shuttles have rocket boosters. This is a nice idea but not realistic at the moment.
junior002

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Yes for sure it will benefit many people, but the question if they'll have plan to legalize it in our country or we need to have our own company to have their service? In other words are the deep aero will come to us or we need to have our own company before we can approach deep aero?

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.

the team will not sit in a single corner.
they have plans and everything will be done according to their roadmap.
every country will soon to have deep aero, let them focus now on their plans.
time is needed for everything to work properly.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

they have different sector and fields.
they stated this fact on their whitepaper.
different people will have different field to take.
but as a whole this will be more usable for the government and its people.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

All tokens for Airdrops and Bounty will be released 15 days after the ICO gets over.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

Drones are still in the infancy stage in terms of mass adoption and usage, but drones have already broken through rigid traditional barriers in industries which otherwise seemed impenetrable by similar technological innovations.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

So it means the deep aero team ipwill manage those sectors or not ? Cause as I understand Deep aero is making their project a market place for drones and will provide system that will govern the usage of drones.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
That's how drones can do to our society. Yes we should be aware on our surroundings and Deep Aero are going to develop what we have now,and by the using AI they have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

The AI or artificial intelligence that the deep aero project has is very useful to us in monitoring the traffics in the road and for the security of our place,
and in the platform of the deep aero their drones aqcuire this artificial intelligence which can make drones more useful.in the years to come

drones have become central to the functions of various businesses and governmental organizations and have managed to pierce through areas where certain industries were either stagnant or lagging behind. From quick deliveries at rush hour to scanning an unreachable military base, drones are proving to be extremely beneficial in places where man cannot reach or is unable to perform in a timely and efficient manner.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

This is a huge innovation in terms of transport because of the current problem on traffic jam not only in usa but its aworldwide problem.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
[Don't be literal, your post is irrational. I talked to your bolded lines. People never fly, don't insist it to what the original poster wanted to convey. What he/she talking about, ia the possibility that the people will be replaced by this AI technology. Not in the sense of flying, but by means of usage (Like what you have listed).

That is called sarcasm. Human beings can never be replaced. We might be irrational, unrealistic, incompetent and lazy, but the world will not be the world without humans. Artificial Intelligence, the attempt to replicate the human mind by means of programming, data analysis and computing prowess only shows how unique and powerful the human mind is. I don't believe that Deep Aero will be able to provide a full function of Artificial Intelligence with their system as google, facebook and other tech companies are still attempting to create a perfect AI, but an Artificial Intelligence that runs on simple command is feasible. Again, Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier. If you have not watch the Terminator yet I do recommend it. They are ahead of their time on Artificial Intelligence with the worst possible thing that could happen. Literally an attempt to replace Humans and eradicate humanity.
You know what? You are just focusing on the technical side of AI. What about we turn the way on the economic purposes of AI? Have you encounter "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"? If not, I recommend it also to you. Don't just define a thing based upon its technical purposes but broaden your ideology based on it's potentiality.
Humans made AI to help us but because human don't have satisfaction, we want those AI to replace us. We want to sit down and look at the AI or Robots to work. Until time will come, we don't know that our habits become poisonous. Time will come, humans are not anymore needed in our economy (labor to be specific) because there is an AI that will work and produce goods and services.

i don't agree with you, humans made these drone and ai, they cannot program and fix itself without the human aide. The world has not yet reach the AI age, those movies you have seen already knows the limit they will give to the AI, and will not allow those scenes in the movies where AI runs people.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.

Drones have been around for more than two decades, but their roots date back to World War I when both the U.S. and France worked on developing automatic, unmanned airplanes. But the last few years have been significant in terms of drone adoption, usage expansion across industries, and global awareness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: