Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?
Yes they have, all technologies or things that we buy has their proper direction listed inside their box and now that drones are anywhere in the world, for sure they already have a video clip instruction on how to use drones
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

I agree! You got my attention with your statement. While we are all focusing on the benefits of how can DEEP AERO help us about delivering products in no time, we forgot to think that some things are illegal so we should be strict about this. Remember that drug syndicates sometimes use kids on delivering drugs. We should be vigilant that they can also use drones to do this. What the good thing about this is that we can easily identify who is the owner of the drone and we can start the investigation from that owner.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.
I know the deep aero drones can help us a lot in many cases, but what they are need to do to be granted by the government to operate? And when they'll will start to communicate to the countries they are planning to operate this project?  And for me the sooner the better...  

The drones of Deep aero was really helpful actually. Especially in the near future, most country for sure will adopt this one to use for

transportation like in the passengers, cargo and others, but all of this will happen only if their ico campaign will succeed.

We are all positive that this project will succeed because this is the future and the future will always happen whether we like it or not. We just have to be sure that this technology will be managed well so that it will serve its purpose. To help mankind to simplify things and have more time with family. More profit means financial freedom and more financial freedom will result in time freedom.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
Well, they said they be a marketplace platform for drones and drone related products but they did not say that they will be a service for drones. So if drones coming from them will for instance have a problem i think it has to be fixed in service centers wherever the device is located. Like buying apple products for example you will send you phone to the US for maintenance or repair if in case you have a problem with it. You will bring it to the nearest service center or technician.

I am sure that they will have a solution for that. The reason why they will be partnering with the well-known suppliers of drones like for example DJI which is well known in terms of drone industry. The said supplier has its own exclusive distributor to every country. This distributor will have an official service center that specialized in repairing drones. So there's nothing to worry.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:07:43 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.
Its hard to believe that some countries will do a backround check of the gadgets, just ike U.S they will accept gadgets that most of them sealed from their regulations and China do the same thing, they practiced this for a long time so that's why the trade wars is not ended.

This is because the Black market exists. But by using DEEP AERO's Drone Marketplace, all drones will be registered and make sure that every product was legally distributed to the public. They will surely help the government to detect unauthorized and unverified drones that are flying without permission on the airspace provided also by the DEEP AERO UTM. Let us support DEEP AERO!
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.
Its hard to believe that some countries will do a backround check of the gadgets, just ike U.S they will accept gadgets that most of them sealed from their regulations and China do the same thing, they practiced this for a long time so that's why the trade wars is not ended.

This is because the Black market exists. But by using DEEP AERO's Drone Marketplace, all drones will be registered and make sure that every product was legally distributed to the public. They will surely help the government to detect unauthorized and unverified drones that are flying without permission on the airspace provided also by the DEEP AERO UTM. Let us support DEEP AERO!
Let's support Deep Aero for their wonderful project. I know they are going to register on security of tokens and part of that they will adopt the regulation process by it's given time. Every Drones owners has to be responsible on their belongings, if somebody got hurt or damage a property. Drones Owners will pay for that damages.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:46:24 AM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

I agree! You got my attention with your statement. While we are all focusing on the benefits of how can DEEP AERO help us about delivering products in no time, we forgot to think that some things are illegal so we should be strict about this. Remember that drug syndicates sometimes use kids on delivering drugs. We should be vigilant that they can also use drones to do this. What the good thing about this is that we can easily identify who is the owner of the drone and we can start the investigation from that owner.
That's why drones can help us to spy this kind of malicious people. The government should be strict for this illegal activities, However Drones can have a positive ratings to our netizens. Drones can identify any human interactions, including name and location which is good for us. We have a good technology now a days and it will added more in the future.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

This is very alarming. If drones are being used for terrorism (it definitely can), then we have to counter this by creating drones that can detect malicious and unidentified drones roaming around a certain zone.
Well, i think this is not new, maybe some of the country already used it in a bad way without knowing of others, but i think this will not affect the uses of drones. I remember the movie about using drones in a bottle when I saw it I think that it will be a good help by the military.
Yeah you're right brother there are military drones that are roaming around the city especially there counterpart, I know Drones can be use for war but not to spy military bases in other part of country that's an insanely thing they can do. Though it's very dangerous for us in the future that we have this kind of devices.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.
Exactly. We can use it also the same way to spy on our enemies  Cheesy. I mean to make survey or to know what is happening on the other side of our territory. To send special gifts to someone as i wildly imagine it. Fresh bunch of flowers delivered by drones.
Wild imaginations. Some wants it pizza and you wanted it gifts and bunch of flowers to be delivered. Well, about drones used for spying and survey i think has been long used in other countries. It is used in surveilance then could also be used by private individual for their own personal purpose.
Lol the sweetest thing here is we can send bouquet of flowers or bunch of chocolates, if you have a fight with your girlfriend you can send sweet offer, with drones that can give us satisfaction they will help us deliver the message. and to help us and see what's happening around with our love ones.
I  agree with those sweetest moment but i have a little bit concern on my mind only reach people can afford this
kind of product do this wonderful moment but how about the people can’t worth it,

they cannot afford to do that kind of things because I’m sure drone is not inexpensive price.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

But if they follow their rules and regulations and the government strict to giving permit why terrorist have so many guns and where they can buy it,
 like in my country many terrorist used drone they made an eye on the military troops.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
Well, they said they be a marketplace platform for drones and drone related products but they did not say that they will be a service for drones. So if drones coming from them will for instance have a problem i think it has to be fixed in service centers wherever the device is located. Like buying apple products for example you will send you phone to the US for maintenance or repair if in case you have a problem with it. You will bring it to the nearest service center or technician.
I think deep aero before they launch on their product they must be specify all the details of their product and

where they can we buy their spare parts and I thinks this must be available in their company or their store /shop.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

When I hear DRONES I stick to my mind this only for taking pictures and videos and only for fun nothing less,

but as I read in white paper I can believe there so many uses of this like agriculture,delivery of goods, security and surveillance,construction,emergency response and so on.

but what DEEP AERO want to do to make it useful thing for many aspects.
Me too and before deep aero project i see drones only for covering videos taking photos and other people use it as a hobby while other are making fun of it because it has ability to fly high... Then the deep aero came out with all of their future plans for drone and its many uses, therefore many of us are amazed to see cargo and passenger drones and started to change the way we think and see about drones...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
Its good to know that they have service center where you can bring your drone in case they encounter a problem but not with just any technician out there, its better to bring drone to the licensed technician for safety procedures and trouble shooting because we all know that drones is complicated when it comes to uses and parts and only the licensed technician will have the ability to check it out...
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

When I hear DRONES I stick to my mind this only for taking pictures and videos and only for fun nothing less,

but as I read in white paper I can believe there so many uses of this like agriculture,delivery of goods, security and surveillance,construction,emergency response and so on.

but what DEEP AERO want to do to make it useful thing for many aspects.
Me too and before deep aero project i see drones only for covering videos taking photos and other people use it as a hobby while other are making fun of it because it has ability to fly high... Then the deep aero came out with all of their future plans for drone and its many uses, therefore many of us are amazed to see cargo and passenger drones and started to change the way we think and see about drones...

I am a photographer, i used to be hired to cover weddings and prenup.
i use drones for better capture especially high ground and aerial captures.
but never imagine that this fast drones can be modified as a better use.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

Deep aero has its own system that can detect the location of their drones.
like what airports have with planes.
under this, the government can also track drones.
users must have the responsibility and follow rules in using drones.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

They should abide in any law or regulations to own a drones or pilot them.
Deep Aero will surely adopt to this regulations but how about those people they should know the boundaries of flying dromes.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

Everything will be done in time.
Deep aero is not a new player in this platfom.
they know what to do and what they are doing.
we just need to wait for their job to be done.
regulation, law implementation and many more will come soon.
they will make everything to be done smooth and legal.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Are you wondering how to make a perfect shot in air?
Well, there is something news that deep aero brought to us. It is all about the tips for drone photography in beginners. The article has something to do to a newbie in order him/her to handle photography in using of drones.

See this article for more information: https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/tips-for-drone-photography-for-beginners-1ed931b564f0

lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

EDUCATE ME!!!

Where will be there first store located? country?
what is the price range they will sell the drones?
do we need to have permit also included in their DRONE PACKAGE?
do we need to have licence to use DEEP AERO DRONES?
Are they willing to open the market worldwide? by shipping the product?

Hi I'll try to answer some of your questions.

1. Where will be there first store located? Country?
If you go to their website you can see an address below Ajman Free Zone, UAE. I presume this is their main office of operation and where we can expect the first store to be.

2. What is the price range they will sell the drones?
Depending on the type of drones they will sell. For example they have a raffle for those who will contribute or invest at least 1ETH with Deep Aero, the prize is a passenger Drone worth $450,000 USD and a Phantom 4 Pro worht $1,500 USD. I believe that price of drones they are selling will be similar to this converted to crypto currency.

3. Do we need to have licence to use Deep Aero Drones?
We expect Deep Aero to be AI driven, but in case of manual piloting of drones this will vary on the country on which you are in and regulations or laws that your country has. In my country, drones like phantom 4 pro or those that are used in wedding videos need not have a license to fly this type of drones. For Passenger Drones, I do believe this will require a license to fly.

4. Deep Aero market will be open globally. As for shipping and taxes this will be an additional charge for the buyer but I'm sure Deep Aero will help in facilitating the shipping of customers order.

I hope I have somehow help answer your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: