Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.

How do they track the malaria carrying monkeys? does the monkeys have a blue tooth devices that is connected with the drone to track the monkeys in the forest? how many monkeys can a single drone track? this is a big help in the health department , if drones can really track disease carriers.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it, since you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

I do know what you are talking about, but the first comment have its question.
Flying passenger drone in the city should allow by the government and have right in their flight.
this is not 100% safe and must have proper training.
Before a project will run in a country definitely, there are insurances for safety of either customers or passengers. There are legalized procedure that the project needs to meet in order for them to run.
As what I said on my previous reply, martina14 is a participant of Deep Aero and I think he/she must know about the campaign he/she participated.
In my opinion, it is a liability of the team to ensure the safetiness of the passengers. And as an accountable team, they will not launch a project that is not safe in community. For sure, they anticipated it already.
If you really want to sure that Deep Aero have safety precautions or their Drone Pilots will have licensed then you should view this article:
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-pilot-certification-course-in-accordance-with-the-new-federal-aerospace-regulations-b17e0c3ee087
This article is all about Drone Pilot Certification Course In Accordance With The New Federal Aerospace Regulations. It means that the legitimacy for the drone pilots are required by Deep Aero project. We can now ensure that our life is safe in the hands of drone pilots.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Any technology can be used for destructive purposes by criminals. DEEP AERO is working only on commercial applications of drones. We are not working on drone weaponisation even though it is commercially very lucrative for us.

Ofcourse deep aero will not be able to use by some criminal activity and they apply using of drones in all positive ways to make our work better and easier to us so that all people who support deep aero’s project will make happy that they choose the right project.

In the platform of the deep aero in terms of the use of their product which is the drone it says that the drone itself has so many use and it depends on the custumer on how they will use the said product
but i do believed that the deep aero didnt want to make their drones use in such criminal manners.
The bolded line is what I am scared off. It is upon the customers that will use the drones and if Deep Aero hasn't have the control to their users, there is a possibility that it will use in criminals. That's what I want to clear because right now, the mentality of the people are really different from the past. Technology can bring harm or goodness and the people will decide on how they will use it. But, it is good also if Deep Aero has policies/regulations in order to prevent people of using drones in crimes.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

Drone is helpfull in many ways.. like in urban areas,  deep aero can help the traffic enforcers in terms of traffic monitoring. i hope they can resolve some issues in the future.

For me sir, since we already have this kind of product, the government can resolve the problems in terms of the traffic issues not just in your place sir but also in other peace across the globe.
Arceusz

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

As per my own opinion the government will give rules and regulations in terms of giving permission in owning and regulating the drones.
Just like for example the cars that you are owning for you to operate it you must register it first.
joeljames23

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it, since you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

I do know what you are talking about, but the first comment have its question.
Flying passenger drone in the city should allow by the government and have right in their flight.
this is not 100% safe and must have proper training.
Before a project will run in a country definitely, there are insurances for safety of either customers or passengers. There are legalized procedure that the project needs to meet in order for them to run.
As what I said on my previous reply, martina14 is a participant of Deep Aero and I think he/she must know about the campaign he/she participated.
In my opinion, it is a liability of the team to ensure the safetiness of the passengers. And as an accountable team, they will not launch a project that is not safe in community. For sure, they anticipated it already.
Proper training will be implemented to the drivers before they get the license before using drones of course and before they start doing it for sure they will make a dry ran so that in a real situation they will know every step are secure and safe.

As per my own understanding I think the drones are similar to cars, before you start operating it, you must know how to use it properly. For safety purposes.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
But how much the distance drone can go, how far their signal reach? Because i worried if drones can fly less than one hundred meters it will not be very useful or maybe this Deep Aero drones is upgraded than the others drone now in the market!?
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

I thought I am dreaming.. this kind of drone I can only see in movie but now it is.. it is real. Phantom 4 PRO is really awesome, I mean all of them! The future is coming...

With the advancement of the technology in today's modern era, the things that people thinks impossible are already possible.
The thnigs or thechnologies like this drones. that we see in the movies are already here.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

Do I have to register a drone?

Can a child fly a drone?

What kind of drone should I buy?
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Do I have to register drone with the government? What rules do I have to follow if I fly for fun?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

I support a really reliable project with great prospects,the project chic bounty and referral system and now the project at the ico stage, which means that now you can buy coins at a very reasonable price and earn with the project helping him to develop because the project is really unique.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
daniel02

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

That is cool but carrying people using drone is more stunning. This kind of project concept will success in near future.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?
Yes ofcourse you need to be trained before you can operate drones, i saw others having difficulties when then try it for the first time...

It not just easy to use and need to practice everyday i guess, maybe after sometime operating drone will be a job for others...
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

DEEP AERO Will Integrate Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for its DRONE Tokens

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*Vjv8of1lsweLcilx2zj5mA.jpeg

 DEEP AERO, a company that is building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for its DRONE tokens.

DEEP AERO’s public Pre-Sale is scheduled between 30 March 2018 and 15 April 2018. By integrating the Bancor Protocol, DRONE token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), BNB (Binance) and many more projects that will be activated soon.

“We have a huge community and anticipate massive demand for the DRONE tokens, so it absolutely makes sense for us to provide our users with an easy way to convert DRONE tokens as soon as the ICO is finished,” said Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “Integrating with Bancor will provide liquidity to everyone who wants to be a part of the drone economy as we build our platform and revolutionize the drone industry.”

DEEP AERO will activate a Relay Token with 2% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of the Token Sale. Users will be able to purchase and sell DRONE tokens directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

About DEEP AERO

As the world economy heads towards large-scale adoption of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)/drones for commercial purposes, the drone industry is grappling with huge challenges. One of the biggest challenge that the drone industry is facing at present is that there is no autonomous system to manage high volume unmanned drone traffic.

DEEP AERO, a global leader in drone technology innovation, is building an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain. It is designed to enable safe low-altitude civilian flights of manned and unmanned aircraft in the shared airspace.

“The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially,” says Mr. Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly billions of flights. At some point in the not-too-distant future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies.Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don’t have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems. At DEEP AERO, we are currently researching prototype technologies such as airspace design, dynamic geo-fencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.”

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-UTM includes universal drone registration standards, secure identification systems, tamper-proof flight data recorders, accurate and trustworthy 3D mapping data, dynamic weather information, and secure vehicle-to-vehicle communication.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP, a decentralized marketplace will be one stop shop for all products and services for drones. This platform will be the foundation of the drone economy and will be powered by the DEEP AERO (DRONE) token.

DEEP AERO (DRONE) Token ICO has started on 1 May 2018.

For more information, please visit https://www.deepaero.com/ico

About Bancor

The Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.

DEEP AERO, a company that is building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for its DRONE tokens.

“We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly billions of flights.At some point in the not-too-distant future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies.Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don’t have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems."

This is a great step for Deep Aero. I totally See the future of Drones and with Deep Aero we will have the traffic flow management of drones in good hands.

I highlighted these portions to emphasize what is Deep Aero and what future we are expecting for Drones.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:
https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

Nice. I hope to get one in the future. I don't drive cars yet but I think I can handle the Drones with the help of Deep Aero. Is this the drone with 2 sitting capacity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: