Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Do I have to register drone with the government? What rules do I have to follow if I fly for fun?

I'm not sure yet myself but I think there are restriction on flying drones depending on the country you are in. I think due to some accident there was suggestion to register all drones and its owner here in my country, I'm not sure if it was legislated and a law or bill was passed but I think in some other countries they have a stricter law on unmanned aircraft, drones and any flying object entering their air space. This is in connection with privacy, air space and unauthorized flight of a project Drone. Drones can be used to take footage or photos of other people and it is an invasion of privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

This project is for those who dream of the future. Brings back our aspiration to ride a flying vehicle and be like Anakin Skywalker in Starwars. I do encourage everyone to support the project. We also have a chance to win our own Passenger drone or a Phantom 4 pro drone as consolation. We just need to contribute atleast 1 ETH. Come on guys. Go buy that  Deep Aero Token.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Do you have a test ride for this Passenger Drones? Do you need any volunteers? I'm willing to get my Visa and buy the tickets if you need one. Hopefully you can have partnership with different countries so this can be available to us locally.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

I thought I am dreaming.. this kind of drone I can only see in movie but now it is.. it is real. Phantom 4 PRO is really awesome, I mean all of them! The future is coming...

With the advancement of the technology in today's modern era, the things that people thinks impossible are already possible.
The thnigs or thechnologies like this drones. that we see in the movies are already here.

There's no impossible in our world right now.

By the way, anyone can help me. I am planning to buy some deep aero token but I only have btc. Do I need to convert first in eth in order to buy a token or I can directly buy using my btc? Thanks in advance.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
Of course there's no benefit on buying a drone it self if you don't have anything to do with it. The best thing to do with drone is To fly it as a hobby or you have a pictorial or coverage footage of events as your kind of bussiness.
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

In terms of signal there will be no problem because they would do it because it will help them to have long range product delivery service. The only problem is the battery capacity and load capacity of their drones to fly during delivery.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

As per my own opinion the government will give rules and regulations in terms of giving permission in owning and regulating the drones.
Just like for example the cars that you are owning for you to operate it you must register it first.

sooner or later drone regulation will come in, to give limitations and boundaries as to how or where a private individual can use his or her own drone, and there would definitely be more rules and regulations for those that will operate commercially.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

As per my own opinion the government will give rules and regulations in terms of giving permission in owning and regulating the drones.
Just like for example the cars that you are owning for you to operate it you must register it first.

sooner or later drone regulation will come in, to give limitations and boundaries as to how or where a private individual can use his or her own drone, and there would definitely be more rules and regulations for those that will operate commercially.

According to what I read and watch on flying drones there are regulations and laws regarding it plus it differs on which state or countries you are on. To know more about the laws regarding it try to go to Aviation Administration in your current town or country so you won't jeopardize yourself regarding this matter.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:
https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

Nice. I hope to get one in the future. I don't drive cars yet but I think I can handle the Drones with the help of Deep Aero. Is this the drone with 2 sitting capacity?

that is one expensive ride of a lifetime, but if it that expensive who do you expect to use it? Looks like someone like a president or a  very important or very rich person are the only ones who can use this kind of service. still quite expensive, even the president could get in trouble wasting this amount of money just to go from one place to another.

ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

Nice. I hope to get one in the future. I don't drive cars yet but I think I can handle the Drones with the help of Deep Aero. Is this the drone with 2 sitting capacity?

that is one expensive ride of a lifetime, but if it that expensive who do you expect to use it? Looks like someone like a president or a  very important or very rich person are the only ones who can use this kind of service. still quite expensive, even the president could get in trouble wasting this amount of money just to go from one place to another.

yes that sounds like a really expensive ride, i was hoping drones would be competitive in price with airplanes.  Airplanes can travel longer distance and duration, unlike drones that are time and distance limited.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf
Virtual Reality can be applied also in drones? I don't think it will work even in a shorter time. How does drone will get the movement of our body? Is the coordination of our hands or feet are tracked by drones? This is really impossible to happen and I will believe if I will see it in the video or in real life.

merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

*Terms and Conditions

that was great! how long did Timothy van Langeveld fly with the drone? It is huge, good for two people. it looks like a helicopter less the tail and the pilot. Passenger drone will have a set location to fly to? and controlled by a pilot from the drone center? is that how it will work?

It is an AAV (Autonomous Aerial Vehicle). Does not need a pilot to fly. It's flight is monitored from the command center.

Wow, this drone has some sick specifications! It really is my dream to be able to control one of these drones. I hope this will be available for order even when we are not ordering in bulk. I also hope that when this will be available, it will be very affordable.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

I really like the idea of this project. I am really a fan of things that are related to gadgets or electronics. The technology really thrills me although I do not have any idea about technologies. But that aside, I think that this is really a project that can succeed because of the great ideas that it offers the world and I know veteran investors can see this and will be investing in no time when they can. seems like I need to prepare funds now.

I do not have any idea about technologies.

you really dont have any idea about technology? or just with this one?
well you really need to prepare some funds if you want to earn from this.
a great idea is within on this project.
btw! never put all you got, remember just put less than 50% of what you have.

Yes, you are right. Nobody should ever put all of their funds in a single coin, and even if they diversify their investments, it is a no brainer that we should not invest money we cannot afford to lose and always have extra money for emergencies. So although this project may be too tempting that it can make anyone invest more than what they should because of emotions, I think this guy/girl knows that he/she should not invest blindly.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

I thought I am dreaming.. this kind of drone I can only see in movie but now it is.. it is real. Phantom 4 PRO is really awesome, I mean all of them! The future is coming...

I know right? Seems like yesterday that we only have toy helicopters that have wires then evolved to wireless and then here comes the great ideas from the movies that showed innovative technologies like this. I never really thought this can happen in real life and can be used in things like this because in movies, they only use this as surveillance, weapons that fires lasers and all that sht. haha. I am really interested where this technology will take us in the future.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.

Yes you are right. Just imagine the people back then that doubted that we will have phones without wires and look at us now? We are already past the expectations that we have thought about. And as we can see, what people thought was impossible back then has become already possible today. So we can never really expect what will happen tomorrow. For all we know, this project might even take us even further from where we are right now because in today's time, the only limits are our imaginations... This is why I believe this project will really succeed.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?

The team already look forward on that, but they can't push that now.
as their main focus is to start the project and have a successful start, we need to step on the break for now with that.
lets give them time to focus on what really matters now.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.

Lets not underestimate the capability of the project.
let them do their works, i read the roadmap and they are into changes even with transportation.
Deep aero vision is really awesome and once this platform succeeds this year. we will expect so much next year.
i am betting on this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: