Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.

While this is a very great idea, I think that it is a far stretch from what this project is trying to accomplish and another problem would be the time it will take to make routes that must strictly be followed on the sky to avoid accidents. This is a good innovative idea but there would be too much involved and might lead the project astray. I think time will come for this to happen but certainly not for this year.

Wow! Thank you for sharing this video, it means a lot to the people who wants to invest to the deep aero project.
Through this video people will now know that deep aero.project is all about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scarleth06

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

This I think is a very great Idea. I mean, drones with the right sizes can go through many different routes and obstacles that can make following those on the move criminals a whole lot easier and makes catching them even more faster which can lessen the casualties that may come.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but to use drones in hot pursuits might not be so feasible as drone's max speed might not be as fast as you guys might think. though, i have to admit, it is an exciting thought.

It might even weird out criminals too, imagine how freightening it is to be chased down by drones specially if the criminal is on foot.

Yet again, i am not dismissing your views as Deep Aero banks on Artificial Intelligence and fully autonomous drones.
Yes it's true though drones have no pilot inside and operated by AI but still is not that fast as helicopter that can make chase a sport's car or any car that often use by criminals and law violators pursuing by the police and other law enforcement... When criminals are running on with their foot maybe that's the chance of drones to capture /locate those criminals...
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

Drone Deliveries and Passenger Drone Moves A Step Towards Reality
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-deliveries-and-passenger-drone-moves-a-step-towards-reality-5f7fad4718f2

Although robotic flying taxi and drone deliveries would take years to become a reality, the US Department of Transportation has moved a step ahead to make this a reality soon.

The numbers of companies are designing their systems and technologies and will very soon operate their devices. Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google unit are both developing drones to deliver products. As per the US law, the agency must certify that any business carrying people or cargo for hire is economically ‘fit, willing and able’ to perform.

“The FAA still must approve of a drone air carrier’s safety in a separate process,” stated the DOT. On the other hand, a number of aviation giants and technology start-ups are working on aircraft designs that could be used as robotic taxis.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Drone Deliveries and Passenger Drone Moves A Step Towards Reality
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-deliveries-and-passenger-drone-moves-a-step-towards-reality-5f7fad4718f2

Although robotic flying taxi and drone deliveries would take years to become a reality, the US Department of Transportation has moved a step ahead to make this a reality soon.

The numbers of companies are designing their systems and technologies and will very soon operate their devices. Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google unit are both developing drones to deliver products. As per the US law, the agency must certify that any business carrying people or cargo for hire is economically ‘fit, willing and able’ to perform.

“The FAA still must approve of a drone air carrier’s safety in a separate process,” stated the DOT. On the other hand, a number of aviation giants and technology start-ups are working on aircraft designs that could be used as robotic taxis.
I believe that drones are ahead in technology when it comes in being a cargo or transportation of passengers, it is more capable to carry human or things than a plane. I say it because I believe that drones can enter even in the narrowest place.
Few more years, deep aero will step forward in using of drones to our society. Because of their innovation, our lives become more convenient. The development of this project takes time and if we are patiently waiting for the progress of Deep Aero, we can testify the changes of our economy.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

DEEP AERO project Drones if can use in high rise commercial building safety inspection using in photography you need to revolutionize remote control access, that's why aerial drone are highly customized to meet the clients satisfactions. With the benefits of drone inspections can you provide critical information providing  access for inspection and monitoring purposes.
scarleth06

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.
I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.
For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
I've only seen this on a movies before about flying cars and now it seems like it's going to be reality with the drones, i feel that we're getting closer to this and maybe we didn't notice that one day we are already a passenger of this project...
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.
Yes you're right if Deep Aero will create more product in the future, Top companies will adopt Drones in the future, Interesting part here is we're in the society of flying drones even a single family can use that to help people in their daily routines.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Decentralized, intelligent, self-aware, autonomous drone traffic management platform Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) aircrafts transporting people and goods running on DEEP AERO UTM.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

DEEP AERO project Drones if can use in high rise commercial building safety inspection using in photography you need to revolutionize remote control access, that's why aerial drone are highly customized to meet the clients satisfactions. With the benefits of drone inspections can you provide critical information providing  access for inspection and monitoring purposes.

critical information that needs to deliver in perfection to the client to make all service be check.
this will be delivered by deep aero's drones.
without risking any lives.
just the power of their drones and camera. it will be all gather.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

It's so cool to use drones, but more coolest if we use it in a good way like what is being stated in their whit paper. Big impact on the humanity when using drones as tranforming everything from agriculture and emergency management to national security.

what i really like on this project is their drones taking mostly everything without risking any lives.
they will make the work done so easy, taking less time and less risk for everyone.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

It's so cool to use drones, but more coolest if we use it in a good way like what is being stated in their whit paper. Big impact on the humanity when using drones as tranforming everything from agriculture and emergency management to national security.

what i really like on this project is their drones taking mostly everything without risking any lives.
they will make the work done so easy, taking less time and less risk for everyone.

With the use of drone, the government will lessen the manpower on aerial surveillance too. Cause using drone can be used automatically by utilizing their AI systems.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

With the use of drone, the government will lessen the manpower on aerial surveillance too. Cause using drone can be used automatically by utilizing their AI systems.

This is the sad reality of life.
we want innovation and upgrade in our community.
but by having these we are lessen the man power also,
which will reduce the number of worker needed.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

This is the sad reality of life.
we want innovation and upgrade in our community.
but by having these we are lessen the man power also,
which will reduce the number of worker needed.

That's correct dude the innovation is too fast that we won't see the consequences that this technology will do in our future. There will be fewer work for people in next generations because almost all things will be automatic and won't need human supervision because of the tech that will be having for the future.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

This is what I like Drones you can customize your drone depending on what or where you will use it. You can also customize its sizes and the camera you'll use. This is good on the building inspection sector the drone can easily get inside various sizes of blocks/hard to reach places and fully evaluate the buildings condition with ease.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

when i read this in their tweeter account i'm very impress to this project, Drones are not only restricted to deliveries or taking impressive aerial shots or inspecting, furthermore, they also promise to improve mobile and internet connectivity for emergency services and consumers.

From past two years, the Finnish tech firm Nokia and British mobile operator EE have been flying small quadcopter drones mounted with portable mobile base stations in Scotland. The basic thought is that in case of emergency, a drone could hover over disaster area to provide instant 4G mobile network coverage with a 50km radius. But considering the speed of the drones, US telecoms giant AT&T is developing a large, helicopter-like drone known as ‘Flying COW.’

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/998499258364907520
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

earlier, in twitter account i caught my attention to invent this project this is amazing project,

The Drone Racing League partner with France’s Group AB, and is kicking off this year’s DRL World Championship season with a race at the Allianz Riveria Stadium in Nice, France.

The drone racing has been raised from an underground hobbyist activity in parking lots across the country to an authentic eSport with celebrated events all over the world. The event will mark the first professional drone race in France.

“We’re incredibly excited to extend our partnership with Allianz, who has a proud history of supporting innovative sports and auto racing, and to expand the reach of pro-drone racing in collaboration with Groupe AB, the predominant racing media company in France,” said Nicholas Horbaczweski, the founder of Drone Racing League.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IyUeo3
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

The Drone Racing League Partners With Allianz With A Race In Nice
Quote from: Deep Aero
ional drone race in France.
“We’re incredibly excited to extend our partnership with Allianz, who has a proud history of supporting innovative sports and auto racing, and to expand the reach of pro-drone racing in collaboration with Groupe AB, the predominant racing media company in France,” said Nicholas Horbaczweski, the founder of Drone Racing League.
“I think that fans define what we are,” concluded Horbaczewski.

eSport games become phenomenal right now! The future of racing is upon the drones and it is good to see that there are sports like this in other countries. As far as I know, my country was also conducted a drone racing but the participants are just few since drone was new to my country. Hopefully someday, I will become one of the pilots that will drive the drone in a race.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/the-drone-racing-league-partners-with-allianz-with-a-race-in-nice-c7c25a2b7376
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

The Drone Racing League Partners With Allianz With A Race In Nice
Quote from: Deep Aero
ional drone race in France.
“I think that fans define what we are,” concluded Horbaczewski.

eSport games become phenomenal right now! The future of racing is upon the drones and it is good to see that there are sports like this in other countries. As far as I know, my country was also conducted a drone racing but the participants are just few since drone was new to my country. Hopefully someday, I will become one of the pilots that will drive the drone in a race.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/the-drone-racing-league-partners-with-allianz-with-a-race-in-nice-c7c25a2b7376
From horseback racing to f1 race till drone race maneuver the racing sport. From time to time, we can see the transition of sports and as usual, drones will become popular to the world because it is not just for entertainment but it is also for multi-purposes.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Who among you here have watched the Jetsons? Its a cartoon about Jetsons family with robots and flying vehicles. It is way advance of its time but seeing the development of Drones it is really not impossible to have that kind of technology in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: