Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
tanktype

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Yup, that is true. With this technology, anything is possible, the only limitations would be our own imaginations. I just hope that the deepaero project will also be accepting modification orders from the consumers or a choice of what they want to put into the drones that they wanna order or something. That would be pretty awesome since we can make our own designs and just send it to deepaero to manufacture it.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

It is quite funny how drones back then were just toys or some thing that was created primarily for amusement. Then suddenly, some people customized it and made it useful which then lead to more people experimenting on drones that has then led to this project that wants to change the world with their innovative ideas. I really am very amazed with this project.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

A BRIEF HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF DRONES

Drones were originally built for military purposes and were used during the First World War. They are designed as a weapon like aerial missile guided or aerial torpedoes by remote control through radio waves used by the US in January 1918. The most popular unmanned aerial torpedo is called Kettering Bug.

Here's my reference for the brief historical background of drones.
https://interestingengineering.com/a-brief-history-of-drones-the-remote-controlled-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-uavs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettering_Bug

It is good to see that humans have come up with different ideas using drones and find different applications for commercial use. Today, drones are not only machines for war but a machine that may save lives. They are also widely used for monitoring things, gathering data and capturing precious moments.

Now that the DEEP AERO has been offering this great opportunity to make the drone industry a better one, I will support this project and continue supporting them as they explore things we cannot imagine that a drone can do.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. You will notice that drones are common in touristy areas due to travel blogger promotions. Video bloggers use drones to further increase the popularity of their videos; hence, promoting the device to other new vloggers. Travel companies use drones to maximize the tourism potential of an area that is popular to all tourists.

I want to be a VLOGGER! And I am fond of using videos on describing a certain location especially the tourist spots here in our country. I remember the days that selfie is not yet invented, I am doing that already! Even video selfie. That is the reason why I am also fond of having a drone because I want to capture things and make a documentary of beautiful places that I used to travel. I am excited about DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace where there is so much variety of drones to choose from.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Yup, that is true. With this technology, anything is possible, the only limitations would be our own imaginations. I just hope that the deepaero project will also be accepting modification orders from the consumers or a choice of what they want to put into the drones that they wanna order or something. That would be pretty awesome since we can make our own designs and just send it to deepaero to manufacture it.

Uhuh! PERSONALIZED Drones! What a great idea! Now that almost everything was modified to simply reflect your personality. I think this will be AWESOME! According to the WP, parts will also available to the DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace so I think the user has the chance to modify their drones according to what they need. But I hope that these modifications will be properly documented and approved before the user use it to ensure safety and avoid untoward incidents.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. You will notice that drones are common in touristy areas due to travel blogger promotions. Video bloggers use drones to further increase the popularity of their videos; hence, promoting the device to other new vloggers. Travel companies use drones to maximize the tourism potential of an area that is popular to all tourists.

I want to be a VLOGGER! And I am fond of using videos on describing a certain location especially the tourist spots here in our country. I remember the days that selfie is not yet invented, I am doing that already! Even video selfie. That is the reason why I am also fond of having a drone because I want to capture things and make a documentary of beautiful places that I used to travel. I am excited about DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace where there is so much variety of drones to choose from.

Thanks for your insight dude! Millenials is fond of using videos, creating blogs on the internet and post some good photo on the instagram. What made me interesting they use Aerial Drones to capture the most beautiful places of Palawan and seriously i want to try it.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

It is quite funny how drones back then were just toys or some thing that was created primarily for amusement. Then suddenly, some people customized it and made it useful which then lead to more people experimenting on drones that has then led to this project that wants to change the world with their innovative ideas. I really am very amazed with this project.
Yes some Drones will be use in Amusement park well for me i use it in leisure, How i wish i could use that for aerial drones capturing the beautiful place of Mt.Fuji in Japan coz i really love to visit that place.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

Uhuh! PERSONALIZED Drones! What a great idea! Now that almost everything was modified to simply reflect your personality. I think this will be AWESOME! According to the WP, parts will also available to the DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace so I think the user has the chance to modify their drones according to what they need. But I hope that these modifications will be properly documented and approved before the user use it to ensure safety and avoid untoward incidents.
Wow, that was great idea so that everyone who loves drones and design in their own will also buy some parts to Deep Aero so that they can follow what design they want, as we all know that many people want to make their things a unique and their personality reflect on it.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.
I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.
For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
I've only seen this on a movies before about flying cars and now it seems like it's going to be reality with the drones, i feel that we're getting closer to this and maybe we didn't notice that one day we are already a passenger of this project...

Sweet thoughts ain't it guys?  And you can let go of all the doubts if it is to happen or not, because it is going to happen.

Ask me why? Because Dubai (where many of the most ambitious projects in the world took place) took lead in the passenger drone economy September last year, where their first ever maiden flight hovered 200m above land for a 5-minute flight carrying it's first passenger ever, guess who?  The Crown Prince of Dubai himself, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed.

Now, ain't that cool?
Well, that is cool and knowing that the one who try is a Crown Princess of Dubai. I am sure that it will be more people trust on it after the launch of Deep Aeros project. I hope that this will be accepted especially in a country that so hard to go in the urban place.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

DEEP AERO ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/deep-aero-just-priority-listing

That is absolutely correct as we can see in the white.paper of the deep aero the usage of the drones are being explained carefully.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.
Accident are inevitable in everyday life, we cannot see what is going to happen and i think the only way we can do is to take precautions in every things we do, i know deep aero already takes precautions when they planning drones passenger by putting safety gears on it... Checking drones system regularly will also give a precautions and safety to the passenger...
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now! exrates.me

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/35333221/photo_2018-05-16_10-11-04.jpg

I beg to disagree babyrica0226 drones nowadays are in trend to this today's generation.
And the people all over the world already knew the existence of the drones so for me drones will fly anywhere in the near future
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Deep aero Drone has so many uses and and I am so impress, so I’ll do a research, I read this in their twitter account.“The Huge Swell That Hit The South West Captured On Stunning Drone Footage” so that you can visit this link for more info.

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/54XDPDcDXn
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.
Accident are inevitable in everyday life, we cannot see what is going to happen and i think the only way we can do is to take precautions in every things we do, i know deep aero already takes precautions when they planning drones passenger by putting safety gears on it... Checking drones system regularly will also give a precautions and safety to the passenger...

I agree with you sonjay Drone operator must have a safety equipment. Head protection in the form of a hard-hat, to protect the operator from falling drones; Eye protection, to protect the operator from the sunlight and shattered propellers, and can break any time. You can wear a safety vest or with reflector. this must be restrict to all drone users.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

Role Of Drones In FireFighters Part-1

Drones have promised to improve the mobile and internet connectivity for emergency services and consumers. Plus, these are also being used to help with sea rescues. The idea is for fire engines to have their own personal 4G network.

The firefighters would launch drones and use their cameras to survey the scene. “You don’t need to send firemen into the hostile environment, you will have full situational awareness immediately,” says Thorsten Robrecht, Nokia’s Vice-President of advanced mobile networks solutions.

Unmanned Life, the Belgian start-up, has developed software to send out multiple autonomous drones at the same time to gather information during a crisis.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/role-of-drones-in-firefighters-part-1-47cfdfbc4c96
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.
I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.
For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
I've only seen this on a movies before about flying cars and now it seems like it's going to be reality with the drones, i feel that we're getting closer to this and maybe we didn't notice that one day we are already a passenger of this project...

Sweet thoughts ain't it guys?  And you can let go of all the doubts if it is to happen or not, because it is going to happen.

Ask me why? Because Dubai (where many of the most ambitious projects in the world took place) took lead in the passenger drone economy September last year, where their first ever maiden flight hovered 200m above land for a 5-minute flight carrying it's first passenger ever, guess who?  The Crown Prince of Dubai himself, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed.

Now, ain't that cool?
Oh really? So it means it is not just a dream but a dream came true already. If Dubai was able to make it, for sure they will not just be the only country that will take interests in it, for sure more technology advanced countries like Japan are already planning to have the same or even better than what they have. I am excited, if it will be in Japan, it means it will not be far to happen also in my country.
That's cool indeed, to think the Prince of dubai inaugurate and first passenger drone will be a great start to a revolution of drones in our mankind today... To be accepted in higher community like them (prince of dubai) is huge factor for the future of drones and i visualize that is going to be a successful project when it launch around the world...
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Yes some Drones will be use in Amusement park well for me i use it in leisure, How i wish i could use that for aerial drones capturing the beautiful place of Mt.Fuji in Japan coz i really love to visit that place.

In this twenty century more and more unique advance technology  launching in different company like the product of cellphone start in the small cellphone become bigger and  a different kind of features, now flying gadget with camera and navigation is so very techie it is so unbelievable, Many people can awaits to see more hi-tech feature of
Deep Aero Drone Project.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

One of the best job today is to be a documentary and journal traveller. Being a journalist, it is good if we can catch all our memories specially the landmarks that we want to capture. Fortunately, there is a tool that we can use in order to document a certain event. Thanks to Deep Aero because soon, the documentation of important happening will be seen using innovated drones.
oxykirandhir

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

i think this is a unique project. I have found myself another great project worth supporting.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

One of the best job today is to be a documentary and journal traveller. Being a journalist, it is good if we can catch all our memories specially the landmarks that we want to capture. Fortunately, there is a tool that we can use in order to document a certain event. Thanks to Deep Aero because soon, the documentation of important happening will be seen using innovated drones.
I like travelling! And I cannot travel without any souvenirs or photos to my destination. However, there are only few memories inside my camera and I think it isn't enough to catch all of my happy memories. It is good if Deep Aero will use cloud based storage where we can store our documents inside of it. I guess it is better because we have assurance that our moments will store in internet.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: