Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.

i do also want to have a drones of deep aero project because of its usage but to for me to have it i need to purchase one, how can i  avail the drones of the deep aero project?
Yes @kramchers i believe in you, helicopter plus cctv equals drone and they dont need a pilot to operate and monitor the traffic situation... But  drone have no handcuffs to catch driver that over speed like reyanshbasu quote maybe drone need to record that vehicle to get the plate number and report it...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

I was amazed what Deep Aero can do if the ICO would become successful. I think this kind of project should also supported by our national government. Imagine the positive effects on the economy of implementing the drone’s capabilities. There will be a lot of savings in our local government most especially in law enforcement and surveillance.

That is right! Drones Industry powered by Blockchain Technology and managed by DEEP AERO have so much to offer. The list above is just a limited list of how a drone can be used effectively. I love the fact that drone usage can save lives in case of emergency. Life is precious and If life was gone due to the heavy traffic problem, that is unacceptable especially to the families who have lost their loved one.

Yes as you mentioned above the things that drones can do, it looks like deep aero project will get a hard cap... And I've really focus about the development and latest news about them, i just can't wait to see the results of their ICO...  Again hope for the best of deep aero and for future of drones around the world...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.
I don't think so, drones will help us and will lessen the hard work of many people...  Imagine if you have this drone that will handle a difficult job so others will only take an easy one , if that happens the more job will be finished and more productivity means that the company will grow and growing means more profits will come that benefit the company and soon the people working on them...
Yea right dude. If drines can multiply works performed by men then that really means productivity. I wish drones can also multiply agricultural works so there will also be productivity and there will be enough food supply for growing populations of every country.
That's right, drones will need to focus more on the agriculture industry so it will make more productivity because some country experiencing inadequate and shortage of their own goods like rice grain, sugar, flour etc...  And because of that they need to import all this product to other countries spending more money and resulting to higher price when they sell to the public,  with the help of drones it can double the production and will save a lot of money and time...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

In the past, film makers were forced to use helicopters, zip lines, or even cranes to get that aerial shot which adds more excitement in a film. Obviously, back then, it cost a lot more than what it is now to get
that aerial scene in the movie. The video quality from these little cameras, attached to the drones themselves, have drastically improved over the years. What type of drones do you think to use to do these creative filmmakers use to create their masterpiece?
Compared to the past, I can say that the filmmakers can make a better film nowadays due to the current development when it comes in film making. Just like what you have said, the transition of zip lines to drones make a project more impressive and attractive to the people. It makes a film more reality because drones are more enhanced compare using of helicopters and zip lines.
Nowadays, we can create things more realistic because drone is a helpful tool.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

A BRIEF HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF DRONES

Drones were originally built for military purposes and were used during the First World War. They are designed as a weapon like aerial missile guided or aerial torpedoes by remote control through radio waves used by the US in January 1918. The most popular unmanned aerial torpedo is called Kettering Bug.

Here's my reference for the brief historical background of drones.
https://interestingengineering.com/a-brief-history-of-drones-the-remote-controlled-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-uavs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettering_Bug

It is good to see that humans have come up with different ideas using drones and find different applications for commercial use. Today, drones are not only machines for war but a machine that may save lives. They are also widely used for monitoring things, gathering data and capturing precious moments.

Now that the DEEP AERO has been offering this great opportunity to make the drone industry a better one, I will support this project and continue supporting them as they explore things we cannot imagine that a drone can do.

History repeat itself!
As of now, militars used drone in order to find the terrorists or people against the government. As we can see, the primary used of drones in the past, is for battlegrounds. Drones help alliance or axis power to unleash all of their enemy. Drones are used in war and I think that is the worst thing ever happened because inventions are made to destroy lives. But as of now, Deep Aero will develop and make the proper way in drones.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.

I don't think it will be a job killer, What drones can offer is a more secure way of doing the job in areas that are particularly risky for people. For example an engineer can use drone to check a part of the building that is not easily accessible. In some areas it is actually more practical to use drones as surveillance. Drones will be a tool that people use.

This is a very good point. Drones or Machines are not there to put you out of your job. These innovative machines were just created for you to be more productive and more significant on your job. Imagine if your job is putting a cap on a bottle. Every day you do that for 10 years. Is that productive? Are you growing as an individual? Machines can do that and you as a human can operate that machine. You are far better than machines, that is Innovation is all about. Be more productive as well as proud that you are doing your job effectively.

In my own opinion the positive effects of having drones in our world will have greater than the negative side. We have to remember even there are innovation new jobs are being created. Example of this is the new manufacturer of drones, the new materials to be use, and software. It will compensate the people who will lose their job. So come on guys lets cheers on this one project.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.

i do also want to have a drones of deep aero project because of its usage but to for me to have it i need to purchase one, how can i  avail the drones of the deep aero project?
Yes @kramchers i believe in you, helicopter plus cctv equals drone and they dont need a pilot to operate and monitor the traffic situation... But  drone have no handcuffs to catch driver that over speed like reyanshbasu quote maybe drone need to record that vehicle to get the plate number and report it...
That was all right, and i think additional to what you said is drones can also help to take the patient at the middle of the traffic, because sometimes because of super traffic sometimes the ambulance can't overtake on the other vehicle that is why sometimes the patient die at the middle of the traffic.
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

This people-moving drone has completed more than 1,000 test flights

Most drones are small, and carry nothing except cameras. But Ehang Corp, a major Chinese drone maker, has been busy testing its Ehang 184 flying taxis, a drone designed to transport people. It's now completed more 1,000 test flights with and without passengers, as CNN reports.

Ehang burst onto the international scene at CES in Las Vegas in 2016, promising a dream of personal robotic transportation by drone. Now it looks like it's made good on its promise, with more tests to follow in Dubai and Las Vegas. Importantly, the 1,000-plus flights have involved a broad range of conditions, including traveling in inclement conditions.

With eight electrically-powered rotors, the Ehang 184 can fly for 10 miles at speeds of up to 80 mph or more—a handy way to hypothetically beat the traffic to airports in places like New York, Las Vegas, and Shanghai. One hang-up: it's meant for just one passenger, though it's been stress-tested with a payload of 500 pounds. Another hang-up: it can only carry people and cargo for 23 minutes.

The key to the Ehang 184's operations is its automated flight system; its flight computer pulls data from onboard sensors and uses satellite navigation to chart the safest path. If damaged, it's designed to make a controlled descent to safe ground.

The Ehang 184 is one of several serious passenger drone companies looking to take to the skies—Airbus is another contender. While automated passenger drones would make urban commuting easier (at least initially for anyone who can afford to ride—travel like this tends to be pricey), the flight performance and AI behind them could revolutionize retail logistics. Chinese retailer JD, for instance, is experimenting with payload delivery drones that can lift up to one ton. And drones like this also have military potential for uses in situations like carrying supplies, evacuating personnel, and transporting special forces.

Ehang's CEO, Hu Huazhi, says these passenger drones will first focus on carrying wealthy customers to establish a customer base (making it much like Elon Musk's strategy for Tesla). Then, ideally, economies of scale would democratize passenger drones, so everyone else can take to the sky. That, at least, is the futuristic vision.

Peter Warren Singer is a strategist and senior fellow at the New America Foundation. He has been named by Defense News as one of the 100 most influential people in defense issues. He was also dubbed an official "Mad Scientist" for the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command. Jeffrey Lin is a national security professional in the greater D.C. area.

Reference: https://www.popsci.com/ehang-passenger-carrying-drone

Do they need to have landing platform?
like helicopters, they must have helipad.
they need to get permits to fly.

Yes they still need a landing platform with visibility apparatus for easy landing. In terms of permits to fly, every mode of transportation that involves human safety is needed to accomplish permits to operate. This is to ensure that public is safe on this kind of transportation.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

Well, it is true that heavy traffic really is a big problem for some countries out there and that drones can be a good device to monitor the traffic. But the thing is that it cannot stop huge traffic since there is obviously nothing this device can do to loosen up the traffic.
-not raining on your parade, just sharing my opinion. good day man Smiley

I most certainly do agree with you bro, I too think that it would make no sense in using drones over cctv cameras which can cost cheaper than having these drones together with the people that maintain and control them every hour of the day.

I beg to disagree with you guys. Here are my points according to your statements.

1. It cannot stop huge (or I may say heavy) traffic.
Yes, it can. Drones are there to make a live traffic update and it can cover up to several square kilometers to view which alternative way is the best way to use for the public. They also save data on how to improve one are who will be considered as "bottleneck" of the traffic.

2. No sense in using drones over CCTV cameras?
No. Drones are far better than CCTV cameras, drones can view 360 degrees of the area, it can go to areas which are the blind side from the CCTV. CCTV often (NOT MONITORED) while drones will be monitored by a certain pilot even though A.I. will be used. So how can you compare CCTV to drones if the action is REAL-TIME and lives can possibly save while most of the CCTV only records what was already done?

I think we have all have different opinions regarding this. On number 1, I do agree that drones can be used to have a better view of the overall traffic and help in assessing the high traffic areas. On number 2, with the current battery life of drones, it cannot replace the CCTVs installed to provide 24/7 monitoring capacity. Drones can be used in emergency situation and for a limited time only given the current technology.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

I was amazed what Deep Aero can do if the ICO would become successful. I think this kind of project should also supported by our national government. Imagine the positive effects on the economy of implementing the drone’s capabilities. There will be a lot of savings in our local government most especially in law enforcement and surveillance.

That is right! Drones Industry powered by Blockchain Technology and managed by DEEP AERO have so much to offer. The list above is just a limited list of how a drone can be used effectively. I love the fact that drone usage can save lives in case of emergency. Life is precious and If life was gone due to the heavy traffic problem, that is unacceptable especially to the families who have lost their loved one.

Yes as you mentioned above the things that drones can do, it looks like deep aero project will get a hard cap... And I've really focus about the development and latest news about them, i just can't wait to see the results of their ICO...  Again hope for the best of deep aero and for future of drones around the world...

Drones do really have a very good potential and wide range of practical application. The major problem now is cost of production and implementation on the said functions of drones.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: https://bit.ly/2LjjCMp

Hey thanks for sharing mate! We have alot to choose and anything that are made from India is absolutely legit! So are this companies will partner Deep Aero in the future? Some of them are using AI i wish they could partner Deep Aero company.
Wow! I’ve never imagined India to be so advanced when it comes to technology. I agree with you, i think India when it comes to electronics is more reliable than China. Only in my opinion though. They are just starting and they have to make it good to gain a good name in it.

Its nice to see that they have a very promising development of drones in India. Many scientist and inventors are really into the idea of Drones for the future. I do hope that with so many companies developing the drone technology, the impact would be reduction of cost and a more affordable drone for all without compromising quality.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: https://bit.ly/2LjjCMp

Hey thanks for sharing mate! We have alot to choose and anything that are made from India is absolutely legit! So are this companies will partner Deep Aero in the future? Some of them are using AI i wish they could partner Deep Aero company.
Wow! I’ve never imagined India to be so advanced when it comes to technology. I agree with you, i think India when it comes to electronics is more reliable than China. Only in my opinion though. They are just starting and they have to make it good to gain a good name in it.

Its nice to see that they have a very promising development of drones in India. Many scientist and inventors are really into the idea of Drones for the future. I do hope that with so many companies developing the drone technology, the impact would be reduction of cost and a more affordable drone for all without compromising quality.

Wow, that so many. Here in my country I was only able to get a news on a highschool student that has created his own version of drone. He was on the news because his drone was found in the Airport. There are no such development here in my country and its good to see that India is doing good on Drone technology. I think Deep Aero also has its roots from India. Keep it up and more power.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Thanks for the answer, but I personally think that the deepaero company should focus more on making the drones and should just save the ideas for having flying cars for later in the future since drones are the main product of this project and is the one that is mostly needed as of now... Although flying cars are really awesome to think about.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

There are really a lot of great things that these drones can be used for if the customers or buyers are given the chance to make their own designs on what they want their drones to look like or what features they wanna have in it. It would also help if there are lots of spare parts that are available for purchase just in case someone breaks his drone and wants it to be fixed.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

As great and as unique this project may seem, I really am very curious what edge does it have from other projects out there despite of its concept? I mean, how will the deepaero team make sure that they get to have a lot of traffic in their project? I am just curious because I really love the concept since it is about drones.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

As great and as unique this project may seem, I really am very curious what edge does it have from other projects out there despite of its concept? I mean, how will the deepaero team make sure that they get to have a lot of traffic in their project? I am just curious because I really love the concept since it is about drones.
Hey ranitidine! Are you still doubtful? We are now in the era of flying metals and pilotless spaceships. We are more and more progressing when it comes to technology and i think what Deep Aero wrote in their Whitepaper, most of those are not new, some are already existing and being used in other part of the world so there should be no doubt. Even third world countries are not being left behind in this technology.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Hey ranitidine! Are you still doubtful? We are now in the era of flying metals and pilotless spaceships. We are more and more progressing when it comes to technology and i think what Deep Aero wrote in their Whitepaper, most of those are not new, some are already existing and being used in other part of the world so there should be no doubt. Even third world countries are not being left behind in this technology.
chikitita is right. I think i myself am left behind already, knowing very little about drones. But just lately i scroll the internet about news on drones and i also found a lot, technology advanced countries are already using drones in their most sensitive businesses and in almost everyday of their lives.

Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.
With ships delivery from one country to another or one iland to another will take too much time. If it will be aerial it will take less time and will preserve the life of the items to be delivered earlier. Most of the time food that are transported to other countries or other cities through ships are usually the preserved canned food to be able to reach its destination with out being spoiled. Reasonable right but if we want to deliver fruits and vegetables for example, it will need only aerial transportation and drones will be the answer to this problem.
I myself was amazed too by the different roles of the product of the deep aero project, and guess what?
it is not only used by the agricultural sectors it can be used also to the security and exploring purposes this project is very unique and useful.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: