Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Deep aero has its own system that can detect the location of their drones.
like what airports have with planes.
under this, the government can also track drones.
users must have the responsibility and follow rules in using drones.
Deep Aero drones and all drone user's  have to follow all rules and regulations from the government or the ordinance of the country regarding to drones before they can use it, and also they need a permit in the place where they want to use drone ... Because for some places and area is prohibited to use it, especially in the area that near to airport ...
You’re right, they must need it all before start using it, and we all know that drones has many uses and most of them is for good purposes only like what is being listed on the platform of Deep Aero. But on the other hand there is also some people use it in a wrong way and that’s why the owner of drones in every country must need to a permit on using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.
Well, that is right and besides they using it in not too long on the distance but rather on the highest part where people leave so that they don’t need to go especially if the place is on the top of the mountain.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

that's a normal things to happen in this industry because this is business world. Perhaps, in the near future drone I think will become trend too in

terms of transportation or aircraft travel especially in time of calamities it will be helpful for sure.
Its true and it depends from the government if what, where, when and how they will allow drone to operate in their country, whether its business or personal use and all have attached limits and rules...
I think governments need to accept the reality that technologies has a big help on their society to make a lives of every individual will continue and to make their works easily and less time consumed. Deep Aero has a project whereas the drones is needed, and if all countries accept it i am sure that they don’t regret why they adapt it.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Good news guys!
This is the news of the official telegram of Deep Aero.

Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!
http://exrates.me

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Really? The website of this exchange does not working at my system. I don't know why, but for sure that exchange has bug right now. But eventhough I cannot see the Deep Aero Token listed on that exchange, I think it is just a plan of deep aero team since the token sale is not yet ending. Hm. I think I should keep always an eye with this project because anytime, it will become successful!
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Good news guys!

DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Really? The website of this exchange does not working at my system. I don't know why, but for sure that exchange has bug right now. But eventhough I cannot see the Deep Aero Token listed on that exchange, I think it is just a plan of deep aero team since the token sale is not yet ending. Hm. I think I should keep always an eye with this project because anytime, it will become successful!
Nope, there are no bugs in the exchange. I think you have just a slow internet, that's why you can access to the site. Try to sort your settings a little and you will see that the exchange is currently running. You can ses the Deep Aero token inside the ETH markets and DRONE is the token symbol. Right now, there is no market cap since it was newly updated and there are no yet trading history.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

This is true but a continuous monitoring using drone at this time is not feasible due to the short battery life. Its better to use CCTVs with high definition cameras. Visual monitoring using cctvs and drones is just one aspect of traffic management. The national and local government will really need to have a proper plan to address issues like traffic.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Drones has high potential and practical application for the future. Deep Aero is aims for an AI Driven Drone Economy on Blockchain. I believe that Deep Aero will have its own manufacturing, marketplace and AI driven traffic management platform to address the ever growing drone economy in the future. Current existing drones are used to capture photos and videos and can be applied to traffic monitoring, events and photography and video coverage, and surveillance. Passenger drones and other commercial drones like cargo drones will still be developed in the future.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.

I really like how you describe Deep Aero's features and advantages. I think the investors who will read your comment will be very encouraged to put their commitment because they will feel secure.  Compliant and Efficient, that's what we need to hear about this project.

This description actually came from their whitepaper. I just added my own view point. It is what all investors want to hear when they are looking for new investments. The company, Deep Aero, should follow regulations, is flexible, safe and efficient.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions,

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

But not all location drone is suitable in any places. I think it will only applicable in the places where technology are trend. How about the people

to stayed in the mountain or forest were the internet connection are poor in the place and people also are not capable to afford to buy it?

Meaning, drone can only be useful in the city but not in the rural place.

Drones use batteries and can actually be used in rural areas as well. Future drones can be used in plantation and farms. From crop monitoring and distribution of fertilizers and pesticide if needed. You can see videos of mountains and forest that used drones to capture them. It helps us appreciate how  beautiful our world is and how small we are in the face of the earth.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Good news guys!

Nope, there are no bugs in the exchange. I think you have just a slow internet, that's why you can access to the site. Try to sort your settings a little and you will see that the exchange is currently running. You can ses the Deep Aero token inside the ETH markets and DRONE is the token symbol. Right now, there is no market cap since it was newly updated and there are no yet trading history.
Definitely! He had only a slow connection because even I, I saw the Drone in this exchange. Yet, there are no history but after the token sale, it will start to have market capacity. And those who bought their tokens during crowdsale can trade their coins but in my case, I will not do that, since deep aero will grow more in the future.
I just want to ask, why there are project that listed in exchange ahead of their token sale while some projects have too long time before it will listed in exchange?

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.

it will not be easy and we need to wait longer for those passenger drones.
as we all know like helicopter they should have helipad same as airplanes that needed airports.
passenger drones need permits and licence and also need to have proper landing area.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Deep Aero currently destined in India and it is planning to move it up all over the world. Aside from that, drones (BVLOS) are having a test in USA. The Xcel Energy is honoured to conduct a flight testing using this drone.

Well, I don't think it will happen. Cargo Drone will be safety as we know specially, Deep Aero avoids having casualty to the people. If there is something defect to their drones then it will become the crash of this project.

I was amazrd also that the drones that are primarily used as a camera to for ling ranged photo shoot and used for the video coverage can also use in the agricultural sectors and these drones of the deep aero will help the farmers inwatering and fertilizing crops
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:05:26 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 01:26:44 PM by Chikitita2004

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.
With ships delivery from one country to another or one island to another will take too much time. If it will be aerial it will take less time and will preserve the life of the items to be delivered earlier. Most of the time food that are transported to other countries or other cities through ships are usually the preserved canned food to be able to reach its destination with out being spoiled. Reasonable right but if we want to deliver fruits and vegetables for example, it will need only aerial transportation and drones will be the answer to this problem.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.
Their base country is in India. You are right, they have a noble mission and i think these can be a big help in a countriy’s improvement in economy. For sure they will be world-wide. Anyone can purchase from them online.
India is good in technology i was there with my friend and talking some ideas about the medical technology that can benefit their citizen in the future and part of that i saw Drones that they are using for carrying alot of medicine software this is just a beginning and i know they will create more drones in the future with Deep Aero that is highly recommended company.
Well, we all know that India is one of the poorest country in the world but with this new innovation, it is a good sign that they are advancing now in technology and it will be a good help to their economy to grow further. It will be a breakthrough to their economy too and will also be a big help to big industries and governments a round the globe.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

Good news guys!

Really? Their exchange site is already working? Which and which tokens are listed in their exchange by the way? It means this project is slowly taking place and it is a good proof that they are nit just making good promses but they are fulfilling it.
Jea_Patr8786

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Thanks For Information.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: