Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:05:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17022 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

I have missed a lot lately. The prices for the products in den MVP ware written in Vanig-Tokens. Does anyone know if they will be also written in fiat in the future? ( i know, it would be a question for the ama, but i think i will miss the next one)

Yea. I noticed that too and I was wondering why they did that. Giving the price of some items, like ladies for example, cost more than 80 vanig, that will be a ridiculous price for an outfit when the price of vanig becomes $50 to say the least.

I’d imagine costs are just place holders and will evolve over time based on the value of the vanig tokens I do think they should also list the fiat values that way people can compare and see why vanig purchases are better than fiat
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

Looks like the AMA's on Telegram are going to be a weekly occurrence now with a variety of different team members! great to see the project communicating with it's investors so well, really brings confidence in the team.

I have come across project doing AMA but not as constant and dedicated as Vanig and in the telegram platform, I think this is my first though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Looks like the AMA's on Telegram are going to be a weekly occurrence now with a variety of different team members! great to see the project communicating with it's investors so well, really brings confidence in the team.

Oh. That will be cool. Is that official yet or you just presuming?? Well I think if it's not official yet, they should give it a thought and if it's what they think they can cope with weekly, then why not?

They said something about the next AMA coming up this week, so i think is possible that it is now a weekly thing, which i think is very good and will give the community the ability to get acquainted with the whole team of vanig, that's building a strong community for the community to actually believe in vanig, so they are really doing good, i wouldn't want to miss the next AMA

Is it confirmed that the next AMA will be this week already? Do you know the exact date and time? I have some question I might wanna ask the team if I find the time to be online for the AMA.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

Oh. That will be cool. Is that official yet or you just presuming?? Well I think if it's not official yet, they should give it a thought and if it's what they think they can cope with weekly, then why not?

They said something about the next AMA coming up this week, so i think is possible that it is now a weekly thing, which i think is very good and will give the community the ability to get acquainted with the whole team of vanig, that's building a strong community for the community to actually believe in vanig, so they are really doing good, i wouldn't want to miss the next AMA

Is it confirmed that the next AMA will be this week already? Do you know the exact date and time? I have some question I might wanna ask the team if I find the time to be online for the AMA.

I’m pretty sure they are doing it end of this workweek but it’s best to just jump on telegram and confirm I can’t right now they are very active every day so should be available to confirm the next ama date and time for you to join
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/vanig
7.0 out of 10 seems to be good rating. But why he said for MVP No.? Did anyone checked this website? About team, ideas, competitors mentioned correctly. But why for MVP is No?

It must be a mistake by the rating agency, or maybe the rating is not up to date. We all know, that they have released a MVP.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

7.0 out of 10 seems to be good rating. But why he said for MVP No.? Did anyone checked this website? About team, ideas, competitors mentioned correctly. But why for MVP is No?

It must be a mistake by the rating agency, or maybe the rating is not up to date. We all know, that they have released a MVP.
m
Wouldn’t be the first time a review site overlooked something especially the smaller sites seem to miss things more often but ya the mvp is out so they should have included it in their review ratings if anything it just means the rating should have been higher
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

I’m pretty sure they are doing it end of this workweek but it’s best to just jump on telegram and confirm I can’t right now they are very active every day so should be available to confirm the next ama date and time for you to join

Yeah I would check with one of the admin team on the Vanig telegram channel, I can't wait for the next one, I missed it on Friday which was unfortunate but now it means I have double the amount of questions ready.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

I have missed a lot lately. The prices for the products in den MVP ware written in Vanig-Tokens. Does anyone know if they will be also written in fiat in the future? ( i know, it would be a question for the ama, but i think i will miss the next one)

Yea. I noticed that too and I was wondering why they did that. Giving the price of some items, like ladies for example, cost more than 80 vanig, that will be a ridiculous price for an outfit when the price of vanig becomes $50 to say the least.

I’d imagine costs are just place holders and will evolve over time based on the value of the vanig tokens I do think they should also list the fiat values that way people can compare and see why vanig purchases are better than fiat

It might look awkward listing an item in two different currencies on a single page. They should rather list in fiat currency and give an Option to pay in either vanig or fiat during checkout or somewhere within the purchase process order than the homepage
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

It might look awkward listing an item in two different currencies on a single page. They should rather list in fiat currency and give an Option to pay in either vanig or fiat during checkout or somewhere within the purchase process order than the homepage

Yeah. Listing in fiat will be a wise thing to do because a lot of people have no idea how the crypto works. But if they have what to compare with they will understand the difference.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

I agree with owillz they can put all the corresponding prices of the product in the store instead of just listing it in only vanig currency.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

I checked the article and I don't see any explanation about MVP. Don't know why they mentioned like this. And I think Vanig deserve a better rating than just 7.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

From what I understood that AMA is going to involve a different team member each week. So they will iterate between the members which is nice being able to talk to all members and higher up in Vanig. Let us see how the next AMA is going to go like.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

I checked the article and I don't see any explanation about MVP. Don't know why they mentioned like this. And I think Vanig deserve a better rating than just 7.

This is also a very loveless review. Just a few lines and a video from the homepage.
That vanig have an MVP, they have overlooked or researched poorly.
Foxico is not a good rating site, they just try to swim on the wave and earn a lot of money with little effort. My rating of Foxico is 2/10 :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

From what I understood that AMA is going to involve a different team member each week. So they will iterate between the members which is nice being able to talk to all members and higher up in Vanig. Let us see how the next AMA is going to go like.

It's good to see the transparency of the project with these AMA sessions - it really does give the opportunity to ask any uncertainties you may have about the project giving the community a bit more confidence.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

It's good to see the transparency of the project with these AMA sessions - it really does give the opportunity to ask any uncertainties you may have about the project giving the community a bit more confidence.

yeah absolutely, they've also confirmed now that they are making a summary of them on their medium for people who missed it as well. Great to see the team accommodating everyone.
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments they also shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

Don’t think it’s been confirmed yet but we are hoping I think unless they confirmed when I wasn’t looking would be nice to see an ama with different parts of the team every so often. Anything to help the community outreach and growth is a good thing to do

I think it was confirmed I read to one of the admins. The next AMA would be with on of the supply chain members. Also I think it would suit them better having it on other platforms aside from telegram.

Yea. There are some other social platforms that may sooth this purpose but telegram seem to be the one used mostly especially when it comes text based communication.

Telegram is the best for text messaging, you're right. I also would like Vanig to make something like video online translation via Youtube. Live communication should not be underestimated.
You mean something like a live Q&A? i have seen a lot of CEO's of ico's do that and it is always amazing to see the CEO answering our questions.

Yes, live Youtube stream, for example. CEO or somebody from the team (technical engineer for example) can answer users' questions just online, without wasting time to typing the text into chat.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

From the look of things I think AMA will likely happen this Thursday so I am keeping things lock down for the D-day... The group is getting more and more interesting

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

From the look of things I think AMA will likely happen this Thursday so I am keeping things lock down for the D-day... The group is getting more and more interesting
I seen that people are most active on their telegram channel instead of twitter and facebook. And asking lot of questions about AMA.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

I seen that people are most active on their telegram channel instead of twitter and facebook. And asking lot of questions about AMA.

May be Vanig team think it's more convenient way to interact with people. Telegram is two way discussion and tweets n Facebook or video is kind of one way communication.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: