Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

Today vanig will be holding another AMA on their telegram channel by 2pm CET. The ceo will also be available. You can ask him any questions you want to ask.

Thanks mate for this info, I've got a handful of question I'll like to get clarification on,I'll be sure not to miss this.

yeah, fantastic chance for everyone to speak to the team, I believe this weeks its the executive team? And in the future it'll be advisers and other staff as well

It will really show the transparency of the team, giving a chance to the community to ask any questions they're not sure on. Great to see these AMA sessions

So this AMA session will be weekly one ? It's really good strategy from Vanig team. Thanks for providing information about AMA, I want to know the reason behind this pre-sales date change.

Nice opportunity for everyone. If you have questions, go to telegram team and directly get answer from CEO. I have hardly seen any project doing such practice on weekly basis.
It is good because they get a lot of new members every week on their Telegram so everyone will be updated about the latest achievements and improvements.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Today vanig will be holding another AMA on their telegram channel by 2pm CET. The ceo will also be available. You can ask him any questions you want to ask.

Thanks mate for this info, I've got a handful of question I'll like to get clarification on,I'll be sure not to miss this.

yeah, fantastic chance for everyone to speak to the team, I believe this weeks its the executive team? And in the future it'll be advisers and other staff as well

It will really show the transparency of the team, giving a chance to the community to ask any questions they're not sure on. Great to see these AMA sessions

So this AMA session will be weekly one ? It's really good strategy from Vanig team. Thanks for providing information about AMA, I want to know the reason behind this pre-sales date change.

Nice opportunity for everyone. If you have questions, go to telegram team and directly get answer from CEO. I have hardly seen any project doing such practice on weekly basis.
It is good because they get a lot of new members every week on their Telegram so everyone will be updated about the latest achievements and improvements.

Weekly AMA will be awesome. It will be good if they do project promotion using videos as well. Is there any new video from Vanig team?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Weekly AMA will be awesome. It will be good if they do project promotion using videos as well. Is there any new video from Vanig team?

id suggest joining their annoucements Telegram channel if you want access to all the latest media and news by the team: https://t.me/vanigplatformnews
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

I can't wait but this CET time zone used here is it same as GMT?? I really do not want to miss this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

I can't wait but this CET time zone used here is it same as GMT?? I really do not want to miss this

Watch out guys, it's not 2 PM CET, it's 2 pm CST. Otherwise it would have been already over and we all would have missed it.

2 pm CST should be 8 pm GMT, I guess.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Watch out guys, it's not 2 PM CET, it's 2 pm CST. Otherwise it would have been already over and we all would have missed it.

Always use a site that does time zones or that’s how I do it just google what time is it in CST and it tells you or theirs plenty of sites that do timezone comparisons that are helpful for this and for setting reminders
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Wow. Nice observation. I really didn't notice this. I believe many also would have missed that too. It's funny how just a letter missed makes a whole lot of difference in time frame as compared to the former wrong time that was posted.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Wow. Nice observation. I really didn't notice this. I believe many also would have missed that too. It's funny how just a letter missed makes a whole lot of difference in time frame as compared to the former wrong time that was posted.

The AMA is ongoing and the CEO is on board, answering questions, is really good seeing such happen and is now a known fact that they will be implementing the IoT and AI in the tracking of goods, which to me is new when it comes to the ecommerce industry, thereby giving them the much needed edge that the community has been clamoring for
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

Has it been discussed how expensive an RFID chip will be?
After all, they want to put these chips in the packages so that we can monitor the transport routes and temperature live
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

After all, they want to put these chips in the packages so that we can monitor the transport routes and temperature live

They range in cost from a few cents to dollars depending on volume, I’d imagine they will use unified monitors like container monitoring to save cost I’d imagine or pallet based rfids to monitor
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

They post recaps as well which are really helpful they really do seem to have a solid following of people participating and posing some good questions regarding the platform and where it’s headed
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

They post recaps as well which are really helpful they really do seem to have a solid following of people participating and posing some good questions regarding the platform and where it’s headed

It was a great session. I hope they publish them in various medium to expand reach. Keeping it in telegram would not do much good since they just vanish in the conversations.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

They range in cost from a few cents to dollars depending on volume, I’d imagine they will use unified monitors like container monitoring to save cost I’d imagine or pallet based rfids to monitor

Can you kindly elaborate on what you mean by "container monitoring"? If am interpreting that correctly, I feel they might not be able to accurately track the said details about their Shipping, I stand to be corrected though
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.

They said they're going to post the questions and answers on a medium article. There is also a quiz where you can win $100 worth of tokens soon Cheesy
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

They said they're going to post the questions and answers on a medium article. There is also a quiz where you can win $100 worth of tokens soon Cheesy

Nice, that's pretty cool - that fact that you can potentially win $100 just for doing a quiz.

When will this be uploaded? Wouldn't mind increasing my portfolio of VANIG
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

After I seem to miss the AMA on a regular basis, I'm looking forward to the media article. So at least I can read everything in peace.
I am very curious about the quiz
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: